Tapestry House by Wedgewood Weddings Reviews

Tapestry House by Wedgewood Weddings 5
Tapestry House by Wedgewood Weddings 6
Tapestry House by Wedgewood Weddings 7

Alisha Campbell · Married on 10/09/2018

These ladies are amazing!!

They did an amazing job! All of the ladies at the tapestry house we're very hands on. Making sure that everything was perfect for us! They are fantastic when it comes to finding what works best for us!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Tapestry House by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your feedback about your experience with Wedgewood Weddings. It is truly our pleasure to be part of your special day. We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness together and congratulations!
  • Liz

Liz · Married on 10/06/2018

Dream Wedding Day

The choice to have our wedding at Wedgewood Tapestry House was the best wedding decision we could have made! Kim, Heidi, and Emma were incredibly helpful with everything from planning to execution! With every question we had, they had a prompt and helpful response. We had three meetings where we nailed down the details and really made the day perfect. The rehearsal we had with them ensured that the ceremony ran smoothly. The coordination services were amazing, and made the day stress free. The vendors that Tapestry House works with are amazing as well! We would like to give a special thank you to our DJ through DJ Maestro, Wedgewood Tapestry House's preferred DJ company, Hunter Holmgren! The day of the wedding was absolutely perfect, and I know that we owe that to the wonderful team at Tapestry House. They took care of every last detail that you can imagine. The house and grounds made the wedding beautiful all on their own, and we ended up needing to provide little of our own decor. It was my dream wedding venue, and I can't imagine having had our wedding anywhere else. Our guests were very impressed and many stated that it was the best wedding they had ever been to. Thank you so much for making our day special, Wedgewood Tapestry House!

Sent on 10/25/2018

• Taylor

Taylor · Married on 10/06/2018

Great venue and friendly team!

I had the opportunity to plan a wedding at The Tapestry House for some of my clients and friends. The team at the venue is so professional and very friendly and it was a great experience to work with them! Even when it rained seconds before the ceremony they were quick to grab their blankets and umbrellas and the ceremony went off without a hitch! I highly recommend this venue and this team and I look forward to the next wedding at this beautiful place!

Sent on 05/15/2019

Jordan Kent · Married on 10/05/2018

Best staff around

Heidi, Kim, Chloe and everyone else at the Tapestry House were so much more than we could have asked for! Their kindness, love and support made our day perfect. People keep asking how everything went and we cannot say anything but perfect. It was the best day EVER! The staff at the Tapestry House made it flawless and we cannot thank you enough for everything! Heidi, was a star from day one! From her fun and loving demeanor to strict business, she made everything so wonderful the day of and the days leading up to! Kim, was wonderful keeping in touch and helping us through rehearsal, and our nerves! Chloe, was there the day of, and was OUTSTANDING throughout the day, nothing ever got missed with that staff. They are rock stars and I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone and everyone! They will be sure to make it an unforgettable day!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Julie · Married on 09/07/2018

The Tapestry House is amazing!
    When we first got engaged, I felt so overwhelmed by the idea of planning a wedding but the Tapestry House was so amazing! They walked us through every step and set us up with all the vendors we needed. I was able to enjoy our engagement while still planning a wedding with the Wedgewood team.

We worked with Kim and Emma and they were the absolute best. Kim was so helpful and nice. She answered all of my questions timely and thoroughly. And I always appreciated our phones calls and keeping me organized.

The vendors they recommended were awesome. Best Day Floral did a beautiful job on our flowers. They turned out even better than I had been imaging. And our DJ, Tim (from DJ Maestro) was so much fun and did an awesome job DJing our reception. The food was delicious and all of guests had an amazing time.

The Tapestry House was beautiful and the best location for our wedding. We loved getting married here and I would definitely recommend it!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Andrea · Married on 08/31/2018

Wedgewood was the most perfect place to have our wedding. Wedgewood made planning of the wedding so easy. I can not imagine planning a wedding another way. The Wedgewood team was there every step of the way, answered questions immediately, and made us feel at ease every step of the day. The venue is absolutely gorgeous (all the guests commented at how lovely the grounds were), the food was amazing (so many guests are still commenting about how great the food was), and I could not have imagined a better day. My only caution is to be careful about using the Wedgewood preferred vendors. We used the recommended vendors, but wished we would have vetted out the vendors more thoroughly (especially the florist) before using them.

