Weddings by Crystal Reviews

Weddings by Crystal 3
Weddings by Crystal 4
Weddings by Crystal 5

Leanne · Married on 10/25/2017

Crystal is professional and lovely. Could not recommend her enough. Lots and patience and advice. Amazing service.

Sent on 10/25/2017

Nikki · Married on 10/20/2017

We chose WeddingsbyCrystal on our recent wedding day at the Alfond Inn in Winter Park. We called Crystal as she is a vendor at the hotel as we were in a bit of a panic as our previous hairdresser decided to move unexpectedly. She mentioned she had another wedding that day, but she was able to fit us all in. We had 5 hair and make-up and our hair is a bit unruly, but she told us to have clean, dry hair so we did what she told us to do and our hair styles came out perfect. She also did our make-up and we like a bit more make-up than most bridal parties, but she had all the make-up we could have wanted. She did such a great job on all of us and was so fun to work with! Thanks so very much for your time and patience and fitting us in last minute! Nikki

Arianne · Married on 10/14/2017

I cannot say any greater things about Crystal and Melissa who did my hair and make up on my wedding day! I had a trial with them prior to the wedding where we went through how my hair and make up would be on the big day (also the most photographed day probably of my life). I ended up not liking the hair photo I brought to them on myself, and Crystal was so understanding and patient with me as we tried something else, which I LOVED. On the wedding day, they did mine, my bridesmaids, two friends and our mothers' hair and make up and everyone looked flawless throughout the entire day. If you are searching for hair and make up, I hands down recommend them. I would give 5 million stars if I could. :-)

Weddings by Crystal 6
    Weddings by Crystal 7
    Weddings by Crystal 8
    Weddings by Crystal 9
    Weddings by Crystal 10
    Sent on 01/01/2018

Becca · Married on 09/07/2017

I want to say a special "Thank You" to Crystal and her team of stylists for the outstanding service she and her team provided for me for my wedding day in September of this year. I wanted a team that would travel to me so we did not have to worry about driving after our hair and make-up was completed. They arrived at my hotel on my day as planned. Crystal called me on her way to let me know how far she was from the hotel so I was not worried as she knows a am a nervous bride. I wanted to mention, Crystal has been very calming for me during the entire hair and make-up process! She has assured me everything would go just fine, sending me emails and suggestions for my hair even prior to the trial as I asked her for something she could do with my particular type of hair and she gladly talked with me on the phone and sent me some great suggestions. On my wedding day, Crystal and her team were stress free and relaxing while working, and Crystal is very detailed so don't worry if she is quite, it is because she is concentrating! :) All of us shared different experiences and keeping my conversations light and comforting. This was extremely helpful. We were able to enjoy our Mimosa's and food at our leisure. I want to be sure to mention the wonderful service we also received from her make-up artist Melissa as well as her stylist Debbie! They were both extremely accommodating and particularly detailed in working with my bridesmaids and mom and giving them great ideas and tips for the best hair and make-up for the day since it was still summer. (high humidity) They were all simply amazing! Professional service all the way and they leave a little room, time wise, for any problems that could arise. This made me feel very comfortable on my day. My photographer arrived and starting taking getting ready shots of us and he even commented that the hair and make-up was awesome in the photos as well as in person. I really loved that! Thank you Crystal, your the best!

Sent on 12/12/2017

Emily · Married on 09/02/2017

WeddingsbyCrystal did my wedding hair and make-up at the Celebration Hotel in September and we were so excited to have her and her make-up artist Melissa working with us! We loved her photos as they were so natural and that is what we were going for. She arrived on time and started immediately asking us how she can make my wedding day hair and make-up special for me. I showed her a few photos as I did not meet with her prior to our wedding day. She immediately went to work on our hair and it was absolutely wonderful!! She also brought along her make-up artist Melissa with her and she did a stunning job on my bridesmaids! I had 8 girls plus my 2 darling flower girls and she made them look absolutely precious! I felt like a princess on my wedding day due to the unbelievable attention that was given to me by Crystal and Melissa and I cannot thank you guys enough. You were both such a joy to be around, we wanted to take you home! Thanks again for everything you did for us! Will never forget you. Cheers, Emily

