21 Reviews for Weddings Made Simple

Interfaith Ceremony (1)
Customized Vows (1)
No Denomination (1)
21 Weddings Made Simple Reviews

Had a wonderful experience with Stephanie. She made everything extremely easy and hassle free. Can not express how much we appreciated her help!

Profile Picture Tatiana, 6/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We were very fortunate to find Stephanie Shaffer Officiant of our ceremony. She responded to my phone call promptly, was flexible with day, time and location options that fit into our schedule. She provided helpful information and was extremely professional. Thanks so much Stephanie!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 3/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We would highly recommend Weddings made simple! Stephanie was amazing. We had a very simple wedding on the beach. Coming from Canada ,Stephanie was there to help us with every little detail and question that we had. She went over and above, made our day the Dream wedding we always dreamed of!

Profile Picture Sue, 1/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I called different officiants and Stephanie was my favorite. She sounded very warm and friendly. Her fee was also lower than the other officiants. She was punctual, friendly and professional. She performed the ceremony beautifully. I highly recommend her services.

Profile Picture Lonnie, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Thank you SO much, Stephanie for making my parents 40th Wedding Anniversary so special!!! They are still taking about how awesome it was. Thank you so much for providing such beautiful vows. They will be going in a frame and given to my parents as a special gift. I highly recommend you and your services. THANK YOU for making it so easy since I was planning this all from WI.

Profile Picture farrah, 11/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Stephanie Shaffer did a wonderful job on our wedding. She gave us ideas which we used every one of them. She is very flexible and a very nice person. I would recommend using her as your officiant. We wanted a simple wedding and she gave us everything we wanted.

Profile Picture Bonnie, 10/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Officiant, Wedding Planning

Stephanie was an amazing officiant! She was great at personalizing everything and following up with everything to make sure it went how we wanted. Very thankful we chose her as an officiant for our wedding!

Profile Picture Ronald, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Stephanie Shaffer served as the officiate for our October 2017 destination wedding in Naples. She was so nice to work with, and she was flexible with meeting dates/time, responsive to calls, and very helpful in assisting with details given that we live in Michigan. The ceremony and the arch (which we rented from Stephanie) were beautiful. No matter what we needed Stephanie went above and beyond. We had a beautiful wedding day, and I highly recommend Weddings Made Simple.

Photo for Weddings Made Simple Review - Add a comment...
Profile Picture Angela, 10/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Stephanie was amazing from start to finish. She was so helpful and easy going. Even when I was scatter brained and forgetful she was on her game and gave me one less thing to worry about. The cost was super reasonable and she even sent in the paperwork after the wedding so we were able to enjoy our honeymoon knowing everything was all set. I would recommend weddings made simple to any friends getting married in Naples!!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I'd like to first say that Stephanie is WONDERFUL! My husband and I were planning on doing a simple courthouse wedding but due to hurricane Irma they were closed and I contacted Stephanie ONE day before our wedding and she was able to work with us on such short notice! She suggested a wonderful location and was very responsive to my messages, emails and phone calls. I highly recommend her and her staff. Excellent!d

Profile Picture Jane, 9/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My husband and I eloped to Florida and it was one of the best decisions I've made. I found Wedding Made Simple through google. Everything fell into place perfectly with Stephanie becoming our officiant. We didn't have to worry about a thing except choosing our location and photographer; which Stephanie had excellent recommendations. If your planning a destination wedding or eloping to Florida; Weddings Made Simple is the way to go!!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Roxanna, 8/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My (now) husband and I live in NY but planned our wedding to be in Naples Florida for July 22, 2017 with the help of Stephanie. She is professional, patient, extremely helpful and went above and beyond to make sure my husband and I were happy. I highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Diana, 7/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Weddings Made Simple deserves 5+ stars! The quality of service was outstanding! Stephanie is a true professional who knew exactly what I wanted. The wedding was PERFECT. It was unique, beautiful, and I stayed on budget so it was affordable! Stephanie knew the vendors and her recommendations proved priceless! Everything went off without an error and my guests are still commenting that it was a great event! I can recommend Wedding Made Simple whole heartedly!

Profile Picture C, 5/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning
Services Used: No Denomination, Interfaith Ceremony, Customized Vows

I have been working with this business for several years. Stephanie is very caring and a true professional. She has a great team and really knows the business well. She takes care of every detail. I highly recommend her.

Profile Picture eileen, 4/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I was given two weeks notice to plan my daughters wedding and Weddings Made Simple made is stress free. They handled everything smoothly and it was a beautiful affair on the beach. I would highly recommend them!!!!

Profile Picture Sharon, 4/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Wonderful people. Great communication and easy to work with. If you're looking to do a small, intimate service with close family and friends, then this is the place for you.

Profile Picture Antonio, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Stephanie was so helpful and wonderful to work with. Everything at my wedding went so smoothly thanks to her.
Couldn't be happier.

Profile Picture Elsa, 2/27/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We chose George as our officiant, and he was the right man for the job!
George was easy to talk to during our 1st meeting, and he delivered the exact wedding ceremony that we wanted. We were provided many different ceremony outlines to chose from and we combined elements from a few to create the ceremony that best suited us. George looked nice and presented himself in a warm and professional way.

We had an extremely positive experience working with Stephanie and George at Weddings Made Simple. Stephanie is a warm and kind person, and she is so full of helpful hints and recommendations. She takes her job very seriously and she provided generous guidance along the way. I really enjoyed working with this vendor.

Profile Picture Amy, 4/25/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Stephanie was there from start to finish! Couldn't have asked for a better officiant. She was always on top of everything. A++ Highly recommend!!

Profile Picture User2934228, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
4.7

We felt very comfortable with Stephanie and George within the first moments of meeting them. They were kind, knowledgeable and you feel that you can trust them with the responsibilities to make your big day Special but not be overwhelming... Stephanie was prompt with email and return calls and she is a lovely and professional lady who performs a beautiful ceremony! We were very pleased with Everything! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Renee, 4/15/17, 1 Review