Weddings in Monterey Reviews

111 | Monterey, CA

111 Reviews for Weddings in Monterey

Steff · Married on 05/04/2018

Brian Borgia is hands down the best wedding coordinator! He was very professional and responsive to all our needs. He made the whole process easy and seamless by paying attention to every detail. He made our dream wedding a reality. We would highly recommend Brian. No need to look any further, this is the guy!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Caroline · Married on 12/11/2017

There was something quite lovely getting married with the help of another married couple. Brian and Heidi make a great team. They clearly work well together and love doing so. I loved their sense of humour which really calmed our nerves. When we got married at The Frog Pond, which was truly the most perfect setting for us. They had just returned from a couples retreat. We quite like how they as a couple made time for one another away from work place. We had chosen the Simplicity package over the Elopement one as we liked the song options and the photographic package was better and definitely worth it. Although it was just the four of us, (myself, husband to be and our two children) they made our ceremony feel incredibly special and intimate. The words that Brian had wrote, incorporating our children in so they could feel part of it was perfect. Heidi and her assistant Sam captured minute by minute which allowed us to share our memories with our family and friends back home in the UK on our return. They were stunning. We loved the balance of posed photos with the more relaxed in-between moments that truly reflected our day. We do not, for one second regret cancelling our large Manor House wedding in the UK for our wedding in Monterey with Brian and Heidi. Thank you x

Sent on 01/21/2018

Brandon · Married on 11/01/2017

From the initial interaction to the time we drove off as a married couple, everything about Weddings in Monterey was perfect. We are lucky to have found Brian and Heidi for our special day. Our needs were fairly simple and they were able to accommodate us in every way. Their connection for the wedding location was exactly what we wanted. We could not have asked for a better or more beautiful setting. It represented us in a number of ways.
    We communicated via email to set everything up, it was that easy to work with them! On the day of our event, Brian was our officiant and Heidi was our photographer and witness. Both of them were a joy to work with. They were warm, engaging, friendly, funny and genuine. We felt extremely at ease with them from the moment we met. It was the absolute best experience we could have asked for.
    If you want to get married in Monterey - no matter how small or big - choose Brian and Heidi. They will make sure your day is exactly what you want and deliver nothing but the best.

Sent on 12/28/2017
  • Rosa

Rosa · Married on 10/15/2017

There are so many words I can use to describe Brian Borgia's services. To begin with, my husband and I are currently in the military and we live in 2 different states not even close to California but we really wanted a beautiful beach wedding and that is exactly what we got! We are so thankful to have chosen Brian as our ceremony coordinator. Because of our different work schedules and different time zones, we mostly communicated via email and Brian always responded to any questions we had very quickly. I wasn't the type of bride that was very picky with the set-up. I gave Brian pictures of what I pictured our ceremony to look like and him and his wife made it happen! We received many compliments from both sides of our family of how beautiful our ceremony was. I couldn't picture a better Ceremony for my husband and I... (except me redoing my vows because I forgot them when the time came, but that's a different story) :p

Sent on 11/15/2017

Kevin · Married on 09/22/2017

Brian and Heidi did a great job. Everything was setup and arranged as requested including accommodating several last minute requests. Very professional ceremony, setup and photos. We set up everything by email and showed up 20 minutes before service and everything was perfect. We highly recommend Weddings in Monterey for a beautiful beach wedding.

Sent on 11/04/2017

David · Married on 09/17/2017

Weddings in Monterey, Brian and Heidi Borgia were and are the best of the best. We could not have asked for a better ceremony from the processional, to the vows and the final photographs. This couple was exactly what Amy and I asked for and thankfully received.
    This is Amy's first marriage thanks to the quality of service, the professionalism and the overall comfort that Brian and Heidi provided.
    Thank you Heidi and Brian Borgia. Bravo!!

