Weddings by Nicole G. Reviews

23 | Manassas, VA

23 Reviews for Weddings by Nicole G.

Weddings by Nicole G. 1
Weddings by Nicole G. 6
  • Christopher

Christopher Maher · Married on 06/08/2019

Nicole was great!!!

Nicole was fantastic from start to finish. She paid attention to all the small details for our wedding and reception. Highly recommend Nicole if you wanna have a smooth wedding. Thank you Nicole!

Chris and Patricia

Sent on 06/29/2019

renee · Married on 01/20/2019

Greg and Renee's Vineyard Vows

Greg and I met Nicole at a Fredericksburg Wedding Expo. We were instantly drawn to her friendly personality and warm smile. We were pleased with the package options and decided on the Sapphire Package. She met all of our needs and more. She worked well with our site coordinator and other vendors. Because I knew she paid attention to detail, I wasn't concerned about anything. She made certain everyone was in place, and that the room reflected my vision
    She even coordinated the room breakdown. One of our groomsmen injured himself the morning of the wedding and was not able to be in the wedding. He was replaced by an Usher. Until the ceremony was beginning, I was none the wiser. In fact, nobody contacted me for anything that day. My wedding day was so peaceful. I credit her with my having a stress free wedding day. I would definitely recommend her.

Sent on 12/22/2018
    Weddings by Nicole G. 7
    Weddings by Nicole G. 8
    Weddings by Nicole G. 9

Weddings by Nicole G.'s reply:

Thank you so much! It was my pleasure to bring your vision to fruition! Knowing that you were stress-free and truly enjoyed your day, is what I strive for! Many Blessings and Much love to the both of you!

Shannan · Married on 08/31/2018

Nicole was amazing throughout our wedding planning process. We came in completely clueless about wedding planning and she gave us so much advice and guidance on everything. Nicole made our lives so much easier and we trusted her from day one. She was always available for questions/clarification and met with us multiple times to ensure we were on top of our timeline. She was in constant communication with everyone throughout the planning process including our vendors on our behalf. She constantly checked in to make sure we weren’t stressed out throughout the planning process, but of course we weren’t because of Nicole! We did have a few hiccups during the wedding day (vendor's behind schedule in setting up ceremony chairs, formal portraits taking much longer than planned), but Nicole addressed all of these and kept the event running as smooth as possible. We are very grateful for everything she did to make our wedding day so special!

Sent on 09/12/2018

Weddings by Nicole G.'s reply:

You and your families were such a joy with which to work. It was my absolute pleasure working with you all and making your day so special! Make sure that you keep in touch with me as I will check in with you all from time to time! Congratulations again! :)
  • Kristie

Kristie · Married on 07/21/2018

Nicole made life so much easier while planning the wedding and I don’t know what I would have done without her on the wedding day. I recommend her 100%! Thank you Nicole!

Sent on 08/03/2018

Weddings by Nicole G.'s reply:

Awe!!! Thank you so much Kristie! I am so appreciative and humbled by your comments. You and Robert had a vision and I am so happy we were able to pull everything off, despite that pesky rain!! LOL Hugs to both of you!

Deena · Married on 06/23/2018

Initially we were going to try to manage the wedding by ourselves to save money and about 45 days out we realized what a bad decision this was! When I called Nicole she immediately made herself available, on the ball, well organized and knew her stuff! Always available, managed every detail perfect. Nicole made this day worry free and amazing! I highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/03/2018

Julie · Married on 06/23/2018

Nicole was amazing!! She was always so calm, collected and organized. She made my big day such a success! Thank you Nicole!!

Sent on 07/06/2018

Joc · Married on 05/31/2018

She was amazing and hands on I would recommend her to everyone I know

Sent on 01/29/2018

Weddings by Nicole G.'s reply:

Thanks so much for that Joc! It was a pleasure working with you as well!

Michele · Married on 04/14/2018

Nicole was there when I needed her doctor no things I didn’t even think of. She knows what needs to get done how to do it the best way possible and does it flawlessly. She was an angel to me kept me sane and allowed me to enjoy my day without worrying about the details. I knew Nicole was on it. She helped to make my day perfect.

Sent on 04/17/2018

Andrea · event on 03/02/2018

I reached out to Nicole because I was feeling very overwhelmed planning my birthday party. I wanted to gather a group of my friends and hire a driver to take us to a couple wineries and to lunch. But, I absolutely hate having to make reservations and figure out what times we should be at what places. I just wanted everything to be done.

