Weddings in Monterey Reviews

Weddings in Monterey 5
Weddings in Monterey 6
Weddings in Monterey 7

L · Married on 05/27/2017

Brian was very easy to work with, from the flowers to photographer, he organized it all so we didn't worry about a thing! Our small ceremony was fun and personable. During the whole process, he was easy to get in contact with, and always answered any questions in a timely matter. His recommendations for restaurants, salons and venues were spot on... He was very accommodating and helpful when we decided to changed venues at the last minute. We highly recommend Brian for a beautiful worry free wedding...

Sent on 06/06/2017

Sarah · Married on 05/12/2017

My wife and I did not have much time to plan a big wedding, nor could we afford one. However, we both shared a mutual vision of a ceremony overlooking the ocean. After a little research, we discovered Brian and Heidi's intimate, beautiful wedding packages....they were perfect! From day one, Brian remained in constant contact with me, answering all my questions and connecting me with every vendor in the Monterey area. My wife and I appreciated his professionalism, artistic flair, and Heidi's fantastic photography! For such an affordable price, I couldn't believe all that was included in their services. Thank you both for making our special day so memorable! I would definitely recommend Weddings In Monterey! :)

Sent on 09/02/2017

Justin · Married on 04/14/2017

Brian and Heidi were a great husband wife/ officiant photographer team who made our special day all that more memorable. Brian was very attentive to our concerns and suggestions leading up to the ceremony. He helped us select a very private yet stunningly beautiful outdoor location likely only known to locals within our budget. Heidi was a highly skilled and personable photographer who captured the great moments during our ceremony and guided us through the "photoshoot". Both were very professional, punctual and responsive. Would highly recommend to any couples looking to tie the knot in the Monterey area.

Sent on 05/19/2017

Claire · Married on 03/02/2017

We couldn't have asked for a better team. Brian handled most of our correspondence and did so with knowledge and professionalism. He did a great job with the ceremony, sprinkling in a few personal details but not going overboard and pretending like he was an old friend. He was very accommodating with our many questions about Monterey locations and made helpful suggestions about things like a videographer and backup location in case of rain. Heidi was an excellent photographer. She and her assistant were active and made good use of their time. The photos look wonderful.

Sent on 04/18/2017

Chris · Married on 01/21/2017

We used Brian and Heidi for our wedding in Carmel and couldn't be happier with our choice. Brian was so helpful through the process, and made our wedding ceremony very special. He truly captured our relationship and love for each other in what he wrote for the ceremony. Heidi was a pro with the photos, very creative and made us feel so comfortable. They are a great team who's demeanor and professionalism made this a stress free event and a lot of fun. I highly recommend them, they are simply the best!

Sent on 02/05/2017

David · Married on 10/28/2016

If you are considering a wedding in the Monterey/Carmel Area, I HIGHlY recommend Brian and Heidi Borgia. It’s too bad that the limit for the ratings is only 5 stars! We chose to have a beach ceremony and Brian was extremely knowledgeable on the area, knowing which beaches were best, and which would offer the best views and best photography. Together with Heidi, they provided supremely friendly, professional service and were truly a pleasure to work with throughout. We couldn’t have been more pleased with our experience and how our photos turned out that day. All in attendance that day couldn’t recall a more perfect wedding setting and experience. Thank you Brian and Heidi!!
    - Dave & Tracy

Sent on 11/08/2017

Anna · Married on 10/26/2016

Brian and Heidi were a Godsend! My fiancé and I knew we wanted our dream elopement to be a stress-free, reasonably priced, but top notch experience on a beautiful beach somewhere in the Carmel/Big Sur area. As soon as I called and spoke with Brian I was immediately comfortable and confident he could help fulfill our wishes. He was incredibly patient and thorough as we went over every potential beach in the area. He continued to be responsive, professional and kind as we worked out other details like flowers, music and vows.

