Weddings in Monterey Reviews

Weddings in Monterey 4
Weddings in Monterey 5
Weddings in Monterey 6

Rochelle · Married on 02/22/2014

My husband and I renewed our vows this past Saturday in Carmel. I had found Weddings in Monterey last summer when I was searching for a place to renew our vows. Of all the places I had found in the Monterey/Carmel area, Brian was the only one that replied back to me. We loved working with Brian and Heidi. We had a fun time working with both of them and they made us feel very special. They both worked with us to make sure our ceremony and pictures turned out the way we wanted it to. The pictures turned out AMAZING! I only wish I knew Heidi 10 years ago when we got married. I highly recommend Weddings in Monterey and Photography by Heidi Borgia. I hope to work with Brian and Heidi again in the future.

Sent on 02/26/2014

Elizabeth · Married on 10/12/2013

Brian & Heidi are amazing. My husband & I were just married at a unique spot near Berwick Park in Pacific Grove. Brian & Heidi are very proactive, informative, helpful, calming (as I stress out easily), understanding and really patient. To say that they are amazing at what they do is a true understatement. We highly recommend Weddings in Monterey. You won't regret a single moment. They are really amazing at what they do. We paid for our wedding ourselves & even as our wedding party & guest list grew; they were extremely helpful & willing to work with us no matter what fur-balls we threw their way. Even the day of when last minute changes were put in place, Brian & Heidi were so calming, full of ideas, fun & informative. Five out of five stars are most certainly not enough when considering how valuable Weddings in Monterey is.

Sent on 10/23/2013

Danielle · Married on 09/28/2013

Wedding of our dreams! I can not say enough about this business. The officiant Brian was very professional starting from the email down to the actual ceremony. He also provided other vendors that were also very professional and provided a great service as well. He always responded to the thousand of emails I sent him! The wedding was simple and beautiful!

Sent on 10/22/2013

Ashley · Married on 09/22/2013

Weddings in Monterey was a wonderful experience for my (now) husband and I.

We had a very small wedding of 25 people on the grass at Berwick Park in Pacific Grove, CA.

During the entire process Brian was easy to get a hold of, incredibly helpful whenever I had a question, and was very open to letting my husband and I tweaking the ceremony to something we found meaningful to the both of us (and non-traditional!). On top of being incredibly professional, both Brian and Heidi are wonderful people, and it was fantastic to get to meet and work with them both.

Heidi's photography came out absolutely gorgeous as well! From the moment she turned on the camera you could tell that she was completely focused on something she truly loved to do, and that is something I can truly appreciate. The photos she took were creative, beautiful, and captured all the important moments my husband and I may have missed during the ceremony (we were a little busy!). My husband and I are also a little camera shy but taking photos with Heidi was fun and didn't feel awkward at any point.

I cannot express how lucky my husband I were to run across Weddings in Monterey, our day would not have been as special without Brian and Heidi, and I highly encourage anyone else getting married in the area to look them up!!

Sent on 10/24/2013

Terri · Married on 08/28/2013

I would highly recommend Weddings in Monterey and Photography by Heidi Borgia. Brian and Heidi Borgia were not only professional, they were very kind and personable. We are very happy with our wedding and photos. It turned out to be the perfect wedding for us. They were extremely helpful with so many aspects and details of our wedding planning and during our event as well.

Sent on 10/29/2013

Cristina · Married on 08/10/2013

I could not have chosen anyone better to have performed the ceremony for my wedding. Brian was very professional and replied to each and every email in a timely manner. He made our day very special. The ceremony was very personalized. Heidi did the photography and I know the pics will be great. She had great suggestions to capture great photos. They made us feel extremely comfortable. Our wedding turned out gorgeous and we have some beautiful memories of it. Thank you so much!