Before reaching out to Nicole, I was going to just forget that whole plan and have my friends meet me at one winery and then go somewhere for lunch and then go home, but Nicole told me that would be boring, and she was right. LOL. She took care of everything! She arranged the driver, made reservations at the different wineries, and made our lunch reservation. I just picked the places I wanted to go. She also got me a really good deal on the driver, and he was amazing. On the party day, we were having really bad wind and schools and the federal government had been closed the day before. People were still without power on the day of my party and traffic to my house was terrible because of downed power lines and traffic lights that just wouldn't work. The van was about an hour and a half late because of that traffic, and I was getting worried because we were going to miss our first tasting and then might be late for lunch. As soon as the driver called to say he would be late, Nicole called the wineries and the restaurant and let them know. Everything worked out! We still got to do all the tastings and have lunch! It was such a fun day, and I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 03/05/2018

Chelsea · Married on 11/05/2017

She was so amazing! Everything was together and she allowed me to be stress free. I would totally recommend her to any and everyone that is getting married.

Sent on 11/07/2017
    Weddings by Nicole G. 10
    Weddings by Nicole G. 11

Weddings by Nicole G.'s reply:

Chelsea, I would not have been anywhere in the world except Atlanta on your wedding day! It was my absolute pleasure to be able to bring your vision together. Thank you for your kind words and my most sincere congratulations to you and Ricky! #forevergraves

Tiffany · Married on 10/14/2017

Nicole was absolutely amazing! We had a beautiful weekend wedding at Lydia Mountain, and Nicole helped guide us every step of the way. I've heard every wedding has hiccups, and ours was no different... We purchased our own linens and it was taking forever to get the wrinkles out, and Nicole took them home to throw in dryer and hang for us, the night before the wedding.
    She was great with communicating to all of our vendors, and stepped in when things weren't right.
    She kept me calm, as I was so nervous to walk down the aisle...and my family and friends and I all loved her! She was such a blessing. Look no further....Nicole is the event planner to plan your dream event!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Weddings by Nicole G.'s reply:

An absolutely breathtaking view, fabulous weather, and an amazing couple...It was my pleasure helping you and Jesse bring your vision together! You, your wedding party, and your family were a delight with which to work. I wish you both all the best in the future and a very happy married life!

Ericka · Married on 10/01/2017

We hired her as a coordinator, and she was a master! Nicole was not only supportive, thoughtful, attentive, resourceful, graceful - her warm personality and open attitude won over everyone in the wedding party. She managed the day beautifully in every regard. Importantly, she thought of everything we didn't, and she kept her head while the bride was losing hers. Plus - and this is a big plus - she had this amazing instinct during the reception for knowing exactly when I needed a beer. :) I cannot thank you enough for the amazing job you did for us. Mom loves you, the bridesmaids love you, the groom loves you, I love you!

Sent on 11/12/2017

Milton "DJ Taz" · Married on 09/23/2017

I do not even know where to begin. Nothing I can say could translate the gratitude the excellent work for you, your team, your execution, and delivery from the months leading up to especially the day of any ceremony. Thank you so much for everything - all the calls and meetings, emails and checklists we had to endure. Thanks for keeping the client calm, putting out fires and just getting stuff done. :) You're professional and thoughtful and great at your job!
    Five stars isn't a limit that could capture all you have done, but I know that when I say you are the best wedding coordinator, I mean it without a doubt. Your talent far exceeds anything I know.
    If anyone is looking for a coordinator that will guide you through the entire planning process and see throughout the end with both the highest professionalism and finesse. They will not be disappointed.
    I was my honor working with you. Again Thank You!! Milton "DJ Taz"

Sent on 10/02/2017

Weddings by Nicole G.'s reply:

Milton "DJ Taz", it is always a pleasure working with you on events! Your calmness, professionalism, and attention to detail make my job super easy! Thank you so much for all of your kind words! Can't wait for the next event together!

Terron · Married on 09/23/2017

Nicole it was our pleasure to have you as our wedding coordinator. I can honestly say I don’t know what we would have done without you. The first time we called you, and heard your voice which is so friendly, and polite we liked you already. My fiancé and I said we want you, and there wasn’t a need to interview anyone else. Our first initial meeting we knew we found the right person. Your professionalism, experience, and expertise made our wedding, and reception perfect! You went above, and beyond the call of duty participating as the “MC” at the reception. Thank you so much for this! Also I especially want to thank you for calming down my wife inside the limousine. She told me how frantic she was concerning her bouquet, but you calmly said, “no worries I will fix this”, and that is exactly what you did. That not only calmed her down, but she was extremely happy, and the joy on her face coming down the aisle was electrifying. You told me I would cry seeing her, but if course I refused to believe you. Well what a fool I was to ever doubt you. I did have tears in my eyes, because she was so beautiful when I first saw her. We are so grateful to have you, and I look forward working with you on future projects. God Bless you and know from the bottom of our hearts - We love you Nicole Gaskin!

