Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

10 Reviews for Weddings With Mike

10 Weddings With Mike Reviews

Mike and Mike were seriously the best! The music they played was great and had people up and dancing. While we were taking pictures, Mike came and offered us some water and during dinner offered to get us more drinks, which is just beyond what would be expected from a DJ. They also made the planning really easy and helped us create our wedding reception time line. They helped us stay on track for the day and helped make the day go so smoothly!!

Profile Picture Amber, 9/24/16, 3 Reviews
4.7

I would highly recommend Weddings with Mike for future DJ service. We used him for our wedding, my brother used him for his wedding, and a cousin used him for a graduation party. Great price, very thorough in planning process, great experience. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture ashley, 10/26/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mike was a pleasure to work with he took a lot of the anxiety off of our shoulders for the day. He was prompt and very helpful in making sure we achieved everything we originally wanted to. One of the great things about "Weddings with Mike" is that they truly allow you to do whatever you want. He provides some guidance and let's you know what's popular but there is no pressure whatsoever to do anything other than what you want to do. Many of the people who attended our wedding still tell us that they will never forget how we ended the night and that was all Mike's idea. Overall everything was perfect and we couldn't have picked a better DJ service to accompany us on our wedding day.

Profile Picture Ross, 6/1/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mike is an amazing DJ. He checked in with us throughout the night, kept people on the dance floor and kept everyone's moods high. Mike also met with us and walked us through the entire night before the wedding day which put us at ease and then followed everything we had talked about to a T. I couldn't have asked for a better D.J. Everyone at the reception said it was the most fun they had had at a reception.

Profile Picture User1748951, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

We were very pleased and happy with there services. The DJ's were great, they did an exceptional job. The dance floor was never empty and everyone had such a great time. Mary who took the pictures throughout the day did such a great job and was able to capture wonderful candid pictures throughout the night

Profile Picture Leo, 12/1/09, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Mike was absolutely amazing, not only did he greet us with water as we walked in the door, but he got the entire wedding table drinks throughout the entire dinner. He played great music, checked in with us throughout the night to see how things were going with the music, kept us on a good schedule but was flexible if we wanted to wait on things, went out of his way to get a projector to the reception with a miscommunication with our venue, offered to fade out songs if he cleared the dance floor, was almost our "host" throughout dinner for toasts and kissing.
He made the entire night about us and what we wanted. I can not give him enough praise for how amazing he is!!
Book him immedietely!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Katie, 10/24/09, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

I would highly recommend complete productions to anyone seeking a DJ. We could not have been happier with the DJ services provided by them at our wedding. My parents were also very impressed from the minute they walked into the door and Mike was greeting the guests. During dinner Mike checked on us a few times and offered to get us drinks or anything else we needed. The music played was great and Mike got everyone out on the dance floor. We hired Complete Productions for a DJ service and got so much more.

Profile Picture Lisa, 6/13/09, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Stop looking for a DJ now, you've found him! We couldn't have expected more from Mike and James. They went way above and beyond what I expected from a DJ. He told me (and found me) when he was getting ready to do things, he was interactive with our guests, people are still talking about how organized and fun they were. The most awesome thing they did was refreshing our beer as we were mingling with our guest. What DJ does that? Planning a wedding is difficult, and if we could go back we would chang many things.......but definatly not Complete Productions. It was the best thing we ever did!!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Tanya, 6/6/09, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Complete Productions went beyond what I expected. The DJ throughout the night made sure everything was exactly the way I wanted. They had unique ways of getting people onto the dance floor right at the beginning of the night. The dance floor was full from then on...all night long!!! They were professional & had great personalilities!! I would recommend these guys over & over, really!!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 6/6/09, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Videography

We were extremely pleased with Complete Productions as our DJ for our wedding reception. Mike met with us twice before our wedding and ensured the reception would run smoothly and just how we wenated it. We were given many options for music and how we wanted the night to go, and the followed through perfectly. We had many compliments on our DJ from the wedding and people were dancing until midnight -a definite success!

Profile Picture Anne, 8/26/06, 6 Reviews