Sent on 10/21/2017

Tjasa · Married on 09/15/2017

My fiancée and I were planning coast to coast motorcycle trip across USA and an intimate elopement along the way. Because we are from Europe, I was looking for company who can arrange everything for us and Weddings in Monterey was it. From first email, Brian was very helpful and responsive. He replied and answered all of my questions and helped with choosing the venue. We met 2 days before the ceremony and we went trough everything step by step, so we felt confident everything will be perfect. And so it was! Even more then perfect. The location was amazing and ceremony he wrote was so beautiful!
    Because we eloped, photographs were very important to us. Heidi did a great job. She made us feel relaxed and easy to work with. She listened to our wishes and helped us with her suggestions. You could see how much experience she has and how easy everything was. Even though it was our first photo shooting together the photos really look amazing. Brian and Heidi, thank you again for the most beautiful day! I would definitely recommend Weddings in Monterey!

Sent on 10/29/2017

Christopher · Married on 08/24/2017

We had our small wedding in Carmel and Brian was our officiant and his wife Heidi did our photography. They were absolutely perfect for our special day. I wrote to each of them and planned our wedding, including location, actual ceremony language, logistics and photography schedule all by email. We never met either of them until the big day and I felt very comfortable doing so. It is rare that you can plan something with any business over email, and be surprised with the results on the positive side. They both felt like friends we had known for some time as they are easy going and wonderful to work with. Brian puts everyone at ease and brings a light nature to the ceremony despite his formal and professional appearance. His wife Heidi did a great job with our photos, both on the day itself with the shooting and the finished product as well. And ours was an outdoor wedding which can always be trickier to execute well.

I wholeheartedly would recommend both of them for your wedding plans. Truly wonderful to work with

Sent on 01/15/2018

Jeanette · Married on 08/05/2017

We had our vow renewal ceremony at Carmel River State Beach recently. Everything was perfect (except the light drizzle!). Brian was awesome through the whole planning process. He always responded to my emails and had an answer for every question I had. I even had to change the date and it was possible. Every detail was just as promised, or better. Brian is very personable, and his wife Heidi was so great to work with as our photographer. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/10/2017

Bettina · Married on 07/29/2017

Perfect! Our wedding ceremony was everything my husband and I could ever imagine it would be. We are so grateful to Brian and Heidi. They both were very helpful with the process of our wedding and made everything go very smoothly. It was a pleasure to have used the services for our wedding. They both have a great passion for what they do and they have the best upbeat personalities you'll ever find. Brian did an amazing job marrying us and Heidi did an awesome job with the photography! We got married on Carmel River State Beach and it all was stress free, affordable and the set up was very beautiful. If your getting married, I would highly recommend Weddings In Monterey! My husband and I have the greatest memories of our wedding day because of them. Thank you Brian & Heidi!

Sent on 09/07/2017

Emma · Married on 07/16/2017

My husband and I loved every minute working with a Brian, and his wife, Heidi throughout the course of our wedding planning leading all the way up to the ceremony and after the fact! They were both extremely fast to respond to the questions we had, and also were helpful when making recommendations! Both are extremely courteous and always had our best interest in mind. At the end, we didn't just gain their services we also gained their friendship! Overall we had an amazing experience working with Weddings in Monterey and they helped ensure our big day was nothing short of perfect!

Sent on 07/31/2017

Elena · Married on 07/08/2017

Brian and Heidi are very professional. Heidi is a sweetheart <3<3 and her photography demeanor-on top! Their services are exceptional! The experience and location is embedded into our memory forever. Brian wrote our ceremony so perfectly. Our day was planned perfectly, and was made special for us, a day that officially began our lives as husband and wife.

