Tapestry House by Wedgewood Weddings Reviews

Tapestry House by Wedgewood Weddings 5
Tapestry House by Wedgewood Weddings 6
Tapestry House by Wedgewood Weddings 7

Lauren · Married on 10/07/2017

My husband and I got married at the Tapestry House in September 2017 and could not be more thrilled with our experience! The staff, food, and ambiance were top-notch. The planning process was relatively easy, and the Wedgewood Weddings team does a fantastic job of making sure you get the biggest bang for your buck while also accommodating your vision. Everything was absolutely PERFECT! I would recommend this venue to anyone! Thanks Tapestry House!!!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Erica · Married on 09/09/2017

The service, beauty, and flexibility of packages made for the most memorable wedding! I cannot thank the Tapestry House enough for bringing my dream to life on our wedding day. I highly highly recommend! Stress free wedding day!

Sent on 10/15/2017

Cathryn · Married on 09/07/2017

My daughter and new son-in-law were recently married here at the Tapestry House. It was a beautiful fall day-one that Colorado is so famous for. This venue could not be any more perfect for a special occasion. The location is so lovely, perfectly maintained grounds and twinkle lights throughout the trees. The care the grounds must receive is strikingly obvious everywhere you look. The staff is also truly amazing. We were greeted immediately upon arrival by Kim, the coordinator for the wedding. She was so calm and professional, we knew from the start that everything was going to go as planned (and it did!) The banquet staff and DJ were amazing also. Chef Bryan created a beautiful and very tasty buffet. So many choices, all of them delicious!
    I cannot say enough positive things about the Tapestry House, the venue, the staff, the food, the ambiance...everything just adds up to the most perfect celebration.

Sent on 11/06/2017

Tapestry House by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your feedback about your experience with Wedgewood Weddings. It is truly our pleasure to be part of your special day. We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness together and congratulations!

Chloe · Married on 09/07/2017

I cannot say enough about how truly amazing Wedgewood Weddings Tapestry House is! I got married here this summer, and everything during my wedding day was absolutely perfect thanks to the awesome team here! Kim and Heidi made the planning process so fun and easy, and executed everything day-of flawlessly. The food was incredible; I still have guests telling me months later about how impressed they were with the food— many thanks to Chef Bryan! The venue itself is gorgeous and so picturesque, and the all-inclusive packages truly allowed me to have the most stress-free wedding ever. I felt so taken care of through the whole process, and would absolutely recommend this venue to anyone!

Sent on 11/06/2017

• Z

zonyad · Married on 08/25/2017

Worth every penny! They are the kindest most hard working and accommodating group of people. We felt special, carefree and overall so happy with our day! Ask them anything and they will do their absolute best accommodated your needs, they are fun, energetic and worked well with us, the in laws and any needy friends with so much professionalism. 20/10 recommend!

Sent on 09/06/2017

Kellie · Married on 08/20/2017

Absolutely amazing venue and staff!! I cannot say enough good things about The Tapestry House.
    The staff made the entire planning process so simple and fun and I loved that we could customize our package to include the DJ, food, flowers, cake, officiant, and a bunch of fun extras like a Photo Booth and gelato cart. All of the vendors supplied by Tapestry House were very friendly and professional and everything from the music to the bouquets to the ceremony turned out beautifully on the big day. I was not the most organized bride so being able to avoid having to research individual vendors and call/coordinate with each of them was a big plus.
    The staff (Thank you, girls!) were always so quick to reply to any question or concern that I had and checked in with me several times over the course of the planning just to make sure I had everything I needed and was on track.
    The house and grounds themselves were absolutely stunning, especially with the twinkle lights throughout the the trees and reception area. It was also awesome to be able to stay overnight in the actual house with the wedding party, so much fun.
    Again, cannot say enough good things about Tapestry House and everyone who comes with it. They truly made our wedding day something to be remembered by both me and my husband and our guests.

Sent on 08/29/2017

Samira · Married on 08/11/2017

One word - Incredible! Absolutely stunning venue with an amazing staff. My husband and I live in NY and got married in Colorado in Aug 2017 at the Tapestry house. Heidi, Kim, Marissa and the rest of the staff of Tapestry House made our wedding planning process a breeze. We booked the venue sight unseen and though were initially skeptical about our decision when we visited the venue in December (there was a snowstorm and the place wasn't lit up in the morning like it usually is therefore not doing justice to the place), working with the ladies totally put our mind at ease. They are so so organized and responsive and they go through every little detail with you during the planning sessions. We loved being able to customize what we wanted/didn't want and them taking care of the rest. The actual wedding day was simply magical- the decor and venue looked stunning (the twinkling lights make the place look so romantic in the evening) and Heidi was the best coordinator one could hope for. She's so warm and friendly and took care of every little detail in the background. Even though we were running behind on schedule, as the Bride and Groom we had nothing to worry about the day off and everything was seamless. Our family and friends couldn't stop talking about the venue and the food!! Everything was delicious! Thank you to the staff of Tapestry House for making our wedding planning so easy and the actual day a day we will never forget.