Sent on 10/07/2018
  • I

Iskra · Married on 08/05/2018

Everyone we worked with at the Tapestry House was phenomenal! The venue is beautiful and we appreciated the all-inclusive service, but the main reason we booked Tapestry House was because of Kim. She was nice, friendly, and accommodating from the start, and we decided that we wanted to work with her, especially since we were planning our wedding from NYC. Heidi and Emma, who we worked with later, were also amazing. The entire team made our planning process a breeze. Since we were planning the wedding from afar, we used all Tapestry House's in-house vendors and we weren't disappointed.
    Chloe, our banquet captain, managed our reception without a hitch. She was also incredibly friendly and professional. Same was true for our bartender Karen, our photographer Helen (from Love and Lens), our DJ Tim (from DJ Maestro), and Rev. Jessie Buchanan (from Amazing Weddings and Ceremonies).
    Huge shout out to Best Day Floral and Fiona's Bakery as well! Our cake was delicious and the flowers were just gorgeous!
    I also booked Krysta Klinzmann for my hair and makeup from the Bliss Benefits website, and she was amazing! Krysta made me look and feel beautiful on my special day.
    We want to thank everyone at the Tapestry House for their hard work! They really are a wonderful team of professionals and we are very thankful for all that they did to make our day so special and stress-free!

Sent on 08/09/2018

Tapestry House by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

It has been a pleasure working with you. We truly appreciate your feedback and are so grateful to have been part of your wedding planning experience. We wish you all the best and hope that you’ll stay in touch with your Wedgewood Weddings family! Congratulations!

Chelsea · Married on 07/20/2018

So far our experience with the tapestry house has been nothing short of amazing! If I could give 6 stars for responsiveness I would. The girls are so organized and answered every single question, and are beyond helpful. Way beyond my expectations! Thank you for making this process easy and as stress free as possible.

Sent on 09/21/2017

Hope · Married on 07/15/2018

Kim & Heidi of Tapestry House were with us since the beginning. They both made the process almost embarrassingly stress free. Their confidence and professionalism were always evident. They promptly returned our phone calls and emails. Any concerns we had were resolved very quickly. We already miss working with them.

Everything about the entire reception was perfect. The banquet captain, Chloe, was present as needed and took fabulous care of both of us. Her entire team took wonderful care of our guests.

Kim, Heidi and Chloe are why the event was described by our guests as one of the best weddings they've ever attended. They described the event and the location as beautiful and a whole lot of fun! Thank you for creating that kind of environment for us!

We want to give a shout out to DJ Maestro (the house DJ service) and especially the DJ that was chose for us - Sarah Saffari. She was a joy to work with and exceeded all of our expectations.

This was the theme of working with the entire Tapestry Team. You all exceeded our expectations.

Sent on 07/27/2018
    Tapestry House by Wedgewood Weddings 8
    Tapestry House by Wedgewood Weddings 9
    Tapestry House by Wedgewood Weddings 10

Katharine · Married on 07/07/2018

The Tapestry House was truly a beautiful place to get married!!! The venue in itself was perfect with the historic details of the home, the gorgeous landscaping of the grounds, the incredible food, but even more importantly the friendliness of the staff there. One of the main reasons we decided to get married at The Tapestry House is because we were amongst the kindest people who truly cared that our day was more than we could have imagined. It was an absolute fairytale for us. We worked thoroughly with Kim, Emma, and Heidi. Let me tell you, those three ladies are SO unbelievably kind and supportive and went above and beyond for us. They answered all of the millions of questions that we had and made sure that we felt all of our needs were taken care of. Well done, ladies!! We couldn't be happier to have worked with the three of you. On the day of the wedding Emma, Kim, and Katherine were there to make sure that everything went flawlessly, which it did. They did an amazing job easing my nerves and making sure that I wasn't stressed about anything before walking down the aisle. They did a wonderful job coordinating the ceremony and the reception!! After the wedding Katherine checked in on me and my husband a lot to make sure we were doing okay and to make sure that we had food to eat and something to drink, which was SO sweet of her!! During the reception people were constantly coming up to me saying how much they liked Aaron (our bartender), Katherine (our banquet captain), Landon (our DJ), and Emma (our wedding coordinator). It was such a wonderful feeling knowing that not only my husband and I were well taken care of, but the rest of our guests were well taken care of as well! Thank you Tapestry House for making our dreams come true!

