Weddings By Vero Reviews

13 | Grand Cayman, CJ

13 Reviews for Weddings By Vero

Eileen Rodriguez · Married on 07/19/2012

Event planning is in the details and that is precisely what Weddings by Vero has to offer. From the moment you entered the ballroom, her magical touch was apparent. Let's start with the color scheme - Tiffany Blue and tons of bling! Matching linens, carefully placed votives, coordinating tiffany blue satin toss pillows on the couches. . .
    Being a bride is no easy feat, being a bride and the planner - nearly impossible! Veronique managed to do both gracefully and stylishly. It was our pleasure to provide the candy station to complete the event. The Candy Station was designed with Vero's specific requests in mind and executed by olivia's unique creations (Miami, Florida). It was an honor to work with Weddings by Vero with Veronique as a bride as well as a business partner. Truly looking forward to future events - cheers!

Sent on 08/10/2012

Sarah · Married on 05/02/2012

After much reseach and hesitation on using a wedding planner on the island instead of through the cruise line, we finally decided on Weddings By Vero and couldnt have been more pleased. Not only was our big day just perfect but, Vero didnt miss a detail on what we had discussed. We came in on a cruise ship with 32 family members had the ceremony on the beach, lunch reception at The Wharf, and even had time to do some traditional dances! Our day couldnt have been more perfect, our family is still talking about how beautiful and perfect the location was. My mom still cant believe we pulled off such and absolutly perfect day from planning a few thousand miles away and it was all possible because of Wedding By Vero! She truely does a fantastic job from the very first email until you recieve your beautiful pictures.

Sent on 05/21/2012

Weddings By Vero's reply:

Dear Sarah, Thank you very much to you and all your family ! Your wedding day also was a wonderful day for me, you looked radiant (of course!) in your wedding dress, the weather was wonderful and I am so pleased to know you all emjoyed the day so much !!! I posted some pictures on FB and people tell me how much you two are a beautiful couple and how beautiful your day was !!! wishing you loads of happiness, and can't wait to hear great baby news soon ! Take care !!!

Renee · Married on 04/13/2012

Veronique was an amazing wedding planner. As a project manager (and as a woman) I found it difficult to leave so much in the hands of others. However, it was as though Veronique could read my mind. If there was any doubt, she would verify prior to proceeding and always kept things moving along nicely. My husband and I had a few ideas that we were quite firm on and Veronique made them come to life just how we envisioned it. Her local knowledge of locations, vendors, pricing etc was most helpful and I would recommend her to any future brides needing assistance in the Cayman Islands. Thank you Vero for making our day so enjoyable and for allowing us to only think of friends, family and having fun while you took care of the rest!!!

Sent on 04/24/2012

Weddings By Vero's reply:

Dear Renee, thank you for those kind words... It makes me really happy... Your wedding was the beautiful result of many months of work and planning, but as much as you appreciated my assistance, as much I loved working on your Big Day with you ! Your wedding was surely one of a kind, and so were all your wonderful guests. It has been a pleasure meeting with your family, and I love the fact that I will get to see you regularly around town... Thank you to you and your husband for your business, trust and mostly, for the chance I had to meet you two...

Stephanie · Married on 03/14/2012

Hands down, the best wedding planner out there. My wedding day was like a fairytale. There was not one thing that did not go as planned. Veronique had everything planned down to the finest detail... beyond this, I changed plans on her more than just a few times and she worked to make sure everything I wanted was complete. We took a cruise and met up with Veronique at 7:30 in the morning after our ship was in port. We started the day by Veronique picking up my 2 bridesmaids, myself, and my mother. We went to a nearby center where I changed into my dress. Veronique had it arranged for my other 24 guests to be at the wedding sight on 7 mile beach. The ceremony was set up just as I imagined, the minister was a very good person, and my guests literally said it was the most beautiful wedding they had ever been a part of. After the ceremony, Veronique had pre-arranged transportation that took us to board a catamaran. We spent the day together traveling to Stingray City and swimming/snorkeling with the stingrays. The time on the catamaran was once in a lifetime! (the captains were the best!) Hands down the best day of my life! Veronique also made sure I was aware of the option of a photographer who not only photographed my wedding, but she also went with us to Stingray City and took pictures of us in/under the water (and helped us hold the stingrays!). Words cannot express how special Veronique made my wedding day... my guests loved her, and I loved her. She is incredibly good at what she does.

