Weddings Quick and Sweet Reviews

148 | Lutherville Timonium, MD

148 Reviews for Weddings Quick and Sweet

Bernard & Charlotte · Married on 11/22/2014

When God sends you a person that is exactly what you need, everything else falls into place. This is exactly what happened when Natalie came into our lives. From the first phone call to our last hug until we meet again-everything was perfect! She is an angel that knows how to give from her heart and makes everyone feel as those they are family. She officiated our wedding ceremony with grace, enthusiasm and professionalism. My husband, guests and I were thrilled with her dedication. We were amazed that she wrote our ceremony text exactly the way we wanted it to be done. Word for word- we couldn't add nor delete, it was perfect! Our ceremony was filled with laughter, tears, joy, happiness and with a special spiritual uplift that touched our very souls. Natalie was able to deliver such an outstanding ceremony that after our wedding, many of our guests wanted to meet her. Natalie, you are more to us than an officiate, you are our friend! We thank God for you and your special talent. You helped to make our wedding such a wonderful unforgettable memory to us and our guests. Thank you and God Bless you Natalie!

Sent on 12/05/2014

Alexis · Married on 11/01/2014

I'm so happy I found Natalie Tyler on Wedding Wire. Natalie was a great officiant for our wedding. After we booked her, she sent us sample ceremonies. It was totally up to us how we wanted our ceremony to go but I also found the samples very helpful and we pulled a lot of elements from them. When we met her in person to plan the ceremony, she couldn't have been nicer or easier to work with. My (now) husband and I really liked talking with her and felt at ease with her sunny and open personality!
    Natalie helped make our ceremony so fun. My parents absolutely loved her as well as the guests. We heard multiple compliments on how great and enthusiastic she was during our ceremony. We loved her too!
    I definitely recommend Natalie for any type of wedding. She is a wonderful person and a very professional and knowledgeable officiant!!

Sent on 12/01/2014

Monique · Married on 10/18/2014

Natalie is absolutely phenomenal! Her smile radiated through the phone on every call. Her joy and excitement about my big day were contagious, transforming my nervousness into excitement. We spoke as if we were old friends catching up. From the moment my husband heard her voice, he, too, knew she was "the one." Sharing, "She was perfect...and when I was most nervous, I looked to her for strength, which she lent to me freely."

As any bride would, I had hundreds of questions and ideas. Natalie patiently responded to my enumerable phone calls and emails, always providing great insight and wisdom even when we got stuck with how to convey our love through the passages in our ceremony. She is gracious, kind, and genuine, doing double duty as a confidant and counselor.

Every guest complimented how Natalie officiated our ceremony and her quiet, loving spirit. She lit up the room with her personality and smile, but never once drew attention away from us—our wedding was fun, and at times unexpectedly funny—and Natalie didn’t miss a beat—she was the perfect complement to our ceremony.

Every time my husband and I celebrate or give thanks for our union, fond memories of Natalie always come rushing back—we laugh, we cry, but most of all we are grateful--grateful for the role she played in our special day, for the compassion she showed our guests and family, and for the warmth and love that continue to linger longer after the ink has dried on our marriage certificate. Natalie became an honorable member of our family on our wedding day.

Natalie was made for this. It's funny how you can meet someone and feel like you've known them a lifetime. It is evident that Natalie is passionate about what she does and even more passionate about the people she serves. It gives me goose bumps to reminisce about our wedding day, due in part to the joy of having chosen the perfect officiant. We were truly blessed to find Natalie.

Sent on 11/08/2015

Tammy · Married on 10/10/2014

I could never tell you enough great special things about Natalie! She is awesome. She listens to all concerns. She assured me every step of the way that our wedding would happen and I was okay. She is such a sweet and sincere person. We had extensive circumstances and had to move our wedding day, venue, and time. But of course Natalie was a trooper and she gracefully blessed our marriage. Thank you more than words can say.
    Mrs Kirk

Sent on 10/16/2014
  • Soon2bMrsSmith

Brittany · Married on 10/04/2014

Natalie was awesome, very bubbly and great personality , she was great at our wedding will recommend her in the future.

Sent on 10/06/2014
  • Valerie

Valerie · Married on 09/27/2014

Natalie was fantastic! She exceeded all of my expectations in every way. She was responsive, friendly and flexible. You can tell that she loves what she does and is a naturally kind and cheerful woman. Even my guests were taking about her the next day. Everyone loved her!