Sent on 08/14/2013

Kristen · Married on 08/10/2013

My husband and I got engaged in January of 2013 and we were looking to get married later in the year. We knew we wanted to get married on the beach, but every place we contacted either didn't respond to us or were booked for the entire year. When we found Weddings in Monterey, we immediately contacted them and within a day or so we got a response that the date we requested was available.

When we met with Brian about the wedding date and ceremony details, he made us feel extremely comfortable and relaxed about the situation. He was very good about returning my stressed out bride emails in a timely fashion. This reassured me that Weddings in Monterey was the right choice.

They are very affordable and very flexible. We were able to have almost everything we wanted so that it fit within our budget.

On our wedding day, Heidi, our photographer was so wonderful. She made us very comfortable and fit all of the photos we wanted in our tight schedule, as our reception was about a 30 minute drive from the beach where our ceremony took place.

I would definitely recommend Weddings in Monterey for any bride who is looking for a relaxed beach ceremony with an amazing group of people who actually care about what the bride wants. If I had to do it all over, I would still choose to use them to do our ceremony.

Sent on 01/06/2014

Joe and Jennifer · Married on 04/13/2013

We can't say enough great things about Weddings in Monterey! I contacted them by searching online and couldn't have had a more peaceful and beautiful ceremony. From the planning to the actual day they really listened to our wants and needs. Their thoughtfulness and professionalism speaks for itself. We recommend them to anyone wanting a perfectly beautiful memory.

Sent on 05/28/2013

Alycia · Married on 03/12/2013

Our officiant Brian was extremely friendly and helpful. He was able to accommodate our wedding in Carmel and help with plans and details with very little notice. He was very flexible regarding dates and timings as well as guiding us on how to obtain a marriage license in the US. Brian listened to exactly the type of wedding we wanted and this was reflected in the wedding service itself. We were really pleased with how the service went and Brian made a friendly and relaxed officiant, immediately putting us at ease in spite of our nerves! Brian was able to arrange for professional photography to be provided by his lovely wife, Heidi Borgia. This made the whole process much easier and relaxed. Heidi was fun and creative and produced amazing wedding photographs. We were delighted with the results and have received many compliments regarding how great our wedding photos are. Heidi really captured out special day just as we wanted. We highly recommend Weddings In Monterey.

Sent on 03/20/2013

Dennisur · Married on 03/09/2013

Weddings in Monterey made my wedding day the best it could ever have been. Brian and Heidi ensured that everything was perfect for us and we had nothing to worry about. From start to finish the process was so simple and they made it easy to plan a wedding from 1000 miles away. They followed through wuth everything set forth in the contract and even made a few last minute changes for us. They were so nice and caring and we were so pleased with how our wedding day turned out. I would recommend Brian and Heidi to anyone looking for the perfect wedding in Monterey.

Sent on 10/08/2015

Crystal · Married on 04/06/2012

My husband & I renewed our vows for our 10 year anniversary & I found Weddings in Monterey on the web. Working with Brian was an absolute pleasure from the first phone call through the ceremony. He helped us plan a beautiful wedding within our budget & they far exceeded my expectations. We wanted to move our date (the day before) due to high winds & they were understanding and flexible. Everything was so organized which allowed us to enjoy a smooth, stress free, memorable evening. The atmosphere was absolutely beautiful & I highly recommend them!

Sent on 04/20/2012

Greg & Jane · event on: 06/10/2014

My husband & I highly recommend Brian & Heidi Borgia of Weddings in Monterey. We are from Texas & were able to plan our bonfire the night before & our Vow Renewal in Carmel. This would not have been possible without the Borgia's. Brian helped us with the location, time & rentals for both events. The bonfire was the highlight of our vacation & our family loved it. We walked out to the beach at the designated time & everything including the fire, beach chairs, s'mores supplies, extra firewood, lighting & blankets were waiting on us. Wonderful family fun! Our renewal the next day was beautiful. Brian had everything prepared for us and he was a wonderful officiant. It was as if he had known us for years & had prepared every word for my husband & I. After the renewal, Heidi Borgia Photographer took many photos for our family that we will always treasure. Heidi even surprised us with our very own video. My husband & I cannot say enough about Weddings in Monterey. We recommend them very highly. Thank you!

