Weddings Quick and Sweet Reviews

132 Reviews for Weddings Quick and Sweet

1 User photo

Weddings Quick and Sweet 1

Chauntia · Married on 08/04/2013

Natalie was amazing. She kept in touch throughout the wedding process. She is very flexible and the sweetest person. Just being around her added to the love an excitement from family and friends. She goes over every detail of your ceremony and even gives suggestions on how to improve things or accommodate people. She is a great person to work with and I would recommend her to other couples.

Sent on 08/05/2013

Elizabeth · Married on 06/02/2013

We absolutely adored Natalie. My husband and I were looking for a nondenominational officiant who would help us create our own unique ceremony. Neither of us are religious, so it was difficult for us to find someone who met our criteria. I found Natalie on weddingwire and met with her (and my husband) to see if we would be a good fit. We loved her! She is upbeat, excited, and full of love; exactly what you need for a wedding officiant! She allowed us to create our own ceremony, but sent us useful outlines, readings, texts, vows, aka anything we needed that would inspire us. Natalie is warm and kindhearted person who listens to what you need and want out of your ceremony. She attended our rehearsal as well and was nothing but professional and respectful of our wedding coordinator who was running the rehearsal. On the day of, we loved her even more. She really made our ceremony and I really mean that she was perfect. My husband, who rarely speaks his opinion was gushing about her afterwards. You will not go wrong with Natalie!!

Sent on 07/24/2013

Words can not truly express my gratitude for Minister Tyler. Contacting her at the last hour to officiate our ceremony seemed hasty (on my part) initially however, I believe that is was meant to happen this way. She stepped in and stepped up and made our ceremony complete. Her availability, flexibility and genuine nature was a blessing. Not only did Lenny and I enjoy her, so did our guest. Thank you soo very much and may blessing continue to shine your way.

Sent on 08/03/2013

Hailey · Married on 05/25/2013

We hired Natalie Tyler as our officiant for our wedding last Saturday over a year before the actual ceremony took place. During that year long period, Natalie initiated contact with us several times to make sure the ceremony text was exactly what we wanted. When we finally met Natalie only 1 hour before the ceremony started, she gave us each a big hug and told us she had everything ready to go. She even brought extra print outs of our readings in case we forgot them! We had our ceremony outside and it was a bit windy, so we were worried that our guests would have trouble hearing the officiant. However, every guest we spoke to after the ceremony told us they heard her very well. She spoke loudly and slowly, enunciating every word because she knew they were so special to us. She exuded joy and enthusiasm and was genuinely happy to share in our day. Before dinner, we asked Natalie to do a spur of the moment special blessing for my husband's father who had just passed away recently. She did such an intimate, special blessing which was absolutely perfect. We would absolutely recommend Natalie and Weddings Quick and Sweet to anyone looking for an amazing officiant!

Sent on 05/27/2013

Dominique · Married on 05/17/2013

Natalie was very nice and prepared. She has spunk and all

Sent on 06/11/2013

Sharon · Married on 05/10/2013

Ms. Tyler was wonderful!! She's a professional, she kept in constant contact, and she was very pleasant to work with. My husband and I were married at a correctional institution, and she still performed our ceremony as if we were in our church or if we had rented a venue. I would highly recommend Ms. Tyler. to anyone getting married. Five stars all the way!!!

Mr.& Mrs. Lenard and Sharon Hughley

Sent on 05/23/2013

Dawn · Married on 05/04/2013

Because we did not have a church home, my Husband and I had a hard time finding an officiate our wedding. Let me tell you we were LUCKY to find Natalie. She made us feel so COMFORTABLE; it was almost like we knew her our entire lives. She did a wonderful job with our ceremony and she helped us pick the perfect vows! I highly recommend Natalie!

Sent on 07/22/2013

Tiffany · Married on 04/27/2013

Natalie was so sweet, calming, professional, and engaging towards my family and friends. I highly recommend her to any future Brides and Grooms. She is certain to remind you that it is your' day and relieve any stressors you may not even know you would have!! I was so nervous that I would be a babbling fool during the exchange of vows between myself and my amazing husband; she however, had me smiling and laughing! I felt like a princess and knew she was proud to share in it.
    Please consider Weddings Quick and Sweet for your' big day and remember, it is your' day!
    Tiffany S.

