Weddings Quick and Sweet Reviews

148 | Lutherville Timonium, MD

148 Reviews for Weddings Quick and Sweet

Kevin · Married on 03/22/2014

Natalie was great! My wife and I needed to get married on a Saturday in Anne Arundel county and Natalie was willing to do some extra driving to accommodate us. It was an elopement but Natalie made it feel special.

Sent on 04/29/2014

Alecia · Married on 03/21/2014

It's hard to write this review because unfortunately, our officiant fell into some health problems the day of our wedding and could not perform the ceremony. Up until that point though, she was incredibly sweet, professional and accomodating. When the day came that she couldn't be at the wedding, she made sure that we were taken care of by having our venue owner officiate for us. She made sure he had all of our readings and the vows we picked out. She called us afterward to give her sincerest apology and tell us that out of over 200 weddings she has done, this has never happened. I would definitely still recommend her based on our emails, our rehearsal and her super sweet nature. She certainly loves doing what she does and I'm sure you won't be sorry.

Sent on 05/13/2014

Kelly · Married on 03/15/2014

Natalie was absolutely fantastic! She really just brought everything together perfectly. She is an absolute joy to work with. Her energy is infectious, and she brings a sense of fun to what can be a pretty stressful day. Over the course of working with Natalie for nearly a year leading up to our wedding, she truly became a friend. She was always full of ideas and perfect suggestions. Natalie truly made our day a special one, and we are forever grateful to her for simply being so awesome & doing a wonderful job with our wedding!

Sent on 04/29/2014

Denise · Married on 02/22/2014

Natalie of Weddings Quick & Sweet is an angel! She officiated our wedding for us in Maryland when we decided to make it "legal" after 16 years of commitment. We had been frustrated waiting for a chance to be legally married in our home state, however our choice to drive to Maryland was a blessing. It gave us the opportunity to meet Natalie who welcomed us with open arms and gave us a perfect wedding ceremony. The way she worked with us to meet every one of our requests was remarkable. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 04/30/2014

Michele · Married on 02/14/2014

At dinnertime on Feb. 13th I called Natalie in a panic. We had travelled from Tennessee to get married on Valentine's Day, our anniversary. Got the License, no problem. Got the flowers, no problem. My daughter and son in law flew in from Texas before the snow storm hit, no problem. Finding someone to marry us, problem. Thank God for Natalie. Pulled up Wedding Officiant and there is Happy Smiling Natalie. Read one review and was on the right track. Called her and she was like what day, what time and what kind of ceremony do you want. She met us in Sherwood Gardens with 15 inches of snow and a shovel. John, son in law, reached for the shovel and she said no one in the wedding party shovels snow. We had the most beautiful backdrop for our video and a wonderful and romantic setting. Our ceremony was beautiful. Natalie performed our ceremony as if she had known us forever and like we were family. She is a big part of our happy family now. Thank you Natalie. We love you very much.

Sent on 02/17/2014

michael · Married on 12/22/2013

Natalie is a wonderful person to work with. She is amazing when it comes to figuring it out on the fly. We decided to have a surprise wedding 3 days before Christmas, and Natalie was game for whatever we threw at her. As my wife and I are practicing wiccans, we were having a difficult time finding an officiant that would meet our spiritual needs. Natalie never batted an eyelash at the ceremony. When she arrived at the venue, she checked on everybody and spent a significant amount of time helping my new wife get ready, since her maid of honor was late. Natalie is a wonderful person to work with and truly enjoys everything about helping people celebrate their wedding in a very individualized way. I strongly recommend her for any wedding that comes along. If you are looking for someone that you know will take the care and time you feel your celebration requires, Natalie is the only person to look for.

Sent on 01/01/2014

Consuelo · Married on 12/07/2013

Natalie made our ceremony so very special by working with us to create something unique and meaningful. She came up with great ideas to incorporate our son which was so important to us, and brought a joyous positive energy to our ceremony. We couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Sent on 01/01/2014

The officiant was warm, professional and friendly. She was efficient and detail oriented. Accommodated all of my needs and exceeded my expectations. Natalie was reminiscent of a marriage counselor, a trusted friend and advisor. I strongly recommend Natalie for your next wedding ceremony.

Sent on 12/29/2013

Natalie did a great job. She was very excited about our wedding which made us very happy. Natalie was also prompt with emails and it was easy to meet with her.

Sent on 01/03/2014

.................................................

Sent on 12/23/2013

Natalie was AMAZING. I could not have asked for more joy and enthusiasm in our ceremony. The amount of positive energy and love shared in that special moment will last forever. THANK YOU!!

Sent on 10/02/2013

Melba · Married on 09/25/2013

Natalie exceeded our expectations by such a huge margin there's no way to measure it. She worked with the couple by email and phone calls, offering her help and guidance and helping them select their vows. The ceremony was absolutely beautiful and her joy for their union was evident on her face and in her voice, which resulted in the happy couple being able to visibly relax and enjoy their wedding even more, which in turn also made it all the more special for everyone there. Natalie has won a place in our hearts forever. We recommend you call her first... And you won't need to make any other calls!

MH

Sent on 11/03/2013

Portia · Married on 08/25/2013

Mrs. Tyler was amazing. We would recommend her anytime. She was available and affordable on short notice. She helped us with our vows and helped make the last 2 weeks leading up to our wedding easy. Thank you!!
    Wedding date 8/25/2013
    Terrance and Portia Eaton :0)

Sent on 09/16/2013

Kristen · Married on 08/24/2013

The major thing we were looking for when choosing an officiant was someone who was passionate about their work and whose personality we would love. Natalie Tyler of Weddings Quick and Sweet blew us away. Her personality and passion for what she does was exactly what we wanted. She is a wonderful and sweet woman and was exactly who we were looking for. The thing that sold us on Natalie was how easy it was to talk with her, like we'd known her forever. We definitely recommend Natalie Tyler!!