Yet as we approached the big day, there was a 90% chance of rain and Brian recommended we might consider indoor venues. We asked him if there was any possibility we could change our ceremony date at the last minute so we could still have it outdoors on a beach? We did not wish to fly all the way from Washington, DC to exchange vows indoors. We were so relieved and grateful that Brian and his talented photographer wife Heidi flipped some things around in their schedule to accommodate us! So my fiancé and I had the wedding we dreamed. The day could not have been more gloriously beautiful! Brian and Heidi both went out of their way to fulfill our dream to wed barefoot on the sand with the waves crashing behind us on a perfectly secluded beach.

Heidi went on to capture the splendor of it all! She sent us a sneak peek photo that absolutely blew us away. We knew she was talented judging by her portfolio, but she exceeded our expectations. We cannot wait to see the rest of her photos of our perfect day.

So in closing, Brian and Heidi are the perfect team. Brian helps create your dream elopement while Heidi captures it so you can cherish the memories for many, many happy years to come.

~Anna & Kenny

Sent on 11/06/2016

Jennifer · Married on 10/02/2016

I truly enjoyed working with Brian and Heidi! Professionalism is great and communication is complete. Definitely recommend theireading services. We had an elopement ceremony in Monterey on the 17 mile drive. The pictures with the ocean back drop is perfect. Luckily this team is very understanding. We were a good 10 minutes late do to the groom arriving after I did and my mother wouldn't allow me to get out of the car until (my husband now) was waiting on the beach for me.

Sent on 11/16/2016

Betty · Married on 09/10/2016

Brian and Heidi are awesome. Brian was always responsive to our questions and concerns. He was flexible- especially since the bride and groom lived in Michigan and family lived in CA! He put us at ease, and gave excellent suggestions and guidance that helped us as we made choices for this wedding. Brian was quite familiar with the choice of venue- which was especially helpful. Brian was calm, relaxed, and positive- and that helped the entire wedding party stay calm and relaxed. And Heidi's incredible photography captured the joy and beauty of the day. I would highly encourage anyone seeking a wedding in the Carmel/Monterey area to strongly consider Weddings in Monterey!

Sent on 10/20/2016

Nina · Married on 08/06/2016

I used Brian Borgia as my Officiant for our Carmel, destination wedding. I have to say that Brian was absolutely PRICELESS!! Brian incorporated, "our story", into our ceremony beautifully. We had him read a poem, tell our story, as well as say our own written vows. Brian kept the ceremony moving and was even just the perfect amount of funny! He is professional - providing our rehearsal at a different venue, he was organized, on time, great to work with, and honestly made our wedding unforgettable! Thank you Brian. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Brian Borgia, and all of Weddings in Monterey's services (we also hired Heidi as our Photographer) for all your wedding needs. They are FANTASTIC!

Sent on 09/07/2016

Nicki · Married on 07/29/2016

I cannot recommend Wedding in Monterey enough!
    They are truly the most professional, wonderful people to have plan you wedding.
    We live in the UK, so I put all my faith into Brian and Heidi, to find the perfect beach, the perfect location, the perfect time, the perfect bouquet and the most wonderful photo's I have ever seen of a wedding!
    THANK YOU BOTH SO VERY MUCH.. YOU MADE OUR DAY AND OUR MEMORIES!

Sent on 09/04/2016

G · Married on 07/05/2016

I can't thank Brian enough for helping us in the planning of our wedding at Pebble Beach. A previous wedding planner left us in the dark after many attempts to get a reply back. We emailed Brian and within hours he emailed us back and worked with us in setting a wedding date. He kept in contact with us, advising us and by providing all the information we needed to know for our special day. His replies were done in a timely manner and always very pleasant and patient with the many questions I had. I highly recommend Weddings in Monterey and Brian. Thank you very much for making our wedding memorable!

