Rabbi Solomon Rothstein Reviews

Rabbi Solomon Rothstein 5
Rabbi Solomon Rothstein 6
Rabbi Solomon Rothstein 7

Jessica · Married on 08/18/2018

Rabbi Sol was more than just our wedding officiant. He took the time to create a real bond with us before and after our wedding that is so special. He guided us in the midst of crazy wedding planning and kept us focused on our love and commitment as a couple and always was had an open door to us. He ran a beautiful, personalized ceremony, as he got to know us before the big day. We had so much positive feedback from our wedding guests on how beautiful our wedding ceremony was and what great job Rabbi Sol did. Everyone appreciated how personal the ceremony was to us. He is extremely knowledgeable on the Jewish religioun and will make the ceremony as religious as you are comfortable with. Highly recommend! We are so appreciative of Rabbi Sol mentoring us as a couple and always pointing out the most important thing to do is prioritize each other and our relationship.

Rabbi Solomon Rothstein 8
    Rabbi Solomon Rothstein 15
    Rabbi Solomon Rothstein 16
    Rabbi Solomon Rothstein 17

Jeff · Married on 05/20/2018

We really enjoyed working with Rabbi Sol to create a truly special wedding.

Lisa · Married on 05/12/2018

Rabbi Sol was an absolute pleasure to work with. He cares so much about what he does and is someone we will stay in touch with for years to come. He officiated our wedding on May 12, 2018 and so many of our guests were raving about him and asking where we found him. It was an interfaith (Jewish/Catholic) wedding and he brought aspects from both faiths into the ceremony. The guests also said they have never seen such a meaningful ceremony where it was truly about the people getting married. He was very responsive during the planning process and had a lot of great ideas to make our ceremony special. I will be highly recommending him to everyone I know!

Tamara · Married on 03/23/2018

Rabbi Sol was AMAZING!! We were referred to Sol by a friend of ours- he officiated their wedding a couple of years ago. From the first time we met with Sol, we knew he would be the perfect fit and add the perfect touch to our wedding ceremony. We met with him a handful of times before the wedding to create our perfect ceremony. Sol is always available to meet and chat and will welcome you into his home as if you live there! Our wedding ceremony was beautiful to say the least. We had an interfaith ceremony and Sol added the perfect touches to make sure everyone felt welcomed and comfortable. We received SO many compliments on how beautiful the ceremony was and we cannot thank him enough! We are so happy to have gained a life-long friend in Sol! :)

Ryan · Married on 03/10/2018

LOVE Rabbi Solomon. So warm and caring. You can tell that he truly loves what he does and that he cared deeply about our ceremony and conveying our love in a beautiful way. Highly recommended!!

Daniel · Married on 02/24/2018

Rabbi Sol was great to work with. We met with him a few times in person and skyped many times, as we reside in another state, but got married in South FL. He truly cares about the couples he works with. He is passionate about what he does and our ceremony was extra special with him leading.
    He has a warm, charasmatic, benevolent charm that captivated our friends and family during our ceremony and made us feel at ease not only during the ceremony but also during the weeks prior. He provided marriage counseling for us as well which was an added bonus.
    I can't say enough good things about Rabbi Sol, he was a pleasure to work with! My wife and I as well as both our families highly recommend him!

Rabbi Solomon Rothstein 18

Maria · Married on 01/27/2018

Rabbi Rothstein is amazing. Every one of our guests said how beautiful our ceremony was.

He met with us through out the year before our wedding. He made us feel at ease and comfortable with the order of our ceremony.

On the day of, he calmly guided us through the traditions and even translated some of our ceremony into Spanish.

Sent on 02/04/2018

Rabbi Solomon Rothstein's reply:

Dear Maria and Robert: Thank you so very much for your beautiful review. I shall always cherish your words and your friendship. Love Rabbi Sol

robyn · Married on 12/24/2017

Rabbi Sol was terrfic! He really spent the time to get to know us and how to best make the wedding personal for us. We were from out of town so most of our contact with him was through skype; yet it felt like Rabbi Sol was our lifelong rabbi and support. The ceremony was unique and had touches that included our parents, which made them feel special as well. I can't say enough good things about Rabbi Sol. We recommend him for anyone who is looking for a one of a kind Jewish Wedding experience.

