Weddings & Events Made Easy Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Katie S. Married on 08/12/2022

Review from a Venue

As the production manager here at the Ebell of Long Beach, I really enjoyed working with Chelsea and Lauren! They were very professional, represented their client well, and were super organized and on top of things. They never missed a beat and properly communicated with my staff when the timeline was delayed, which is very important for our purposes. They are overall lovely ladies!
    Valery F. Married on 08/06/2022

Chelsea was wonderful!!

Chelsea & her team hired myself as the Day of Coordinator for Gina & Erik's wedding located in Wisconsin! I would have never thought working with a Wedding Planner out of state would be so easy, until I met Chelsea. Her communication and organization was flawless & consistent leading up to our clients big day. From the moment I was hired, Chelsea always included me in vendor communication, venue layout, and decor design. I would recommend Chelsea to anyone looking for a Wedding Planner in or out of state!
  • Matthew
    Matthew S. Married on 07/23/2022

Incredible planning team

It was so wonderful to work with Chelsea on Jess & Dan’s wedding! She had everything planned out so as we photographed and filmed the two day event, it went incredibly smoothly. They kept us and the other vendors up to date as the wedding got nearer, and kept in constant contact with us and the wedding party on the day of the wedding so everyone was on the same page. Can’t wait to work with Chelsea and the whole team again soon!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Emily
    Emily W. Married on 05/29/2022

Amazing experience with WEME

Where do I begin? Chelsea and her team made the day-of process so smooth and seamless for us. Chelsea has a great sense of humor and kindness about her, and working with her was a dream from start to finish. We got lots of compliments from our family and bridal party, as well. THANK YOU CHELSEA AND WEME!!!!!
    Michelle K. Married on 03/19/2022

An amazing experience!

Lauren is the best!! She was super helpful throughout the wedding process. Always quick to respond to all my texts and emails! She went above and beyond with her work and making sure my vision came to life on my special day. Lauren is a great resource, super friendly, and easy to talk to!
  • Melissa
    Melissa A. Married on 11/27/2021

Attentive to every detail

Lauren is so profession and personable. My style is quite eclectic and she was able to make things work with both my vision and budget. Loved that Lauren was accessible and helpful through out the whole planning process. Thank you for making my dreams for my day come true!!!
  • Kara
    Kara Y. Married on 10/09/2021

Best wedding planner

I hired Lauren after interviewing several wedding planners. I spoke with planners near me (TN), planners in NY, and honestly all over the US. After speaking with Lauren we immediately connected, and she was so easy to talk to. Lauren gave me so many great planning options that were tailored to my needs, with different budget options. She was always kind and promptly answered me before I had even hired her! With how organized she was just with our conversation and packages for planning I immediately knew she was the person I needed in my life to help me with my wedding.

I would recommend Lauren to any and everyone! She made my planning process so stress free and enjoyable, and we basically planned a wedding in 3 months. Wedding size was about 100, and everything couldn’t have been more amazing! My day was perfect and went off with absolutely no issues.

Lauren goes above and beyond for her couples, especially her brides. We had a photo booth booked for the day of our wedding and they canceled the day before my wedding, and Lauren fixed everything and hired us another photo booth immediately (highly recommend for a really fun wedding addition)!

Long story short Lauren is the most amazing planner in this world. She’s excellent at her job, and I would hire her 1,000 times over. If you are even questioning if she is right for you, just speak with her I guarantee you will love her. She is professional, intelligent, and so very good at her job! She replies promptly, she is always organized, and always keep you on task. If you are anything like me I didn’t have much time to put into wedding planning, and I had no idea what I wanted but Lauren helped me figure it out to make our wedding day the best day ever!
    Danielle Married on 08/14/2021

Amazing Company!

Weddings and Events Made Easy is an amazing company! Lauren is an incredible wedding planner and has created an exceptional team who executes events flawlessly! I've worked with them for a friend's wedding, and would absolutely hire them to do my wedding!!! Book them for your special day, you won't be disappointed!
  • Beth
    Beth G. Married on 08/14/2021

Above and Beyond!

Lauren, the owner, is super sweet and easy to talk to. With her friendliness and her customer service, she has been wonderful to work with! She always goes above and beyond to give you what you’re looking for and make accommodations for you when needed.
    Hannah P. Married on 03/27/2021

Exceeded my expectations

Lauren is so fun to work with! She planned, designed and coordinated our wedding. Her attention to detail and ability to make our vision a reality made it the most beautiful day!!

Weddings & Events Made Easy's reply:

Thanks Hannah! It was my pleasure. You and your partner were so easy to work with. You’re awesome! Wishing you the happiest of futures ❤️
    Kristen Married on 03/27/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The BEST to Help You Plan!!