Sent on 02/07/2018

Tapestry House by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

We truly appreciate your feedback and are so grateful to have been part of your wedding planning experience. We wish you all the best and hope that you’ll stay in touch with your Wedgewood Weddings family! Congratulations!

Sydney · Married on 08/07/2017

This venue is absolutely beautiful. Staff was incredibly accommodating and friendly. I was maid of honor for my friend's summer wedding, and I can't say enough good things about my experience here. Our coordinator, Kim, made sure everything was perfect for the bride, and helped me get everything in order. I was amazed at the professionalism and organization here, I felt like they were as dedicated to this wedding as I was; they made sure every detail was perfect. The wedding itself flowed so naturally. Set up and clean up was a breeze. A major bonus was the food - the food here was by far the BEST I've ever had at any wedding I've been to, and a really wide variety of dishes. I would recommend this venue to anyone, I really had a wonderful time.

Sent on 12/30/2017

Lauren · Married on 08/05/2017

We absolutely loved the Tapestry House! The entire process was so seamless; they really know what they're doing. The venue itself is beautiful and fit perfectly with our classic/romantic/vintage wedding style. This place just felt right. The binder became my wedding planning bible and was super helpful throughout the process. The timelines and checklists really kept me on track and the Wedgewood team was also really great with providing reminders and guidance along the way. It was also nice to have a lot of the vendors already vetted and picked for you. That took a lot of stress off of us. We loved that there was an Open House we could attend, which allowed us to try some of the food, meet with vendors, and get special discounts on additional items. Another huge plus...our guests really loved the food! One even said the only bad part about our wedding was that they were too full to eat more! I also loved how attentive and responsive the entire team was to my constant emails and questions. I was never left hanging or waiting for an answer. My only constructive criticism is that I wish we had more time to spend at the house prior to the ceremony. We only had limited time to take photos, so it was very rushed and not enough time to soak it all in. If I could do it again, I would have our photographer meet the wedding party at an off site location to take photos before we go to the actual venue. That way, we can relax for a minute before everything begins. Overall, our experience was truly amazing and we are very grateful to Marissa, Alex, Kim, Chloe, Anika, and everyone from Wedgewood who made our day so special. Thank you!

Sent on 08/29/2017

Shadi · Married on 07/13/2017

We were blown away by the collaborative effort that went on at Tapestry House to make our wedding night an amazing success. Having their staff's help and guidance during the planning process and the day of made all the difference, truly every planning meeting we had with them leading up to the event left us feeling more at ease that everything was under control and every detail was accounted for, and most importantly that our vision was understood. On the day of the wedding, we really felt carried through our vision by all of the staff that worked seamlessly and tirelessly to make sure everything was flowing smoothly and on schedule. The banquet manager and banquet and bar staff were absolutely brilliant throughout the entire night. We also worked with several of the vendors recommended by Tapestry House (DJ, photographer, and photo booth), and we were thrilled with all of them. It's evident that great care has gone into putting together Tapestry House's awesome team, and we're so grateful to each and every person that was involved in the process. Their flawless coordination helped us throw the party of a lifetime! Thank you!

Sent on 07/26/2017

Emily · Married on 06/24/2017

I loved every part of our wedding at the tapestry house. They were able to work the perfect wedding for what we wanted and it was completely within our budget. The planning process was so simple and streamlined. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 07/01/2017

Carter · Married on 06/16/2017

Chloe, Marisa, Heidi, Tom, and Jimmy were all so nice, knowledgeable, and professional and really made our wedding special!

Sent on 06/28/2017

Sheila · Married on 06/16/2017

Best night of my life! Chloe, Marisa, Heidi, Jimmy and Tom all made the night flawless and magical. The venue was to die for! Thanks guys!

Sent on 06/28/2017
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 04/21/2017

We cannot say enough about the Tapestry House and their team. From start to finish, we didn't have to worry too much about anything. Our coordinator and banquet manager were wonderful and kept everything running so smoothly. With their connections and guidance, we pulled off a beautiful day even in the finicky Colorado weather. I could not have picked a better venue for the ceremony and reception. My guests had nothing but rave reviews to give me once we got back from our Honeymoon.