Sent on 12/27/2017

Rabbi Solomon Rothstein's reply:

Dear Robyn and EM Thank you for your warm and loving review. I shall always cherish your words, and of couurse your friendship. Love Rabbi Sol

Alana · Married on 11/11/2017

Our guests were extremely impressed with our ceremony officiated by Rabbi Rothstein. Prior to our wedding we had multiple Skype and FaceTime sessions, as well as in person. He has a gentle speaking voice and powerful chanting voice. What Rothstein said at our wedding was truly unique and heart felt. We were very picky with our selection and could not be happier with selecting Rabbi Solomon Rothstein. Highly recommend.

adam · Married on 10/21/2017

By far the best and easiest decision we made during the entire wedding process. The ceremony was contemporary, light and loved by all attendees regardless of faith. I would recommend Rabbi Sol to anyone looking for a unique and innovative ceremony which still has traditional components. We had a wonderful ceremony.
    Further, from the moment we first talked to Rabbi Sol he took a genuine interest in us and we have developed a relationship that will last into the future. By far the best decision we made.

Aileen · Married on 10/14/2017

Rabbi Rothstein was absolutely wonderful! He made our ceremony so special, personal, funny and beautiful! It’s the most memorable part of the entire wedding day for us! Love you Rabbi ❤️

Rabbi Solomon Rothstein 19
    Rabbi Solomon Rothstein 26
    Rabbi Solomon Rothstein 27
    Rabbi Solomon Rothstein 28

Ashleigh · Married on 05/27/2017

Rabbi Sol is amazing. I found him while working a wedding. He was so poetic & loving in his ritual that I had to get him to do my ceremony. When he did, our family & friends had nothing but praise to give. He is funny, knowledgeable (about many religions), loving, kind and understanding. My husband & I would recommend him to our closest friends & family because we know he is a true treasure.

Jessica · Married on 05/20/2017

I cannot express enough gratitude to Rabbi Rothstein for officiating my wedding. He is truly A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! I originally had asked my local rabbi if he would officiate my interfaith wedding (mormon and jewish) and my rabbi declined. I think it worked out for the best because I found Rabbi Rothstein and boy I lucked out. I was very worried because the groom and I are out of town and we couldn't get into town to meet with Rabbi Rothstein all that much to discuss our relationship and how we wanted our ceremony to be. We met a couple times in person but the bulk of our planning was through Skype. Rabbi was really accommodating to our schedules which was a blessing! Rabbi kept assuring us our wedding would be the "talk of the town" and boy did he deliver. My photographer even told me prior to the ceremony I got the best Rabbi however it didn't really hit me until I found that everyone was so touched during my ceremony that most guests were bawling! Rabbi Rothstein helped to display our love story perfectly! And he even officiated the wedding in Spanish, English and Hebrew!!! I cannot tell you how many complements we've gotten from guests and my wedding was only 4 days ago!!! I was seriously floored by how many people said "I've never seen a wedding like this, your Rabbi did an amazing job." Rabbi Rothstein was even so kind to call us the day after our wedding to see how it was going and offered his services for marriage advice indefinitely and offered his help if we would ever need it. He is so genuine! Truly, this Rabbi was sent to us from above!!! Look no further and book him because he truly is the BEST!

Jessica & Jacob (Wedding May 20th!)

lauren · Married on 05/06/2017

Rabbi Sol did an amazing job at our wedding! From the moment we met him we knew he would be perfect for our wedding. He was warm, thoughtful, funny, and helped us every step of the way. He invested time to get to know us which really showed at the ceremony. All of my guests were impressed and couldn’t give enough positive feedback about the ceremony.
    We went to his house multiple times for premarital counseling and wedding planning which was very helpful during this stressful time where he provided great stories that were very enlightening. We are looking forward to post-marital counseling in the future and showing Rabbi Sol all of our wedding pictures. He truly is the best out there!

• Lucy&Jeremy

Lucy · Married on 04/01/2017

Our entire experience with Rabbi Solomon has been so memorable. I know that we have created a friendship for life. The pre-marital classes were filled with tears, laughs and many nights where we both left with a clear idea of how to be there for each other thanks to Rabbi Sol. We could not have chosen a more perfect officiant to marry us. The words that Rabbi Solomon said captivated our entire wedding party and it was engraved forever in our memories. I have never felt so connected to my now husband than when we were standing in front of each other, hearing Rabbi Solomon's words pronouncing us husband and wife.

Sent on 04/14/2017

Rabbi Solomon Rothstein's reply:

Dear Lucy and Jeremy I shall always cherish your loving thoughts. And of course I will always cherish your friendship Rabbi Sol

marianna · Married on 03/25/2017

Our big day wouldn't be the same without Rabbi Sol! He was a blessing for us! Not only was he diligent, respectful, punctual, and amazing on our wedding day but he coached us prior to our marriage that helped us out immensely with all the wedding planning stress. We truly consider him to be part of our family now. On the day of, we absolutely loved the ketubah and veil ceremony. And we were so happy with how smooth our main ceremony went despite all the rain craziness that came upon us. Guests came up to me after the ceremony and still tell me today how original, different, and entertaining our interfaith ceremony was. We are so thankful Rabbi Sol came into our lives!

