Weddings Made Simple Reviews

24 Reviews for Weddings Made Simple

24 Weddings Made Simple Reviews

Luci Chaplin · Married on 10/23/2018

Stephanie is incredible!

We were so blessed to have found Stephanie -- she officiated our small Florida wedding in October and truly was a dream to work with. We worked together to customize every single part of our ceremony, which made it feel so intimate and personal. Stephanie brought all of my requests to life and even met us earlier in the week to walk through our venue and discuss our wedding day. I would recommend Weddings Made Simple to any couple in the Naples area -- thank you for being a part of our special day, Stephanie!

Weddings Made Simple 1
    Weddings Made Simple 2
    Weddings Made Simple 3

Michelle · Married on 09/26/2018

Stephanie did a great job! She made everything easy & effortless.

Roslyn · Married on 08/25/2018

We had the best experience with Stephanie, she was warm & friendly and went out of her way to make our day special. She assisted us with local vendors and photographer which was a great add on service for us as we came from South Africa. We had the perfect ceremony, the perfect beach and sunset was incredible! Stephanie even made sure we had a back up plan in case it rained ( thank God it didn't) I would recommend Stephanie to anyone considering to get married in SW Florida !

Weddings Made Simple 4
    Weddings Made Simple 11
    Weddings Made Simple 12
    Weddings Made Simple 13

Tatiana · Married on 06/22/2018

Had a wonderful experience with Stephanie. She made everything extremely easy and hassle free. Can not express how much we appreciated her help!

Elizabeth · Married on 03/03/2018

We were very fortunate to find Stephanie Shaffer Officiant of our ceremony. She responded to my phone call promptly, was flexible with day, time and location options that fit into our schedule. She provided helpful information and was extremely professional. Thanks so much Stephanie!

Weddings Made Simple 14
    Weddings Made Simple 15

Sue · Married on 01/08/2018

We would highly recommend Weddings made simple! Stephanie was amazing. We had a very simple wedding on the beach. Coming from Canada ,Stephanie was there to help us with every little detail and question that we had. She went over and above, made our day the Dream wedding we always dreamed of!

Lonnie · Married on 11/25/2017

I called different officiants and Stephanie was my favorite. She sounded very warm and friendly. Her fee was also lower than the other officiants. She was punctual, friendly and professional. She performed the ceremony beautifully. I highly recommend her services.

• F

farrah · Married on 11/03/2017

Thank you SO much, Stephanie for making my parents 40th Wedding Anniversary so special!!! They are still taking about how awesome it was. Thank you so much for providing such beautiful vows. They will be going in a frame and given to my parents as a special gift. I highly recommend you and your services. THANK YOU for making it so easy since I was planning this all from WI.

Weddings Made Simple 16

Bonnie · Married on 10/27/2017

Stephanie Shaffer did a wonderful job on our wedding. She gave us ideas which we used every one of them. She is very flexible and a very nice person. I would recommend using her as your officiant. We wanted a simple wedding and she gave us everything we wanted.

Ronald · Married on 10/21/2017

Stephanie was an amazing officiant! She was great at personalizing everything and following up with everything to make sure it went how we wanted. Very thankful we chose her as an officiant for our wedding!

Angela · Married on 10/20/2017

Stephanie Shaffer served as the officiate for our October 2017 destination wedding in Naples. She was so nice to work with, and she was flexible with meeting dates/time, responsive to calls, and very helpful in assisting with details given that we live in Michigan. The ceremony and the arch (which we rented from Stephanie) were beautiful. No matter what we needed Stephanie went above and beyond. We had a beautiful wedding day, and I highly recommend Weddings Made Simple.

Weddings Made Simple 17

Tiffany · Married on 10/07/2017

Stephanie was amazing from start to finish. She was so helpful and easy going. Even when I was scatter brained and forgetful she was on her game and gave me one less thing to worry about. The cost was super reasonable and she even sent in the paperwork after the wedding so we were able to enjoy our honeymoon knowing everything was all set. I would recommend weddings made simple to any friends getting married in Naples!!