Sent on 05/22/2013

Ashley · Married on 04/26/2013

Natalie is the sweetest, most personable officiant out there. We dealt with a few officiants before her, and were not pleased with the level of service compared to Natalie's! It all begins with her promptness in response to questions and her eagerness to please. She allowed us to customize our vows completely, and the day of, she read them with incredible passion. In addition, she arrived early to the ceremony and greeted us with a huge smile. Even more, Natalie provided us with a beautiful parchment copy of our vows after the wedding. Her dedication and professionalism is unmatched. I can easily say that her presence at our wedding was calming, reassuring and an absolute pleasure. Guests raved about our ceremony! Highly recommended, from the heart! Think you so much, Natalie!

Sent on 06/02/2013

Linda · Married on 04/21/2013

We wanted a small intimate wedding filled with joy. Natalie did exactly that. She oozes joy and happiness and would highly recommend her to anyone. Thanks Natalie for making our day perfect.

Sent on 06/02/2013

Shamara · Married on 03/23/2013

we had a strange theme and she fit right in. she is so kind. We love her.

Sent on 04/18/2013

Colby · Married on 02/03/2013

Natalie Tyler was an amazing! She was able to work with my husband and me last minute and the ceremony was beautiful! We are very grateful to of had her. I love the way we were able to incorporate our vows and not have the traditional ceremony. She is very flexible and she has something for everyone. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 04/16/2013
  • Y

yvette · Married on 12/29/2012

Natalie was excellent from the moment I contacted her by email the first time through to the ceremony.
    She responded quickly to all questions and concerns and gave each detail her utmost attention. She was extremely organized and I never doubted we were both on the same page and that everything would proceed as planned. She was flexible in allowing me to put the ceremony and vows together and gave excellent suggestions to enhance what I had done. Her personality is warm and friendly. We were very blessed to have her officiate for us. We couldn't have asked for better.

Sent on 03/05/2013

Bradley · Married on 12/27/2012

Natalie was a pleasure to deal with from beginning to end. She suggested all the right things, and adapted the script of our modest ceremony to our needs. Ours was a very small ceremony at our apartment, just us and the kids. She arrived promptly, and her delivery was wonderful. Her price was very reasonable. We would highly recommend!

Sent on 02/11/2013

Anna · Married on 10/07/2012

We procrastinated on finding an officiant, but Natalie accepted us with only 2 weeks until the wedding! She was extremely professional, quick to respond, and did an excellent job for our tiny time frame. She even took slight corrections to our ceremony the DAY BEFORE! The ceremony was "quick and sweet", and every guest was talking about how much they liked her afterwards. She even included a lovely write-up of our ceremony on parchment for us to keep.

This woman goes above and beyond!

Sent on 10/23/2012
  • Nhu

Nhu · Married on 09/28/2012

Natalie is the SWEETEST person ever! She was absolutely fantastic to work with and truly cared about our relationship and our future as husband and wife! She let me customize so much of our wedding ceremony and it was wonderful! Only concern I had was that we did not do a test run of the entire ceremony at rehearsal. Had we actually went through it all, I might have asked her to shorten some areas a bit or not included this or that. But we had agreed on all of it before hand, just would've liked to run through it at rehearsal to adjust it if necessary. The wedding ceremony is suppose to be the most important part of the wedding but it felt a bit long and again, its something that was no fault of her or her services, but could have been adjusted if we would have just ran through it at the rehearsal.

Great quality service for the value and would recommend her to everyone planning on getting married! :)

Sent on 10/18/2012
  • Cynthia

Cynthia · Married on 09/22/2012

Finding Natalie was like finding a diamond in the rough. Every aspect of working with Natalie was professional and enjoyable. My husband and I felt so comfortable with Natalie it made the ceremony a breeze. All of my quests also commented on how much they enjoyed Natalie. I highly recommend her services for your wedding!

Sent on 10/02/2012
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 09/01/2012

I was unsure when finding an officiant online, however, I was pleasantly surprised when I received a response right back from Natalie. I could go on and on about how sweet Natalie is, as soon as I met her I felt like I have known her for years.

I emailed Natalie about a month before the wedding (last minute I know) and it made me more nervous that I was too busy to meet her before the actual date and we communicated only though email. Some how those emails back and forth was enough for her to get to know us 100%.

Another thing that I would like to point out is how she was able to accommodate us when I had a panic attack the day of the rehearsal. Originally I did not have Natalie coming to my rehearsal but when they day of came I started to panic and wished I had asked her to come. I emailed Natalie at 9:00am and my rehearsal was at 4, she was able to switch around her schedule and come to our rehearsal without any complaints.

