Weddings Quick and Sweet Reviews

132 Reviews for Weddings Quick and Sweet

1 User photo

Weddings Quick and Sweet 1

LESLIE · Married on 05/25/2014

Natalie had such a warming presence that made me feel at ease waiting for my beautiful bride to walk down the aisle. Her positive, ‘spunky’ attitude kept it light-hearted enough to curb my nervousness and kept it fun. Her professionalism allowed for the ceremony to go smoothly and organized. Thanks to Natalie, our special day was even more powerful and beautiful than we imagined.

–Ricky Maynard, Jr., Groom

Sent on 06/01/2014

Allen · Married on 05/20/2014

Natalie was the best!! She added such a sparkle to our elopement, making us feel at ease, delivered such a beautiful ceremony. Can't imagine our day without her.

Sent on 05/23/2014
  • User4203141 · 2+ years ago

I cannot express how happy I am with everything that Natalie did for our day. She was very responsive and stayed in constant contact which was fantastic since I was planning everything 800 miles away from the place we held the wedding. Even on the day before and day of she was great and helped calm me down when I was a ball of anxiety. She made our small short ceremony feel extra special with her care and enthusiasm.

Sent on 06/25/2014

Maria · Married on 05/05/2014

Made us feel very special on our day

Sent on 05/10/2014
  • User4203301 · 2+ years ago

I was planning my wedding from halfway across the country and Natalie couldn't have been more accommodating! Everything from being able to pay online with paypal to her availability and responsiveness via phone and email was outstanding!
    Looking back my husband and I don't think we could have asked for anyone better to officiate our ceremony. Our guests enjoyed her light-hearted humor, and my husband and I loved the ability to choose a ceremony and then customize it to fit us.
    Natalie truly has a gift and she helped make our day that much more special!

Sent on 06/25/2014

Ann · Married on 04/26/2014

Natalie was such an amazing officiant and it was a pleasure working with her. I really appreciate all the thought and heart that she puts into her work. She sent a dozen sample ceremonies, which allowed me to pick and choose parts from different ones and combine them to create a unique ceremony that fit my husband and I. She was really flexible, made helpful suggestions, and I've gotten tons of compliments on the ceremony that we ended up using. It left the whole room in tears, caused everyone to ask how we knew her and be surprised to hear that we found her online. She did a great job reading the room and used just the right combination of formal and casual to fit our gathering. She arrived exactly when she said she would and met with us beforehand and then gave us a little space to prepare ourselves. She was extremely professional in all of our email interactions, while simultaneously handling what is obviously an emotional occasion with thought, tact and love. I am so grateful that we were lucky enough to find her and will always remember my wedding ceremony with happiness and joy.

Sent on 09/03/2014

Constance · Married on 04/24/2014

With Natalie officiating your wedding, you will be extremely happy! When first meeting Natalie, she was compassionate, understanding and loving! Her energy and spirit assured us that she was the perfect person to officiate our wedding as a lesbian couple! Natalie gave us many examples to work with to tailor our perfect ceremony. She is a huge supporter, not only of the LGBTQ community, but believes in love and families! Thank you Natalie for making our special day perfect!!

Sent on 06/14/2014

Brittany · Married on 04/04/2014

Natalie was amazing to work with! She made the whole ceremony planning process stress free and easy even. The quality of her work for the cost is hard to beat. We were on a tight budget and wanted to be able to customize our ceremony wording. Natalie made both things possible. She had some wonderful suggestions and made sure we felt comfortable at the rehearsal. We are still receiving compliments on how great our ceremony was. I highly recommend Natalie. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 05/13/2014

STEVEN CARTER · Married on 03/28/2014

Natalie,Natalie,Natalie,
    THAT'S ALL I REALLY NEED TO SAYSAY. HER SPIRIT WAS APART OF OUR WEDDING AS WELL A THE DEDICATION TO HER CRAFT. NATALIE WAS 10 TIMES THE PROFESSIONAL, SHE WAS TRUELY GOD SENT TO BE APART OF OUR SPECIAL DAY, SHE HAS BECAME NOT ONLY A MEMORY BUT SHE HAS BECAME A NEVER FORGOTTEN FRIEND.NATALIE IS AWSOME!!!!!!!!LOVE HER!!!!!!! I would recommend her to any and every person i know thats getting married.

Sent on 03/31/2014

Kevin · Married on 03/22/2014

Natalie was great! My wife and I needed to get married on a Saturday in Anne Arundel county and Natalie was willing to do some extra driving to accommodate us. It was an elopement but Natalie made it feel special.

Sent on 04/29/2014

Alecia · Married on 03/21/2014

It's hard to write this review because unfortunately, our officiant fell into some health problems the day of our wedding and could not perform the ceremony. Up until that point though, she was incredibly sweet, professional and accomodating. When the day came that she couldn't be at the wedding, she made sure that we were taken care of by having our venue owner officiate for us. She made sure he had all of our readings and the vows we picked out. She called us afterward to give her sincerest apology and tell us that out of over 200 weddings she has done, this has never happened. I would definitely still recommend her based on our emails, our rehearsal and her super sweet nature. She certainly loves doing what she does and I'm sure you won't be sorry.