Leslie · Married on 08/30/2017

WeddingsbyCrystal definately holds very high standards for their work ethics and the stylists that work directly with Crystal.
    Crystal and Melissa did our wedding party recently and just looking at her photos, and her 5 star reviews, we were sold! Their pricing is great, won't break the bank and they are just wonderful to deal with . Crystal is very prompt to return emails, etc. I called her several times with questions I had and she was happy to chat with me or let me know she working and called me as soon as she was completed. She made me feel special and that all of my questions were answered before my big day!
    Needless to say, we were thrilled with the finished product on my wedding day. I felt confident that all would be great with her and it was! She did everything she could to make me the bride, the bridal party and everyone else feel comfortable. She and her team are a joy to work with!
    Loved my hair and make-up services and highly recommend her to anyone looking for a VERY EXPERIENCED hair stylist/make-up artist. Thanks again Crystal! Leslie M.

Sent on 12/01/2017

Jessica · Married on 07/22/2017

Crystal Walters and her team of stylists, Melissa and Debbie did my hair and make-up for my wedding day at Disney! We were married in July and of course, the humidity was at an all time high. She recommended the best hair styles for us and she was right. Our hair and make-up held up all day even through the outdoor photos and we were just delighted! I expected it to get a little messy, but she really sprayed us down with hair spray and it worked! Debbie too, was so educated on what would be the best hair styles for our bridesmaids and they too just loved their hair. We were so happy to have chosen Crystal and her team of experts for my wedding day! Thank so much girls! Jessica

maxine · Married on 07/17/2017

Crystal did an amazing job! I felt so beautiful and could not have expected anything better.

Sent on 08/08/2017

Hazel · Married on 07/07/2017

Highly recommend Crystal.
    We will defiantly use Crystal's services again.
    Hazel Clarke
    Scotland UK.

Sent on 07/31/2017

Leeanne · Married on 07/03/2017

I couldn't recommend Crystal enough.
    Fantastic service!
    My hair was done exactly just as i wished for.
    Definitely 5*

Sent on 07/31/2017

Lee anne · event on: 07/03/2017

If you are looking for a fairy godmother to create all your wishes & more, Crystal certainly ticks all the boxes!

Sent on 08/03/2017
  • Meredith

Meredith · Married on 06/28/2017

I want to start by saying that Crystal was my own personal fairy godmother for my wedding day!!!! I had a Disney Wedding and Crystal literally worked MAGIC and turned me into princess Belle. I couldn't believe it. My whole experience with Crystal was fabulous. She arrived promptly, set up efficiently, and got us done right on time! Not only is she a wonderful woman, but she is a magician with hair and makeup. I loved her, my bridesmaids adored her - and I got compliments on my hair throughout the day and night. I've never felt so beautiful in my life, and Crystal was the person that was able to make that happen for me on my wedding day. I'm SO thankful that I chose her to be a part of my wedding day and do my hair and makeup. Choosing Crystal was one of the BEST decisions I made for my special day!

Sent on 06/30/2017

Lilli · Married on 06/24/2017

Awesome job on everyone's hair and make up! Super accommodating and went above and beyond to help make my day perfect! Thanks ladies!

Sent on 08/02/2017

Chantelle · Married on 06/18/2017

Crystal and her team are amazing! She made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day and made it that much more special. I highly recommend her! Thank you for everything Crystal and Melissa!

Sent on 07/26/2017

STEPHANIE · Married on 05/13/2017

Crystal and her team did a fantastic job on hair and makeup for my five bridesmaids, mom, mother in law, flower girl and myself. Everyone was very satisfied and if anyone had any sort of issue with their look she was very insistent on making sure everyone left the room happy and satisfied. As I am not a very decisive person she was great at helping me figure out exactly the look I wanted. I felt like a princess and got so many compliments. I would definitely use her again!

