Weddings Riviera Maya Reviews

Weddings Riviera Maya 5
Weddings Riviera Maya 6
Weddings Riviera Maya 7

Teresa · Married on 05/06/2014

I was planning a 15th anniversary celebration and decided to renew our vows. I was looking for something different, I contacted the hotel and the wedding package wasn't exactly what I wanted. I didn't want a "wedding" but something different and special.
    I did some research and contacted a few event planners in the Mayan Riviera.
    Sabrina got back to me within a few hours, she was professional and very helpful. A day later she called me and asked a few questions about the event, gave me ideas. She was great from day one.
    I was skeptical about trusting someone that I didn't know and looked for reviews online, everyone spoked very highly of their service, so I decided to go with them. We did everything via email, skype, thank God for technology!!!!
    My entire family and friends were surprised, and my husband didn't have a clue of what was going on until we got to the cenote.
    Thank you ladies for all your help, you made my day and I'm sure my kids will remember this event forever!!!
    Would I recommend their service? YES!! It's worth it and everything worked out as planned : )

Thank you!!!!!

Sent on 05/25/2014

Weddings Riviera Maya's reply:

Teresa, it was a pleasure working with you! Thank you so much for your words, for trusting us and to let us be part of your special day :)
    We wish the best to you !!!

Virginia · Married on 04/11/2014

what wonderful people Luisa and sabrina are, our wedding was everything we wanted and more. Being from UK we were apprehensive about arranging our wedding many miles away through people we had never met but we needn't have had any worries as from first conversation Luisa and team put our minds at ease and were such lovely people.
    Luisa recommended a beautiful location, photgrapher and florist which was exactly what we were looking for and was very helpful with my numerous messages, emails and calls.
    All in all a wonderful day was had by out 27 guests who commented how smoothly and meticulous everything was.
    Wedding Riviera Maya well recommended.

Sent on 05/12/2014

Jessica · Married on 03/01/2014

Our wedding was a lot more than what we had expected. We literally did not have to worry about a thing. The coordinators took care of EVERYTHING for us. They are very efficient and always provide different options and did what they could so we could stay within budget. The wedding was a great success!

Sent on 03/09/2014

Evgeniya · Married on 02/10/2014

The team of skilled professionals. We fully trust them organizing our wedding, everything was perfect, all the ideas were implemented. Special thanks to Sabrina and Anastasia, in this day we are just having fun. All of our guests said it was like in the movie :) We hope this is not the last time we work with you.

Jane&Dmitry
    Russia
    10/02/2014

Sent on 03/01/2014

Weddings Riviera Maya's reply:

Jane & Dmitry, it was a pleasure working with you! Thank you so much for your words, for trusting us and to let us be part of your special day :)
    The team of Weddings Riviera Maya wish the best to you !!!

Rachel & Douglas · Married on 01/22/2014

My husband and I planned an elopement with Luisa in about 2 months and it was absolutely perfect. The wedding was in a cenote, not far from our resort, and was absolutely breathtaking. Luisa took care of all the details, from providing a Mayan shaman to my bouquet. It was absolutely the most magical and perfect time of my life. I recommend anyone traveling to the Mayan riviera to get married, to use her service. She was absolutely wonderful!

Sent on 02/21/2014

Weddings Riviera Maya's reply:

Guys, thank you so much for your nice words! It was a pleasure meeting you! We wish you all the best and hope to meet you soon again!

Craig · Married on 11/23/2013

Weddings Riviera and there planners were sensational. Easy to talk to and efficient in their work. I would have no reservations in recommending them to anyone. They selected an excellent location and matched their wedding planning style and style of wedding to our easy going personalities.

