156 Reviews for Weddings by Rose Barboza

Single Religion (2)
Civil Union (1)
Rehearsal (1)
Jewish (1)

Rose officiated the ceremony for our wedding on August 19, 2018. She was incredible!! We felt immediately comfortable with Rose the first time we spoke and she has such a warm, comforting nature about her! Rose was incredibly organized and professional. She helped us formulate our ideas and created a beautiful ceremony, as if she had known us for 20 years! Rose is well-spoken, kind and I would highly recommend her to officiate any wedding! Thank you for such a memorable occasion!

Profile Picture Jen n mike , 8/19/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rose, thank you so much for making our wedding day special! You kept us calm throughout the whole ceremony. From the very start your attention to detail was superb, from jumping on skype as we were organising the wedding from Singapore, to meeting us face to face in Sonoma 6 months before our big day. We loved your calmness, jovial spirit and when the little things went wrong you kept the crowd entertained. We would highly recommend you to anyone getting married. Thanks Kevin & Deirdre

Profile Picture Kevin, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rose is kind, positive and really tried to get to know us in order to deliver a perfect ceremony. She gave us suggestions to help us think about what we might want for the day, and asked a lot of questions. Her style made our wedding ceremony very personal and meaningful, but also a very warm and truly joyful occasion.

Profile Picture Claire, 8/15/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rose- Thank you so much for making our ceremony & wedding day so special, relaxed,and personal to us!!! The ceremony was so heartfelt & will be cherished forever! We are so greatful to have found you online. Meeting you ahead of time was a wonderful idea, we both felt very comfortable talking with you. Adele & Brian

Profile Picture Adele, 8/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rose was wonderful! She kept the ceremony lighthearted and made both of us feel at ease by using stories we wrote to each other as well as some light humor that fits both of our personalities. The ceremony was exactly what we wanted. Rose also worked with our witnesses after the ceremony to complete all necessary paperwork and took care of sending the paperwork into the County for filing. Thank you so much Rose for making our ceremony special and personalized to who we are!

Profile Picture Danielle, 8/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rose has this unique ability to make your wedding ceremony fun and light while at the same time strong and professional. We'd recommend Rose in a heartbeat! Our guests and family members are still talking about what a fantastic job she did at our wedding. Rose was always readily available for phone calls to discuss changes/details. Rose thank you for making our wedding ceremony so perfect!

Profile Picture Marissa, 8/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rose was our officiant for our wedding in April. She did an absolutely fantastic job and we received so many compliments on her ceremony. She was very responsive and a pleasure to work with.

Profile Picture Katie, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Can't say enough about this wonderful lady! She makes every event something special. So glad we had her do our 20th vow renewal. Great communication, made the ceremony go flawlessly.

Profile Picture Inga, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Such an amazing lady. The moment I spoke with her over the phone I was confident she would be the perfect officiant to perform the wedding. We were traveling from Florida so I wasn't able to meet her in person. When she arrived I felt like I knew her for quite a while. She really listens and will surprise you by adding personal footnotes that you might have forgotten you told her. She was warm and caring and really responded to being part of the ceremony. She even had a glass of champagne with us and stayed for a bit because she was so moved. She also is very detailed. You don't have to worry about anything with her. She's easy to contact and follows up with you long after the ceremony.
I highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Laurence, 3/16/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Customized Vows, Non-religious

If you are looking for the most amazing officiant ever then Rose is your gal! She is fun, professional, organized, and is always available to help you with any problem you come across. She definitely put the cherry on top of our perfect day and added to the beauty of our ceremony. She is the best at what she does and I highly recommend her to any bride and groom!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 10/27/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Jewish, Single Religion

Could not be happier with Rose's professionalism and elegance. Rose was eloquent, well-spoken, and provided a touch to our wedding that was exactly what we wanted. There wasn't a dry eye in the venue. Well done, Rose.

Profile Picture Peter, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rose was amazing! I really wasn't sure what to look for in an officiant. My husband and I are not the very religious type, so we just wanted something short and sweet. I know no one enjoys listening to a ceremony where the officiant goes on and on. Rose was exactly what we wanted before we even knew what we wanted. All of our guests thought we had the most sweet and romantic vows, and it was all thanks to Rose! She made the process so easy and it turned out to be even more special than I had imagined.

