Weddings Unique Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Weddings Unique 1
Weddings Unique 2

JoAnn · Married on 05/12/2007

As busy attorneys, my now husband and I recognized that we had a fairly detailed and wonderful vision for our wedding, but had very limited time to plan the event and to put things in motion for the big day. Additionally, we were not terribly creative! From the first day we met with Heather, we recognized that she was absolutely a class act. From that day forward, she listened to our ideas and walked us through planning the event during which we met with and retained the most fabulous vendors...floral, photography, videography, music, invitations, venue, calligraphy, food tastings...everything. We could enjoy our engagement and our lives and keep our focus on each other, our families and our work. I can honestly say that when I walked down the aisle, I didn't have to worry about a single thing - except to be at the ceremony on time! I give her the highest praise and remain eternally grateful to Heather and to my parents, who gifted her services to my husband and I. If you are looking for a wedding planner, look no further than Heather and Weddings Unique.

Sent on 01/05/2014
  • W

Whitney · Married on 03/10/2007

Heather Snively and her team are an amazing group of people. Thanks to Weddings Unique I was able to live my wedding day to the fullest. I could focus my time and energy on enjoying each moment, knowing that my wedding and reception were in the best hands possible. With 300 guests I could have easily been stressed and over whelmed but Weddings Unique took care of every last detail, and every request made. I would recommend Heather and her team to any bride to be!!! She is incredible!!! Thanks to Weddings Unique I can say I had a fairytale wedding and lived a day I will cherish for the rest of my life!!

Sent on 01/06/2014

Jean · Married on 02/14/2004

Heather is an amazing event planner. She handled every last detail with ease and was the consummate professional. Heather is very creative, has a great eye for detail and absolutely contributed to my wedding being perfect! She is amazing and I recommend her without any reservation! Simply wonderful!

Sent on 01/03/2014

Bonnie · Married on 11/09/2014

I contacted Weddings Unique at the advice of our venue. They responded quickly and met with me about a day of coordinator. Although they quite good about helping with lists and questions, they did not tell me who my coordinator would be until about a month before the ceremony. Jennifer was very kind and met with us to go over as many details as possible at the time. She also sent forms for ceremony order and event timeline so we could begin to solidify all vendors to the same schedule. She made the rehearsal organized and helped the whole wedding party find their places. On the day of, I as the bride, had little to worry about as Jennifer took care of any details or questions. She even helped make sure the wedding was outside, despite the venues concerns about rain. Every time we needed something, it was taken care of almost before we could ask. At the end of the night she loaded the car with presents, organized a sparkler send off we planned and made sure everything was put away. We loved her.

Sent on 11/13/2014

Carly · Married on 12/18/2011

Exceeded my expectations in every way. I had zero stress on my wedding day and constant support throughout the entire planning process. There was not a single snag (at least not that I knew of!) on my wedding day and I was able to completely enjoy the day. And on top of it all, my wedding was absolutely gorgeous thanks to Heather!

Sent on 12/27/2011

Marlo · Married on 11/01/2008

Weddings Unique team is amazing... I worked with Emily on a regular basis and she was fantastic. She had great ideas and helped out a lot. I still would recommend doing some research on your own like I did but WU is always there to answer any questions. On the day of my wedding everything went seemless without any hitches (that I knew of, they must have kept them a secret :) )

Sent on 04/08/2009

Ann Marie · Married on 08/10/2007

Heather and her team listened to our needs and they were able to create a very elegant event. Very professional... I couldn't imagine my wedding day without Heather!

Sent on 04/02/2008

Eliana · Married on 12/09/2012

Shanna at weddings unique was amazing! She truly helped me locate and coordinate all of my vendors! Very professional and a likeable person! Her services are a def. must!! I highly recommend her :) Thank you for everything shanna! :)

Sent on 12/14/2012

Patrick · Married on 10/12/2002

Heather helped up create a beautiful event that our families are still talking about almost 6 years later.

Sent on 09/20/2008

Michelle · Married on 12/31/2011

3.0

Weddings Unique provided the wedding of my dreams! It was so beautiful and everything flowed perfectly!

Sent on 01/01/2014

Sarah · Married on 01/14/2007

Weddings Unique will be there for you in your hour of need! They are the best wedding planners in Orlando, period. Pick a budget and they will help you plan your dream day!

Sent on 01/03/2008

Kai · Married on 10/05/2013

Weddings Unique did a terrific job guiding us through the wedding planning process. I am grateful for their input and professionalism. They made the experience as stress free as I believe a large scale wedding can be.

Sent on 10/21/2013

Heather and her team were so helpful in our wedding. I wanted a wedding with some pizzazz to it, not ordinary, and she had plenty of suggestions that helped spice it up. She came up with many ideas that made the wedding extra special. Most importantly, when things didn't go according to plan on wedding night she really helped fix some things and dug in to do things above the ordinary to help it go well. This took stress off of us and helped my mom and me enjoy the night-- which is one of the main reasons people hire wedding planners! She worked well with both the hotel and the florist to insure things reflected our personal style and taste. Having an in house graphic designer was also very helpful.

