Weddings By Roberta Reviews

5 | Modesto, CA

5 Reviews for Weddings By Roberta

5 Weddings By Roberta Reviews

We contacted Bobbi in early August pretty desperate to find someone who could officiate for our marriage ceremony scheduled for Saturday, August 16th (the plans for the previous officiate fell through at the last minute!). Despite that she was already booked for the date we requested (along with the other officiates she works with, she was very helpful and willing to try to make it work. She was able to squeeze us in (ours was to be an evening ceremony). This made for a long day for her! My partner and I met with Bobbi the day before the ceremony (we live in Oregon and would be traveling to Modesto for the ceremony). We expressed a desire for a very simple but sincere ceremony. We reviewed the vows and wording for the other parts of the ceremony. We were very specific about what we liked and wanted and Bobbi delivered just as we had requested! We were very happy with the ceremony and grateful she was able to make it work for her schedule. We would definitely recommend Bobbi's services to others. She was very accommodating and willing to support our desires for the ceremony in any way possible.

Sent on 09/01/2014

Weddings By Roberta's reply:

Thank you so much for the glowing review. I sincerely appreciate it. It lets others know that we work very hard to make it "Your Wedding - Your Way."

Diane · Married on 02/14/2014

Roberta was very easy to make arrangements with on short notice.
    She showed up and performed our service as we requested.
    I would recommend her to a friend
    If I was asked for a referral.

Sent on 09/06/2014

Weddings By Roberta's reply:

Thank you so much Diane. Your positive response warms my heart. Do keep in touch through the years . . . Bobbi

Jerry · Married on 05/26/2013

Roberta was very outgoing and made our special day a success.

Sent on 02/13/2014

Weddings By Roberta's reply:

Seeing happy people joined in marriage fills my heart with gladness. Do keep in touch throughout the years . . . Bobbi

Verbena · Married on 10/31/2010

I could not have asked for a better officiant than Ms. "Dracula". She is one of the most talented and wonderful human beings I have ever met. She brings something special to everyone that she meets. If you are lucky enough that I have been, that special moment stays with you forever. She didn't just marry us, she gave us an ever-living bond to each other. I can just look back on our photos and remember her wonderful presence. For pictures of our Wedding with Weddings by Roberta go to my Facebook page Verbena Quigley and click on the photos albums named "Wedding". It was a beautiful time for all of us and a truly magical experience.

Sent on 09/07/2012

Jennie, it was my pleasure to Officiate at your Halloween Wedding. Bobbi

Sherry · Married on 03/20/1999

Bobbie was a huge assest to our wedding. She gave us good advice but let us make our own decisions.

Sent on 02/19/2014

Weddings By Roberta's reply:

Thank you for this review. I truly want to make it: "Your Wedding - Your Way." I look forward to keeping in touch . . . Bobbi