SACHA · Married on 03/18/2017

I rarely write reviews, but I feel the need to spread the word about how incredible Rabbi Sol is.
    I was, admittedly, a very picky and controlling bride. I worried day and night and, like many brides, lost sight of the true meaning behind our wedding. Rabbi Sol guided me through the roller coaster of emotions that sneaks up on you in the few months leading up to your wedding. A former psychologist as well, Rabbi Sol has a gift for pin-pointing a couple's trouble-spots and strengthening them through realistic advice and countless heart-warming stories gathered from his extensive career helping hundreds of couples. My husband and I continue to check-in with him regularly. Sessions with Rabbi Sol have strengthened our relationship and I am so grateful to have found him. If you are lucky enough to book him, you will find yourself with the same gratitude, I guarantee it!

Jennifer · Married on 03/18/2017

Rabbi Sol married us at the Colony Hotel over a year ago. The ceremony that he performed felt so tailored to us it was truly special and heartfelt. The ceremony was funny, charming, romantic and timeless. The special ceremony ideas he added made the ceremony lighter and more memorable. Over a year later people still tell me how wonderful our ceremony was and I have non-Jewish friends that attended my ceremony that would like Rabbi Sol to marry them if they ever get hitched! He really is that good... I cannot recommend him highly enough!!

Sent on 07/27/2018

Rabbi Solomon Rothstein's reply:

Dear Jenniferz; Thank you for your beautiful words. I can't begin to describe how happy I am whenever a couple responds the way you did. Your happiness means every thing to me. And that's why I wanted your ceremony to be the best. Love rabbi Sol

Ashleigh · Married on 02/07/2017

I fell in love with this man when I worked a wedding that he was officiating. I didn't know the people getting married & I still cried because of how beautiful & poetic he made the ceremony. It was a Jewish ceremony, reformed, but, the way he worded everything he explained the Jewish traditions in a way that nearly every religion can appreciate. I love Rabbi Sol & would recommend him to everyone with a kind heart & an open mind.

Sent on 12/14/2016

Rabbi Solomon Rothstein's reply:

Dear Ashleigh: I am so touched by your review. I shall always cherish the sweet and loving words that you expressed. You are a very gifted and talented lady and I feel so blessed having you in my life. Rabbi Sol

Ali · Married on 02/04/2017

Wow words can't even describe how amazing rabbi sol is. My husband and I first met him shortly after we got engaged. We took premarital classes with him. My husband is not Jewish and rabbi sol instantly made him feel comfortable. He welcomed us into his home as if we were one of his own. The day of the wedding rabbi sol performed such an amazing ceremony people kept coming up to us asking us where did we find this rabbi. His warm heart and funny sense of humor made our ceremony. I would recommend rabbi sol a million times over and over again. Thank you rabbi Sol for making our day so unique and special. You truly are a wonderful rabbi and we can't thank you enough for making our dream wedding so special.

Donna · Married on 02/03/2017

Definitely THE BEST PART of our wedding day! Rabbi Sol made our ceremony a spectacular and memorable one. We could not be happier with our Rabbi. He made everyone smile, laugh, and feel part of our special day. He also explained everything so well, that people who were not jewish could understand the meaning of each thing. We had an English/Hebrew AND Spanish ceremony!! You will love him instantly.

• User7531247 · 1+ year ago

Rabbi Sol was an excellent officiant. Before the wedding, he spent time getting to know us. He was responsive to our questions and concerns and worked with us to design a custom ceremony with which we were very happy. Everyone at the wedding commented after the ceremony how they were moved by it. We highly recommend him!

Sent on 12/27/2016

Rabbi Solomon Rothstein's reply:

Thank you for the spectacular review. I appreciate your words and your friendship. May the future bring you much joy and gladness Love Rabbi Sol

Tatyana · Married on 12/17/2016

My husband and I extensively researched different Rabbi's in Southern Florida. We immediately agreed that Rabbi Sol was the right one for us because he took the time to get to know us. This was very important to us. We had Skype marriage counseling sessions and he answered all of our questions. We had a Russian Jewish wedding, Rabbi Sol wanted to ensure that our Russian grandparents would understand by incorporating a English/Russian Poem which he recited. It was amazing. We're getting compliments left and right because of Rabbi Sol's majestic voice during the katubah signing and ceremony. He was the perfect match for us and I highly recommend him if your looking for close relationship with your officiant.

Rebecca · Married on 12/03/2016

Rabbi Solomon was fabulous! Ceremony was very memorable. David and I couldn't have asked for better. We will continue to see Rabbi Solomon throughout our marriage.