144 Reviews for Weddingsbycrystal.com

Airbrush Makeup (5)
Group Discounts (4)
Licensed (4)
142 Weddingsbycrystal.com Reviews

Amazing! I feel so beautiful! Crystal did the impossible - my husband and I are getting ready to renew our vows, and I want the same feeling I had on our wedding day, of being the most beautiful woman in the room. As an older woman, I was concerned because my hair is thinning, but Crystal did miracles with it. My skin is also dry, but my makeup was light and beautiful. My husband commented that I look as beautiful as I did on our wedding day years ago. I can't wait to work with Crystal again for our actual event. Crystal was personally referred to me and I am so glad my friends said to call her. She is kind, patient, friendly, and yet still professional. As soon as I spent the first few minutes with her, I knew I was in good hands. Thank you, Crystal, you have rocked my world! And my husband says "thank you for making my girl as beautiful on the outside as she is on the inside". Colleen G

Profile Picture colleen, 12/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Crystal and Melissa we're absolutely wonderful!! I had booked with Crystal a year in advance and I am so glad I secured my wedding date with her! She responded to emails right away and was so accommodating when I had schedule changes. On my wedding day they showed up right on time and my bridesmaids and I looked gorgeous! I couldn't be happier with Crystal and Melissa's service! If you're in need of hair and makeup services you will not be disappointed with their service!

Profile Picture Caitlyn, 3/24/18, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Fake Lashes, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling

Crystal and her make-up artist Melissa did an amazing job on hair and makeup services for my March 2018 Disney wedding! Crystal was great to work with and she perfectly executed my vision for how I wanted to look on my wedding day. I love that her and Melissa make brides look natural, yet gorgeously flawless. She arrived on time and even had us all done (myself, 4 bridesmaids, and my mom) well ahead of schedule. She even accommodated my mom when she decided to get her hair done last minute. I can't recommend weddings by Crystal enough! Thank you for making me look beautiful on my wedding day!

Profile Picture Ashley, 3/16/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

My daughter chose Crystal Walters online for her disney wedding hair/makeup! Being the mother of the bride I had no idea what to expect! Crystal was AMAZING in ALL the areas I just reviewed above. I would absolutely HIGHLY RECOMMEND her to any future bride. THANK YOU, Crystal!!!!!

Profile Picture Valerie, 3/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Crystal and Melissa made myself and my bridal party look and feel amazing! Both have such great personalities and were so much fun to work with! Crystal was always very fast to respond to all of my 20 emails of questions and showed up right on time on our day. I would recommend her and Melissa to everyone! Thank you

Profile Picture Renee, 3/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I travelled to Florida from the UK and got married in February 2018. I was initially nervous as I had booked a wedding package and with a package you don’t get to choose who does your hair and makeup. But I needn’t have been. Crystal is amazing. Her talent for hair and makeup is fabulous. I am quite fussy with makeup as I have a natural talent myself, and I know how I like to look and Crystal really listened and took on board how I envisioned myself looking. My makeup looked flawless and lasted all day, as did my hair style which was equally as beautiful. My bridesmaids hair and makeup were also so beautiful and far exceeded all my expectations. If you looking for a professional, friendly and talented makeup and hair artist, then Crystal is the person for you! I promise you won’t be disappointed

Profile Picture Victoria, 2/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Crystal was literally AMAZING!!! I was OBSESSED with my hair and make up on my wedding day and my bridesmaids and mother and mother in law were as well!!! It was better than I could have imagined!!! Everyone should hire her if they wanna feel unbelievably beautiful on their wedding day!!!!

Profile Picture Aubrie, 2/4/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Fake Lashes, Hair, Makeup

Crystal was amazing, our makeup and hair were flawless, and it was a last minute booking. Ashley looked stunning. I would definitely recommend her for your event.

Profile Picture Ashley, 1/20/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Hair, Makeup

Crystal and her team were a pleasure! They were on time and finished early, so I had some time to relax before heading to my wedding. Crystal did a great job on my hair & Melissa on my makeup.