A officiant is a very important part to a wedding ceremony, you can tell Natalie is very passionate about her job. When my family and friends met her they could sense how this and many of them said they got chills when she talked.

Sent on 09/04/2012

Bradley · Married on 08/19/2012

Natalie was wonderful.Made everything so easy and fun.I would recommend her to anybody thinking of getting married...

Sent on 09/08/2012

Cheryl · Married on 06/07/2012

Natalie was awesome! She had a very pleasant and sweet disposition and was flexible. The whole family thought she was great!

Sent on 06/19/2012

Jenni · Married on 06/02/2012

Natalie was great! She was very responsive, and she helped us make a really nice, personalized ceremony. She was dedicated in learning how to pronounce a few things in Chinese for our wedding and did a great job with it! All of our guests were impressed with her enthusiasm. I would highly recommend Natalie as an officiant!

Sent on 06/19/2012

Brittany · Married on 05/26/2012

Words can not describe how wonderful this woman is. We absolutely recommend her to everyone! She has such a passion for what she does! We asked her to stay for dinner with us after our ceremony since she was such a important part in our day. Very flexible and easy to work with.

Sent on 07/25/2012

georgia · Married on 04/28/2012

I have never met someone that's so attentive, considerate, imformative, passionate, caring and happy as Natalie was...

She gave my husband and I so much information, she really was very attentive and she cared, that was so important to us we wasn't just another number to her....

Thank you so much for completing this day with us....

Sent on 05/15/2012

From the first time I contacted Weddings Quick and Sweet and spoke with Ms. Natalie Tyler, I knew right then she would be the CHOSEN one.

I was skeptical at first about blindly picking someone from a website to officiate our wedding. When she initially answered the phone, I heard professionalism. Once I introduced myself, she sounded even more enthused, as if, we hadn’t spoken in years. I huge weight was lifted off my shoulders. She was personable and proper and I began to breathe. She LISTENED. She HEARD me. I was totally relaxed at this point. We had an instant connection.

I explained we wanted a quick ceremony. She explained her services to me and proceeded to ask me a whole lot of questions, in order to personalize the ceremony that was to take place, and offered suggestions (things I hadn’t even considered). Soon thereafter, I was asking her for her thoughts on things I wanted to incorporate into the ceremony. She explained this was our special day, that we could do whatever we wanted, and that our day should be cherished forever, memorable, and everlasting. She made me feel as if we were her ONLY client. Not only that, Ms. Natalie stayed in constant contact with me whether via email or telephone. She was very flexible and always available. Any revisions I wanted made to the printed Program, she made with grace and a “can-do” attitude. I knew we were in good hands.

When Ms. Natalie and I met face-to-face for the first time, we greeted each other with a smile and hug. She hugged me so tight and for so long, and I was so grateful for all that she had done and was about to do for me, that I cried (trying not to ruin my makeup and have tears streaking down my face). My immediate out-of-town family was totally impressed with her, as well as my husband and me that we talked about HER for the next two days.

This was a beautiful and memorable day. It turned into an actual wedding held outdoors whereby I purchased a wedding dress (the whole nine yards), walked down the aisle to music, escorted by my dear beautiful mother, and purchased/rented accessories. Our wedding day, Ms. Natalie, and her services definitely exceeded my expectations.

Ms. Natalie is a very special and talented individual. She’s also a perfectionist, very professional, pleasant, graceful, and responsive. I couldn’t have picked a better Officiant to officiate our wedding. I recommend her to YOU and to anyone that’s looking for someone to preside over their special day without hesitation.

Thank you Ms. Natalie!! We will never forget you and WE love you. We can never thank you enough.

ODG + TDL

Sent on 07/17/2012

Jenny · Married on 01/20/2012

Hello to all brides to be. So I no you all are excited and believe me I was to but the thing that you have to remember is to stay calm and give yourself lots of time to get ready on the day you get married. Give yourself more time on your hair and makeup!!! And also always remember to go to the bathroom before you put on your wedding dress and remember to shave your legs cuz that night befor the wedding you will forget about the little things like shaving your legs. Haha!! But Do not stress about the little things because when the day comes alls you will be thinking about is seeing him and him seeing you. So lady's when you go to walk down the iel just relax smile and take a good look at how good your man looks. Cuz when everyone is staring at you, you will be looking at him! I hope my feedback is helpful :)

Sent on 04/10/2012