Sent on 06/29/2014
  • User4221389 · event on: 06/21/2014

Brian of Weddings in Monterey officiated my Renewal of Vows in celebrating our 25 Years Anniversary. He gave us an outstanding service in renewing our vows and was extremely professional, responsive to my questions and very knowledgeable in his craft. He is a non-denominational officiant but he asked me some important questions relating to my renewal and how I would like it to be -- religious with bible verses. My husband and I were grateful to find him and we are so blessed to have had this momentous ocassion officiated by Brian Borgia. His wife, Heidi, was our photographer. She took several pictures of our wedding with so much precision and style. She's absolutely an excellent photographer and was quick to take our pictures but with such fastidiousness. She's warm, gracious and gave us a quick turn-around on our pictures. We were hoping it will take three to four weeks but she sent us our amazing pictures in DVD in just a little over a week! Our pictures turned out so beautiful and truly a work of art. I cried after looking at our pictures taken by Heidi, they were overwhelmingly beautiful. Thank you so much Brian and Heidi! You guys are an excellent team and it was absolutely great to have you do our Renewal of Vows!!!

Sent on 07/03/2014

Susan · event on: 07/29/2014

The event exceeded my expectations.

Sent on 08/06/2014
  • User4565406 · event on: 10/02/2014

Had a truly great experience with Brian / Weddings in Monterey! We were guided through the entire process of our Vow Renewal ceremony, and everything was perfect! Great advice, recommendations, and highly professional. Creative and engaging, and reliable!!!

Sent on 11/22/2014

Agustina · Married on 02/26/2017

I was impressed by Brian at our first contact. He responded in a timely manner and was very kind and professional throughout the entire planning. I should mention very down to earth with a great personality. As promised, he allowed for unlimited questions/emails and helped guide us during the decision making. He helped provide everything we needed from the location, flowers and photography. His wife Heidi, who does the photography, was also very kind and professional. She came prepared, was patient, and took all requested photos, plus some. We had a few scares the week prior to the wedding due to weather (recent storms, things out of anyone's control), but Brian did a good job at keeping us informed with weather updates, etc. Unfortunately, we were not able to marry at the beach initially chosen in Carmel. However, I have no regrets because the replacement chosen by Brian was breath taking, and what I had envisioned all along. My most favorite part and memory will always be Brian's personalized wedding ceremony! He did an awesome job at learning us and wrote a beautiful love story, as if he had known us for many years. I recommend Brian and Heidi to anyone looking for great quality and professionalism. They are an awesome duo; kind souls who appear to have a genuine passion for what they do. I cannot wait to see the photos!

Sent on 03/05/2017

Brook · Married on 05/26/2015

Brian was very easy to get a hold of and answered my millions of questions through the planning process. Communication was great through the whole time! We were coming from out of state for a vacation and planned a small renewal ceremony with just us, our kids, and my parents on the beach while there. I contacted them via email and Brian walked us through the process, planning the ceremony via email. The location they helped me chose was more beautiful than I could have imagined and Brian did a wonderful job at writing out a personal ceremony that fit us. . I felt like Heidi did a wonderful job at the photography and I can't wait to see the finished product (we are still waiting for the disc of our pictures and I will update at that time). Heidi was wonderful to let my mom and myself throw out some ideas of poses I wanted included and also had some ideas herself that I'm sure are going to look gorgeous! We had three young kiddos to work with which made things a bit more difficult but I never felt like it was a problem. We got all we had wanted plus some. Heidi and Brian made the process enjoyable and stress free and I loved working with them!

Sent on 06/23/2015

Sam · Married on 10/17/2014

Brian was very personable and easy to get along with. Communication throughout the entire process was easy and timely.

Sent on 10/21/2014