WeddingsMN.com Videography Reviews

24 | Maple Plain, MN

24 Reviews for WeddingsMN.com Videography

Joel & his team were amazing for our Special Day!! We weren't originally planning on hiring a videographer for our wedding until a recently married friend, said it was the best thing they invested in, and after seeing the finished product from WeddingsMN Videography, I can see why! Our wedding day, like all wedding days went by so fast, we hardly had time to notice all the special details that we spent months planning for the big day, in the first few weeks after the wedding, I began to get even a little bummed we didn't get to enjoy, everything on that day more, but thanks to Joel & the other videographers we were able to take in our special day, all the details, and even at the added bonus of a third person view, providing us with other aspects we may have missed amongst all the commotion. The quality of the video, is amazing, it looks like a hollywood promotional film, our grandparents and other family have enjoyed watching the highlight reel seeing unseen aspects like everyone getting ready, the first look, and a better view of the first dance. Most importantly to us, they recorded their own sound from the various mics (music, speeches, ceremony, etc), which lucky for us came in handy as due to the acoustics of our wedding venue, we could not understand anything that our speakers (MOH, BM, FOB, FOG, etc) were trying to convey to us, even though we were only a few feet away. Thanks to their separate sound recording were able to go back and listen to the speeches and hear all the kind things our parents had wished us on that day, Joel even made sure they were the first videos posted (within a week of our wedding) and his team was quick to assure us on the day of the wedding that they would be able to capture the speeches on video, even though, we couldn't understand the speaker a few feet away! I am speechless, so impressed, best value out there! Thank you Joel & your team! (Sorry this review is a few months late!)

Azra · Married on 07/12/2015

Joel did a wodnerful job with our engagement pictuers. He made us feel so comfortable and guided us throughout and the pictures turned out great! I would highly recommend him from any type of photography from weddings and engagements to family and children!

We hired Joel to shoot our wedding ceremony. He came during our rehearsal to figure out what shots and camera angles would be needed the day of the wedding. He was at our venue and set up for the wedding with plenty of time to spare. He had 3 different cameras and body mics for me, our officiant, and our reader/singer. He was very easy to work with and was helpful with the setup. Joel was extremely professional.

We ended up getting the videos the week after (remember, ceremony only)! They turned out fantastic and the video looks great. But, the thing I was most impressed with is the sound. Everyone's voices came through extremely clear--even the singing and piano playing. We received a high quality product from Joel and we couldn't be happier.

Jessica · Married on 05/02/2015

Joel was absolutely wonderful to work with! Our wedding video turned out great and we especially liked how he did the cover for the DVD so it looked like an actual movie! We wanted all day coverage for our wedding day but didn't want to blow our wedding budget so we met with several videographers (and looked at a handful more online). WeddingsMN was able to offer the best value for the coverage we wanted. And we are so thankful we went with Joel and had all day video of our wedding since my father-in-law was not able to come to the wedding due to health reasons (which wasn't known until the morning of the wedding). He was especially thankful for the video and said it made him feel like he was part of our day!

Cassie · Married on 09/20/2014

I heard about Joel through my cousin (as she used him for her wedding). She had nothing but good things to say about him. When I contacted him about doing my wedding, he was very responsive and met me right away. Joel was extremely easy to get along with and met me several times to make sure he could provide me with exactly what I wanted. Joel was incredible to work with and I would recommend him to anyone looking for a videographer!

Nicole · Married on 09/13/2014

Everything we imagined and more! We are so grateful that we found Joel at WeddingsMN.com to capture our special day. From the start of our wedding planning, Joel was very professional and personable. He went above and beyond by getting all of the details of our wedding day before it arrived. He and Clay (his second videographer for our wedding) came to our rehearsal the night before to ensure the audio would be ready for the ceremony and to brainstorm for the big day. From the beginning of the day, through the reception, we enjoyed having Joel and Clay around. They were never invasive, and they actually made us feel really comfortable and calm. It felt like they were part of our wedding party. We are absolutely blown away by Joel’s talent! He put together a beautiful highlight video of our day that exceeded all of our expectations. The quality and the personal detail put into it his work is outstanding. Our video is so meaningful to us, and we absolutely love it. I have probably watched our highlight video 30 times since we received it! It is the perfect way to remember our wedding day now and in many years to come. Thank you, Joel and WeddingsMN.com for everything!

