Weddings San Francisco Reviews

Weddings San Francisco 4
Weddings San Francisco 5

Dominique Nevoux · Married on 04/08/2019

A wonderful wedding at "la maison bleue" SF

Kate organised our wedding ceremony in august 2018 at San Francisco in front of "La Maison Bleue" celebrated by the French singer Maxime Le Forestier.
    It was a lovely and singing ceremony that remind in our spirits and souls.

Weddings San Francisco 6
    Weddings San Francisco 7
    Weddings San Francisco 8
    Weddings San Francisco 9
    Sent on 01/25/2020

Sheena M · Married on 12/31/2018

Punctual, flexible, with a great personality.

She was very nice and traveled to a park on a holiday to help accommodate our wishes. She is extremely sweet and even met us for a dinner weeks later to keep in touch. I recommend her services and she even does weddings in the city and will recommend some very beautiful locations.

Weddings San Francisco 10
    Sent on 01/21/2020
  • Mary

Mary Cochrane · Married on 11/16/2018

Brilliant.

Kate is the loveliest lady you could ever hope to meet, she made our day so special, we would not be the most sentimental of people but the personalised speech kate wrote for us had us all in tears . It was so beautifuly heart warming .she really went over and above to make our day so special, taking us on tour around the city and showing us some very unique places that we would never have found without her. Nothing is a bother to her , she makes you at ease the minute you meet her, leading to a stress free magical and wonderful day you will never ever forget.

Weddings San Francisco 11
    Weddings San Francisco 12
    Weddings San Francisco 13
    Weddings San Francisco 14
    Weddings San Francisco 15
    Weddings San Francisco 16
    Sent on 01/22/2020

My · Married on 07/09/2018

Kate was wonderful. We called her literally days before our wedding and she made herself available immediately, going as far as to send us a first draft of our wedding ceremony script the same day that we agreed to work with her. Kate gave us the opportunity to personalize the ceremony as we saw fit, which we took advantage of. On the day, Kate was prompt and met us at the correct location. The ceremony she conducted was beautiful - truly she's passionate about officiating, and it came through in the emotion with which she conducted our ceremony.

Thank you Kate for making our experience wonderful!

Sent on 07/17/2018

Lukas · Married on 06/26/2017

Kate is really great. She is very kind and helpful. We had a great time with her.

Sent on 07/04/2017

Andrew · Married on 08/27/2016

Kate truly was amazing, making our special day more than we could ever have hoped for.

Kate took care in finding us the perfect location to marry and in doing so, gave us an amazing tour of San Francisco!

Kate has provided us with the happiest memories and we would recommend her to everyone.

Sent on 07/24/2017

Latecia · Married on 07/11/2015

I'm a firm believer in God works in mysterious ways, I was planning my wedding and the expenses were just getting out of Control, me and my husband didn't want to push the date off any longer so I started looking at court houses we can go to just to get married, we both have a huge family it would of been impossible just inviting 2-3 people, I was scrolling the web and came across Kate, at first I thought it was a scam, then I said we'll let me email and see what happens I believe it was about 3am she ended up emailing me right back and I thought to myself why is she up lol this has to be a scam but she ended up sending me pic and letters that people wrote so I told my husband let's just check her out we ended up going to her house to meet and it was the most pleasant visit she gave us ideas on where we can get married for a good price in the end we ended up getting married at Stinson beach the drive was a hassle but it was me and my husband favorite beach and I apprechite Kate for going the extra mile just to make my day very special, did I mention I was pregnant during this journey , Kate did a phenomenal job I can't thank her enough.

Sent on 06/20/2017

Andy & Sarah Johnson-Coles · Married on 07/17/2019

Kate is ace!

Kate was fantastic with us both, even gave us a thorough tour of San Francisco the day before. The ceremony was perfect and because of Kate will forever live in our memories.

Weddings San Francisco 17