Profile Picture Calysta , 10/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I think the best thing I can say about Rose is that multiple guests asked us "Who is your officiant?!" because she is that good.

The ceremony was exactly what we wanted - laid back, sweet, and short (It was 100 degrees!). Rose's words fit perfectly with the vows we had written each other. Even though we had only met once, our guests really thought she must be an old family friend!

Rose made the whole process super simple and stress-free. She provided two different ceremony structures and were able to customize as needed. While we kept it pretty simple, she had lots of fun ideas I'm sure other couples would be super into. She is just beyond sweet and easy to work with. Our guests also told us that they appreciated how easy she was to hear and listen to - this is a lady who knows what she is doing!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User7278622, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, No Denomination, Non-religious

Rose was excellent! She was professional, available and communicated everything clearly. I would highly recommend her to anyone in need of an officiant.

Profile Picture Jessica , 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rose officiated our wedding May 20, 2017 at a winery in Sonoma and we couldn't be happier with the memories we made with her. We highly recommend Rose to anyone looking for a warm and special person to officiate your wedding. We had received referrals for and met with prospective candidates and no one could match our meeting with Rose. We knew she was "the one" from our first meeting with her. Our experience with Rose was that she is organized, professional, sweet and knows how to walk you through your special day. She is simply amazing!

Profile Picture Kaleena, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rose was great! Very flexible, and respected everything that my husband and I wanted. We never felt pressured into anything we didn't want to do, and Rose responded promptly to all of the questions we had during the process. Rose made everything quick, easy, and painless!

Profile Picture Christina, 5/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rose is an amazing officiant! She worked closely with us beforehand to ensure that we would have a personalized, comfortable, and meaningful ceremony. She is so calm and caring and put us at ease throughout the entire process, from the moment we booked with her until the moment the ceremony concluded. We highly recommend her services for your wedding.

Profile Picture Tom, 4/15/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Civil Union, No Denomination, Customized Vows, Licensed

Rose was very personal and went above and beyond to make our wedding special. We loved how she personalized our vows by asking each of individually what we love about one another. We would recommend her to anyone and everyone.

Profile Picture Natalie, 4/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rose Barboza was excellent! From our first conversation to the wedding itself, she could not have been more helpful and responsive. She provided a very customized and special wedding ceremony for just the two of us. She had the great idea of including our children through their words of advice though they weren't at the ceremony. Rose is so incredibly nice, thoughtful, warm and caring and was just perfect for this very important milestone for us.

Profile Picture Sarah, 12/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rose was amazing, and so accommodating to our wishes and needs.
Thanks for making our very intimate day, so very memorable and special.
Much Aloha,
J & B

Profile Picture B, 11/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rose officiated our ceremony earlier this month and I cannot express enough how wonderful she is! Rose is extremely professional and was quick to respond to any questions we had. She has a calming nature about her and even took time to chat with our daughter who was having some pre-ceremony jitters about her role as flower girl. We receiving so many compliments on her the ceremony she performed, most said it was the best ceremony they had every heard. Still bummed we didn't get a picture with her! Thank you Rose!

Profile Picture Rosa, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rose was fantastic! My (now thanks to Rose) wife and I aren't overly sentimental and were looking for someone easy-going and personable and couldn't have chosen any better. The ceremony turned out perfect, and Rose did such a wonderful job conducting the service as well as guiding us along that it seemed even that much more effortless. Consequentially, I ended up referring Rose to a few other wedding guests!

Profile Picture Alex, 10/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We are so incredibly grateful that we chose Rose as our officiant. Despite torrential rains for our outside wedding and last minute stressors Rose was able to gather and organize our loved ones for a beautiful ceremony. Rose brings so much light and laughter to a wedding, a ceremony of love. She is fabulous!

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/15/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rose goes out of her way to make your day special! We would highly recommend! Our wedding at Chateau St. Jean was fabulous! Thank you Rose!
Marsha and David