Sent on 09/28/2014

Nicole · Married on 09/20/2014

Natalie was responsive, helpful and professional. The ceremony was lovely and she was excited to be there and be a part of our special day. She is also willing to cater to what would work for us.

During the time leading up to the wedding, she offered helpful suggestions and provided questions that allowed us to focus our attention on the items that really mattered.

We are just as honored to have her officiate our wedding as she was to be there.

I would highly recommend Natalie.

Sent on 09/25/2014

Brandi · Married on 09/20/2014

Natalie is an amazing officiant and wonderful person! We got to know her so quickly and felt like we had known her for a while. She truly cares and loves what she does. Our guests said how perfect she was for our wedding because she was fun, energetic, and performed a beautiful ceremony. Natalie is so helpful and met with us twice before the wedding to go over everything and to get to know us a little better. She was the only vendor that checked in with me prior to the wedding and sent me a very sweet e-mail the day before the wedding. We called our wedding the "Adventure wedding" and it was, we had a blast and laughed/smiled a lot during our ceremony. The ceremony was not uptight and long, she caters to however you want your day to go.

I would highly recommend Natalie because she is great at her job and goes above and beyond to make your day special.

Sent on 11/30/2014

Cierra · Married on 09/07/2014

Ms. Natalie Tyler was very professional when arriving on time and the execution of the ceremony would most definitely recommend her services for future bride's.

Sent on 09/08/2014

Loved my ceremony from start to finish

Sent on 09/08/2014

Diana · Married on 09/06/2014

absolutely amazing. I have nothing but the highest praise for Natalie. we wanted a wedding short and sweet, with us saying as little as possible because we knew we were going to be so incredibly nervous. that is exactly what Natalie designed for us. we met her 3 months before the wedding and worked things out and were so happy when we met her this is a women that loves what she does and is superb at it. Natalie was by my side from 45 minutes before the wedding started ( my idea )
    I was freaking out a little and Natalie told me to relax, sit down, take a break and things will work out. and they sure did. look at Natalie's rating, a PERFECT 5.0. that should tell you all you need to know. thank you for a beautiful ceremony. you're the best

Sent on 09/16/2014

Lauren · Married on 08/31/2014

Natalie was wonderful to deal with from the first email I sent her to days after the wedding. Always responding to my emails very quickly and was very accommodating to the times we need to meet with him. Friends and family commented on how great she was and my husband and I are so glad we decided to go with Natalie. I made a change to the ceremony the day before the wedding and she let me know it wasn’t a problem. She was very professional and I would recommend her to anyone getting married you will not be upset.

Sent on 09/10/2014

Nickol · Married on 08/10/2014

Natalie was great!!! Planning a wedding takes a lot of work. Throughout the process I got very frustrated with people who weren't very responsive but that was not the case with Natalie! She was very responsive. Every time I had a question or sent an email I heard back from her almost immediately. Natalie was also very organized and professional. No matter what idea I came up with Natalie had I plan for it. She made it so easy to organize the ceremony that we wanted.

Sent on 08/23/2014

Mahasin · Married on 08/08/2014

I was extremely thankful to have Natalie as my officiant. She made it all possible, without her as our officiant we would have been in a courthouse recognized as a number. She take her time to get to know the couple and make you feel at ease at a life changing time. The professionalism and upbeat personal she portray will not be forgotten. Please share her name to other couples, they will not be disappointed.

Sent on 08/21/2014

Natalie was absolutely excellent; I could not have asked for a better officiant!! She was perfect! Natalie was so responsive to email and so helpful in creating our wedding vows. I really enjoyed getting to know her and she truly took the time to get to know my now husband and I. I really wanted an officiant that spoke well and clearly, and Natalie nailed it! She is a really outstanding public speaker, and many of my guests came up to me after the wedding to comment on how nice the ceremony was and how great our officiant was. She spoke carefully, projected well, and she read our vows with passion. Natalie is also just a truly joyous, kind person - truly the sort of person you want to have at a marriage celebration. She is a genuinely good person - that comes through in her actions and words. To top it off, her rates were very reasonable. I am in the wedding industry myself, and I spoke with many officiants. Natalie hands down was the absolute best choice and I feel so thankful that I got to know her through this joyous process. Natalie is such a great person and an outstanding officiant. I will be recommending Natalie to all of my friends. She truly is the best. When my sister gets married, she already said she can't wait to work with Natalie. Natalie, you were SO wonderful and I am so grateful to have had the chance to get to know you, and so thankful that you shared our joyous day with us (and that you braved the incredible heat for us!). You made our ceremony so memorable and special, and I loved having you there. THANK YOU!!!