Sent on 03/28/2012

Weddings By Vero's reply:

Hey Steph !!! what a lovely review you did for me ! Thank you so much !!! It was maazing meeting with you, and I am so happy you were so pleased with how your wedding day came out ! Yes, it was quite some work and changes, but you were adorable to work with, and even more adorable in person ! What a pretty Bride in your amazing dress !! I will alwasy cherish those memories and found it so cool that you had your reception on the catamaran, and went visit our friends the Stingrays ! I am sure this is something your guests will never forget, and the boat was so beautiful ! I wish you all the best and hope you will have a very long very happy marriage, with plenty of little Steph and Jeremys.... :)

Sara · Married on 03/08/2012

My husband and were very pleased with Vero's handling of our wedding planning from start to finish. We had a slight hiccup mid way but Vero was very professional and reassuring. It could have been a very stressful process considering we live in Australia but everything worked out for the best in the end. We had a fabulous and memorable day and our family and friends had a fantastic time. Our wedding was more than we ever dreamed :)

Sent on 03/16/2012

Weddings By Vero's reply:

To both of you, and to your wonderful sister who assisted me so well in organising your wedding day, I would like to say thank you for this review ! Even though our initial venue made a mistake and we found ourselves in need for a new venue shortly before the wedding, everything was fine in the end, and even the weather was wonderful ! It has been a pleasure meeting with you, and I absolutely love your wedding pictures ! also meeting with your lovely Mom and Grand-Mother gave me great pleasure ! with warmest wishes to the two of you, and say hello to Australia for me !

Sherri · Married on 03/01/2012

Veronique was amazing! She was very friendly, accomidating, and professional. Our ceremony was BETTER than we could have imagined. I would recommend Weddings by Vero to anyone wanting their wedding done by a professional with great ideas and passion. We loved every minute of our day without any stress or worry, Veronique had everything taken care of. A perfect memory that will be with us forever, thanks to Weddings by Vero. Sherri & Rick

Sent on 03/03/2012

Weddings By Vero's reply:

Hi Sherri and Rick ! Thank you so so much for your review, especially as I know you did this while still on your cruise !! I would like to say how much pleasure I had meeting with you, and how much i also enjoyed your ceremony and Big Day !!! I think it was wonderful, full of emotions and I will not forget it, nor forget you... I hope that you will come back to Cayman one day, with Madden, and I will be happy to meet her and see you two again... I wish you all the happiness in the world !! THANK YOU !!!

Terri · Married on 02/29/2012

Weddings by Vero!! Such an amazing lady! When I contacted Vero, I told her that Brad and I had both been married before and we didn't want anything big. With us coming in on a cruise line, she handled everything from getting the legal documents needed to the flowers. She was amazing! Vero stayed in constant contact with me via e-mail and phone. I highly recommend her services! The minister she got did a great job; the photographer was absolutely amazing; the spot on the beach she picked was just beautiful! She was great!

Sent on 03/11/2012

Weddings By Vero's reply:

Hey Terri and Brad !!! thank you so much for suh a nice review ! I am also very lucky to have met with you and shared your Big Day ! I think we all had an amazing time and I am so happy I was able to make your wedding day the way you wanted it to be !!! I am sending you all my best wishes for a happy married life !!! THANK YOU !!!! Veronique
  • beachy briDe

Monet · Married on 12/31/2011

Veronique made our dream wedding come true. We decided to elope last minute...on New Years Eve...and literally contacted Veronique a week before the wedding...she somehow pulled a miracle arranging everything for us. The flowers..the cake...the officiant...the photographer...were all wonderful. We were so happy how everything turned out...and we couldn't have done it without her. She was very prompt in returning emails and calling us...and even met us the day we had to fly home to give us our pictures and video. I am so grateful to have found her!!