Sent on 12/10/2013

Weddings Riviera Maya's reply:

Emily & Craig, thank you so much for your words <3 We hope to see you soon back in Playa!!! XOXO

Emily · Married on 11/23/2013

My husband and I were so lucky to have Sabrina as our wedding planner, when we decided to marry in Mexico. From our first Skype meeting, Sabrina was professional, attentive and a pleasure to work with. Her communication leading up to our wedding was fantastic, considering we were travelling from Australia to playa del carmen. I cannot thank the team at weddings riviera enough, for their support and for organising our day down to the beautiful flowers and champagne after the ceremony. I would definitely recommend this company for anyone considering a wedding in Mexico! Thank you Sabrina, you are forever in our hearts and memories. Love Emily & Craig

Sent on 12/11/2013

Weddings Riviera Maya's reply:

Emily & Craig, it was a pleasure working with you! Thank you so much for your words and to let us be part of your special day :) You guys are a such beautiful couple, you will be forever in my heart and memories. Love Sabrina & Luisa xoxoxo

Adiam1281@gmail.com · Married on 11/12/2013

Let me start by saying AMAZING ! We used wedding riviera maya to coordinate our destination wedding in playa del carmen, and the ladies were awesome. They turned our dream wedding into a reality. When we first started planning a destination wedding from Toronto Canada, we didn't think we needed a wedding planner for a small group of 15, but we are so happy we decided to get one and they did incredible work. From the moment we communicated via email and then phone calls the ladies at wedding riviera maya were prompt to respond to questions via email and available for phone calls anytime of the day. They made planning our wedding a stress free one with every detail we asked for. They were very pleasant to talk to and you will make a friend out of them. They are very experienced and have allot of close vendors they work with, and will work to get you the best price without compromising quality. We came across them from internet browsing but I wish someone would have referred us to them, saving time from finding the perfect planners. We met with the owner (Luisa) briefly as she had to be away for a couple of weeks out of the country, but she let us know that in advanced when we first talked to her and assured us her staff would look after us and they did an amazing job. Sabrina and Alba worked their magic and turned our beach wedding into a fairy tale. We got married at indigo beach club and had the ceremony and reception there. Everything was A+ including the food. Sabrina and Alba coordinated everything to perfection. If you are unsure on who to hire, believe me and go with the best & Hire wedding riviera maya and relax and let these awesome ladies take care of your special day. We allowed them to post pictures of our wedding so ask them to see it and if you have any questions you can email us at adiam1281@gmail and are available for further questions. Thank you Sabrina, Alba & Luisa for a day we will never forget.

Sent on 11/21/2013

Weddings Riviera Maya's reply:

Thank you so much for your words Adiam & Mike, and thank you to let us be part of your special day :) We hope to see you soon back in Playa!!! XOXOXO

Mr. and Mrs Peter · Married on 11/03/2013

We made a great decision on having our ceremony at a private location away from our resort. It was perfect. Everything, which included the location, the ceremony, the cake, the mariachi band, the spiritual healers (cosmic wedding), the photographer, and of course our wedding planner, Luisa was exceptional for us and our immediate family. We put our faith and trust with our wedding planner, Luisa, and it all came through as perfect as it could be.

Sent on 12/15/2013

Thank you so much! XOXOXO

Excellent communication at all times
    Lovely personal service
    Well recommended

Sent on 10/02/2013

Deanna · Married on 08/09/2013

All I can say is complete and utter MAGIC! Luisa and her team are the very best! I spent 9 months talking with Luisa back and forth from the Detroit Area of Michigan and it all of those conversations were just Fun! I felt as though Luisa was like a friend.... I guess she had to be to put up with my crazy hours as I own a business... so are phone calls were usually a last minute of "Can you chat tonight... I am FREE" LOL... the day of my wedding was an interesting one... during the day it was rainy day... and because I am not a bridezilla... I looked at it as a good sign... you are lucky if it rains on your wedding day... but I kid you not... as we were driving to the "Grand Coral Beach Club" the skies opened and the sun came out and the fun began! From my Mayan wedding ceremony to the reception was breath taking and completely ME! It was so much more than I could have ever dreamed or wanted and my heart just melted as I stood there, scanned the room for a moment and took everything in. Again... I tell you... it was Magic! All of my guests to this day say that hands down my wedding was the best :o) Thank you Luisa and Sabry again! Your the best!

