Weddings Music and More Reviews

1 | Williamsburg, VA

1 Reviews for Weddings Music and More

Jennifer · Married on 01/05/2008

3.0

I contracted Timothy Olbrych through Weddings, Music, and More.

Tim is a music professor at W&M specializing in classical/renaissance guitar. I came across some music samples of his playing on the Weddings, Music, & More website, and I thought it sounded so pretty and different, and would be great for our ceremony. FI and I went to see him play with his wife (who sings) to hear him in person, and it really sounds great.

I dealt almost exclusively with Weddings, Music, and More, and while BJ was very nice, there were a couple of slight issues. She never sent me a copy of my signed contract, and the original contract also had the wrong time on it after we had confirmed the correct time by email. So, I had to meet with her to fix the mistake… not a big deal. Also, after confirming that she received my final payment, I noticed that it hadn’t been cashed two weeks later. I emailed her about it, and she said that I should sent another one (i.e. she must have lost of my check, but she didn’t come out and say it!). Again, not a big deal though.

Tim was very nice, but a bit difficult to get in touch with. He prefers to communicate by phone, while I prefer email to have a written record of any decisions that are made. But, he eventually contacted me and we decided on everything with no issues. Tim sounded great at the ceremony from what I heard! I think people appreciated something a bit more unique than the typical organ or string trio!

Sent on 01/20/2008