Sent on 06/30/2014

Natalie is amazing! She is open-minded and fun! She did a great job figuring out where everyone should go and when things should happen during the ceremony.

Sent on 06/19/2014

LESLIE · Married on 05/25/2014

Natalie had such a warming presence that made me feel at ease waiting for my beautiful bride to walk down the aisle. Her positive, ‘spunky’ attitude kept it light-hearted enough to curb my nervousness and kept it fun. Her professionalism allowed for the ceremony to go smoothly and organized. Thanks to Natalie, our special day was even more powerful and beautiful than we imagined.

–Ricky Maynard, Jr., Groom

Sent on 06/01/2014

Allen · Married on 05/20/2014

Natalie was the best!! She added such a sparkle to our elopement, making us feel at ease, delivered such a beautiful ceremony. Can't imagine our day without her.

Sent on 05/23/2014
  • User4203141 · 2+ years ago

I cannot express how happy I am with everything that Natalie did for our day. She was very responsive and stayed in constant contact which was fantastic since I was planning everything 800 miles away from the place we held the wedding. Even on the day before and day of she was great and helped calm me down when I was a ball of anxiety. She made our small short ceremony feel extra special with her care and enthusiasm.

Sent on 06/25/2014

Maria · Married on 05/05/2014

Made us feel very special on our day

Sent on 05/10/2014
  • User4203301 · 2+ years ago

I was planning my wedding from halfway across the country and Natalie couldn't have been more accommodating! Everything from being able to pay online with paypal to her availability and responsiveness via phone and email was outstanding!
    Looking back my husband and I don't think we could have asked for anyone better to officiate our ceremony. Our guests enjoyed her light-hearted humor, and my husband and I loved the ability to choose a ceremony and then customize it to fit us.
    Natalie truly has a gift and she helped make our day that much more special!

Sent on 06/25/2014

Ann · Married on 04/26/2014

Natalie was such an amazing officiant and it was a pleasure working with her. I really appreciate all the thought and heart that she puts into her work. She sent a dozen sample ceremonies, which allowed me to pick and choose parts from different ones and combine them to create a unique ceremony that fit my husband and I. She was really flexible, made helpful suggestions, and I've gotten tons of compliments on the ceremony that we ended up using. It left the whole room in tears, caused everyone to ask how we knew her and be surprised to hear that we found her online. She did a great job reading the room and used just the right combination of formal and casual to fit our gathering. She arrived exactly when she said she would and met with us beforehand and then gave us a little space to prepare ourselves. She was extremely professional in all of our email interactions, while simultaneously handling what is obviously an emotional occasion with thought, tact and love. I am so grateful that we were lucky enough to find her and will always remember my wedding ceremony with happiness and joy.

Sent on 09/03/2014

Constance · Married on 04/24/2014

With Natalie officiating your wedding, you will be extremely happy! When first meeting Natalie, she was compassionate, understanding and loving! Her energy and spirit assured us that she was the perfect person to officiate our wedding as a lesbian couple! Natalie gave us many examples to work with to tailor our perfect ceremony. She is a huge supporter, not only of the LGBTQ community, but believes in love and families! Thank you Natalie for making our special day perfect!!

Sent on 06/14/2014

Brittany · Married on 04/04/2014

Natalie was amazing to work with! She made the whole ceremony planning process stress free and easy even. The quality of her work for the cost is hard to beat. We were on a tight budget and wanted to be able to customize our ceremony wording. Natalie made both things possible. She had some wonderful suggestions and made sure we felt comfortable at the rehearsal. We are still receiving compliments on how great our ceremony was. I highly recommend Natalie. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 05/13/2014

STEVEN CARTER · Married on 03/28/2014

Natalie,Natalie,Natalie,
    THAT'S ALL I REALLY NEED TO SAYSAY. HER SPIRIT WAS APART OF OUR WEDDING AS WELL A THE DEDICATION TO HER CRAFT. NATALIE WAS 10 TIMES THE PROFESSIONAL, SHE WAS TRUELY GOD SENT TO BE APART OF OUR SPECIAL DAY, SHE HAS BECAME NOT ONLY A MEMORY BUT SHE HAS BECAME A NEVER FORGOTTEN FRIEND.NATALIE IS AWSOME!!!!!!!!LOVE HER!!!!!!! I would recommend her to any and every person i know thats getting married.

Sent on 03/31/2014