Sent on 10/02/2017
    Weddings by Nicole G. 12

Weddings by Nicole G.'s reply:

Thank you so much for those kind words Terron and Jocelyn! It is always bittersweet when the reception is over and our time together comes to an end. I am glad to know that there will be other events in the future for us to collaborate on together! I wish you all the best in your new adventures together!

Cheri · Married on 09/22/2017

I was so impressed with meeting Nicole, her professionalism spoke for itself. Nicole was on point in every aspect of my clients wedding. Nicole was very easy to work with and knowledgable of the whole event! She kept me updated on any changes that was made and I had no surprises as an event designer/ decorator. Nicole is a very timely and well organized planner and I will always and highly recommend her to anyone needing a event or wedding planner.

Sent on 11/24/2017

Jamey · Married on 09/03/2017

Our vision could not have come together without Nicole!

Sent on 09/11/2017

Weddings by Nicole G.'s reply:

It was my pleasure to work with you and Rudo for your 20th Wedding Vow Renewal! You all are a beautiful couple!

Constance · Married on 07/01/2017

Thank you for making our special day even more special! Your attention to the slightest detail made it an even more joyous occasion because we trusted you to handle things and you did!!! From the napkins all the way altar!! Thank you!!!

Sent on 07/01/2017

Erika · Married on 10/08/2016

Our day would not have been the same without Nicole, and I wish we had found her sooner in our planning process! We hired Nicole as a day of coordinator about 3 months before the wedding and she went far beyond our expectations. She seamlessly picked up the planning reigns and alleviated much stress along the way. We were still in need of booking a few important vendors and she helped us find wonderful ones on very short notice. She was extremely organized and worked very well with our families and other vendors to ensure that everyone did what they were supposed to. Nicole also checked in with us regularly in the 2 months leading up to the wedding both to check that we were doing what we needed and to make sure our stress level was well managed. On the day of the wedding, we had a hurricane come through that prevented our outdoor ceremony/cocktail hour plans, but she handled this so well and consistent with our vision that it barely registered as a change to our plan. Nicole is incredibly outgoing, friendly, and extremely easy to work to with and she melded right into our families. She loves planning weddings and does it extremely well! We would highly(!!!) recommend Nicole to anyone needing help with their plans (no matter the stage)!

Sent on 04/15/2017

Terrence · Married on 09/10/2016

Nothing to ever worry or stress about!

I had the amazing opportunity to solicit Weddings By Nicole G. LLC for a destination location. We had our ceremony in the mountains tucked away in West Virginia. Let me tell you not a detail was left hanging.T here was a consistency of professionalism , attention to detail and an overwhelming sense of intuitiveness. She even got additional perks for us based on past relationships with vendors.

Sent on 04/19/2017

Brittney · Married on 08/13/2016

By far one of the best decisions I made during my planning process was choosing Nicole as my wedding coordinator. She took all the stress I had and made it disappear. I didn't worry about a thing on my special day except enjoying it! Nicole is extremely organized, professional, and truly cares about her clients. I would highly recommend her to anyone I know! She is simply the best!!

Sent on 04/30/2017

Weddings by Nicole G.'s reply:

Awe!!! I absolutely loved working with your family! Thank you so much for trusting me with your special day! You and your family have a special place in our family!

Brianna · Married on 06/15/2016

Nicole assisted me with planning my destination wedding in Florida. She did an amazing job coordinating all of my vendors and even negotiated the group hotel rate and a lower catering rate since my wedding was in the middle of the week. I would recommend her skills, knowledge and expertise to any couple needing planning services. She is a true professional.

Sent on 04/19/2017

Anissa · Married on 09/01/2015

Nicole is an amazing planner who displays the highest degree of professionalism, dedication, and total commitment to the bride and groom. She has the unique ability of bringing your vision of a perfect wedding day to life. Her attention to detail and enforced timelines ensured all venues were set and finalized to alleviate any worry or stress. I enjoyed working with her and highly recommend her services for your wedding day events.

Sent on 07/14/2016

Tanya · Married on 08/31/2018

Nicole is a natural born leader and professional, born for it! Her services were stellar in the prep before the wedding. Remarkably, she knows how ALL the pieces should come together for that Special Day! She was assessable each and every step of the way, from start to finish!!

One area of need is the “day of” services. She was working so hard to keep the day moving and fulfilling all things that were happening. That part of the service requires so much that it is essential for her to have an assistant to make sure things on ALL fronts we running smooth. So If I could make one suggestion depending on the size of the Venue and number of guest, Nicole should absolutely have an assistant working with her on the DAY OF the big event. We were told that she would have an assistant for the day of the event to help with the logistics but it was not provided. All in all a great experience.

Sent on 09/23/2018

Weddings by Nicole G.'s reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words and suggestions! :) It was a pleasure working with your family!