Weddings With Joy Reviews

20 | Hardeeville, SC

20 Reviews for Weddings With Joy

20 Weddings With Joy Reviews

Connie · Married on 05/13/2018

Joye was an absolutely wonderful officiant! She was extremely courteous and helpful and kept an open line of communication throughout the entire process. Her vows and reading were creative, romantic and thoughtful. We loved her and could not have asked for anyone better!

• Amanda

Amanda · Married on 04/16/2018

Joy was the perfect addition to our day. She worked with us to personalize our ceremony and even helped to arrange our deserts. The Baker delivered and set up for us! Everything was wonderful!

Luisa · Married on 03/12/2018

I have heard nothing but great reviews about Joy and her work.From what I have seen so far, I would highly recommend her to my friends for sure. Looking forward to having my vows renewed by Joy in March 2018.

Anna · Married on 12/31/2017

Couldn’t have pulled off our New Years Eve wedding without this duo! So professional, even traveled to us. Excited to see the photos. I definitely recommend Weddings With Joy to anyone looking to make their day that much more special!

Sent on 01/14/2018

Weddings With Joy's reply:

Thank you so much, Anna! You guys were a pleasure to work with, and we enjoyed coming to Charleston for your ceremony. We enjoyed your ceremony so much that for a few moments, I didn't even notice how cold it was! We would love to see photos of the party you had when you went back home, so feel free to shoot us some photos in an email if you like!

Halley · Married on 12/16/2017

I simply loved having Joy officiate our wedding. She was professional, responsive, held her word on everything, prompt and flexible! I would absolutely recommend her to anyone. You can really tell she loves her job simply by the emotion on her face as she is officiating. So thankful to have found her for our wedding!

Alyssa · Married on 10/14/2017

Joy was absolutely amazing! She worked with exactly what we wanted and our ceremony went smoother than expected. Nothing gives you more peace of mind that the office where you apply for your marriage license telling you "Joy does a fantastic job! We aren't allowed to recommend an officiant, but you got a good one. We won't even explain this to you, she will take care of you!" And she did take care of everything :) thanks again, Joy!

Alyssa and Joe

Sent on 10/24/2017

Weddings With Joy's reply:

Alyssa and Joe, thank you so much for your kind words! You guys were amazing, and I enjoyed your ceremony so much! Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your amazing day. It was my honor and pleasure.

Jon and Melissa · Married on 09/26/2017

Joy was great to work with, very patient and ready to answer any and all questions. She was very accommodating when Hurricane Irma ruined our initial planned wedding day and rescheduled at a later date that was convenient for us. We are able to wholeheartedly recommend her.

Sent on 01/05/2018

Weddings With Joy's reply:

Hey guys! I am *so* glad that we were able to reschedule everything around Irma! You and Melissa were a pleasure to work with, and it was my honor to be a part of your special day.

kellie · Married on 09/23/2017

My husband and I hired Joy for our wedding 9/23/2017. We are from out of town and were struggling who was going to marry us. I had found my photographer on Thumbtack. I usually do a lot of networking so I thought I would ask my photographer if she knew of anyone who would marry us. She gave me Joy's phone number. As soon as I talked to Joy on the phone, I knew she was the one to marry us. Joy's work is amazing. She is so creative! She made our day!!! You will not be disappointed with Joy!

Sent on 11/06/2017

Weddings With Joy's reply:

Kellie, you and Kyle were such a pleasure to work with! Thank you so much for your kind words!

Chasity · Married on 09/02/2017

I absolutely loved Joy! She married my husband and I will literally only a one day notice. I had a minister lined up but for unknown reasons she back out on me the day before my ceremony, I found Joy on here called her the day before my ceremony was due to take place and she happily came to marry my husband and I the next day!!!! I would recommend her to anyone. It was a pleasure to work with you Joy, I can't thank you enough for preforming my ceremony with only a days notice.

Sent on 09/04/2017

Weddings With Joy's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words and thank you for asking me to be a part of your wedding day. It was my pleasure to marry you and Angel!

Trevor · Married on 08/02/2017

We are from Cincinnati and we were heading to Hilton head for a family vacation. My wife and I were talking about renewing our vows and I thought I'd surprise my wife with vow renewal while on vacation. I found Joy on wedding wire. Made a phone call and told her 2 days before we left to come to Hilton head what I wanted to do. She assured me we had plenty of time. She recommended her favorite beach for the location. I left the location and what she wanted to say all up to her. I put my complete trust in her. We arrived to Hilton head. We set a date and time and she told me the exact location. She was there waiting for us and walked us out on the beach. The location she chose was wayyy more than we ever expected. It was so beautiful. The words she spoke brought tears to my wife's eyes and put a huge smile on my face. Everything about the vow renewal was absolutely perfect. I recommend using Joy to everyone who needs her services. If we ever renew them again we will forsure be calling Joy again. Thank you Joy. You made our vow renewal absolutely perfect and memorable. We will never forget that day. Your awesome.