Profile Picture Amanda, 1/5/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Consultations, Group Discounts, Hair, Licensed, Makeup, Updos/Styling

Searching for an experienced, professional hair stylist and makeup artist for your wedding is very stressful, you want to make the right decision so you look your absolute best on your wedding day. Once I came across Crystal's excellent reviews and browsed around her website I knew I found my girl! She was such a pleasure to speak with, and made this whole process so easy. Her and her to makeup artists did such an amazing job on all of my bridesmaids and mother of the groom / mother of the bride. Everyone looked absolutely gorgeous. The price of her services was definitely a perk since they are so affordable, but I chose Crystal due to her years and years of experience, phenomenal reviews and her bubbly personality. I would highly recommend hiring Crystal for your upcoming wedding, you won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Katie, 12/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

We loved having Crystal and her staff! I literally couldn't pick out a flaw! Thank you so much for being a part of our wedding.
Blessings,
Katie B

Profile Picture Katie, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup, Fake Lashes

We hired Crystal for my holiday wedding last week, December 2nd and we were extremely pleased with our experience with our hair and make-up session for my wedding day! We had our wedding at Disney and we were just thrilled with the outcome. Crystal came to our hotel room early to start our hair and make-up. I like that she was on time and even a little early. She did a phenomenal job on me and my bridesmaids. I asked for a "Belle" hairstyle and she new exactly what I wanted even before I showed her my favorite photo for the style. She even added the beautiful fairy dust glitter in my hair. It was so pretty! I could not wait to get married and show off my beautiful hair and make-up. My girls were also so grateful that she knew exactly how to style their hair from just a photo. Crystal is extremely talented and so wonderful to work with! She was patient and kind and made sure we were totally happy with our hair and make-up, added a few adjustments and gave us great suggestions regarding the make-up. Extremely professsional and made us feel comfortable the entire time she was with us! We could not have asked for more from anyone. I would highly recommend Crystal for your wedding day, she is a lovely person inside and out. Thank you so much for working your magic on us for my wedding day at Disney! Darla xoxo

Profile Picture Darla, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Crystal is professional and lovely. Could not recommend her enough. Lots and patience and advice. Amazing service.

Profile Picture Leanne, 10/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

We chose WeddingsbyCrystal on our recent wedding day at the Alfond Inn in Winter Park. We called Crystal as she is a vendor at the hotel as we were in a bit of a panic as our previous hairdresser decided to move unexpectedly. She mentioned she had another wedding that day, but she was able to fit us all in. We had 5 hair and make-up and our hair is a bit unruly, but she told us to have clean, dry hair so we did what she told us to do and our hair styles came out perfect. She also did our make-up and we like a bit more make-up than most bridal parties, but she had all the make-up we could have wanted. She did such a great job on all of us and was so fun to work with! Thanks so very much for your time and patience and fitting us in last minute! Nikki

Profile Picture Nikki, 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I cannot say any greater things about Crystal and Melissa who did my hair and make up on my wedding day! I had a trial with them prior to the wedding where we went through how my hair and make up would be on the big day (also the most photographed day probably of my life). I ended up not liking the hair photo I brought to them on myself, and Crystal was so understanding and patient with me as we tried something else, which I LOVED. On the wedding day, they did mine, my bridesmaids, two friends and our mothers' hair and make up and everyone looked flawless throughout the entire day. If you are searching for hair and make up, I hands down recommend them. I would give 5 million stars if I could. :-)

Profile Picture Arianne, 10/14/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Group Discounts, Hair, Licensed, Makeup, Fake Lashes, Updos/Styling

I want to say a special "Thank You" to Crystal and her team of stylists for the outstanding service she and her team provided for me for my wedding day in September of this year. I wanted a team that would travel to me so we did not have to worry about driving after our hair and make-up was completed. They arrived at my hotel on my day as planned. Crystal called me on her way to let me know how far she was from the hotel so I was not worried as she knows a am a nervous bride. I wanted to mention, Crystal has been very calming for me during the entire hair and make-up process! She has assured me everything would go just fine, sending me emails and suggestions for my hair even prior to the trial as I asked her for something she could do with my particular type of hair and she gladly talked with me on the phone and sent me some great suggestions. On my wedding day, Crystal and her team were stress free and relaxing while working, and Crystal is very detailed so don't worry if she is quite, it is because she is concentrating! :) All of us shared different experiences and keeping my conversations light and comforting. This was extremely helpful. We were able to enjoy our Mimosa's and food at our leisure. I want to be sure to mention the wonderful service we also received from her make-up artist Melissa as well as her stylist Debbie! They were both extremely accommodating and particularly detailed in working with my bridesmaids and mom and giving them great ideas and tips for the best hair and make-up for the day since it was still summer. (high humidity) They were all simply amazing! Professional service all the way and they leave a little room, time wise, for any problems that could arise. This made me feel very comfortable on my day. My photographer arrived and starting taking getting ready shots of us and he even commented that the hair and make-up was awesome in the photos as well as in person. I really loved that! Thank you Crystal, your the best!