Kaitlyn · Married on 08/16/2014

Working with Weddings MN was absolutely amazing! Joel and his team did an amazing job capturing our special day! His professionalism, attention to detail, service, and end product exceeded all of our expectations! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

Joel and his team did an amazing job shooting our wedding! He was so professional. The quality, editing, and sound are outstanding! He was so quick to answer all of my questions and emails, which ultimately lead me to book him for our wedding. When we met him, he was so personable and friendly! And the cover of the DVD was the icing on the cake! True keep sake. It couldn't have asked for better!

Julie · Married on 09/28/2013

Joel was very easy to work with and helpful to us rookies. His video shows thoughtful staging and creativity yielding a beautiful video unique to our venue and family. The completed product was available to us before the deadline that he had given us.

Words cannot describe how thankful we are that Joel of WeddingsMN.com shared his beautiful talent with us. He was quick to respond and meet with us after I was referred to him from one of his past satisfied customers. He was professional and personable and we felt comfortable to invite him to take part in our wedding day as our videographer. He came to our rehearsal the night before with a second videographer (Clay) to prepare by finding the best shots and how to incorporate the sound system. Joel was there the next morning as I cried the entire time that I put on my makeup and was patient to shoot the special events of getting ready. It wasn't long after they were around that we forgot that there were cameras as they were so discreet. They spent the long wedding day with us into the evening as they were proactive about capturing our special moments. I wasn't expecting to get my video back as quickly as we did, in under two weeks! The joy that I had opening the box was elevated even more by the surprises that we found inside. Joel went above and beyond by wrapping them in teal (our color) tissue paper, popcorn & movie candy for watching together and a little inside joke (one of the covers had our "fake names" that were accidentally announced during our wedding haha). What a wonderful way to make us feel even more special. He also embedded our videos so we could share them online with our family and friends.. and let me tell you, they have caused quite the stir of great comments! I cannot express how happy I was and am to watch it, everything was incorporated perfectly to a beautiful song that he chose. The video brought back the many tears of our emotional and incredible day that we have to treasure forever. Thank you Joel and WeddingsMN.com, you will be definitely be referred and recommended by this happy couple. Not convinced? Take a look at this: http://vimeo.com/75239217

Lori · Married on 07/27/2013

Joel's professionalism, service, and end product exceeded all our expectations.

Hanna · Married on 07/27/2013

Working with Weddings MN was amazing. Joel and his team were very professional and always contacted us with all of the details and communicated well. He captured our day perfectly and everything that made the day special and we LOVE our highlight video. The quality of the videos are amazing. We also did a Love Story video with them and we showed it at our reception instead of the traditional slide show. We had so many guests come up to us and say that they loved it. It helped the guests to really feel like they knew who we are and about our relationship. I couldn't have asked for a better "feel" when they showed this at the reception. I would recommend to everyone!!!! Truly worth your money.

Rachel · Married on 06/01/2013

One of the best decisions we made was hiring Joel to be our wedding day videographer! He was awesome to work with and he did an amazing job filming our wedding day. It's definitely worth the money to have videos of our special day which we can watch over and over again on our many anniversaries to come. We highly recommend Joel!

Syndal · Married on 08/04/2012

Joel was amazing to work with for videography! His prices are affordable, and he was willing work with us on our budget in order to get exactly what we were hoping for. He is super nice and fun to work with and he does amazing work!

Jayme · Married on 06/16/2012

Joel did an amazing job. We were very happy with him and his team. We HIGHLY suggest WeddingsMN to everyone. :)

Joel is very passionate about what he does. You can tell it's very important to him that his clients are happy with the services provided. He took a few photographs during our reception and got some awesome shots of the first dance, the dollar dance and everyone having a good time. He took video of our first dance, father daughter dances and the mother groom dance. I would highly recommend WeddingsMN.com to anyone if you like professional work done.