Sent on 08/31/2017

Jenna · Married on 04/29/2017

Wow. It's hard to know where to begin. Crystal of Weddings by Crystal, and her make-up artist, Melissa, were nothing short of amazing. It was such a pleasure to work with them. On my wedding day we had myself (the bride), 4 bridesmaids, two mothers, and a flower girl get their hair and makeup done. Every single of us looked beautiful. Our hair and make-up were better than I could've imagined. Absolutely amazing. The girls were very professional, on time, efficient, and personable. Great customer service and experience in all. Thank you ladies so much! Definitely choose Weddings by Crystal for your special day!

Sent on 05/03/2017

Aubrey · Married on 04/25/2017

WeddingsbyCrystal did such an amazing job with my wedding party, family and myself. They are very talented ladies and I would recommend them to anyone who wants to get hair and makeup done!

Sent on 06/27/2017

Katherine · Married on 03/26/2017

Crystal and Melissa were absolutely amazing! From the moment I first contacted Crystal she was easy to work with. They came to me and my bridesmaids at paradise cove. Everyone came out looking so stunning! Thank you ladies for helping to make me special day extra perfect.

Sent on 08/04/2017

Annemarie · Married on 03/25/2017

Crystal and her team made our special event go extremely smoothly. She came to the venue and made us look and feel beautiful.

Sent on 05/02/2017

Ashley · Married on 03/04/2017

Crystal made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day!! She was a pleasure to work with and my bridesmaids hair, my hair and makeup and my mothers makeup all turned out beautifully.

Sent on 05/17/2017

I can not say enough great things about Crystal and her team! They were prompt, professional and SO sweet. Best of all, we all LOVED our hair and makeup! Crystal and her makeup artist Melissa made sure to make each of us feel special and gave us exactly what we wanted but better then we could have imagined it, perfection! I also appreciate how affordable they are - unlike some other stylists I contacted in the area. I highly recommend Weddings by Crystal! I will definitely use them for any future events that may come up in the future.

Sent on 03/27/2017

Danissa · Married on 01/15/2017

I had an initial trial run a month before the wedding and Crystal was an absolute pleasure. She understood exactly how I wanted my makeup and hair to look and she delivered. I had initially told her I would only need hair and makeup for 5 of my bridesmaids, but the day of the wedding she was super flexible and accommodating and she ended up doing 2 additional bridesmaids and all in time. All the ladies hair looked beautiful and exactly how they had wanted it. Her partner, Melissa, did all the makeup for the bridesmaids and myself. I tend to sweat a lot but was pleasantly surprised at how great my makeup looked the entire night. They were both very friendly and did a superb job.

Sent on 01/23/2017

Sara · Married on 01/13/2017

I chose Crystal because she did the hair and make-up for my sister's wedding at Walt Disney World in 2009 and we were in love with the results. It was not even a question in my head to choose another person and I was not disappointed with the results for my event! Crystal will come to your room on property, take care of your hair and make-up, and you will look absolutely fabulous! She is down to earth and a fun personality. If I ever do another event on property where I need my hair and make-up done for an event, Crystal will be the first call on my list!

Sent on 01/24/2017

Loved, loved, loved my hair and makeup on my wedding day! I was fortunate enough to meet Crystal and her makeup artist at a previous wedding I was in for my best friend at Disney. They were fabulous!!! I immediately exchanged information and booked her services that very week for my wedding. She was so great about communicating with me and keeping organized about everything that needed to be done the day of, so I knew I had nothing to worry about. They were both willing to travel quite far to the resort we were getting ready and even had all 7 of us done with plenty of time to spare so we didn't have to rush to get dressed, which Crystal said she planned that way because anything can happen on the day of your wedding to throw off timing. All of us felt so beautiful!!! Our hair and makeup even lasted till the early morning hours. I didn't even want to wash it off! You will not regret using Weddings by Crystal!

Sent on 03/27/2017
  • Kathryn

Kathryn · Married on 11/12/2016

Crystal did mine and two friends hair and makeup, she was very knowledgeable about how different types of hair would work. She made suggestions accordingly. She kept track of everything from my trial to the wedding date with no issues.

Sent on 11/15/2016