144 Reviews for Ceremony Alchemy

Interfaith Ceremony (1)
Jewish (1)
Baptist (1)
Agnostic (1)

We got married on a cruise ship in the port of Baltimore. The cruise company plans everything for us including picking out an officiant to marry us. I was slightly nervous about not knowing or speaking to our officiant before the big day, but everything turned out beyond perfect when we met Sandy Queen before the ceremony. She took time to get to know us and tell us how the ceremony would take place. She was so friendly and her officiating was so beautiful! I still have family members telling me how much they loved our officiant and everything that she said. She was able to make our ceremony so personable, even though we only met hours before the wedding! She gave us a copy of our ceremony and her readings, and I still find myself tearing up as i read through it - it was just so beautiful! I am so thankful that the cruise company paired us up with her, I couldn't imagine our wedding without her! I would highly recommend Sandy - you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Corinne, 5/20/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Sandy was a wonderful officiant all around. My husband and I wanted a custom ceremony tailored to us, and that is exactly what we got. We did a lot of the crafting ourselves (because we wanted to) but Sandy had great suggestions and revisions. The book that she has was a great resource! She was extremely helpful at the rehearsal too and did a wonderful job of herding cats and making sure things went smoothly. I am so glad we decided to have her attend the rehearsal, because the ceremony was perfect. My husband and I would definitely recommend Sandy!

Profile Picture Katie, 9/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Sandy Queen was the absolute best! From the very beginning, watching her perform a wedding, she was amazing. After sitting down and talking with her at our consult, we knew that there was no one else that we wanted. She went above and beyond to make sure that our ceremony was perfect! Thank you so much Sandy, we absolutely love you and really cannot thank you enough for helping to make our day so perfect.
Love, Sam & Caleb

Profile Picture Samantha , 9/22/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: No Denomination, Customized Vows, Licensed, Counseling, Non-religious

Sandy Lynch officiated at our wedding. It was a beautiful ceremony and we are forever grateful.

Sandy gave us a huge book (PDF, of course!) with all the content we could ever want to put into our ceremony. Everything was just right and we couldn't be happier.

Profile Picture Amy, 7/22/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: No Denomination, Rehearsal, Non-religious, Customized Vows, Licensed

I stumbled upon Weddings by Sandy, and had the pleasure of having Sandy Queen officiate our wedding. I also had Sandy provide some day of wedding coordination. Sandy was very helpful during the planning process and made it extremely easy to pull together the ceremony we wanted using her ceremony idea book. Sandy was warm and accommodating. Sandy listened to what we wanted and made sure everything was possible. On the day of the wedding, we had rain during the ceremony and Sandy completely rolled with the punches and sped up the ceremony so we could get out of the rain. She read us perfectly. She suggested we re-read our vows and complete the wine box ceremony once we were inside the reception. This was a perfect idea and allowed us to really focus on the vows and have a beautiful redo of part of the ceremony. Sandy was great to work with.

Profile Picture Kate, 11/19/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

My husband and I first found Sandy Queen on the WeddingsbySandy website. Right from the start, we had a great feeling about her. She returned my initial call while she was driving to a wedding expo and told me that she penciled in our date even though we hadn't spoken about the details at all. Ever since that first conversation, my husband and I have been repeatedly wowed by Sandy's service, guidance, and now friendship. During our meetings to plan our ceremony, Sandy took the time to get to know us individually and as a couple. She provided expert information and friendly suggestions for each element of our ceremony. On our wedding day, she served not only as an officiant, but a support system for us as we prepared. Our ceremony was beautiful and just as we'd imagined. We have received so many compliments about how wonderful the ceremony was and we have Sandy to thank for that! Now as my husband and I are moving on to our married life, we cherish the memories of our wedding day and look forward to continuing our relationship with Sandy as a treasured friend. From the bottom of our hearts, thank you so much!

Profile Picture Laura, 10/23/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Licensed, Rehearsal

Sandy was great to work with! She provided us with all the assistance and the means to build our own ceremony that suited to me and my new husband specifically. So many of my guests asked how we came up with our vows and said they were different and absolutely beautiful. Sandy made sure that we had everything we needed and more. She even happily added a few extras in the ceremony such as a small remembrance ceremony for my husband's and my grandparents. She made our wedding a magical experience and I would choose her again every time.

Profile Picture Kelsey, 10/15/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Rehearsal, Non-religious
3.3

Sandra Lynch stepped in after our original officiant had to have open heart surgery about a week before. We appreciated her flexibility, and she was very prepared in terms of prep. Had a lot of great documents for helping us write our ceremony and vows. However, she did make some comments that made us feel pretty crappy for what we were paying (she agreed to do it for same price as previous officiant before knowing how much). Fast forward to the rehearsal. She was 45 mins late to our 1 hour rehearsal, which obviously was frustrating. She also asked us for our vows at the rehearsal, despite us sending them to her a week before and her confirming receipt (and promising to print them out for the ceremony). She didn't know how to pronounce my husband's last name, despite us giving her that information on our earlier Skype session. Overall, just obviously not prepared. The next day, the ceremony went fine. EXCEPT, when she pronounced us "Mr. and Mrs" she said added an extra "-er" to the name so it was "-berger" instead of "-berg". A bummer, to say the least.