Angela · Married on 07/18/2017

Joy was the BEST! She was not only my officiate, she bonded and quickly became my Friend! She was so helpful when we almost had a catastrophe on the boat we got married on and prevented a lot of heart ache! There is so much more I could say about how wonderful she is! She helped us write our perfect vows with no hesitation to MY wants. She made sure everything was set just as I wanted it and waited on me to be comfortable to start. She was flexible in our situation! Thank you so much Joy! We love you and appreciate Everything!

Sent on 01/06/2018

Weddings With Joy's reply:

Angela, James and I truly enjoyed working your wedding, and I was so glad that I could be there to ensure that you guys were able to have your ceremony on the boat you wanted! I knew how much it meant to you and Drew, and I was not going to let something like that happen on my watch! I hope you are all doing well, and let us know when you come back for your anniversary!

Juan · Married on 07/13/2017

Very helpful, available on short notice, very cordial. Will definitely recommend.

Andree · Married on 07/05/2017

Everything about our experience with Joy was wonderful! She accommodated us on short notice & over a holiday! She made our wedding simple, elegant and just the way we wanted it. We were coming from out of state and she helped us navigate the process in SC. I would highly recommend her services.

Sent on 07/11/2017

Weddings With Joy's reply:

It was such a pleasure to work with you guys! Thank you!

Roy · Married on 06/05/2017

Joy was a sweetheart! Made our day what we wanted and needed as well. She was able to work around our schedule and demands. Introduced us to a great photographer as well. As we were from outta town and needed help finding one. Directed us with events for the week for entertainment. Great rates too. All an all Joy should be highly recommended. A+

Sent on 07/11/2017

Weddings With Joy's reply:

You and Stephanie were so much fun! Thank you for inviting me to be a part of your special day. It was my pleasure!

Joe · Married on 05/25/2017

Joy was amazing to work with for both of our ceremonies. She married us initially when it was just the two of us and then renewed our vows in front of our family and friends three months later. We found Joy easy to work with. She listened to what we wanted in our ceremony. She incorporated our customization. She even found a perfect venue for our first ceremony. After working with Joy the first time, it was a very easy decision to go back to her again. Joy gets my top recommendation.

Sent on 01/25/2018

Weddings With Joy's reply:

Joe, Thank you so much for your kind words! It is rare to have repeat clients in this business, and it was my pleasure to be a part of both of your ceremonies! You and Ally were lovely to work with, and it was an honor to be invited to share both of your special days!

Janet · Married on 04/28/2017

Very cooperative and very nice to work with!

Trish · Married on 10/15/2016

Joy was incredible to work with and helped us make our wedding ceremony uniquely us and so memorable. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding officiant for their special day. Thank you for a job very well done, Joy! :)
    Trish Reynolds

Sent on 02/15/2017

Weddings With Joy's reply:

You and Travis were such a pleasure to work with! I feel blessed to have had you as clients, and I wish you a lifetime of happiness!

Kia · Married on 10/15/2016

If you are looking for someone who is friendly, professional, and offers quality services Weddings with Joy is the officiant for you. She offered flexible packages, restaurant suggestions, and ways to help keep our vow renewal a surprise from my spouse. I would definitely recommend using her services. She also offered amateur photography services which was just right for our needs. we didn't need a full professional shoot, but wanted more than just cellphone selfies at the same time. We received just want we wanted. Thanks Joy!

Sent on 01/18/2018

Weddings With Joy's reply:

Kia, Thank you so much for your kind words! You guys were so much fun and we enjoyed helping set up your surprise vow renewal - that was a first! We love it when ceremonies end with smiles and a little silliness, so we especially enjoyed yours! It was our pleasure, and please let us know if you guys want to renew your vows again in the future!

Molly · Married on 09/24/2016

Joy was great - exactly what we wanted for our ceremony! She sent us a number of different ceremonies to choose from and we picked the bits and pieces we liked to create the ceremony we wanted. She was always punctual and easy to work with.

Sent on 02/21/2017

Weddings With Joy's reply:

Thank you so much! You guys were amazing, and I greatly appreciate you allowing me to be a part of your wedding day.