Sent on 05/13/2014

Kelly · Married on 03/15/2014

Natalie was absolutely fantastic! She really just brought everything together perfectly. She is an absolute joy to work with. Her energy is infectious, and she brings a sense of fun to what can be a pretty stressful day. Over the course of working with Natalie for nearly a year leading up to our wedding, she truly became a friend. She was always full of ideas and perfect suggestions. Natalie truly made our day a special one, and we are forever grateful to her for simply being so awesome & doing a wonderful job with our wedding!

Sent on 04/29/2014

Denise · Married on 02/22/2014

Natalie of Weddings Quick & Sweet is an angel! She officiated our wedding for us in Maryland when we decided to make it "legal" after 16 years of commitment. We had been frustrated waiting for a chance to be legally married in our home state, however our choice to drive to Maryland was a blessing. It gave us the opportunity to meet Natalie who welcomed us with open arms and gave us a perfect wedding ceremony. The way she worked with us to meet every one of our requests was remarkable. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 04/30/2014

Michele · Married on 02/14/2014

At dinnertime on Feb. 13th I called Natalie in a panic. We had travelled from Tennessee to get married on Valentine's Day, our anniversary. Got the License, no problem. Got the flowers, no problem. My daughter and son in law flew in from Texas before the snow storm hit, no problem. Finding someone to marry us, problem. Thank God for Natalie. Pulled up Wedding Officiant and there is Happy Smiling Natalie. Read one review and was on the right track. Called her and she was like what day, what time and what kind of ceremony do you want. She met us in Sherwood Gardens with 15 inches of snow and a shovel. John, son in law, reached for the shovel and she said no one in the wedding party shovels snow. We had the most beautiful backdrop for our video and a wonderful and romantic setting. Our ceremony was beautiful. Natalie performed our ceremony as if she had known us forever and like we were family. She is a big part of our happy family now. Thank you Natalie. We love you very much.

Sent on 02/17/2014

michael · Married on 12/22/2013

Natalie is a wonderful person to work with. She is amazing when it comes to figuring it out on the fly. We decided to have a surprise wedding 3 days before Christmas, and Natalie was game for whatever we threw at her. As my wife and I are practicing wiccans, we were having a difficult time finding an officiant that would meet our spiritual needs. Natalie never batted an eyelash at the ceremony. When she arrived at the venue, she checked on everybody and spent a significant amount of time helping my new wife get ready, since her maid of honor was late. Natalie is a wonderful person to work with and truly enjoys everything about helping people celebrate their wedding in a very individualized way. I strongly recommend her for any wedding that comes along. If you are looking for someone that you know will take the care and time you feel your celebration requires, Natalie is the only person to look for.

Sent on 01/01/2014

Consuelo · Married on 12/07/2013

Natalie made our ceremony so very special by working with us to create something unique and meaningful. She came up with great ideas to incorporate our son which was so important to us, and brought a joyous positive energy to our ceremony. We couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Sent on 01/01/2014

The officiant was warm, professional and friendly. She was efficient and detail oriented. Accommodated all of my needs and exceeded my expectations. Natalie was reminiscent of a marriage counselor, a trusted friend and advisor. I strongly recommend Natalie for your next wedding ceremony.

Sent on 12/29/2013

Natalie did a great job. She was very excited about our wedding which made us very happy. Natalie was also prompt with emails and it was easy to meet with her.

Sent on 01/03/2014

.................................................

Sent on 12/23/2013

Natalie was AMAZING. I could not have asked for more joy and enthusiasm in our ceremony. The amount of positive energy and love shared in that special moment will last forever. THANK YOU!!

Sent on 10/02/2013

Melba · Married on 09/25/2013

Natalie exceeded our expectations by such a huge margin there's no way to measure it. She worked with the couple by email and phone calls, offering her help and guidance and helping them select their vows. The ceremony was absolutely beautiful and her joy for their union was evident on her face and in her voice, which resulted in the happy couple being able to visibly relax and enjoy their wedding even more, which in turn also made it all the more special for everyone there. Natalie has won a place in our hearts forever. We recommend you call her first... And you won't need to make any other calls!

MH

Sent on 11/03/2013

Portia · Married on 08/25/2013

Mrs. Tyler was amazing. We would recommend her anytime. She was available and affordable on short notice. She helped us with our vows and helped make the last 2 weeks leading up to our wedding easy. Thank you!!
    Wedding date 8/25/2013
    Terrance and Portia Eaton :0)

Sent on 09/16/2013

Kristen · Married on 08/24/2013

The major thing we were looking for when choosing an officiant was someone who was passionate about their work and whose personality we would love. Natalie Tyler of Weddings Quick and Sweet blew us away. Her personality and passion for what she does was exactly what we wanted. She is a wonderful and sweet woman and was exactly who we were looking for. The thing that sold us on Natalie was how easy it was to talk with her, like we'd known her forever. We definitely recommend Natalie Tyler!!

Sent on 10/08/2013

Tonya · Married on 08/18/2013

From the very moment my husband and I met Minister Natalie, we felt she was the perfect minister for us and we were so blessed to have her minister for our 25th anniversary vow renewal. She brought terrific ideas for planning our ceremony, and made this process very simple for us. She is very professional and has a sweet personality. She made our ceremony perfect! We Highly recommend Minister Natalie for weddings and special events.

Sent on 10/03/2013
  • nakishia

nakishia · Married on 08/17/2013

She is very comfortable to be around and she makes everyone fill relax and involved.

Sent on 08/18/2013