Sent on 04/30/2017

Danielle · Married on 04/12/2017

I selected this location without being able to see it. My now husband and I live in Texas but my family is in Colorado. I could not have been happier. They staff was incredible throughout the entire process. Highly Highly recommended!

Sent on 04/25/2017

Sheila · Married on 03/11/2017

We worked with the Tapestry House to plan our wedding in March of 2017. They were all amazing and very tentative throughout the entire process! We customized our package to fit our needs. I would highly recommend for anyone who would like to be stress free on the day they wed.

Sent on 06/15/2017

Kathryn · Married on 02/19/2017

If you are looking for a beautiful venue in Northern Colorado this is the place. We found it by searching online and one step onto the property and we fell in love. It is so lovely and inviting and the house is amazing. I grew up on a farm in Indiana and this place took me back and felt like the perfect wedding venue for us. They have great all-inclusive packages to chose from or you can create your own. We went with a middle package but chose our own cake company (omg...CO Rose Cake Company...best ever). The staff here is so wonderful. There wasn't a single person who wasn't helpful. We chose to do our wedding in February because they give great discounts to winter weddings, and you just never know what the weather will be like in Colorado. Mine turned out to be in the 60's for most of the day. Please give this place a chance, and if you don't want to be up in Fort Collins, Wedgewood has multiple venues you could check out and get the same style of packaging.

Sent on 02/27/2017

Rachel · Married on 02/18/2017

I had the BEST time planning my wedding and it was all thanks to the amazing people at Wedgewood at The Tapestry House. They are so responsive, so friendly, and really made wedding planning as stress free so it could possible be. With how easy it is to pick and chose what you'd like included in your package, your really can't go wrong. Our favorite coordinator was Marissa, but the entirety of the sales staff is amazing as well as the banquet staff. I would recommend this venue first and foremost because of the stress free planning but also because of the beautiful location. Our wedding was so romantic and all around the very best day of my life. I am so happy with our venue choice!

Sent on 03/21/2017

Mackenzie · Married on 12/27/2016

We got married at Wedgewood at Tapestry House this past week and it was such a beautiful experience!! We recommend it 100%! From the very beginning of our planning process, all of the Tapestry House staff were incredibly welcoming and accommodating. Marissa, Alex, Emily, and Kim were all incredibly helpful in the planning process. They consistently responded to emails quickly (often within an hour) and always provided thorough and helpful answers to our questions. We met with Marissa prior to the wedding and she was consistently enthusiastic, friendly, caring, and had great attention to detail.

During the event, Marissa was in charge of facilitating our ceremony and Chloe was the banquet captain for our reception. They were both absolutely amazing and professional. Chloe made the night flow smoothly and was so friendly and accommodating when we got distracted visiting with our guests and changed our schedule. With every interaction, they were both genuinely kind, expressed honest interest in our marriage, and helped make our wedding feel personalized.

Furthermore, the quality of our dinner was phenomenal. Our chef that night was Bryan and the meal he prepared was delicious. We had a buffet-style dinner and every guest we spoke to said they thought it was wonderful food. The servers, Caleb and Iris, also did an excellent job and were very accommodating of guests with dietary restrictions. The bartender, Josh, also did a great job and was friendly, attentive, and professional.

Finally, the venue itself was simply beautiful, even in the middle of winter. The property was also very kid-friendly and had a great option to rent out the house afterwards for family and friends.

Overall, it was an amazing value and we highly recommend this venue for any couples looking to have supportive, caring staff and a beautiful location any time of the year!! Thank you so much, Tapestry House!

Sent on 01/01/2017

Rachel · Married on 11/27/2016

We are an out of state couple and the Tapestry House could not have made it easier to plan our wedding. They were so helpful with everything and so we're the vendors they have contracts with. We especially liked the DJ and the Photographer! Their whole property is gorgeous and we got the most amazing photos! Our day was better then we could have ever imagined and it was all thanks to them!

Sent on 12/18/2016

Kylene · Married on 09/10/2016

From our first encounter with the Tapestry House to our last good bye hugs the experience was professional, friendly and so accommodating. As the mother of the bride, I really appreciated how everyone listened and retained all the details we wanted to incorporate into my daughter's big day. The venue was beyond beautiful, everywhere the perfect photo backdrop. We received a lot of complements from our guests on a great dinner, we all know how difficult it is to serve over 150 people and all the food was delicious. Marissa, our main contact, was spectacular, always patient and prepared, ready with a smile, actually everyone was wonderful to work with. I could go on and on....it was PERFECT.