Sent on 10/08/2013

Weddings Riviera Maya's reply:

Dear Deanna, thank you so much for your nice words!!!!! Love u guys and hope to see u soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TRUST-that should be the first quality you look for when planning a destination wedding & Luisa is the definition of it. Words cannot do justice as to how amazing Luisa is. I am well overdue for writing this review & it is truly because everything went so perfectly and there was not one thing to complain about. I trusted Luisa with the most important day of my life & I feel like it was the best decision I have ever made. We originally had another planner who tried to take advantage of us and nearly ruined our entire planning experience until a vendor told us about Luisa. She came in and seamlessly saved the day. I got the wedding of my dreams and did not have to sacrifice anything (and I wanted it all!) Etsy & Pinterest can learn something from her decorative skills:) she can literally do things that people will tell you are not possible in Mexico. She is a true professional & is loved by everyone she meets. She is well known & respected in the community with unparalleled experience. She is a talented, beautiful human being. I trusted my wedding with her but after getting to know her I would trust her with my life & my loved ones. Her kind heart goes far beyond planning and extends to everything she does. Know that if you have her as your planner you are forever lucky.
    I love you Luisa, thank you for being you!!!!!
    Xoxo Dana & Jordan

Sent on 07/23/2014

Luisa and her team were a true pleasure to work with! They had a lot of experience, creative ideas and great suggestions. Planning a wedding in Mexico from abroad is not a very easy thing, but Luisa helped to make it happen! Their dedication to your event, especially during the days and weeks prior to the wedding is what every bride needs!

Sent on 09/27/2013

Priscila · Married on 05/08/2013

Me organizaron mi boda, mucho mejor de lo que yo soñaba, todo perfecto, Luisa se encarga de todo lo que necesites y que todo sea muy sencillo para ti. Son super profesionales y sin dudarlos lo recomiendo a todo el mundo. Me organizaron toda la boda en Riviera maya, siendo yo de España y via email lo hablamos todo, y siempre piensas que te arriesgas mucho sin estar en el lugar antes, pero sin dudarlo, volveria hacer mi boda otra vez con Luisa. Una vez muchas gracias por todo.

Sent on 10/02/2013

Weddings Riviera Maya's reply:

Muchas Gracias Priscila :) Fue un placer!!!!!!

Luisa was our wedding planner for our Tulum Mexico wedding. She was amazing! Handled everything to a tee and she was more concerned about the details of our wedding than we were. She was very responsive and worked within our budget for 85 people, found a great spot, great photographer and dealt with all rentals. We highly recommend her.

Sent on 01/11/2014

Claudio · Married on 12/21/2012

Trovato professionalità,massima serietà ed un clima distensivo e d'amicizia.
    Siamo soddisfatti e fortunati di aver avuto la fortuna di trovare questa Agenzia nel mezzo di un mare infinito di tranelli.
    Grazie per averci reso il 21/12/2012 un giorno oltre che magico anche perfetto

Claudio e Lucia

Sent on 12/23/2013

Weddings Riviera Maya's reply:

Lucia e Claudio, grazie mille! Rimarrete sempre nei nostri cuori, siete una coppia splendida, ma la cosa piu' bella e' sapere che tra di noi ci sara' sempre un legame speciale :) Siamo felici di aver incontrato 2 persone cosi' meravigliose :)

Shalini · Married on 10/15/2012

Luisa and her team were amazing to work with.... I couldn't have asked for a better wedding planner to plan our very special day!! She helped plan our destination wedding and made it so easy and painless-- I literally had NOTHING to worry about. We simply told her what we wanted, and she magically made it all happen without any problems or concerns. She and her team went above and beyond what we ever thought they could do and made our wedding day incredibly special and memorable!!