Sent on 07/28/2016
  • I

Isabella · Married on 06/27/2016

Brian was so great to work with! The entire process of planning a wedding was laid out for me with the help of Brian. Sure, the entire guest list was under 15 people, but it was certainly made painless and stress-free with Weddings in Monterey. Everything from the venue to the bouquet to the beautiful photographs were taken care of. It was amazing and everything I had dreamed. The wedding questionnaire and the pre-meeting with Brian were both great. He really took the time, after meeting with us, to craft a well-written and entertaining ceremony that was extremely unique to us. The day-of went without a hitch. Everyone was where they were supposed to be. Nothing was out of place. The beach was beautifully combed with a circle of roses and an "aisle" leading up to it. As far as the pictures went, they were amazing. I wrote more about it under Heidi Borgia Photography in EventWire.
    Basically everything was easy, on my end, and worked out beautifully!
    All in all, it was a wonderful experience. The pictures turned out BEAUTIFULLY, and I can only say that I highly recommend the whole Borgia wedding package. Thanks to them, I feel like I had the most beautiful and intimate wedding imaginable.

Sent on 07/26/2016

Kellie · Married on 06/12/2016

I used Brian and Heidi for my officiant and photographer. They were both amazing. They quickly respond to any questions you may have and are very professional and easy to work with. They made my wedding day great! I highly recommend them for weddings!

Sent on 07/11/2016

rina · Married on 04/30/2016

My wife and I got married on April 30th 2016 in Pebble Beach Ca. On the 17 mile drive. We used Weddings in Monterey with Brian and Heidi because they offered it all! From the ease of navigating their website to the professionalism and detail that Brian put in to the planning process, wedding and ceremony, everything was perfect. Brian is awesome! He and Heidi really made our dreams into a reality! We were concerned about the weather, and Brian was able to help us locate a back up plan with only 2 weeks until the wedding. He went out to the wedding site early that morning just to make sure the weather was good and to ensure we had enough time to change it if needed. The wealth of knowledge & guidance from Brian was so calming for something that can already be so stressful. He was always there when I called and always got back to my emails in a timely manner! Planning was so easy. He even offered to help with hotels and with planning our reception as well! The ceremony was our favorite part. Brian wrote a beautiful and unique ceremony for just us, it was beautiful. Heidi his wife and photographer is also very professional and very sweet. She was in total control when it came to the photography. I mean it's your wedding day, you want to make sure your photographer gets all the right pictures; she emailed us before the wedding to get a list of pictures & specific moments we wanted captured. We even sent a few ideas we found on pintrest! After only 4 weeks we got our pictures back! WOW!!! they are incredible. She captured it all! She was so patient with us the entire time and made posing easy and natural. The pictures really capture the love, excitement and beauty of the entire day. These two are truly special people, who I am so grateful helped make our day so special. If you are looking for a great planner that can offer it all and help you 100% along the way, pick Weddings in Monterey.

Sent on 06/01/2016

Brian was wonderful to work with! He crafted a perfect ceremony for us - it was spot on with regard to what we wanted. He paid attention to the details and listened to exactly what we wanted. Heidi was our photographer and was amazing. Our photos turned out beyond what we ever could have expected or hoped for. We keep looking back at them in awe! They make a wonderful team and made our wedding so special. We are so grateful to them!

Sent on 03/11/2016

Susan · Married on 10/16/2015

Brian and Heidi are fantastic! We planned everything through email, and my renewal service was magical. The ceremony was at Lover's Point in Pacific Grove, and the view was breathtaking. Brian personalized the ceremony to fit my situation, and was so easy to work with. And you can't beat the price for everything included! I would recommend them a million times over!

Sent on 11/18/2015

cayla · Married on 10/03/2015

Brian was a wonderful officiant and wedding planner. We had booked him with a package deal that included flowers, photographs, officiant, and decorations. It was perfect for what we wanted. The photographer Jacob Pearl was lovely. His pictures are amazing, they almost look fake or movie like, they're so beautiful. I cannot wait for our vow renewals, I know exactly who to call!