Holly · Married on 02/25/2012

It has been 3 years since my wedding day, and the memories captured by Joel and his team, are nothing shy of amazing. To this day, I still show off our wedding and love story videos. My father passed away over a year ago, and I am so grateful for the precious moments that I can replay. The beauty of his work is remarkable. Joel has the ability to create the most perfect keepsake with his incredible vision and insight. The ease of the process was astounding and as a perfectionist....there was not one thing I would change. I have raved about him ever since - I hope this review catches someone's attention that is skeptical about hiring a videographer. We were not going to do it, and it is the greatest investment I have ever made. It's pretty neat to watch my son point at the screen when mommy and daddy are on, and to show him not just pictures...but the personality of his grandpa. Joel, thanks for allowing me to replay one of the most incredible days of my life!

Britney · Married on 10/01/2011

If you are looking for a great videographer that will go above and beyond what you would expect then these are the guys for you! Joel was wonderful to work with-made you feel very comfortable and treated you more than just a client. They captured all the moments I wanted from my day! They even taped the receiving line and since my husband was wearing one of the mics you can hear what my grandparents told us about a good marriage-what a cool memory to have!!

Jenna · Married on 06/24/2011

Weddingsmn.com was fantastic. They were so professional through the whole process. We did a love story a few months before the wedding, they took video before and after the ceremony, and filmed the entire ceremony with superb quality. I usually get nervous in front if the camera, but Joel made us feel so relaxed. I will recommend weddingsmn.com to anyone looking for videographer needs.

Blair · Married on 06/11/2011

I am so happy with WeddingsMN.com Videography and we are amazed every time we watch our video. The way they have it put together is more like a movie and the lead videographer named Joel is very professional and knowledgeable. He uses angles and cool camera moves so it is not just like Aunt Martha shooting a video. It is more like a piece of art. Video quality is stunning and pricing was wonderful for what we received. We weren’t really sure if we could afford to have one of these done but it fit well into our budget. I would highly recommend Joel to everyone. His friendly attitude and demeanor set everyone at ease and he shot a spectacular memento that we will cherish forever. I highly recommend WeddingsMN.com Videography and special thanks to Joel!

Melody · Married on 01/09/2010

Joel did a great job in capturing our love story. It was really easy and comfortable working with him. I would recommend a love story to any future couples planning on getting married. It's a fun way to look back on your memories together. Thanks Joel!

Sarah · Married on 10/12/2013

Joel and Seth did a great job as videographers throughout our special day, but yet they were never intrusive and we would even forget they were there. The results speak for themselves! We enjoyed going through our photos but nothing beat seeing the videos that Joel compiled for us. We are able to re-live our wedding day over and over again, thanks to WeddingsMN.com! We are so grateful for that. Check them out and see for yourself.... :)

www.weddingsmn.com/videos/buron

Very beautiful wedding video. Raw footage option is great too. Joel and his assistant were very helpful on the day of, and took video that I could have never even dreamed of.

Natalie · Married on 07/13/2012

WeddingsMN.com Videography is absolutely wonderful - and just what I was looking for in a videographer for our wedding!! I would highly recommend than to anyone. There are 3 main things that come to mind of why I was so happy with our service and the finished product:
    1) Affordable - comparable if not competitive with other videography services, with a quality product
    2) Simple & Artistic - The way they capture the day is a perfect mix of simple and artistic. They get all of the important moments, but they also capture the feelings and emotions involved. Also, I love the way the highlight video came together in the end!
    3) Service - Joel Wenz was our videographer and he was outstanding! From the very beginning he was professional, always promptly responding to emails and phone calls, and always answered all of our numerous questions and concerns. Then we met a week before the wedding, and he made it a point to actually come to our rehearsal at the church to make sure the sound quality was going to be up to par. Then the day of, he was always professional, and I didn't mind having him around on such an important day even once.

This is a great company, that delivers an excellent product with wonderful service. Go with them, you will be happy!! The highlight video makes me smile every time I watch it!