Profile Picture Sam, 10/9/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Sandy was a wonderful officiant and so easy to work with. We met with her twice before the big day and she helped us write out our own ceremony with personalized vows. She brought just the right amount of humor to our ceremony and our guests had only positive things to say.

Profile Picture Jordan, 10/1/16, 11 Reviews
Category: Officiant

My wife Wendi and I decided to plan a wedding outside of our home state of Pennsylvania and thus were out of the area of several local wedding officiants. Searching through reviews, we found the weddingsbysandy site and eventually Sandy Queen. As soon as we spoke with Sandy over the phone, we knew we had found our officiant! Sandy met with us for some premarital counseling, and we then were able to customize our wedding ceremony with a program that Sandy helps you prepare. There are limitless options available as Sandy will work with you to create your ideal wedding. She even met with us at the venue to meet the coordinator from the site, and go over anything that may become an issue with an outdoor wedding. The pre-wedding coordination, planning, and counseling was second to none, as Sandy was always available via phone or email. As for the wedding day, Sandy was just as excellent on the big day as she was in the months and days leading to it. So many of our guests commented on how they felt she did an incredible authentic job and thought that she was a family member with how well she knew us and spoke on our behalf. We hope to remain friends with Sandy as we move forward with our marriage. We honestly cannot say enough about this wonderful person who made our special day that much better!

Profile Picture Chase, 10/1/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant, Unique Services (Other)

Sandy was wonderful! We felt so much more at ease after our first meeting with her. She provided wonderful material so that we could 100% customize our service, and gave great advice to help us write our vows. She checked in on us a few times after the initial meeting to make sure we were doing ok. She was prompt and professional at the rehearsal and ceremony. She provide us with a wonderful keepsake of our ceremony- and even took care of sending in our marriage license!

Profile Picture Heather, 9/16/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Rehearsal, Customized Vows, Licensed

Book Sandy Queen as your wedding officiant, she will make your life much easier. She officiated our wedding at Liberty Mountain on 9/10/16. She received rave reviews following our wedding ceremony from many of our wedding guests. She made planning our wedding ceremony simple as can be. We don't plan to get married again lol, but if we need an officiant in our future we will hands down hire Sandy Queen again.

Profile Picture Rachel, 9/10/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Sandy Queen was absolutely wonderful!! She was so helpful in so many ways (Music, suggestions, programs, advice...you name it) She was also literally the ONLY vendor (of the many that all us ladies must deal with when planning a wedding) to always promptly return my calls (day or night) with any question that I might have had, Lord knows I had a few! :) Well I can now say she is more then a vendor to us....she is a friend. Thank you Sandy Queen!!
-Margaret V.P.

Profile Picture Margaret, 9/10/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination

If you are considering booking Rev. Sandy to officiate your wedding please do! She was wonderful to work with. The ceremony is the most important part of your wedding day and I cannot stress enough that you should hire someone with lots of experience like Rev. Sandy. My fiancé (now husband) and I met Rev. Sandy at a bridal show and we loved her , but were still not sure if we were going to book her. We then went to another bridal show and spoke with Rev. Sandy again. We ended scheduling a meeting together and she showed us examples from her past weddings and showed us different options for structuring our own ceremony. We never had to worry that there would be any problems with the ceremony because Sandy was always available to meet and very responsive via email to make any updates on our ceremony. My husband and I were able to both bring our ideas to Sandy and she turned them into a beautiful ceremony that we were very happy with. We received many compliments about how wonderful the ceremony was! Thanks Rev. Sandy!

Profile Picture User4845193, 1+ year ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Counseling, Agnostic, Baptist, Jewish, No Denomination, Rehearsal, Interfaith Ceremony

Sandy Queen officiated our wedding this past July and was absolutely amazing! She was so responsive and so happy to meet with us as much as we wanted before our big day. She made the process easy by giving us a book of possible ceremony parts and she encouraged us to tailor any of it to fit our needs. She was constantly telling us to let her know if we needed anything. After we put our ceremony together, she met with us to go over it to make sure we were happy with it. She was prompt for our rehearsal and our big day. The ceremony was absolutely beautiful and exactly what we wanted. People are still talking about how much they enjoyed the ceremony. She was also very affordable compared to other officiants in our area. We would definitely recommend Sandy Queen for any wedding!

Profile Picture Hannah, 7/30/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Reverend Sandy provided exceptional service before and during our July 3, 216 wedding. She met with my husband and I to get an idea of who we are and what/how we wanted our ceremony to be. She then sent a wonderful resource binder that allowed us to develop personal vows that Sandy crafted into a personal and intimate ceremony that perfectly captured our desired feel for our wedding ceremony. She was available for questions, and was soothing for the occasional freak out. She was warm, professional and I have absolutely no hesitation fully recommending Ceremony Alchemy for your wedding officiant.