Sent on 10/18/2015

Jolene · Married on 09/26/2015

Brian & Heidi from Weddings in Monterey were great!! Even from the beginning when we contacted their company, to the end of our ceremony that turned out exactly the way we wanted it, was completely welcoming!! They were personal with us & honestly caring of all that was important to us for our special day. They were always considerate on getting back to our calls & emails whenever we had questions. My husband & I are very thankful to have found Weddings in Monterey for our special day. They honestly did care of all that was important to us & never once tried to sell us on anything we didn't ask for. Prices were also reasonable & honestly the best we found for all we wanted. We wouldn't change anything!! Thank you Brian & Heidi!!
    Sincerely, Jolene & Paul 2015

Sent on 10/27/2015

We organized our wedding from outside the US and Brian & Heidi from Weddings in Monterey were the best choice! Throughout the whole process they were absolutely welcoming, helpful and always responded quickly to our numerous questions. The day before the wedding ceremony my wife and I met Brian in person and got a chance to talk about last minute changes.

The ceremony itself couldn't have been better and truly surpassed what we imagined! Brian's wife Heidi was our photographer and not only was the shoot great fun but the pictures turned out to be outstanding! My wife and I are very thankful to have found Weddings in Monterey for our special day and recommend Brian and Heidi to anyone.

All in all, their service was outstanding and caring. Thank you Brian and Heidi for making our day so special!

Thomas & Meli

Sent on 11/29/2015

Very people focused and made the booking easy. I live in the UK and could not believe how responsive Brian was to my queries, sometimes answering instantly despite the 8 hour time difference. On the day itself, the ceremony was really nice, Heidi's manner made us feel at ease and the photos were excellent, making the whole day great. Thanks to you both Brian and Heidi

Sent on 10/19/2015

Joanne · Married on 08/22/2015

Brian was the officiant and Heidi was the photographer for our wedding in Carmel. They did a fabulous job for our wedding. Brian was easy to work with. He was very responsive and held our hands through the planning process. A creative writer, Brian wrote a moving speech that was memorable but not too long, which was exactly what we asked for. All the guests said he was polite and perfect for the job. Heidi was an excellent photographer. The shots came out beautifully. She was dedicated and professional. Best part was she knew how to make everyone smile. She worked well with our videographer. A great team player!

Overall, the two of them made the planning process painless and our wedding day perfect. We cannot thank them enough!

Sent on 09/22/2015

Donn · Married on 06/17/2015

My wife and I was accomplished our wedding because of Brian. He's the type of person who's organized and cares for the bride and groom who wants nothing more than perfection on their day. The decorations and chairs for the wedding were placed and set-up as requested for our wedding. The event's location was remarkable. As an officiant, Brian was well prepared and made the ceremony perfect. My family even complimented Brian to me about how nicely the ceremony was done. Thank you so much for being part of our wedding. We're honored you were our officiant.

Lastly, I apologize that this review has been a year late, but our wedding was memorable and you really helped us make it happen. Thank you very much!

Sent on 09/02/2016

Abby · Married on 05/30/2015

Brian was invaluable in helping us plan our wedding in Carmel. I was planning remotely and it was so nice to have someone in CA who I could trust to answer all my questions, consider all the best options, and help make sure that my vision for the day came to life. Even when the city of Carmel changed the permitting rules, Brian was on top of it and made sure that our plans could still move forward. My brother was the officiant for the ceremony itself, but Brian was there to make sure everything went as expected. I could always count on Brian to be prompt, professional, and helpful in our correspondence leading up to the event and the event itself was no different. Brian and his wife, Heidi, were outstanding in every aspect!

Sent on 07/21/2015

Ashlyn · Married on 03/21/2015

From the early planning stages to the day of details, Brian and Heidi were WONDERFUL to work with. Both professional and personable. Easy to get in touch with, consistent and reliable, paid attention to everything we wanted. LOVED how our wedding turned out, would definitely recommend!

Sent on 03/29/2015