Sent on 09/19/2016

Kaitlin · Married on 08/05/2016

My advice would be to book the Tapestry House for your wedding!! My Husband and I were married at the Tapestry House almost a week ago now and I couldn't wait any longer to write a review! We had the most amazing wedding ever and it wouldn't have been possible without the AMAZING staff at the Tapestry House! We have to give a special shout out to Alex, Marissa and Chloe. They helped make our day the BEST EVER. Jimmy from DJ Maestro did a fantastic job as well! The Tapestry House itself is breathtakingly beautiful. The flowers, trees, gazebo, lights everywhere. It is the perfect wedding venue. Our guests continue to tell us what a great time they had and how beautiful the Tapestry House is. We cannot say enough wonderful things about this place and the Wedgewood staff that made our day perfect. Our favorite extra touch was the framed photo of us taken right after the ceremony, that was sitting at our head table by the time we got to our reception with a little note. Our first picture together as Husband and Wife! :) If you want our opinion, this is the best wedding venue in Colorado and we would highly recommend it to everyone! A huge thank you to everyone at the Tapestry House!! Love, Kaitlin and Brian

Sent on 08/10/2016
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 07/29/2016

The Tapestry House was the PERFECT venue for our wedding this summer! Marissa, Kim, and Emily were so good at responding the same or next day to e-mails and phone calls, and answering all of my ridiculous questions. They were so helpful in every step from the first time I looked at the venue, to the day of the wedding. My stress level remained low because they took care of everything!

We were worried about how the food would be since we couldn't do a tasting. However, we had so many compliments on how delicious everything was! We ordered lemon-garlic chicken, vegetarian lasagna, roasted veggies, red-skin potatoes, and a prime rib carving station. Everything was amazing! They also included 3-4 salads, and a fruit salad. So yummy!

The DJ was great! We had Jimmy. He was so personable and easy going. He dressed up for the occasion, and was super flexible when our schedule wasn't on track. We gave him freedom to play whatever for the most part and he did a great job!

The catering and bar staff were so friendly and made sure we (the bride and groom) had drinks and food whenever we needed it! I can't imagine if we had gone somewhere else! We did our own centerpieces and flowers, and hired a photographer on our own instead of using their recommendation. It's so nice that you can pick and choose what you want from the preset packages.

I definitely recommend using the Tapestry House to future bride and grooms. Go check it out - you will fall in love! It is so beautiful. Our guests are constantly mentioning how beautiful and unique this venue was. It was so memorable!

Sent on 08/24/2016

Laura · Married on 07/10/2016

With high praise and enthusiasm, we would like to give the amazing team at the Tapestry House 5 out of 5 stars!

Wedding planning can be daunting and may quickly become overwhelming from the very start. With busy schedules getting in the way, there can be very little time to devote to planning one of the most important days of your life. Steve and I knew immediately after our initial consultation that Tapestry was the right choice for our big day. The facility is gorgeous, the team is friendly, poised, and professional, and the inclusive style offering choices of multiple vendors (DJ, flowers, cake etc) made planning a breeze.

We were able to collaborate over a floor plan and style based on our color choices, choose from an array of various foods, and customize our decorations while using some of the included décor in order to stay in our budget.

The result was a flawless, energetic, wonderful day that went beautifully thanks to the incredible team that was present the entire time to ensure a seamless experience. Without a doubt, we would choose Tapestry all over again and heartily recommend it to any couple looking for the perfect experience on their special day! With love, Steve & Laura V. (7.10.2016)

Sent on 08/01/2016

Stephanie · Married on 05/29/2016

I would add more stars if I could. The entire planning process was fun working with the sales and catering team, easy following along the handy binder of information, and their communication was always quick and helpful to respond to requests and questions. We really loved how everything turned out and were told by many of our guests that it was the best wedding they had ever been to. We hired our own photographer and she commented on the many areas for us to take some gorgeous pictures. The food was "uh-mazing" that all the hors d'euvres were devoured, carved lamb was succulent, and the array of salads accommodated our folks with food allergens and dietary needs. We had an open bar and a signature cocktail drink, so much fun! DJ Kody was super attentive and kept the crowd dancing; never a dull moment. We were very well taken care of by Kim, the banquet captain, with anything we needed and checked up on us throughout the night. Emily, Marissa, Carolyn and Alex were such a pleasure to work with that I already miss them! You'd be missing out on a great location for your wedding if you pass up the Tapestry House. Incredible experience for our unforgettable wedding day.

Sent on 06/21/2016