Weddings in Monterey Reviews

111 | Monterey, CA

111 Reviews for Weddings in Monterey

Monica · Married on 08/03/2014

Brian and Heidi gave us our fairy tale wedding! From there attention to every detail, friendly customer service and always making sure any questions or concerns were addressed. The day was absolutely perfect and the pictures Heidi took were AMAZING!

Sent on 08/13/2014

Alex · Married on 08/02/2014

Brian and Heidi are absolutely amazing to work with. They are very professional and flexible. Brian and Heidi were a dream come true for us because they made every process of our wedding planning so much easier and less stressful. Brian's work ethic and Heidi's can do attitude were unbelievable. Thanks to them my wife and I wedding day was the best and most memorable event for us. I loved every minute working with them. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Weddings In Monterey to anyone looking to have a wedding in the Monterey area. Trust me I did my research prior to working with Brian and no other business comes close to their amazing work. You will not regret hiring these great people. Thank you so much Brian and Heidi for all of your hard work and for making our wedding day the best day of our lives. :-)

Sent on 08/08/2014

Susan · event on: 07/29/2014

The event exceeded my expectations.

Sent on 08/06/2014
  • I

Ina · Married on 07/27/2014

Brian was wonderful from the beginning. We came from out of state and he was thorough with our state's wedding license requirements. He performed a beautiful ceremony for us. We will always remember with the fondest memories.

Sent on 08/02/2014

Cherie · Married on 07/19/2014

Excellent, excellent job!!! Heidi is very professional and fun to work with! LOVE ALL THE PHOTOS!

Sent on 07/27/2014

Brian and Heidi are a one stop shop for your Monterey Wedding. They deliver amazing results and do not disappoint. From the moment I met Brian for our initial consult, I was at ease knowing that our day would be special - not to mention exactly what we were looking for. As an officiant he is warm and funny, which was precisely what we wanted. Heidi, his wife, captured all of our beautiful moments on camera so we can relive our special day for years to come. The best part? My hard-to-please parents were blown away by how organized the day was, they couldn't stop raving about it. Can't wait to share the photos with them!

Sent on 07/18/2014

Brian and Heidi did a wonderful job on our wedding. We wanted something simple and no stress. Brian always answered back my questions timely. He helped us pick the perfect place on the beach to have the ceremony. Heidi knew exactly what she was doing when it came to taking pictures. She was very efficient which made the whole process move smoothly. I definitely recommend them.

Sent on 07/03/2014
  • User4221389 · event on: 06/21/2014

Brian of Weddings in Monterey officiated my Renewal of Vows in celebrating our 25 Years Anniversary. He gave us an outstanding service in renewing our vows and was extremely professional, responsive to my questions and very knowledgeable in his craft. He is a non-denominational officiant but he asked me some important questions relating to my renewal and how I would like it to be -- religious with bible verses. My husband and I were grateful to find him and we are so blessed to have had this momentous ocassion officiated by Brian Borgia. His wife, Heidi, was our photographer. She took several pictures of our wedding with so much precision and style. She's absolutely an excellent photographer and was quick to take our pictures but with such fastidiousness. She's warm, gracious and gave us a quick turn-around on our pictures. We were hoping it will take three to four weeks but she sent us our amazing pictures in DVD in just a little over a week! Our pictures turned out so beautiful and truly a work of art. I cried after looking at our pictures taken by Heidi, they were overwhelmingly beautiful. Thank you so much Brian and Heidi! You guys are an excellent team and it was absolutely great to have you do our Renewal of Vows!!!

Sent on 07/03/2014

Greg J. · event on: 06/10/2014

My husband & I highly recommend Brian & Heidi Borgia of Weddings in Monterey. We are from Texas & were able to plan our bonfire the night before & our Vow Renewal in Carmel. This would not have been possible without the Borgia's. Brian helped us with the location, time & rentals for both events. The bonfire was the highlight of our vacation & our family loved it. We walked out to the beach at the designated time & everything including the fire, beach chairs, s'mores supplies, extra firewood, lighting & blankets were waiting on us. Wonderful family fun! Our renewal the next day was beautiful. Brian had everything prepared for us and he was a wonderful officiant. It was as if he had known us for years & had prepared every word for my husband & I. After the renewal, Heidi Borgia Photographer took many photos for our family that we will always treasure. Heidi even surprised us with our very own video. My husband & I cannot say enough about Weddings in Monterey. We recommend them very highly. Thank you!

• User4185007 · event on: 06/07/2014

Brian and Heidi are absolutely fantastic. I'm from out of town and was a little nervous about how things were going to go, but everything turned out so beautiful. They were both so patient and kind and quick to respond to ALL of my emails. I was so happy with how our day turned out. I would highly recommend Weddings in Monterey to anyone and everyone and in fact I have already started to do so...

Sent on 06/18/2014
  • User4193568 · 2+ years ago

It was a real pleasure doing business with Brian and Heidi. They were both very helpful, patient, knowledgable, friendly... And I could go on. Highly recommended!!!

