5 Reviews for Weddings By Roberta

5 Weddings By Roberta Reviews

We contacted Bobbi in early August pretty desperate to find someone who could officiate for our marriage ceremony scheduled for Saturday, August 16th (the plans for the previous officiate fell through at the last minute!). Despite that she was already booked for the date we requested (along with the other officiates she works with, she was very helpful and willing to try to make it work. She was able to squeeze us in (ours was to be an evening ceremony). This made for a long day for her! My partner and I met with Bobbi the day before the ceremony (we live in Oregon and would be traveling to Modesto for the ceremony). We expressed a desire for a very simple but sincere ceremony. We reviewed the vows and wording for the other parts of the ceremony. We were very specific about what we liked and wanted and Bobbi delivered just as we had requested! We were very happy with the ceremony and grateful she was able to make it work for her schedule. We would definitely recommend Bobbi's services to others. She was very accommodating and willing to support our desires for the ceremony in any way possible.

Profile Picture User4367184, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Roberta was very easy to make arrangements with on short notice.
She showed up and performed our service as we requested.
I would recommend her to a friend
If I was asked for a referral.

Profile Picture Diane, 2/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Roberta was very outgoing and made our special day a success.

Profile Picture Jerry, 5/26/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I could not have asked for a better officiant than Ms. "Dracula". She is one of the most talented and wonderful human beings I have ever met. She brings something special to everyone that she meets. If you are lucky enough that I have been, that special moment stays with you forever. She didn't just marry us, she gave us an ever-living bond to each other. I can just look back on our photos and remember her wonderful presence. For pictures of our Wedding with Weddings by Roberta go to my Facebook page Verbena Quigley and click on the photos albums named "Wedding". It was a beautiful time for all of us and a truly magical experience.

Profile Picture Verbena, 10/31/10, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Bobbie was a huge assest to our wedding. She gave us good advice but let us make our own decisions.

Profile Picture Sherry, 3/20/99, 1 Review