Profile Picture Becca, 9/7/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Fake Lashes, Consultations, Hair, Makeup

WeddingsbyCrystal did my wedding hair and make-up at the Celebration Hotel in September and we were so excited to have her and her make-up artist Melissa working with us! We loved her photos as they were so natural and that is what we were going for. She arrived on time and started immediately asking us how she can make my wedding day hair and make-up special for me. I showed her a few photos as I did not meet with her prior to our wedding day. She immediately went to work on our hair and it was absolutely wonderful!! She also brought along her make-up artist Melissa with her and she did a stunning job on my bridesmaids! I had 8 girls plus my 2 darling flower girls and she made them look absolutely precious! I felt like a princess on my wedding day due to the unbelievable attention that was given to me by Crystal and Melissa and I cannot thank you guys enough. You were both such a joy to be around, we wanted to take you home! Thanks again for everything you did for us! Will never forget you. Cheers, Emily

Profile Picture Emily, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

WeddingsbyCrystal definately holds very high standards for their work ethics and the stylists that work directly with Crystal.
Crystal and Melissa did our wedding party recently and just looking at her photos, and her 5 star reviews, we were sold! Their pricing is great, won't break the bank and they are just wonderful to deal with . Crystal is very prompt to return emails, etc. I called her several times with questions I had and she was happy to chat with me or let me know she working and called me as soon as she was completed. She made me feel special and that all of my questions were answered before my big day!
Needless to say, we were thrilled with the finished product on my wedding day. I felt confident that all would be great with her and it was! She did everything she could to make me the bride, the bridal party and everyone else feel comfortable. She and her team are a joy to work with!
Loved my hair and make-up services and highly recommend her to anyone looking for a VERY EXPERIENCED hair stylist/make-up artist. Thanks again Crystal! Leslie M.

Profile Picture Leslie, 8/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Crystal Walters and her team of stylists, Melissa and Debbie did my hair and make-up for my wedding day at Disney! We were married in July and of course, the humidity was at an all time high. She recommended the best hair styles for us and she was right. Our hair and make-up held up all day even through the outdoor photos and we were just delighted! I expected it to get a little messy, but she really sprayed us down with hair spray and it worked! Debbie too, was so educated on what would be the best hair styles for our bridesmaids and they too just loved their hair. We were so happy to have chosen Crystal and her team of experts for my wedding day! Thank so much girls! Jessica

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Crystal did an amazing job! I felt so beautiful and could not have expected anything better.

Profile Picture maxine, 7/17/17, 1 Review

Highly recommend Crystal.
We will defiantly use Crystal's services again.
Hazel Clarke
Scotland UK.

Profile Picture Hazel, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I couldn't recommend Crystal enough.
Fantastic service!
My hair was done exactly just as i wished for.
Definitely 5*

Profile Picture Leeanne, 7/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I want to start by saying that Crystal was my own personal fairy godmother for my wedding day!!!! I had a Disney Wedding and Crystal literally worked MAGIC and turned me into princess Belle. I couldn't believe it. My whole experience with Crystal was fabulous. She arrived promptly, set up efficiently, and got us done right on time! Not only is she a wonderful woman, but she is a magician with hair and makeup. I loved her, my bridesmaids adored her - and I got compliments on my hair throughout the day and night. I've never felt so beautiful in my life, and Crystal was the person that was able to make that happen for me on my wedding day. I'm SO thankful that I chose her to be a part of my wedding day and do my hair and makeup. Choosing Crystal was one of the BEST decisions I made for my special day!

Profile Picture Meredith, 6/28/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Hair, Makeup

Awesome job on everyone's hair and make up! Super accommodating and went above and beyond to help make my day perfect! Thanks ladies!

Profile Picture Lilli, 6/24/17, 3 Reviews