Sent on 07/20/2017

Brandy · Married on 06/24/2017

Brian was so responsive and very easy to talk to. He made our day so special and unforgettable. He captured our story very well so the ceremony was very personal and perfect. It was a pleasure to have him officiate our ceremony. The location was perfect. The videographer he recommended captured everything perfectly and although Heidi was photographing another wedding that same day, the associate photographer Brian had in her place was great. Thank you so much for making our day so special Brian!
    -Brandy and Clinton Stewart 6/24/17 at Stewart's Cove

Sent on 08/25/2017

Marina · Married on 06/22/2017

We used weddings in Monterey for our ceremony last week and it was an absolute dream come true! The location was breathtaking, the ceremony was beautiful, just every single thing perfect. My guests couldn't stop talking about how romantic and beautiful everything was! I would highly recommend weddings in Monterey to anyone looking to have a beautiful destination wedding. Brian was a pleasure to work with. From the first email I sent inquiring about a destination wedding to the very last email, Brian was always prompt to respond, very professional, and easy to talk to. Upon meeting him for our rehearsal he let us make any changes we needed to our ceremony, asked if there was anything else we'd like done for our special day and was just so friendly. His wife Heidi who is the photographer, was also a joy to work with! She was so easygoing and just made us feel so comfortable having our photos taken. I can't wait to see the photos! Thank you to Brian and Heidi for making our day unforgettable!

Sent on 06/29/2017

Ryan · Married on 05/28/2017

We hired Brian and Heidi for our destination wedding in Carmel, and are so glad we did! Even before they were hired, Brian was super responsive by email. He helped us throughout our planning, answering all our questions and providing detailed advice on everything from restaurant venues and best beach locations. His service was superb, personal and thoughtful and he was very engaged. We in so many ways could not have done it without him. His wife, Heidi, who we met at the service, and took our photos (part of the package) was friendly, and a great photographer. We just got our pictures, and they turned out great. While it was an overcast day, everyone looks amazing and well lit.

Sent on 06/24/2017

L · Married on 05/27/2017

Brian was very easy to work with, from the flowers to photographer, he organized it all so we didn't worry about a thing! Our small ceremony was fun and personable. During the whole process, he was easy to get in contact with, and always answered any questions in a timely matter. His recommendations for restaurants, salons and venues were spot on... He was very accommodating and helpful when we decided to changed venues at the last minute. We highly recommend Brian for a beautiful worry free wedding...

Sent on 06/06/2017

Sarah · Married on 05/12/2017

My wife and I did not have much time to plan a big wedding, nor could we afford one. However, we both shared a mutual vision of a ceremony overlooking the ocean. After a little research, we discovered Brian and Heidi's intimate, beautiful wedding packages....they were perfect! From day one, Brian remained in constant contact with me, answering all my questions and connecting me with every vendor in the Monterey area. My wife and I appreciated his professionalism, artistic flair, and Heidi's fantastic photography! For such an affordable price, I couldn't believe all that was included in their services. Thank you both for making our special day so memorable! I would definitely recommend Weddings In Monterey! :)

Sent on 09/02/2017

Justin · Married on 04/14/2017

Brian and Heidi were a great husband wife/ officiant photographer team who made our special day all that more memorable. Brian was very attentive to our concerns and suggestions leading up to the ceremony. He helped us select a very private yet stunningly beautiful outdoor location likely only known to locals within our budget. Heidi was a highly skilled and personable photographer who captured the great moments during our ceremony and guided us through the "photoshoot". Both were very professional, punctual and responsive. Would highly recommend to any couples looking to tie the knot in the Monterey area.

Sent on 05/19/2017

Claire · Married on 03/02/2017

We couldn't have asked for a better team. Brian handled most of our correspondence and did so with knowledge and professionalism. He did a great job with the ceremony, sprinkling in a few personal details but not going overboard and pretending like he was an old friend. He was very accommodating with our many questions about Monterey locations and made helpful suggestions about things like a videographer and backup location in case of rain. Heidi was an excellent photographer. She and her assistant were active and made good use of their time. The photos look wonderful.

Sent on 04/18/2017

Chris · Married on 01/21/2017

We used Brian and Heidi for our wedding in Carmel and couldn't be happier with our choice. Brian was so helpful through the process, and made our wedding ceremony very special. He truly captured our relationship and love for each other in what he wrote for the ceremony. Heidi was a pro with the photos, very creative and made us feel so comfortable. They are a great team who's demeanor and professionalism made this a stress free event and a lot of fun. I highly recommend them, they are simply the best!