Lauren Doll was so critical in helping us plan our wedding, especially on short notice! I can't say enough about how much I appreciate her and the creative ideas she brought to the table. Lauren helped us plan our wedding in just a few short weeks, she was so gracious responding to all of our texts, and she never once made it seem like I was bothering her. When COVID caused our licensing to be delayed, she found us different options (seriously within an hour!) which saved me stress. We discussed decorations, and then she sent pictures within a day, which I wasn't expecting. Lauren really came through and I am so grateful for her open communication and creativity. She will definitely help your dream wedding happen!! AND she followed up after the wedding to check on us- love her!

Weddings & Events Made Easy's reply:

Thank you so much for these photos! Your wedding was absolutely beautiful. Although there were a few road bumps, you guys did it! Thanks again for your kind words. Congrats!
    Heather D. Married on 03/20/2021

Best experience ever!

Words can't express how happy I am that I chose WEME. My husband and I are of course not rich, but we wanted our wedding to be magical. THATS JUST WHAT IT WAS! From the venue to the décor, We couldn't be more happy with how beautiful everything came out. WEME made everything so smooth and stress free. When I told WEME that I wanted a wine country wedding, they made it happen. When it came to setting dates to tour and taste, and getting contracts, WEME went above and beyond. To say that I am satisfied is an understatement.
    Lacey D. Married on 03/13/2021

Great Service for Busy People

My husband and I work full time and knew we needed help[ if we were going to get our wedding planned in time. WEME was by far the best option for us because of their pricing and also because we just really liked their vibe. We worked with Natasha and she was fantastic. She was organized and took care of finding all of our vendors to our specifications. We were honestly surprised when most of the wedding was planned in just 4 weeks. We had a family friend coordinate our wedding, but Natasha helped us with a timeline and she really made everything so easy. We'd definitely recommend WEME for anyone trying to get married without a lot of spare time. They were great!
    Anika M. Married on 02/14/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Absolutely best wedding planner!

Lauren was so helpful when planning my wedding! Anytime I reached out to her, she responded so fast and always with such a positive attitude. She was so easy to get along with and made me enjoy planning my wedding that much more! I recommend Wedding and Events Made Easy to anyone wanting above and beyond planning!
    Anika M. Married on 02/14/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Absolutely best wedding planner!

Chris Married on 12/28/2020

The Best Experience!

Lauren made the whole planning experience much less stressful. She was easy to lean on and understanding when we wanted things moved around or changed. She makes you feel like you are the only couple she works for. Highly recommended!

Weddings & Events Made Easy's reply:

Thanks Chris! It was so fun helping you and your lovely wife plan your wedding. It was just perfect.
  • Chini
    Chini M. Married on 09/03/2022
    1.8 out of 5 rating

Rude, Unprofessional, and Sloppy

I hired WEME on 4/12/22 and was assigned Kimberlee as my coordinator for my wedding on 9/3/2022. I had paid for vendor coordination, additional coordinator assistants for the day of my wedding, and decoration set-up and teardown. I had disclosed from the start that the venue had furniture to be moved and required time and thought for the set-up.

On 5/22 I reached out to Lauren wanting clarifications on expectations as it didn't seem like much vendor coordination or layout conversations were happening. Lauren let me know this wouldn't pick up until 4-6 weeks before the wedding. Knowing the coordination team would need to work closely with my caterers who were to move the furniture and set up the tables, I arranged for a meeting on 8/4 for Kimberlee to join us virtually at the venue so the coordinator and caterer could talk about setup, timing, and staffing needs.

The morning of 8/4 is when Kimberlee let us know she had been in the hospital for COVID and I had to reach out to Lauren and ask what to do. On 8/5, Lauren let me know that on the day of my wedding, Jimmy, Denise, and additionally 1-2 people would be working on my wedding.
    Despite my early concerns raised on 5/22, I still did all of the timeline creation with no feedback or input from WEME and despite being told I would get 1 week confirmation, Jimmy sent the timeline to my vendors between 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM the day before my wedding despite the fact that I had given Kimberlee, Jimmy, and Lauren this information considerably sooner on 8/8 and verbally the plan to Kimberlee and the caterer on 8/4 during the meeting. The only changes I made past 8/8 were in the first look, which would only affect the photographer and transportation company.

On the day of my wedding, I had multiple vendors with the wrong timeline and locations, and incorrect number of rentals leading to a slew of issues and major disappointments. One of the vendors with the incorrect information was my hair and makeup artist whom they had, without letting me know in any way, was going to be the coordinator assistant. My HMUA texted me the afternoon on the day before my wedding that she would be around to help the "event management team," which while weird, still indicates that there would be multiple people at the venue for setup from WEME besides my HMUA.