Sent on 07/16/2012
  • Candace

Candace · Married on 07/03/2011

3.5

We had an amazing wedding and have Heather and her team to thank for pulling it all together and allowing us to have a completely worry-free day. Heather is certainly the go-to person in Orlando for a well-run event. Every vendor we spoke with has positive relationships with her, and it was helpful as we negotiated terms. One of the greatest benefits was her ability to narrow down vendors to the few that made the most sense, as it saved us so much time and heart ache throughout the planning process. We were very happy with her level of professionalism and her ability to pull off such a fabulous wedding.

Sent on 11/05/2011

Gemma · Married on 09/19/2013

Shanna was very hopeful and was always there should we need to discuss anything or change anything.

Sent on 10/23/2013

Lindsay · Married on 02/14/2009

3.8
      2.0

I worked with Emily at Weddings Unique and she was absolutely great! I think the biggest problem was the list of vendors they use were a bit pricey, but so is Weddings Unique! If you are on a budget but can afford a wedding planner I highly suggest paying for one. I know that things went much more smooth with her there every step of the way with me.

Sent on 11/19/2009

1.5
      0.5
      3.0

With heavy heart, we look back on our wedding and all that went wrong...
    Transportation bus that did not show up at the hotel to take them to church thus delaying the wedding almost 40 minutes; door on bus flying open on I-4 on the way back to the hotel at the end of the night with a baby carriage right next to it and a passenger having to hold it shut,
    Programs in the church that were missing the inside,
    Terrible back-up rain plan - scattered all carefully designed layout plans into total disarray
    Not helpful day of, would not take down the walls to the tent even though the weather cleared
    Another tent was not decorated b/c of the weather but left up as metal poles....

Bride's name spelled wrong on the sign above the buffet

Sent on 09/26/2014

Jennifer · Married on 10/10/2015

0.4
      1.0
      1.0
      0.0

The only unfortunate part of our wedding! Sadly, all disappointments we found with our wedding day, lead right back to Weddings Unique AND Greenery Productions. I include both of them together, because unbeknownst to us, they are owned by the same woman- Linda. Let me explain... I hired Weddings Unique for their Exquisitely Unique, Full Planning service. My main wedding coordinator was Heather, former Weddings Unique owner. Andrea (new owner) was also supposed to be my "second coordinator" (as they promise you in your contract), but she did not attend any planning meetings, with the exception of the floral meeting (which she was late for BOTH times- one time so late, she didn't even make the meeting).
    Flash forward to the day of our rehearsal- I find out that Heather has been pushed out of the company by Andrea's mother, Linda and will NOT be working my wedding. Every bride's worst nightmare- the wedding coordinator who you have worked with and trusted with every detail over the last year will not be at your wedding.
    Everything that went wrong the day of our wedding, was caused by these two companies. My flowers were HORRIBLE! Nothing like what I requested and the photos I showed and they were total garbage. I cringe every time I see a photo of my bouquet. So many wedding details were wrong that would not have happened if my wedding coordinator was on top of things. (Andrea could not even figure out how to bustle my dress- thank goodness my photographer was amazing and knew how to do it.)
    We contacted both companies to make things right and reimburse us a portion of our fees for the things that went so wrong. Andrea has been telling us for over a month that "a check is in the mail". We have not received a check more than 2 months after our wedding. Greenery Productions just ignores our phone calls. DO NOT USE THESE COMPANIES. If you do, know that they are in cahoots and will upsell you and provide terrible service.

Sent on 12/13/2015

Weddings Unique's reply:

At Weddings Unique we love to receive feedback from all of our happy couples! Unfortunately, this review come as an utter dismay to us. After your special day, we woke up to a lovely text saying nothing but positive feedback which always always puts a smile on our face! After such a gorgeous day, its unfortunate that these are the memories. We remember how the gray skies cleared and we were able to set up your dream ceremony and reception in an hour with all the details laid out as planned. We are a team at Weddings Unique and although Heather wasnt part of the actual wedding day, our team came together for you both! We realize we didnt meet your expectations but we definitely fulfilled them as best we could! We ensured a planner was always with you at every appointment and we truly tried to bustle your dress (( but being that I couldnt see my very pregnant feet, getting on the floor was very hard)). And after your wedding, although not immediately since I did have my first baby and took 3 weeks off, we even gave some money back since your original planner wasnt with you. But since it didnt happen immediately, its a shame that this became the outcome of what instead should be remembered as a dream wedding. The whole day though went exactly as planned and we would love for you to take a look at this video and judge for yourself! we see two very happy people if you ask us. https://vimeo.com/album/2729395/video/142169906