Weddings to Cherish Reviews

12 Reviews for Weddings to Cherish

1 User photo

Weddings to Cherish 1

Lauren · Married on 03/11/2018

Weddings To cherish made our special day worry free and amazing. Diana and her crew were great throughout the entire process!!!!

Sent on 04/08/2018
    Weddings to Cherish 2

TOMASINE · Married on 11/04/2017

Diana was very professional and knowledgeable. She put together a beautiful ceremony and reception for us. She also made sure everything went smoothly and our wedding day was stress free. Thank you! You’re the best.

Sent on 11/07/2017

Maria · Married on 09/16/2017

Diana Lara is an incredibly responsible and responsive officiant. She is genuine, considerate, and concerned about how well your ceremony will turn out on your special wedding day. I highly recommend Diana Lara as an officiant.

Sent on 11/26/2017

Jennifer · Married on 08/26/2017

I work in the wedding industry, I own 2 bridal shops in PA. I was looking for something quick and simple to renew my 5 year wedding vows and was disappointed with many vendors I reached out to. They were either unresponsive, disorganized or unreasonably priced. Weddings to Cherish was not only responsive, warm, friendly and reasonably priced; she also did a lot of research for me prior to my arrival and made the whole experience very easy. I highly recommend this company and feel confident recommending them as a vendor.

Sent on 09/06/2017

Susan · Married on 10/08/2016

Diana was very professional, creative and informative. She responded to emails almost immediately. She made this wedding very beautiful and stress free. I loved how she set it up. If you want either a simple wedding or a large one I highly recommend Diana. She was very sweet and easy to talk to. Thank you Diana for a beautiful day.

Susan

Sent on 10/11/2016

Diana · Married on 09/17/2016

Diana was really nice always answer my questions explain everything I was confuse she is really Nice and she did a perfect job

Sent on 09/20/2016

Leanelle · Married on 09/10/2016

She is amazing! Very attentive! She even brought her

Sent on 10/01/2016

Weddings to Cherish's reply:

Hi Leanelle,

Thank you for the review, but it actually cut off at "brought her" can you see if you can add the rest. Thank you very much..

Diana

Jessica · Married on 05/15/2016

Diana was my life saver for my wedding, I love that she is bilingual, my wedding was in English and Spanish, I love the fact that she is always in touch and she went the extra mile on the day of my wedding when she didn't have to. Everything went wrong on my big day and she was there to help save it. I would definitely recommend her to plan your whole wedding, and if I met her before i hired someone else for the decorations and tables, chairs, everything I would have. Her and I stayed in contact throughout everything up til the big day, Thank you Diana for everything you have done for my husband and I.

Sent on 07/07/2016

Keara · Married on 09/05/2015

I was never the girl who envisioned the "perfect wedding" growing up. I've never been big into that sort of thing. When I met my husband, I knew he was special and I knew I wanted to get married, but I always thought we'd just elope in Vegas. After all, both of us are VERY practical people and didn't want to spend gobs of money on a wedding. I met Diana with Weddings to Cherish at my former workplace. I mentioned to her that my husband (then boyfriend) and I had planned on getting married and asked her if she thought she could perhaps plan something small and practical on the beach for me. It was very last minute. In fact only about a 2 months out. She told me it was very short notice but she'd see what she could do. Diana worked miracles for me. She was able to secure a permit for the location on the date that I needed and pulled off a beautiful wedding for the two of us and our family with little to no time in advance. She arranged the violinist (who was awesome & knew all the songs I wanted performed), she arranged the beautiful set up, got me in contact with an affordable photographer, among so many other things. I couldn't have been happier with the outcome. Everything was taken care of without me having to really do any work except make a phone call or two. Also, it was very reasonably priced. Thank you, Diana for making our day such a memorable one.

Sent on 03/25/2016

Carmen · Married on 04/24/2015

Diana was both officiant & wedding planner. She went far & beyond her duties. We had a destination wedding which meant she had to purchase many event items for us. Also contact & contract many people to make our special day successful! She's a must have if you want your day to be successful & memorable.

Sent on 03/27/2016

Melissa · Married on 03/24/2012

Diana, we thank you for sharing our experience with us four years ago.
    Your guidance and kindness, as your ability to understand what we were all about, was amazing. Your words are beautiful, and your willingness to help us make our day as we imagined it, is more than we could have
    asked for. You helped to make our day truly perfect for us and we thank you from the bottom of our hearts… — John and Melissa

Sent on 03/30/2016

Jasmine · Married on 11/27/2006

Diana,

Thank you so much for making our dream wedding a reality.Our day was just as we had wanted and more: simple, elegant, intimate and stress-free, all thanks to your hard work.All the suppliers you chose were first class. The music at the ceremony was perfect and the flowers were beautiful. So professional yet great fun. You made us and our families feel so special. We could not have done it without you!

Sent on 04/13/2016