Weddings Unique Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Weddings Unique 1
Weddings Unique 2

Julee · Married on 05/03/2014

Heather Snively with Weddings Unique did a fantastic job in planning and executing the details of my daughter's wedding. Every detail was taken care of and we just sat back and enjoyed the day! I would highly recommend Heather and her staff!

Sent on 10/19/2014

Weddings Unique did a fantastic job on my daughter's wedding. The team was professional, knowledgeable, courteous and reasonable. I highly recommend Weddings Unique. It was a delightful experience working with such nice ladies!

Sent on 04/22/2014

Rachael · Married on 12/29/2013

Heather and her Weddings Unique team were amazing! Her "day of" wedding coordinating services were so much more than the day of. She helped me get organized, attended my final dress fitting, and offered great support, in addition to ensuring the wedding rehearsal, ceremony, and reception were flawless!

Sent on 01/25/2014

Talia · Married on 10/13/2013

Heather and her team actually made me feel like they were so excited and honored to be planning my wedding, which made me feel like a celebrity! Heather made sure things were done on time and made sure everything was perfect on my special day! I was the most relaxed bride and enjoyed my wedding beyond what I could have ever imagined! Thank you weddings unique for making my wedding day more than what I could have imagined!

Sent on 09/16/2014

Claudia · Married on 10/05/2013

Weddings unique provided excellent direction, vendor recommendations and services way beyond what I expected.

Sent on 10/10/2013

anna · Married on 09/15/2013

I had a pleasure of working with Shanna from Weddings Unique. She is absolutely wonderful to work with. She is extremely pleasant and patient. I am European and I wasn’t familiar with venues and tradition in Orlando so her help was much appreciated. Shanna is extremely helpful and knowledgeable. She remembered all details of my wedding and she made sure that everything was perfect. She was “on top” of things from the beginning and she made sure that everything was completed in a timely manner. She was always extremely responsive to all of my inquiries. She is a true pleasure to work with. My husband and I are extremely happy with our choice. Thank you for your help!

Sent on 09/23/2013

Rachel · Married on 07/02/2013

I worked with Shanna at Weddings Unique and she was INCREDIBLE. She helped me all along the way which was sometimes difficult since we I was all the way in Alaska planning my wedding. Everything turned out perfectly and Shanna was at the wedding and available for us all through the night. I'm so happy I worked with her, my wedding couldn't have been more perfect!

Sent on 07/05/2013

Marlyn · Married on 04/01/2013

I would HIGHLY recommend Shanna Taksey as a wedding coordinator. She is extremely professional, a very warm and kind individual who absolutely loves what she does. She took away all my stress with her calming manner and thought of all the little details to make everything easier. It really isn't all about the bottom line but rather about the dream of your day and how to make it a reality. Thank you so much for making our day just perfect!! Marlyn & Bernabe

Sent on 04/08/2013

Heather was really helpful on my wedding.She knows what is the best and I'm happy that she was the coordinator on my my Big Day!
    Thank you Heather again!

Sent on 04/10/2013

Megan · Married on 03/02/2013

When it's your wedding day, there is a flurry of activity, it goes so fast, and you need to ensure all is taken care of. Weddings Unique and Heather Snively did this for us. They are so professional and full of resources. I swear, Heather pulled a few magic tricks for us. They have so many neat tools to help keep your wedding organized. A huge plus to Weddings Unique is the paper designer, Jessica, on staff; she custom-designed everything from cocktail napkins to the wedding program to the menu. The custom designs created a true cohesive look to our weekend. I'm so happy we chose Weddings Unique- Heather and team created the perfect wedding!

Sent on 03/27/2013

Aimee · Married on 12/29/2012

Heather Snively and her wonderful team at Weddings Unique made my son's beautiful American wedding possible. The bride ( and her non-English-speaking parents ) and groom and many of the wedding party were living in Shanghai, China and only arrived in the US 6 DAYS before the wedding ! Add the groom's " contrary " divorced parents ( whom, might as well be speaking Chinese to each other ! ), and this was Heather's job for the 10 months we had to plan. Heather listened from the zero input through the conflicting ideas and wishes we ALL had and she knew when to step in, when we all got " stuck ", to make certain everything ( AND everybody ) would come together in a party that everyone would come away with wonderful, moving memories of.
    Very sincerely, A. McBride, and the rest of the VERY happy multi-national and multi-cultural bridal party.