Sent on 07/11/2018

Allie · Married on 06/30/2018

The whole team at Tapestry House was excellent. They're organized and incredibly responsive to any questions you have throughout the planning process. They provide a binder with lots of information, and the combination of that and their staff meant that we felt comfortable not hiring a wedding coordinator to help us plan our day, which saved us money. The food, which is all prepared by their on-site catering team, was surprisingly good -- we had a buffet and our guests loved it. Their preferred vendors, from the photographer to florist to bakery, were also excellent and made planning easier for us. The grounds are also beautiful. We had a great experience and would highly recommend them.

Sent on 07/24/2018

Alicia · Married on 06/09/2018

The flow of the Tapestry House is great! We got married on June 9 and the garden was lush and gorgeous – there were flowers blooming everywhere and in every color, the grounds were impeccably maintained, and the strands of lights decorating various parts of the garden made it feel magical. The Victorian home is large and beautiful and it felt special getting ready there, it also offered tons of fun places to capture photos. The tent allowed us and our guests to enjoy gorgeous garden views while we dined. The dance floor was beautifully lit with light strands and chandeliers, which created the perfect ambiance for our reception. I was also so impressed that the Tapestry House did such a phenomenal job setting up all our wedding decorations. Admittedly, I was nervous handing over our decorations for someone else to set up, but I couldn’t have done it better myself. The food was outstanding, the prime rib was my favorite part of the meal, definitely worth the upgrade! We were so happy we went with the buffet because the eight side dishes added a fun and delicious variety for our guests. The buffet space and food service ran very smoothly. We did the Well/Call bar and our bartender provided exceptional service the entire night. Heidi, Kim, and Emma were absolutely incredible! They were friendly, outgoing, professional, knowledgeable, responsive, attentive, open and honest when we asked for feedback, shared advice and opinions when we asked for it on things we felt torn about, and they went out of their way to ensure the planning process and actual wedding exceeded our expectations! We worked with all of Tapestry House’s preferred vendors (photographer, DJ, florist, and bakery) and they all delivered outstanding services. Overall, we had a top-notch experience working with the Tapestry House staff and their vendors. Many of our guest said the Tapestry House was the most beautiful wedding venue they’d been to. We were beyond pleased with every aspect of our wedding day!

Sent on 06/14/2018

Tapestry House by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Thanks so much for providing your feedback! We truly appreciate it and are so glad to hear that you are pleased with your wedding. We wish you both the best of luck.

Emily · Married on 04/28/2018

We LOVED Tapestry House for our wedding and celebration. Every comment we heard from our guests was over-the-top positive. Heidi, Kim and Emma made planning easy and our day stress-free. We couldn't have chosen a better venue and will always remember the beauty of that day. The surprise champagne and hors d'oeuvres after the ceremony were such a sweet gesture. Everything - food, music, guidance, setting -- was perfect!

Sent on 05/10/2018
    Tapestry House by Wedgewood Weddings 11
    Tapestry House by Wedgewood Weddings 12
    Tapestry House by Wedgewood Weddings 13
    Tapestry House by Wedgewood Weddings 14

Tapestry House by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for your feedback! The pictures you posted are beautiful and we are so happy to have been part of your special day. We wish you both a lifetime of love and happiness!

Keri · Married on 04/20/2018

You wrote a review for Wedgewood Weddings Tapestry House 4 minutes ago
    5.0 star rating 5/21/2018
    I got married here in April 2018, and I recommend the Tapestry House as a venue without hesitation! Everything - from the wedding planning meeting to the actual event - went incredibly smoothly. Wedgewood bills itself as a one-stop shop, and I found that description to be very accurate. The pricing is very up-front, and none of the charges were surprising or out of line. There are different tiered packages, based on what you want and number of guests, and there's different pricing based on off- or on-season.

My wedding was small (75 guests), but the venue could easily accommodate a larger group. It's definitely geared toward outdoor ceremonies, but things can be moved inside in the even of inclement weather. It was raining on my wedding day (cue Alanis Morrissette) but had mostly stopped by the ceremony time and we elected to keep things outdoors. The staff meticulously dried off the seating, and all guests were given umbrellas and blankets to keep warm! I was repeatedly told by guests how smoothly it went; a common refrain was that the staff was attentive but not obvious.

