Weddings n' Whimsy Reviews

23 | Rochester, NY

23 Reviews for Weddings n' Whimsy

23 Weddings n' Whimsy Reviews

Cynthia · event on: 08/24/2014

Lilly is just the best! The most helpful vendor i've ever done business with .

Whatever I wanted she made sure I get it, very professional and her designs are so cute.

Was such a pleasure working with her!

Rosel · Married on 04/08/2015

I appreciated it so much when I can't find the design I want, you took the time to find what design is going to work well with the motif and the way it was done was perfect including the choice of colors and font. Will always come back for your services especially when it comes to wedding tags, stickers or invitations.

I last minute ordered escort cards and table numbers for my wedding. Lilly not only delivered them on time (actually earlier than I thought she could) and they were BEAUTIFUL! I couldn't have asked for anything more perfect for the wedding, and will recommend her to everyone!

Tina · Married on 11/26/2014

Working with Liilly was amazing! The items I ordered were placecards,favor tags & table card numbers they all was what I wanted! Lilly exude professionism. She had always answered me back in a timely fashion. She even rush orders for me and right before her vacation . Will work with her again!!

Laura · Married on 10/05/2014

Absolutely wonderful! Lilly was a pleasure to work with in every way. I would highly recommend her to anyone. I ordered my invites through a difference vendor and ordered all my other stationary from Lilly, she was able to match and pull through the theme in my invites onto everything she made. The quality was fantastic, I got a ton of complements! I will absolutely go to Lilly again for any stationary needs. You cannot go wrong here, so easy to work with and responsive, which was great for me!

Lisa · Married on 08/10/2014

There are not enough words of praise for Lilly at weddings n whimsy. From the start of our communication she was prompt, professional, creative, and flexible. She mailed samples and tweaked them immediately upon request. She played with fonts and offered better suggestion to support my personal style. She emailed day and night asking and answering questions to create my wedding table numbers, menus, seating cards, signs, and more. When I was having stressful last minute changes with the guest list, Lilly was both patient and supportive like a friend. This is one of the best vendors I've ever worked with and by far the best Etsy has to offer. Trust her to give you her best and make your special event simply incredible!

Jennifer · Married on 07/06/2014

Lily was so helpful with my wedding details!

Lee-Anne · Married on 10/26/2013

Excellent overall experience! Couldn't have been happier. Friendly, fast service.

Barb · Married on 10/05/2013

She went above and beyond to get us our tags. When I contacted her she was preparing to leave on a trip, but still took our order and sent them out right away. They were high quality and just beautiful!

Christina · Married on 08/10/2013

I bought some labels for wedding favors and they are beyond perfect! They look great on the computer and even more amazing in person! The quality is great and everyone LOVES them and can't wait to see them in action! The communication was perfect! I honestly couldn't have asked for anything better. My favors are going to be a hit!!!! I can't thank you enough for them!!

Anne · Married on 07/28/2013

She is AMAZING! The party favors I had made with the tags Lilly made were the hit of the wedding.! Thank you so so much!

Suzanne · Married on 06/20/2013

I was a complete flake when ordering these and kept changing my mind. Lilly was only more than happy to help/ Always provided proofs and made the whole experience easy and exciting! i would recommend and use her again and again!

Debra · Married on 05/18/2013

Weddings n' Whimsy did the tags for our wedding favors and they came out beautiful. They did a full custom design off of our specifications and they came out exactly the way we were wanting.

Latoya · Married on 07/07/2012

I had the most wonderful experience working with Weddings n' Whimsey! The favor tags that she created were clean, crisp, and simply gorgeous! She went over and beyond to ensure that the customer is happy and satisfied! And Excellant Communication as well!

Mette · Married on 12/28/2011

Lilly is a dream to work with and created just what I wanted for my son's wedding.

Thank you so much Lilly!! :-)

• Nancianne

Nancianne · Married on 07/02/2011

Lilly designed my table numbers and menus. Prompt and professional service; the menus and two-sided table numbers arrived just as beautiful as the mock-up document. Plus, you can't beat her prices.

Janell · Married on 10/23/2010

Weddings n' Whimsy designed a custom graphics package for our daughter's wedding. They beautifully coordinated the wedding programs, table assignment cards, table number cards, and favors in a way that was unique for her wedding. Everything turned out more lovely than we could have imagined, and much less expensive than what we expected. The saying 'above and beyond' perfectly describes the service that was offered. We most highly recommend Weddings n' Whimsy!

Gail · Married on 10/16/2010

Excellent communication, quick and fabulous service. Great quality products! I loved my custom designed stickers for my Crumbs Cupcake favors, they were such a hit!! Thanks so much!

• cassie2210

Cassie · Married on 07/11/2009

Weddings n Whimsy is a wonderful vendor to work with. Will definitely work with again!

Theresa · Married on 04/25/2009

Great Vendor to work with. Went above and beyond what I asked for. Will be back for more wedding assistance

Stephanie · Married on 04/04/2009

Lilly was GREAT to do business with! She customized my order for a special amount of tags and the specific color my daughter wanted. She is friendly and EXTREMELY fast!

Marisa · Married on 07/26/2008

Absolutely amazing seller! Created very unique & personalized stationery for my upcoming wedding. Very flexible, reliable, and fast to respond. Product is of the highest quality! I can't wait for my guests to see the menu cards, place cards, thank you cards, and table number cards! Thank you so much!!

Marsha · event on: 08/31/2014

I had labels made for party favors. I was so impressed with the entire experience. Thank you again for everything.