Jane · Married on 09/08/2017

I'd like to first say that Stephanie is WONDERFUL! My husband and I were planning on doing a simple courthouse wedding but due to hurricane Irma they were closed and I contacted Stephanie ONE day before our wedding and she was able to work with us on such short notice! She suggested a wonderful location and was very responsive to my messages, emails and phone calls. I highly recommend her and her staff. Excellent!d

Roxanna · Married on 08/13/2017

My husband and I eloped to Florida and it was one of the best decisions I've made. I found Wedding Made Simple through google. Everything fell into place perfectly with Stephanie becoming our officiant. We didn't have to worry about a thing except choosing our location and photographer; which Stephanie had excellent recommendations. If your planning a destination wedding or eloping to Florida; Weddings Made Simple is the way to go!!!!!!!!

Diana · Married on 07/22/2017

My (now) husband and I live in NY but planned our wedding to be in Naples Florida for July 22, 2017 with the help of Stephanie. She is professional, patient, extremely helpful and went above and beyond to make sure my husband and I were happy. I highly recommend her.

C · Married on 05/28/2017

Weddings Made Simple deserves 5+ stars! The quality of service was outstanding! Stephanie is a true professional who knew exactly what I wanted. The wedding was PERFECT. It was unique, beautiful, and I stayed on budget so it was affordable! Stephanie knew the vendors and her recommendations proved priceless! Everything went off without an error and my guests are still commenting that it was a great event! I can recommend Wedding Made Simple whole heartedly!

eileen · Married on 04/20/2017

I have been working with this business for several years. Stephanie is very caring and a true professional. She has a great team and really knows the business well. She takes care of every detail. I highly recommend her.

Sharon · Married on 04/13/2017

I was given two weeks notice to plan my daughters wedding and Weddings Made Simple made is stress free. They handled everything smoothly and it was a beautiful affair on the beach. I would highly recommend them!!!!

Antonio · Married on 08/27/2016

Wonderful people. Great communication and easy to work with. If you're looking to do a small, intimate service with close family and friends, then this is the place for you.

AMY MARIE · Married on 06/25/2016

We live on the East Coast of Florida but wanted to capture a beautiful sunset wedding last Saturday in Naples. It was AMAZING! What was even more AMAZING IS "WEDDINGS MADE SIMPLE." Stephanie is WONDERFUL!!!! She was so caring, helpful played a roll of a Wedding Planner. I didn't meet her in person until 30 minutes before our wedding. Everything was perfect. We rented chairs and an arch they did the set up and break down, She helped answer all the questions I had regarding Naples and permits etc....she beat our expectations. Her personality is wonderful and her team made everything go perfect! She was in touch with me at least every other day for over a month which made me realize how caring she was that everything was going to be perfectly organized with her company. And it was PERFECT!!!

Elsa · Married on 02/27/2016

Stephanie was so helpful and wonderful to work with. Everything at my wedding went so smoothly thanks to her.
    Couldn't be happier.

Amy · Married on 04/25/2015

We chose George as our officiant, and he was the right man for the job!
    George was easy to talk to during our 1st meeting, and he delivered the exact wedding ceremony that we wanted. We were provided many different ceremony outlines to chose from and we combined elements from a few to create the ceremony that best suited us. George looked nice and presented himself in a warm and professional way.

We had an extremely positive experience working with Stephanie and George at Weddings Made Simple. Stephanie is a warm and kind person, and she is so full of helpful hints and recommendations. She takes her job very seriously and she provided generous guidance along the way. I really enjoyed working with this vendor.

Stephanie was there from start to finish! Couldn't have asked for a better officiant. She was always on top of everything. A++ Highly recommend!!

Renee · Married on 04/15/2017

We felt very comfortable with Stephanie and George within the first moments of meeting them. They were kind, knowledgeable and you feel that you can trust them with the responsibilities to make your big day Special but not be overwhelming... Stephanie was prompt with email and return calls and she is a lovely and professional lady who performs a beautiful ceremony! We were very pleased with Everything! Highly recommend!