Working with the staff on planning was very easy (their food is great and they make it very easy to work with outside vendors - cake, flowers, DJ, etc.). I provided the majority of my own decor and the coordinator did a great day-of job of placing everything just as I wanted it. I've been told my many of my guests that it's the best wedding they ever attended!

Sent on 05/21/2018

Tapestry House by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! We appreciate your feedback and are so happy to have been part of your special day. We wish you all the best and hope that you will keep in touch!

Leah · Married on 03/31/2018

The Tapestry House was an incredible place to get married. It is a beautiful and historic venue and the food is delicious, but the people who work there shine above all else. We truly felt that every person working at the Tapestry House were among the kindest people we have ever met. Everyone was so caring and made us feel like our wedding was the only thing they were planning and working on! They went above and beyond with every detail - for example, a photograph from our ceremony and a thank you card was waiting for us when we sat down for dinner.

Chloe was our banquet captain - she was absolutely phenomenal. She checked in on us throughout the day, made sure that I had a specially made meal due to a food allergy, and executed our meal/toasts timeline perfectly to make sure we had plenty of time to do our sunset photos. She was the one who made us first fall in love with the Tapestry House a year earlier when she gave us our tour and happily answered our millions of questions.

Heidi was wonderful too - she took care of us at our 6-week detail call and our 10-day meeting, even staying late and letting us come back to make sure we had every question answered and detail nailed down, and ran our rehearsal and ceremony. She made us feel so at ease. Thank you Heidi! Kim was amazing as well - she took care of everything at our 4 month meeting, and chatting with her was like chatting with an old friend.

Heidi, Kim, and Chloe all answered our emailed and phone questions right away - they were all highly responsive and helpful.

All in all, everyone at the Tapestry House helped make sure our wedding was the stuff of dreams - it was absolutely perfect and beyond anything we had even imagined. We cannot thank everyone enough, from the bottom of our hearts.

Sent on 07/10/2018

nicole · Married on 03/24/2018

Heidi was with us every step of the way and was very flexible during each phone meeting, even when she had to change it due to our work schedule. Heidi was amazing on the day of the ceremony and made our day perfect and run so smoothly. Katherine the banquet captain was amazing as well. They both went above and beyond to make sure that each part of our ceremony/reception ran smoothly! I now can't imagine getting married anywhere else and would recommend this team to anyone!! I can't say enough about our team and what all they did!

Sent on 03/26/2018

• Christine

Christine · Married on 03/03/2018

Kim and Heidi at the tapestry house were amazing! They took care of everything from beginning to end and make the process fun. We are so lucky that we were able to have our ceremony and reception there! It was magical!

Sent on 03/06/2018

Hayley · Married on 02/17/2018

Loved everything about this venue and staff. I loved every minute of wedding planning and my wedding. Not once did I stress during the whole process. The day of was flawless! Not one thing would I change.

Sent on 02/28/2018

alexanna · Married on 11/24/2017

We chose the Tapestry House in LaPorte because it is the PERFECT one stop shop wedding venue! If you don't want to worry about ANYTHING (food, beverage, DJ, etc.) when it comes to wedding planning, this venue is for you. Our wedding was 11/24/17 and we could not have asked for a more perfect day or experience. We truly are so very grateful to all the ladies at Tapestry for making our day easy, stress free, enjoyable and most importantly, AFFORDABLE. In the beginning, the wedding planning process seemed daunting, but after finding and booking Tapestry, we truly didn't have to worry about a thing. We loved EVERY aspect of Tapestry and we will rave about it and recommend it for years to come.

Sent on 12/11/2017

Erin · Married on 11/12/2017

The Tapestry House is magnificent! I honestly wish I could get remarried every weekend for the rest of my life- it was that magical. Somehow the amazing staff made our day even more magicial than I ever dreamed possible. They are so friendly and excited, and pay such close attention to detail throughout the entire process. I felt like our wedding was the only wedding they were helping plan! They responded to emails promptly and were willing to accomodate me throughout the process. On the wedding day, they were so prompt and professional! The entire event was seemless, and if it wasn' t, they took care of it without news getting back to me. I highly recommend them for anyone who is looking for a Northern Colorado venue.