But instead it was just Jimmy with no one else from WEME (as my HMUA was with me, hair and makeup-ing all the way to when me, the HMUA, and the wedding party arrived less than half an hour before ceremony start time). I arrived panicked at not seeing much setup and my wedding party and the HMUA jumped in trying to set things up. Just take a look at my seating chart and if it looks like the effort of a bunch of people not equipped for this with only 20 minutes before they're supposed to be starting my ceremonial procession, you would be right.

I spent my wedding with major disappointments, wasted food and decorations from the delayed timeline and vendor miscommunications given by Jimmy. I was so distraught and sad, I messaged Lauren during my getaway ride instead of enjoying my getaway ride on my wedding.
    The next morning Lauren said that after speaking to Jimmy it was clear that I had "forced" him to move furniture and heavy boxes and they had pulled off a miracle to set up my wedding. She then said I was extremely disrespectful to her staff, other vendors, and my wedding party was apologizing for my behavior. She told me if I wanted a refund to have my attorneys contact her and threatened me with a defamation lawsuit.

Having gotten this the morning after my wedding, I was really distraught thinking I was awful to people and spoke to my wedding party and other vendors only to find out I had been massively gaslit. Jimmy not only didn't move any furniture, at the end of the night had told the caterers "I'm just going to make the wedding party move the furniture," and sent the caterers home early and ironically had forced my wedding party to do the furniture moving and putting away of the tables when it was always from the start the responsibility of the caterers.

WEME not only didn't provide the staff they said would be there at 2 PM to setup my wedding, it turned out that 1 person didn't really do any of the setup and it was mostly my wedding party and the HMUA. Lauren also tried to gaslight me saying "Your HMUA was always going to be the second coordinator," which again, was never told to me by anyone from WEME and completely opposite of being told "On the day of your wedding you will have Jimmy, Denise and 1-2 other people."

The way Lauren treated me after all this is incredibly unprofessional and the treatment alone is something I'd want to avoid future brides getting, but also, it really sucks when your coordinator who is supposed to be the glue for your wedding simply does not deliver. I am extremely lucky I have a wedding party that cares so much about me that they not once complained or even let me know just how much they did, or even how Jimmy treated them, until I had shown Lauren's emails to them.

Dear reader,

I hope that by speaking with me directly and by reading our other reviews you can experience for yourself that WEME is the opposite of this review. We are professional, knowledgeable, very hard-working, and fair.

I personally had difficult interactions with the client from start to finish, including many harassing, incoherent email rants, and multiple requests for refunds before we had even begun services. I was then made aware by my team the night of the wedding that the client had been untruthful about the scope of work she expected from us. She even broke our company policy by forcing my team to complete the laborious tasks of moving and arranging heavy furniture. Then, she had them setting up all the guest tables, chairs, and highly complex tablescapes, without communicating to me about these added services. My team was put into an impossible situation and still worked magic. Even though these additional services were not purchased by the client, my team still completed all of them to the best of their ability given the short time they had before the wedding was set to start.

During our correspondence post-wedding, the client refused to acknowledge the additional work we’d completed and would not compensate us for it either. As part of my initial solution to the client, I apologized for the stress she encountered but tried to explain thoroughly that we had completed all of our responsibilities- even gone above and beyond. Since her emails continued to feel accusatory and aggressive, I recommended that all correspondence be handled by our attorneys. Quite honestly, the barrage of emails was excessive, inappropriate, and highly stressful. However, she kept emailing me. Yet, I still tried to be accommodating and offered not to charge for the additional $1000 she owed us and give her a partial refund. Apparently, this was not acceptable because here I am responding to a 1-star review with no word from her about the solutions I’ve proposed.

I also wanted to mention that when our initial lead coordinator was unable to complete the wedding due to a severe illness, I paid for one of my other coordinators to handle the wedding because he had experience with the venue. I took care of airfare, hotel, and travel out of pocket, and did not once ask the client to reimburse us. These travel fees were not included in the additional $1000 they owed us because I didn’t feel it was right to charge them. I hope this provides another example of how we went above and beyond and tried to be accommodating.

Our clients' weddings are more than just a job for us. They’re our passion. We live and breathe to make each special day unforgettable. These kinds of reviews are incredibly disheartening, but they are rare because we do an amazing job, especially when our contracts and team members are respected.

If you have any concerns or questions about this review or our services, please email me directly and I’d be happy to address them.

Kindly,