Profile Picture Laura, 7/30/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, No Denomination, Non-religious

My husband and I are extremely happy with the service we received from Sandra Lynch. We went through complications with several wedding officiants before our big day and I ended up calling Sandra about four days before our wedding day. She pulled through for us in so many ways in just four day, she was even available to meet up before our wedding day to discuss what we wanted. One of the best parts of working is Sandra was that she had a question sheet that asked personal questions about me and my husband which helped her get to know us and helped her make our ceremony one of a kind. Sandra is very organized and professional and I would recommend her to any couple getting married.

Profile Picture Nicole, 7/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Sandy Queen is such a gem! Sandy made our ceremony incredibly easy with many samples to choose from and giving us useful tips and suggestions based on her experience at our venue, Stone Manor Country Club in Middletown, MD.

Sandy was always on time and quick to respond when we had questions. The ceremony was perfect and our guests kept asking us about Sandy and many thought that she was an old friend because he mannerisms and words were very genuine and heartfelt. Sandy is well worth the money and a very professional speaker. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Jenna, 6/25/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Sandy was one of the biggest reasons that our big day was such a big success.

First of all, she was more than willing to work with us on a somewhat tight schedule. We requested her services about 2 months before our wedding date, and she was more than willing to accommodate us in that relatively short amount of time. I have a feeling that other officiants would not be up to that task.

We were a little worried going in that we would have a difficult time coming up with a ceremony, but Sandy quickly put us at ease with her compassion and experience. It was immediately clear that we were dealing with a master whose true desire was to ensure that our ceremony was special to us and our guests. Most importantly, she put us first, and ensured that our ceremony reflected who we are. After consulting with her, we were inspired and motivated, and we love what we ended up with.

On the day of the wedding, Sandy shone again. She was on time, professional, and every other good thing that you would want in an officiant. Thanks to her guidance, the ceremony went off perfectly. We still think about how awesome it was, and I know we will for many years to come. We have yet to hear a single bad thing about the ceremony, and almost all of that can be attributed to Sandy. I would highly recommend her to anyone who needs an officiant.

Profile Picture User7408763, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Sandy is amazing! We had a beautiful personalized ceremony. She was clear, funny, engaging, and absolutely brilliant. During the planning process she was flexible and helpful. I HIGHLY recommend her to anyone! Thank you for the beautiful day Sandy!

Profile Picture Katie, 4/17/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: No Denomination, Civil Union, Non-religious, Customized Vows, Licensed

Sandy helped us make our ceremony unique and special to our relationship; I loved that! She also went above and beyond to print us and our parents a special copy to keep for ourselves. Her thoughtfulness aside, you can tell Sandy is passionate about what she does. It was an honor to have her marry us on her special day. Thank you for being a form of support through out nervousness and memorable part of our special day!

Profile Picture Taylor, 4/2/16, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Rehearsal, Non-religious, Licensed, No Denomination

Sandy Queen officiated our ceremony at the Baltimore Museum of Industry in Feb 2016. She was amazing throughout the whole process. We were planning a wedding two states away from where we live, and she was happy to accommodate us on the specific times we would be in Maryland. The process of planning the ceremony was simple and highly customize-able. She was able to read the tone we were looking for right away, give suggestions, and help us when we got stuck on what to pick. After the ceremony, we received many positive comments from guests on Sandy's style of speaking and how heartfelt the ceremony was. Sandy is also a great person to work with. She was very candid and honest with us, and was incredibly easy to talk to. We knew that the ceremony was something we didn't have to worry about, and leading up to the big day, that was a big stress reliever.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 2/20/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Rehearsal, Non-religious, No Denomination

Sandy was fantastic! She met with us to discuss our vision for the ceremony, and her book and advice (she advised us to go through it separately and each pick out what we liked, then compare) helped us put together a ceremony that felt special, unique, and incredibly meaningful. She's an excellent officiant, and we loved her laid-back vibe. I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/9/15, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Non-religious, No Denomination

Sandy really took the time to get to know us and made sure that our ceremony mirrored our personalities and unique to us. All of our guests and family rave about how perfect the ceremony was. We could not have been happier with Sandy!

Profile Picture Mandi, 9/27/15, 10 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We used Weddings by Sandy for our wedding officiant. We had Sandy as our officiant and she was amazing! She allowed us to be very involved with creating our ceremony the way that we wanted it to be. She provided us with an idea booklet and then helped create a beautiful ceremony based on what we liked and wanted to be included. She went out of her way to get to know us and our families by meeting us halfway multiple times to review our ideas and to have dinner with our families. Our ceremony was absolutely beautiful. We had so many compliments by friends and family on how much they loved our ceremony and how nice it was. She also made keepsake copies of our ceremony for us as well as each of our parents! I would highly recommend Weddings by Sandy for your officiant for any occasion, but especially as a wedding officiant.

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/26/15, 7 Reviews