Sent on 11/24/2017

Melissa · Married on 11/11/2017

I don’t have enough amazing things to say about the Tapestry House. Everyone we worked with from the very start was genuine and caring and made sure we had the perfect day and we did. On our day we worked with Chloe and Heidi and they were so attentive and sweet making sure everything was perfect and stress free. That being said, we worked with just about every person there through our process and everyone was amazing. The day of the wedding I had no stress, I felt like a princess, and I got to focus purely on my new husband, family, and friends. It was the best day of our lives and we couldn’t have done it without the Tapestry House. The venue is amazing, you really feel like you’re in a completely secluded place just for the wedding. They have packages that custom make the wedding of your dreams and we could not be happier. They even have bricks with your name and date of the wedding so you always have it placed there so you will always have a place there to go back and visit for anniversaries. Best choice of venue we could have made and are so grateful for the best day of our lives.

Sent on 11/20/2017
    Tapestry House by Wedgewood Weddings 20
    Tapestry House by Wedgewood Weddings 21
    Tapestry House by Wedgewood Weddings 22

• User7668379 · 1+ year ago

My husband and I got married at the Tapestry House on 10/20/17. We cannot express our gratitude to the AMAZING staff enough! We had a little under 9 months to plan the wedding and we live about an hour (if traffic is good) from the venue. There were various check-in appointments and the staff accommodated us with either later times or over the phone appointments so we would not need to trek up I25 during rush hour. At these meetings, you can choose a package to fit your budget and then personalize it! They include everything from various food and bar options to having them help with invitations. Despite not having face-to-face meetings, the crew made it prefect! We did attend a food-tasting event and it was amazing. The vendors were there who Tapestry House partners with and getting to see them throw an event was nice too. The staff was great there and somehow, even better on our day! Kim was our coordinator and she was a God-send. On the rehearsal day, she took care of everything and made sure, I, the bride, like how everything was arranged. Day of the wedding, Kim was there and checked in to make sure everything with set up and getting ready was gong smoothly. After photos, Kim helped bustle my dress correctly. Chloe was the leader of operations on the day of the wedding. After the ceremony, she had appetizers and champagne waiting for my husband and I so we could eat a quick bite before photos. She came to check with us during photos to see if we wanted a drink or more food. Once the reception started Kim and Chloe took Chris and I through the buffet line and took our plates back for us. The whole staff was watching carefully to clean up when dishes were empty. The bartender had a very busy night with our guests and he worked so quickly the line stayed short. On top of all the amazing day of service, Tapestry House and Wedgewood have preferred vendors to make everything easy. It was the perfect day! I cannot imagine it going better!

Sent on 11/19/2017
    Tapestry House by Wedgewood Weddings 29
    Tapestry House by Wedgewood Weddings 30
    Tapestry House by Wedgewood Weddings 31

Ashley-Marie · Married on 10/09/2017

Hands down the best place to get married! We didn't really have to stress about the wedding, because they took care of everything! It was by far the most inclusive and customizable venue we found. Always we didn't break the bank! Definitely schedule an appointment if you want your fun, fairytale wedding!!

Sent on 11/09/2017
    Tapestry House by Wedgewood Weddings 32
    Tapestry House by Wedgewood Weddings 33
    Tapestry House by Wedgewood Weddings 34

• Rachel

Rachel · Married on 10/07/2017

The staff at The Tapestry House made our wedding absolutely perfect. They are with you every step of the way and have many packages to chose from. We had a lot of friends help us with the wedding and the staff worked with them through out the process. If you would rather have them do everything, they will! I cannot adequately express how happy we are with our wedding. The house and gardens are breathtaking but the staff are what make it such an amazing venue.

Sent on 10/15/2017

Lauren · Married on 10/07/2017

My husband and I got married at the Tapestry House in September 2017 and could not be more thrilled with our experience! The staff, food, and ambiance were top-notch. The planning process was relatively easy, and the Wedgewood Weddings team does a fantastic job of making sure you get the biggest bang for your buck while also accommodating your vision. Everything was absolutely PERFECT! I would recommend this venue to anyone! Thanks Tapestry House!!!

Sent on 10/24/2017