Sent on 06/22/2014

Andrea · Married on 05/17/2014

I've know Brian and Heidi a long time and when I began planning my wedding, I knew they would be perfect. Brian was our officiant and Heidi was our photographer. Working with each of them was easy and took a lot of stress off of me. Not only were they helpful with the areas we had hired them for, but they were great at giving advice on other areas. Since they have both lived on the peninsula for so long, they have a wonderful knowledge of places, people, and ideas. Our wedding day went even better than I could have hoped. Everything was perfect, thanks to the help of Brian and Heidi. I would definitely use them again for another event or refer them to friends and family. Thank you to both of them for making our day special and giving us wonderful memories.

Vicki · Married on 05/15/2014

Thought planning a very small, personal, and intimate wedding for just my fiancé and myself would easy...not so. What I found was plenty of options that cost thousands and did not allow options. Finally I stumbled upon the Location Wedding Organizer concept... I sent an inquiry to one and let 4 days pass with no response (I did hear from them the following week:-(.) With no response the realization that I could plan my entire wedding day, spend money on airline tickets and accommodations and end up with a wedding organizer who thought my wedding wasn't large enough to get much attention or simply didn't have a work ethic. When your not from the area and your doing everything on line, there is a risk factor. Then I found Weddings in Monterey, sent in an inquiry and received a detailed email back immediately. Brian's professionalism and work ethic was obvious from beginning to end. Through a phone call, his detailed questionnaire, pinterest, and a meeting the day prior our wedding day was so very memorable and very personal. Brian loves his job and between he and Heidi absolutely every detail was covered. My flowers were gorgeous, our ceremony was better than we ever imagined and Brian's words to us made it clear we were not just another number to him...he and Heidi truly love their business and that translates through to the end product. Heidi's picture were the frosting on the cake...Heidi definitely knows her craft and how to take a great picture but she also captured the essence of our joyful day.
    Without hesitation I would recommend Brian and Heidi...you will not regret it from the moment you make contact till the time you get your photos.
    We would love to contact them in five years to renew our vows knowing once again it will be a perfect and memorable day in every way!!

• mrsporta

Kaley · Married on 05/10/2014

The Weddings in Monterey team was wonderful! Brian answered all of our questions quickly and wasn't bothered by the hundreds of emails I sent him. His wife Heidi took absolutely beautiful pictures. Our ceremony was custom written by Brian and sent to us for approval before the big day and it had just the right amount of humor. My husband and I are very pleased with them and will definitely recommend this team to our friends and family. Thank you for making our day one that we will never forget!

Sent on 06/11/2014

Melissa · Married on 04/27/2014

Brian and Heidi were so accomidating to everything I asked for with our wedding. It was a beautiful sunset setting on the beach and the ceremony was short but sweet which is exactly what my husband and I had in mind. They were very quick about getting us all the required paperwork and really focused on what my husband and I wanted for our special day. We are so thankful to have Brian and Heidi plan this special day. They really took all the stress out of planning our wedding day. Thank you so much!

Sent on 09/30/2014

Dorete · Married on 04/26/2014

Brian at Weddings in Monterey was absolutely amazing! We found Brian Borgia and Weddings In Monterey through a recommendation from another wedding planner company we had come across. Brian responded to me the same day I first emailed him and has always responded quickly to every email and question we had. We couldn't be happier!!! Brian's wife Heidi was the photographer for the wedding, and it is a PERFECT MATCH!!! Their company is absolutely perfect! We have absolutely no regrets with going with Weddings In Monterey for the wedding and would choose them again! We have friends and family that have mentioned that they wanted to do a beach wedding, and we already told them to go with Weddings In Monterey when the time comes. We planned this wedding in just 2-3 months, and although it was stressful planning in such a short amount of time, the only part that was not stressful was working with Weddings In Monterey and Brian. We had such peace of mind going with Weddings In Monterey, and they truly made the planning process and the wedding day go smoothly and perfect. We couldn't have asked for a better company, officiant and photographer. I wish all vendors were like Weddings In Monterey!!!

Sent on 05/15/2014

Sedi · Married on 04/11/2014

Brian and Heidi were so great to work with, and we could not be happier with everything they provided us on our wedding day! They were very fast and helpful when responding to any of our inquiries. They offer really great packages which include officiant (Brian), Photographer (Heidi), flowers, chairs, etc., so it was so much easier and less stressful because we did not have to use separate vendors for everything. Using Weddings in Monterey was the best decision we made for our wedding!! Brian wrote such a beautiful and customized ceremony for us, and Heidi is such a wonderful photographer who captured the most amazing and beautiful moments of our wedding day, and was so much fun to work with. We are so happy with our pictures, and can't stop looking through them! We truly thank you both for providing us with so many great memories of our wedding day!!

Sent on 04/28/2014

Jalaine · Married on 04/02/2014

Weddings in Monterey was the best and easiest way to be married. The service was excellent and stress free. We never thought a wedding could go so smoothly. Brian and Heidi are excellent, fun, and really care about each bride, groom, and their family!