Sent on 01/05/2013

Dawn · Married on 11/10/2012

Heather Snively and her team made our lives easy! The day came together beautifully with little stress. She listened to us, brought together a fantastic group of vendors and pulled our vision together! Would work with them again without hesitation! We kept saying that we wanted the atmosphere to be fun and festive, while offering an elegant wedding celebration. That is exactly what happened. You know it beat all expectations when you wake the next day and the first thing you say is "I had so much fun and I wouldn't change a thing!" Thanks Heather, Shanna and Jessica for all the hard work!!! You helped make our weekend a lasting memory for so many people!

Sent on 12/07/2012

Denisse · Married on 10/06/2012

Weddings Unique was absolutely fantastic. They made our wedding day everything we could have imagined plus more!! We could not have done it with out them! Everything was absolutely perfect and I am so thankful. Thank you Linda, Heather, Shana and Jessica!! You ladies are awesome and I would recommend you to anyone planning a wedding or any important event!

Sent on 10/23/2012

Kristy · Married on 09/22/2012

Heather Snively and the entire team at Weddings Unique made our wedding EXTRA special! It was perfect. They took care of every single detail, alleviated any stress so we could just enjoy the day. Heather and her team are professional, extremely knowledgeable and have connections with the BEST vendors!

Sent on 10/01/2014

Jacqueline · Married on 05/12/2012

Weddings Unique is absolutely amazing! I worked with Linda and she made my wedding day everything and more then I ever could have imagined. I think of her as an important person in my life even after the wedding. I will recommend Weddings Unique to anyone looking for a wedding consultant.

Sent on 06/05/2012

Jacqo · Married on 04/21/2012

Here is my wedding story. Shortly after our engagement we found Weddings Unique. We had heard that they were the BEST so our expectations were very high. Right away we met with the team and gathered our budget, date and general information to start the planning process. Heather kindly sent us to see several venues and told me which one I would like the best (this happened a lot) and she was right. From there WU patiently helped as we changed our date 3 times.

Our engagement Was 16 months and it flew by. WU was in constant contact during that time. I like to communicate through email; I was notified often letting me know which task was next to complete. Linda and Heather worked with my schedule for planning meetings. Not only is the team friendly to be around, but the taste level is perfection.

Our wedding weekend went exactly as planned. WU kindly planned every detail and were very experienced with Jewish weddings. On our wedding day we had the first bad weather of the year and we could not have our ceremony outdoors! I didn't even blink, as I knew it would be taken care of. As I enjoyed my day of beautifying, the ceremony was entirely re-planned by Heather and her team. Heather asked me to trust her on the decorating of the room (and trust me she can decorate a venue like nobodies business). I didn't see my ceremony venue until I walked down the isle and thinking of it now I am teary. It was etherial and exactly me. My husband said he never could have picked anything so lovely. So you can imagine our jaws hitting the floor when we saw the reception ballroom. Completely insane! I wanted the "feel" to be an etherial forrest....and somehow WU made that happen. Our friends and family were (and still are) going crazy with excitement. Every single vendor was perfect. The flowers were to die for. Every decoration was stunning. The music was a blast! Every guest was taken care of. Our wedding was an absolute dream.

By now you are probably thinking that Weddings Unique paid me to write this haha. Actually it is quite the opposite. The service they offer is not inexpensive but, you get what you pay for. I could write this review all day because our wedding was that AMAZING. My husband and I have been together for eight years and always felt our relationship was "different" and "special." For us we wanted our wedding to be unique like our relationship. We couldn't have asked for anything more.

Heather, Linda, and weddings unique team: Thank you for all you did to make our wedding night so magical. Jake and I talk about how awesome it was all the time! Our family and friends were just as blown away. Thank you, thank you, thank you. xox Jacqo

Sent on 06/20/2012

Michelle · Married on 12/31/2011

Heather and Shanna were amazing! Down to every detail.. They made me feel so special.