Sent on 10/08/2013

Tonya · Married on 08/18/2013

From the very moment my husband and I met Minister Natalie, we felt she was the perfect minister for us and we were so blessed to have her minister for our 25th anniversary vow renewal. She brought terrific ideas for planning our ceremony, and made this process very simple for us. She is very professional and has a sweet personality. She made our ceremony perfect! We Highly recommend Minister Natalie for weddings and special events.

Sent on 10/03/2013
  • nakishia

nakishia · Married on 08/17/2013

She is very comfortable to be around and she makes everyone fill relax and involved.

Sent on 08/18/2013

Chauntia · Married on 08/04/2013

Natalie was amazing. She kept in touch throughout the wedding process. She is very flexible and the sweetest person. Just being around her added to the love an excitement from family and friends. She goes over every detail of your ceremony and even gives suggestions on how to improve things or accommodate people. She is a great person to work with and I would recommend her to other couples.

Sent on 08/05/2013

Elizabeth · Married on 06/02/2013

We absolutely adored Natalie. My husband and I were looking for a nondenominational officiant who would help us create our own unique ceremony. Neither of us are religious, so it was difficult for us to find someone who met our criteria. I found Natalie on weddingwire and met with her (and my husband) to see if we would be a good fit. We loved her! She is upbeat, excited, and full of love; exactly what you need for a wedding officiant! She allowed us to create our own ceremony, but sent us useful outlines, readings, texts, vows, aka anything we needed that would inspire us. Natalie is warm and kindhearted person who listens to what you need and want out of your ceremony. She attended our rehearsal as well and was nothing but professional and respectful of our wedding coordinator who was running the rehearsal. On the day of, we loved her even more. She really made our ceremony and I really mean that she was perfect. My husband, who rarely speaks his opinion was gushing about her afterwards. You will not go wrong with Natalie!!

Sent on 07/24/2013

Words can not truly express my gratitude for Minister Tyler. Contacting her at the last hour to officiate our ceremony seemed hasty (on my part) initially however, I believe that is was meant to happen this way. She stepped in and stepped up and made our ceremony complete. Her availability, flexibility and genuine nature was a blessing. Not only did Lenny and I enjoy her, so did our guest. Thank you soo very much and may blessing continue to shine your way.

Sent on 08/03/2013

Hailey · Married on 05/25/2013

We hired Natalie Tyler as our officiant for our wedding last Saturday over a year before the actual ceremony took place. During that year long period, Natalie initiated contact with us several times to make sure the ceremony text was exactly what we wanted. When we finally met Natalie only 1 hour before the ceremony started, she gave us each a big hug and told us she had everything ready to go. She even brought extra print outs of our readings in case we forgot them! We had our ceremony outside and it was a bit windy, so we were worried that our guests would have trouble hearing the officiant. However, every guest we spoke to after the ceremony told us they heard her very well. She spoke loudly and slowly, enunciating every word because she knew they were so special to us. She exuded joy and enthusiasm and was genuinely happy to share in our day. Before dinner, we asked Natalie to do a spur of the moment special blessing for my husband's father who had just passed away recently. She did such an intimate, special blessing which was absolutely perfect. We would absolutely recommend Natalie and Weddings Quick and Sweet to anyone looking for an amazing officiant!

Sent on 05/27/2013

Dominique · Married on 05/17/2013

Natalie was very nice and prepared. She has spunk and all

Sent on 06/11/2013

Sharon · Married on 05/10/2013

Ms. Tyler was wonderful!! She's a professional, she kept in constant contact, and she was very pleasant to work with. My husband and I were married at a correctional institution, and she still performed our ceremony as if we were in our church or if we had rented a venue. I would highly recommend Ms. Tyler. to anyone getting married. Five stars all the way!!!

Mr.& Mrs. Lenard and Sharon Hughley

Sent on 05/23/2013

Dawn · Married on 05/04/2013

Because we did not have a church home, my Husband and I had a hard time finding an officiate our wedding. Let me tell you we were LUCKY to find Natalie. She made us feel so COMFORTABLE; it was almost like we knew her our entire lives. She did a wonderful job with our ceremony and she helped us pick the perfect vows! I highly recommend Natalie!

Sent on 07/22/2013

Tiffany · Married on 04/27/2013

Natalie was so sweet, calming, professional, and engaging towards my family and friends. I highly recommend her to any future Brides and Grooms. She is certain to remind you that it is your' day and relieve any stressors you may not even know you would have!! I was so nervous that I would be a babbling fool during the exchange of vows between myself and my amazing husband; she however, had me smiling and laughing! I felt like a princess and knew she was proud to share in it.
    Please consider Weddings Quick and Sweet for your' big day and remember, it is your' day!
    Tiffany S.

Sent on 05/22/2013

Ashley · Married on 04/26/2013

Natalie is the sweetest, most personable officiant out there. We dealt with a few officiants before her, and were not pleased with the level of service compared to Natalie's! It all begins with her promptness in response to questions and her eagerness to please. She allowed us to customize our vows completely, and the day of, she read them with incredible passion. In addition, she arrived early to the ceremony and greeted us with a huge smile. Even more, Natalie provided us with a beautiful parchment copy of our vows after the wedding. Her dedication and professionalism is unmatched. I can easily say that her presence at our wedding was calming, reassuring and an absolute pleasure. Guests raved about our ceremony! Highly recommended, from the heart! Think you so much, Natalie!

Sent on 06/02/2013