Sent on 04/05/2014

Jalaine · Married on 04/02/2014

Brian and Heidi made my wedding day much more than I had expected. Not only did they meet all of my requests and expectations they exceeded them. The day was easy and stress free for my entire family. Not only was the day perfect it was so much fun! They are outstanding at what they do.

Sent on 06/25/2014

Lori · Married on 03/23/2014

Weddings in Monterey aka the Borgias are the best! We had a very small wedding, 19 people including us, and didn't want a huge to do, just something simple and personal. We don't live in the area so that was another challenge and I was wracking my brain trying to get things together and thought there was no way I could afford professional help. I emailed and emailed and finally one of the larger wedding planners said I have just the person for you! Brian from start to finish was personable, professional and really listened to us. We went down to view sites and met up with him at the restaurant we were having our dinner at and it was like meeting an old friend for a drink. He was incredibly responsive on email and even prodded my husband a bit when he hadn't sent in his survey. Our ceremony was written just for us and really captured both who we are as a couple and what the event meant for us and our children as we blended our family. The added bonus in all of this was the addition of Heidi Borgia as our photographer, which was included in the package!!! Heidi takes some of the most gorgeous pictures I've seen and I don't photograph well. Her unique ability to capture the moments in the ceremony made the slide show feel almost like a video, she didn't miss a beat. The way that she uses light and background is breathtaking and I can honestly say I'm so sad that I didn't have her to our engagement pictures, even if it was a drive to get there. All in all, our day was picture perfect and the only reason why was because of the Borgias. If you are getting married in the Monterey area then they are truly your one stop for the perfect wedding! Oh, and if you can afford the little extra I recommend having Heidi longer, I can only imagine the other fun pics we'd have gotten!

Sent on 04/02/2014

Gary · Married on 03/18/2014

Brian and Heidi were the perfect fit for our wedding. Both of them are exceptional at what they do and make a great team. Communication was great throughout the entire process and everything went off without a hitch. You can tell they both genuinely care about what they do and their clients. Our wedding was amazing and we could not be happier with our choice to use Brian and Heidi.

Sent on 04/02/2014

Rochelle · Married on 02/22/2014

My husband and I renewed our vows this past Saturday in Carmel. I had found Weddings in Monterey last summer when I was searching for a place to renew our vows. Of all the places I had found in the Monterey/Carmel area, Brian was the only one that replied back to me. We loved working with Brian and Heidi. We had a fun time working with both of them and they made us feel very special. They both worked with us to make sure our ceremony and pictures turned out the way we wanted it to. The pictures turned out AMAZING! I only wish I knew Heidi 10 years ago when we got married. I highly recommend Weddings in Monterey and Photography by Heidi Borgia. I hope to work with Brian and Heidi again in the future.

Sent on 02/26/2014

Elizabeth · Married on 10/12/2013

Brian & Heidi are amazing. My husband & I were just married at a unique spot near Berwick Park in Pacific Grove. Brian & Heidi are very proactive, informative, helpful, calming (as I stress out easily), understanding and really patient. To say that they are amazing at what they do is a true understatement. We highly recommend Weddings in Monterey. You won't regret a single moment. They are really amazing at what they do. We paid for our wedding ourselves & even as our wedding party & guest list grew; they were extremely helpful & willing to work with us no matter what fur-balls we threw their way. Even the day of when last minute changes were put in place, Brian & Heidi were so calming, full of ideas, fun & informative. Five out of five stars are most certainly not enough when considering how valuable Weddings in Monterey is.

Sent on 10/23/2013

Danielle · Married on 09/28/2013

Wedding of our dreams! I can not say enough about this business. The officiant Brian was very professional starting from the email down to the actual ceremony. He also provided other vendors that were also very professional and provided a great service as well. He always responded to the thousand of emails I sent him! The wedding was simple and beautiful!

Sent on 10/22/2013

Ashley · Married on 09/22/2013

Weddings in Monterey was a wonderful experience for my (now) husband and I.

We had a very small wedding of 25 people on the grass at Berwick Park in Pacific Grove, CA.

During the entire process Brian was easy to get a hold of, incredibly helpful whenever I had a question, and was very open to letting my husband and I tweaking the ceremony to something we found meaningful to the both of us (and non-traditional!). On top of being incredibly professional, both Brian and Heidi are wonderful people, and it was fantastic to get to meet and work with them both.

Heidi's photography came out absolutely gorgeous as well! From the moment she turned on the camera you could tell that she was completely focused on something she truly loved to do, and that is something I can truly appreciate. The photos she took were creative, beautiful, and captured all the important moments my husband and I may have missed during the ceremony (we were a little busy!). My husband and I are also a little camera shy but taking photos with Heidi was fun and didn't feel awkward at any point.

I cannot express how lucky my husband I were to run across Weddings in Monterey, our day would not have been as special without Brian and Heidi, and I highly encourage anyone else getting married in the area to look them up!!

Sent on 10/24/2013