Weddings By Shanna Reviews

Weddings By Shanna 1
Weddings By Shanna 2
  • Andrew

Andrew Chappell · Married on 08/18/2019

Stop looking now and hire Shanna!

I really don't even know where to begin. Although we thought the venue would take care of most of the details all weekend, Shanna was there every step of the way asking questions that we hadn't even thought of. Leading up to the wedding her communication was great, and she delivered on every promise that we discussed throughout the process.

On the wedding weekend, there was not a single detail that slipped by her. She handled everything from communication with photographers, to getting us drinks if we wanted, to making sure all of our personal stuff was where it needed to be, it was amazing. Truthfully we selected her because she was the most affordable, but she was better than anyone we could have hope for.

Weddings By Shanna 3
    Sent on 08/21/2019
  • Shabritney

Shabritney Jackson · Married on 06/09/2018

Shanna was very professional, fun to work with, and knew the ins and outs of planning an event

Choosing Weddings by Shanna was the best choice I made! From the moment she began to help us plan I was intrigued by her ability to bring up details in a wedding that I would have never considered. She left no stone unturned. I love the fact that all vendors were punctual & polite. Also, her food vendor has the best cake!! All my guests kept talking about it. I will definently book my future events with Weddings by Shanna!!

Weddings By Shanna 4
    Sent on 05/01/2019

Donyel · Married on 10/15/2016

Very stress free experience!!

They are the best!! A very stress free we’d do planning experience. They take care of everything with class, professionalisms and elegance!!

Sent on 04/23/2019

Weddings By Shanna's reply:

Wow! Thank you so much for your review. I’m glad I could help make your big day as stress free as possible.