Weddings by "Officially Yours" Reviews

27 | Pompano Beach, FL

27 Reviews for Weddings by "Officially Yours"

Margaret · Married on 09/18/2017

The officiant made our wedding day perfect! Very professional and accommodating! We will be going back for pictures on our anniversary!

Sent on 08/23/2017

Ariel · Married on 06/25/2016

Susan is great. She was very professional and easy to work with.

Sent on 07/23/2014

Brenda · Married on 01/16/2015

Planning a wedding from Minnesota to take place in Pompano Beach, FL entirely via the internet can be a little stressful. Susan was amazing ! She was very prompt, professional and provided excellent communication (via email, text and phone) through out the entire wedding process. She chose a perfect location, convenient and easy to find. Beautiful setting for an afternoon wedding. When we arrived, she was very organized with her paperwork and camera equip. The short ceremony was exactly what we wanted. The pictures she took after the ceremony were excellent. By the time we arrived home from our honeymoon, the pictures were waiting in my mailbox. Very impressive.

Sent on 01/28/2015

paige · Married on 01/10/2015

Susan was awesome! She made our ceremony exactly what we wanted. Very professional and always available whenever we had questions. We knew the moment we met her that we wanted her to marry us!

Sent on 02/03/2015

Susan was wonderful to work with. Very personable, informative and easy to work with. I would definitely recommend her to friends and family

Sent on 12/01/2014
  • User4521388 · event on 10/29/2014

Susan,
    Was wonder, fun and easy to work with. Photos turned out great!

Sent on 11/03/2014

Tanya · Married on 07/12/2014

Susan and her assistant were great! She created a nice ceremony and got some great shots before, during and after the wedding. We had a great time and have some lovely photos and video to cherish from our special day! Thanks!!!

Sent on 07/26/2014

Amanda · Married on 07/01/2014

My husband and I decided to elope last minute in Miami Beach. In searching the web there were so many venders to choose from for this type of service (To Officiate a Ceremony Beachfront), however Susan also offered a variety of other services such as Photography, where most others do not or charge you an arm and a leg for this type of service. Susan was very understanding that we were working with a small budget and went the extra mile for us :) She not only traveled to our location free of charge but she also complimented us with beautiful photos to remember our special day:) In contacting Susan her beautiful positive spirit alone stood out above the rest, and we knew immediately we made the right choice. She not only made us feel extremely comfortable and accommodated to our last minute request but she was also very sweet. Her professionalism was superior and she was just amazing to work with. I would recommend her to anyone looking for Wedding or Photography related services. Five Stars! Thanks so much!!
    The Musgroves

Sent on 07/07/2014

Susan was extremely professional! She put myself and my fiance (now husbasnd) at ease with the entire process of the ceremony vows. She was dressed perfectly and was an absolute darling! Would recommend her to anyone!!

Sent on 05/06/2014

Jamie · event on 04/26/2014

Susan was so amazing! You didn't even know she was there. Everyone commented how terrific, nice and warm she was. I would definitely hire her again

Sent on 05/06/2014

Rebecca · Married on 02/22/2014

Susan was wonderful to work with. Our engagement was very short and she was able to capture the essence of our marriage in 1-2 short conversations. She was extremely flexible when we changed the physical location of the ceremony last minute due to rain. We also added a last minute element to the ceremony and she ran with it.

Sent on 02/24/2014

Kimberly · Married on 11/23/2013

Professional, helpful, easy to work with and an absolutely lovely service. It was exactly what we wanted and more than we could have wished for. Excellent from start to finish!

Sent on 12/08/2013

ashley · Married on 11/10/2013

Susan provided excellent services to us on our wedding day . She listened to everything we wanted and made it happen. We could not have asked for anything more.

