Weddingworks Design, LLC Reviews

3 | Payson, UT

3 Reviews for Weddingworks Design, LLC

• David & Michelle

David · Married on 05/05/2012

Simply Amazing! Ann turned our church cultural hall into a work of art. You could not see the basketball hoops or terrible ceiling! Ann (the owner) was great to work with, my Wife loved how simple she made everything and the guests couldn't stop complimenting us on everything!

Sent on 05/22/2012

Brianna · Married on 04/28/2012

Wedding Works Design was out of this world with design ideas and possibilities. The colors of my wedding were red and yellow and Wedding Works had no stipulations about getting that to work. They jumped in at our consultation and had everything planned by the end of the hour and we knew it was going to be gorgeous. We had daisies, roses, and ribbons galore and the canopy they set up was amazing! It transformed the room into a wonderland, transporting you out of a cultural hall and into a 5 star reception center.

I.Loved.My.Wedding. I couldn't have asked for anymore. The canopy I had always wanted and I believe the color choice made my wedding a bit of stretch to make look pretty it could either come out looking like mcdonald's or how it did, beautiful, majestic, and the best party I've been too. Like I said before Wedding Works brought in place changing materials and it was a blast.

Ann who owns Wedding Works was amazing! She was on top of everything and even came the night before to the cultural hall to set up so that everything would definitely be ready when we had the reception the next day. When we met Ann she was excited to get down to business and we knocked everything from table decor which were beautiful (Tall towers of glass filled with lemons, topped with a bouquet of roses, daises, and ribbons. All spotlighted from her own lighting brought in)
    It was amazing and an attention to detail service.
    They will work with you in whatever you envision for you wedding day.

My bouquet. Yes, Wedding Works does flowers to and it was absolutely gorgeous. It was an amazing array of Roses, Daises, babies breath, pom pom flowers, lilies all wrapped up in beautiful ribbon and diamond studs. It weighed a good 10 pounds but that's what we wanted! It was gorgeous and the flowers were an amazing fit to the wedding and the reception hall.
    I also loved her present corner which was a large mass of unique and antique boxes and trunks for guests to put them in.

Sent on 11/10/2012

Alice · Married on 01/02/2007

Weddingworks Design did a wonderful job on my reception. I planned my wedding from out of state and they really worked with me to make sure there were no surprises. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/21/2008