Sent on 02/05/2017

David · Married on 10/28/2016

If you are considering a wedding in the Monterey/Carmel Area, I HIGHlY recommend Brian and Heidi Borgia. It’s too bad that the limit for the ratings is only 5 stars! We chose to have a beach ceremony and Brian was extremely knowledgeable on the area, knowing which beaches were best, and which would offer the best views and best photography. Together with Heidi, they provided supremely friendly, professional service and were truly a pleasure to work with throughout. We couldn’t have been more pleased with our experience and how our photos turned out that day. All in attendance that day couldn’t recall a more perfect wedding setting and experience. Thank you Brian and Heidi!!
    - Dave & Tracy

Sent on 11/08/2017

Anna · Married on 10/26/2016

Brian and Heidi were a Godsend! My fiancé and I knew we wanted our dream elopement to be a stress-free, reasonably priced, but top notch experience on a beautiful beach somewhere in the Carmel/Big Sur area. As soon as I called and spoke with Brian I was immediately comfortable and confident he could help fulfill our wishes. He was incredibly patient and thorough as we went over every potential beach in the area. He continued to be responsive, professional and kind as we worked out other details like flowers, music and vows.

Yet as we approached the big day, there was a 90% chance of rain and Brian recommended we might consider indoor venues. We asked him if there was any possibility we could change our ceremony date at the last minute so we could still have it outdoors on a beach? We did not wish to fly all the way from Washington, DC to exchange vows indoors. We were so relieved and grateful that Brian and his talented photographer wife Heidi flipped some things around in their schedule to accommodate us! So my fiancé and I had the wedding we dreamed. The day could not have been more gloriously beautiful! Brian and Heidi both went out of their way to fulfill our dream to wed barefoot on the sand with the waves crashing behind us on a perfectly secluded beach.

Heidi went on to capture the splendor of it all! She sent us a sneak peek photo that absolutely blew us away. We knew she was talented judging by her portfolio, but she exceeded our expectations. We cannot wait to see the rest of her photos of our perfect day.

So in closing, Brian and Heidi are the perfect team. Brian helps create your dream elopement while Heidi captures it so you can cherish the memories for many, many happy years to come.

~Anna & Kenny

Sent on 11/06/2016

Jennifer · Married on 10/02/2016

I truly enjoyed working with Brian and Heidi! Professionalism is great and communication is complete. Definitely recommend theireading services. We had an elopement ceremony in Monterey on the 17 mile drive. The pictures with the ocean back drop is perfect. Luckily this team is very understanding. We were a good 10 minutes late do to the groom arriving after I did and my mother wouldn't allow me to get out of the car until (my husband now) was waiting on the beach for me.

Sent on 11/16/2016

Betty · Married on 09/10/2016

Brian and Heidi are awesome. Brian was always responsive to our questions and concerns. He was flexible- especially since the bride and groom lived in Michigan and family lived in CA! He put us at ease, and gave excellent suggestions and guidance that helped us as we made choices for this wedding. Brian was quite familiar with the choice of venue- which was especially helpful. Brian was calm, relaxed, and positive- and that helped the entire wedding party stay calm and relaxed. And Heidi's incredible photography captured the joy and beauty of the day. I would highly encourage anyone seeking a wedding in the Carmel/Monterey area to strongly consider Weddings in Monterey!

Sent on 10/20/2016

Nina · Married on 08/06/2016

I used Brian Borgia as my Officiant for our Carmel, destination wedding. I have to say that Brian was absolutely PRICELESS!! Brian incorporated, "our story", into our ceremony beautifully. We had him read a poem, tell our story, as well as say our own written vows. Brian kept the ceremony moving and was even just the perfect amount of funny! He is professional - providing our rehearsal at a different venue, he was organized, on time, great to work with, and honestly made our wedding unforgettable! Thank you Brian. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Brian Borgia, and all of Weddings in Monterey's services (we also hired Heidi as our Photographer) for all your wedding needs. They are FANTASTIC!

Sent on 09/07/2016