Sent on 01/08/2012

Weddings By Vero's reply:

Thank you so much Monique for your lovely words ! It was a pleasure meeting the two of you, and the video and photo ladies also had a blast at your wedding, and really enjoyed taking your pictures and filming your Big Day ! You were a stunning Bride, a lovely couple, and I will keep you close to my heart... pls keep in touch occasionally... I love to hear from all my Brides and Grooms !

Peggy · Married on 12/29/2011

Vero was wonderful. My wedding was perfect because of her attention to detail. She provided extra services at no charge to us. The marriage officer she selected was outstanding. He was lovely retired minister who made the ceremony very meaningful. Everything was picture perfect.

Sent on 01/12/2012

Weddings By Vero's reply:

Hi Peggy !! Thank you for your kind words ! I hope you had a great time on your cruise, following your Cayman wedding at Smith Cove ! it was a pleasure being with you on that day, and also meeting your lovely witnesses. I still ower to send you the pictures I took, and will do so very soon. I love the fact that you posted a picture, how cute !!! Wishing the two of you all the very best, and many years of happiness... Take care...

Paula · Married on 12/22/2011

I am so happy with the service that we were provided. Veronique was always very quick to respond to any correspondence and the many questions I had. She not only put my fears to rest, she was able to reassure the groom with the many concerns we had about planning a wedding in the Cayman Islands and living so far away in Colorado. We were met close to the docks where our cruise ship docked, and wisked away to the Governers Beach where the wedding took place. Vero was professional even though we docked 45 minutes late and was able to keep the wedding on schedule even with the delay. I can't thank her enough for making us feel so welcome and helping us have the most beautiful wedding.
    Vero went out of her way to accomodate my 91 year old grandmother and his 85 year old mother by transporting them to the location of our celebration following the wedding. She took a very stressful event and made us all feel as if she was part of our family.
    I would highly recommend her if you are planning a wedding in the Cayman Islands.
    Also, the photographer she selected for us to take our pictures was great. The pictures are fabulous and we didn't feel as if she was interferring with the ceremony.

Sent on 01/05/2012

Dear Paula and family,
    Thank you so sincerely for this lovely review... I am really touched, and honored to have been included in your Big Day, Cayman style. It will stay a lovely memory for me, and I hope your marriage will be full of laughter, happiness. health and wonderful moments. Pls say hello to your Mother in Law and your Grandmother... sweet ladies they surely are... Veronique, Grand Cayman

Shelly · Married on 11/08/2011

We live in Florida and had Vero do our wedding in the Island. She did such an amazing job that we hope to use her again for our anniversary. Everyone who attended thought she was amazing. Thanks Vero !!!

Sent on 11/16/2011

Weddings By Vero's reply:

Thank you so very much Shelly... being part of your Big Day will stay one cherished memory for me, and I am delighted you and your family were pleased with my services... Your review means a lot to me, so... THANK YOU !!! Would you ever wish to come back to Cayman, I'd love to see you again !!! the idea of celebrating your First Anniversary here is lovely !! Take care, both of you and your families...

Laura · Married on 05/20/2011

Veronique was wonderful! She made everything so easy and worry-free. My husband and I had a fantastic time in Grand Cayman thanks to her planning and organization (we spent all our time enjoying the island rather than worrying about what needed to be done for the wedding), and we couldn't have had a more beautiful wedding.

Sent on 01/11/2012

Weddings By Vero's reply:

Thank you Laura, so very much for this review !! I am so glad you enjoyed your time in Cayman, and that I was able to be part of your wedding day ! I will always keep the sweet memory of the two of you on the back of the electric kart belonging to the Botanical Park :) what a cute picture that was ! I hope you two are doing well... warm wishes and thank you once again ! Your support and the support of all my brides and grooms mean a lot to me... Take care !

Kirsten · Married on 05/10/2012

Weddings by Vero provided us the most wonderful, quaint wedding a girl could ask for. All of our family and friends were impressed with everything from the location to the food!

Sent on 05/25/2012