Sent on 11/27/2013

Cindy · Married on 11/10/2013

Susan was our officiant at our wedding. Susan was very responsive and flexible, and in addition we found out that she is the "jack of all trades"! Not only was she the officiant, but she was also an amazing photographer. She added to the overall success of our special day and I highly recommend her, thank you Susan!! Cindy, Fort Lauderdale

Sent on 12/26/2013

Sean · Married on 07/23/2013

Thank you Susan and your team, it was a pleasure to work with you all. The Knowles Media Group provided a great package for us, which include Officiant Services, wedding photography, and wedding videography. We would recommend her time over time. I found that they were on the ball and keeping everything we wanted to the tee. Thanks again for the Video and Photography Flash Drive. I loved how easy it is the pop the drive into the TV and play for all my family and friends.
    -- Sean

Sent on 10/23/2013

After meeting with 4 other photographers, my wife and I hired Susan in January to do our engagement photos and wedding. We went to her house and while she went over her packages and previous weddings, I looked around at all of her sports and concert photos on the wall. My wife preferred it this way. During our wedding, she was able to manage everyone on the family long enough to get everyone we wanted into photos. This was not an easy task. We love the photos of our ceremony and reception. After the wedding and honeymoon, Susan maintained contact with us and sent all the proofs for the wedding book. She made a note and surprised us another huge engagement poster photo after a friend (mine, not my wife) wrote in sharpie directly the picture.

Sent on 12/24/2013

Beautiful ceremony. Simple and short like we wanted! Thank you very much Susan!!

Sent on 04/07/2013

Susan was a pleasure to work with. She photographed my cousin's wedding and knew I'd like for her to be a part of my wedding as well. Susan is a sweetheart, very accommodating, professional, and most of all, talented! Not only did she take great pictures and video but she officiated my wedding ceremony as well! I would highly recommended Officially Yours to any and all of my friends and family!
    -Danielle

Sent on 12/01/2012
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 11/03/2012

Officially Yours saved us from a wedding crisis! We hired Susan a week and a half before our wedding, and cannot believe how many compliments we're STILL recieving about our ceremony! Susan listened to our wish list-despite some items being a bit odd, and made our personalities shine through! Thank you for ensuring this was my favorite part of our day!!

Sent on 12/06/2012

Dawn · Married on 11/02/2012

I used Susan Knowles as the photographer for my wedding. She came highly recommended, and did not disappoint. My photos are beautiful! Loved working with her!

Sent on 12/02/2012

beth · Married on 08/05/2012

Susan is amazing! She helped us create the perfect vows. She kept in close contact with us and was always quick to respond to any inquiries by email or phone. She is very welcoming. We had a wonderful service. I recommend her to anyone looking for an officiate.

Sent on 08/09/2012

Robert · Married on 04/06/2012

I would highly recommend Susan to anyone! I can't say enough how special Susan is. Helping us through the process of getting married. The time she spent making sure "our day" was just that "our day". Patient and kind to all of our guests. We even included our beloved dog Max. The ceremony was absolutely the most touching experience ever. Susan made us feel so at ease, the calm way she had about her just settled our nerves down. I would recommend Susan to anyone who is considering getting married. We were truly blessed to find her online, we never considered anyone else, from the first email until the last goodbye, I felt like we had a new friend in her. As the years pass, we will never forget the kindness we were shown in Ft. Lauderdale. Thank you for making 4-6-12 incredible!

Sent on 08/08/2012

Jessica · Married on 06/21/2012

I would highly recommend Susan to anyone looking to get married!
    She answered all my questions quickly and effectively. She is very professional and compassionate, and has a calming manner that put this very nervous bride at ease. She helped with my vows until they were perfect, allowing the kids to be part of the ceremony, and made us feel like we were the only couple on earth. Thank You, Thank You.

Sent on 08/07/2012

Allison · Married on 08/08/2014

Susan was wonderful to communicate with in setting up our wedding. She checked back in and made sure everything was in order. She was able to get me a rate that was in our budget. We appreciate her services for making our day one to remember.

Sent on 10/29/2014

Hired Susan for our vow renewal after 25 years of marriage. What a GREAT time!! Very professional, yet very comforting. My guests were also impressed. Ms. Knowles has such a sunny disposition that radiates throughout the entire ceromony. We were so lucky to find her. You only have one chance to make your second time as memorable as the first.Thank you Wedding Wire for all of your help.

Sent on 04/26/2013