Sent on 01/10/2012

laura · Married on 12/10/2011

Heather was awesome and a pleasure to work with. She provided lots of helpful suggestions but still always left the final decisions up to me and my fiance. She made me feel like I was her only bride and often times I thought I might be falling behind because the process seemed too easy. However it's not that we were behind but that she was always on top of everything. My mom has had numerous phone calls from family that had a wonderful time and all our friends told us that this was definitely one of the most fun and elegant weddings they have been to.

Sent on 12/28/2011

Debbie · Married on 10/29/2011

In preparing for my October 29, 2011 wedding, I contacted Weddings Unique and worked very closely with Linda Frisard. Even though our wedding was in Daytona Beach, FL (we live in Maryland), Linda became familiar with my tastes and style very quickly. She also referred me the best vendors in Florida and they became my "Dream Team". I knew that I could "let go" on my wedding day. I literally did not have to do a thing but be pampered, enjoy and be in the moment of this glorious occassion. I thank Weddings Unique/Linda for making our wedding day the perfect wedding!

Sent on 11/03/2011

Jessica · Married on 10/28/2011

Heather and her team did an amazing job! It was so important to me to create the perfect atmosphere on our big day. Her designs were unbelievable and exceeded my expectations. She made great vendor recommendations as well. Everyone we worked with was a true professional and delivered an outstanding product. Not to mention how nice it is to not have to stress about coordinating vendors and all the details that go into planning such a special event. She made sure my wedding was exactly what I always imagined it would be! Thank you Weddings Unique !

Sent on 01/02/2014
  • User2042840 · 2+ years ago

Heather with Weddings Unique is the best! From vendor referrals, planning meetings, design ideas to day-of execution she is amazing at what she does. My wedding turned out beautifully and ran so smoothly. Heather made sure I was happy and ensured that my guests were enjoying their time. Because of her I can truly say my wedding day was nothing short of perfection.

Sent on 05/26/2015

Heather and her staff provided complete wedding planning services for us, including all stages of planning as well as managing the event itself. Heather is a consummate professional with excellent taste. She knows the wedding industry inside and out and has many connections. She is also exceptionally warm and a delight to work with. She really took the time to get to know us as a couple and learn about our needs and wishes for our wedding. She is unfailingly organized and her coordination of the vendors' services was very smooth. We appreciated having her to walk us through the process of choosing vendors and negotiating contracts. We felt that she always looked out for our best interests. We had a couple of challenges with vendors delivering agreed upon services, and Heather really went to bat for us. We absolutely loved our wedding from start to finish, and we were able to relax and enjoy it all thanks to Heather and her team.

Sent on 01/05/2015

Brooke · Married on 05/22/2010

If you want the best wedding planner, you must choose Heather Snively. She and her staff are absolutely fabulous. From ice sculptors to fireworks to wedding itinerary, she arranged it all. She and my husband even successfully surprised me with a few things. But where she was priceless was on the rehearsal day and day of the wedding. Literally, I had zero stress because I knew all the details were in her hands. She was an integral part of making my wedding day PERFECT. How many people can say that?

Sent on 11/30/2010

Marc · Married on 07/11/2009

We hired Weddings Unique Heather Snively for our special day. We were married in a beautiful ceremony at the Ritz Carlton in Orlando, Fl. 5 years later we still have people that tell us it was the best wedding they have ever been to. Heather is amazing. She made this more than we envisioned. Her ideas and her vision is second to none! I can't say enough great things about Heather and Wedding Unique. 10++++

Sent on 01/06/2015

Jamee and Gilbert · Married on 06/28/2008

We were blessed to have a wedding that FAR exceeded our expectations and dreams, thanks to Heather and her phenomenal team at Weddings Unique. When we began the planning process, we had a general "feeling" we desired for our wedding, but weren't entirely sure how to achieve it. Heather, along with her incredible network of vendors, helped us refine our vision and brought that feeling to life. Throughout the planning process, we came to consider our wedding professionals friends, as they consistently took such good care of us. In fact, we were able to enjoy our entire wedding season, because we knew we were in such expert hands. Our wedding was incredible. It was beautiful, intimate, seamless, and filled with personal touches and stunning details. Friends and family still talk about how special it was, five years later. We will always be grateful to Heather for blessing us with such a perfect start to our marriage!

Sent on 01/12/2014