Sent on 10/01/2013

Weddings Riviera Maya's reply:

Thank you so much Shalini for your words :) I hope to see you soon back in Playa!!! XOXOXO Luisa

Peter · Married on 09/27/2012

We come from Germany.
    We wanted a private mayan ceremony at the beach. Planning and organization via email and phone was unproblematic. Contact at any time possible. Desires and changes were implemented on site. Date could be postponed due to bad weather. An interpreter was present at all interviews there.
    We met Luisa and her team directly after our arrival in Mexico. All are very professional and very kind. The stylist came to the hotel and turned my wife into a beautiful bride.
    The location was fantastic. The decoration and the ceremony with the Mayan priest was perfect. The private 7 course dinner was delicious.
    A photographer was present all the time. If you want to have a good photographer asks Luisa for Alessandro.
    Luisa and her team made ​​our wedding beautiful and unforgettable!

Sent on 01/20/2014

Silvia · Married on 08/04/2012

I loved working with Luisa! She made my wedding everything I ever wanted!!

Sent on 01/16/2014

Venessa · Married on 08/01/2012

This was a beautiful wedding thanks to Luisa. I let my husband plan most of it with her. When I showed up it truly was spatular... Everything I ever dreamed of. I still watch my video at least once a month. Everything was moderately priced with a perfect personal touch!

Sent on 09/27/2013

Weddings Riviera Maya's reply:

Vanessa & Greg, I still remember all the emotions that I felt that day hearing your vows! Thank you so much to let us be a part of it!

Jillian · Married on 03/25/2012

Luisa and her crew are amazing! It is important to have a great planner when getting married abroad and the team was professional, multilingual and all of thier vendors were fantastic ad just as professional. Luisa recommended basically every vendor from venue to flowers to music. Our day was absolutely perfect and I could not have been happier with the outcome!! Highly recommended!

Sent on 09/21/2013

Thank you Jillian!!!!!!!!! <3

sherene · Married on 05/28/2011

Gelena and Luisa were amazing to work with! They were very responsive and helpful throughout the planning process. Planning a wedding in Mexico from the U.S. had the potential to be incredibly stressful, but Weddings Riviera Maya made sure everything went smoothly. Our wedding was so beautiful and fun! I credit that 100% to Gelena and Luisa's diligence in finding the perfect vendors and their great taste and eye for detail.

Sent on 11/17/2016

Emiliano · Married on 01/19/2011

The organization followed exactly our expectations. Location was gorgeous and our requests were completely fulfilled! We just have to thank Luisa and the company. That really understood our needs!

Sent on 10/04/2013

A · Married on 06/21/2009

This was by far the best decision I made! My life was so much easier hiring Weddings Riviera Maya. We had gone down to look at places and spent day one walking up and down the beach- which was exhausting, overwhelming and a little disappointing. Before we had left we contacted the ladies, who got back to us within 2 hours (I was expecting longer with an international delay) and set a time to meet the second day of vacation. Within 20 minutes we knew we would hire them- they listened to what we wanted, picked us up, drove us around, introduced us to people and gave us a full understanding of the many many options- all without expectation. We had the rest of our vacation to just vacation and enjoy that we were on this path. I planned my entire week long wedding event in 12 emails with them and when we arrived for the big event, they met us so they could take over everything and my family, guests and ourselves could just do what we wanted. My mom was super nervous (because she is an over planner), but even she was pleasantly surprised at how easy and true-to-word everything was. Everyone had a blast, and I had by far the most unique wedding of anyone I know to this day. There was no left over stress, or surprises. They are simply amazing and anything I would EVER plan, I would use them again and again :)

Sent on 10/08/2013

Gemma · Married on 01/07/2014

Really glad we found Luisa and her team to plan our wedding, even though we only gave her few weeks notice she went out of her way to make sure it was an amazing. Memories we will never forget and exactly what we wanted. Thanks Luisa!

Sent on 03/13/2014

Weddings Riviera Maya's reply:

Thank you so much Gemma! All my love to both of you :)