Weddings by Michelle Marquis Reviews

69 | Christiansted, VI

69 Reviews for Weddings by Michelle Marquis

L.a. · Getting married on 06/04/2021

Our erfect wedding

What can we say except Michelle truly did make our dreams come true. Her personality is warm but edgy, which to us was a big plus when planning our wedding frtom so far away. She is fun and creative but no nonsense and up front which we really appreciated. Michelle handled last minute changes with ease and kept us calm and our day flowing even while dealing with a few high maintenance guests in our group. We had so much fun while planning and Michelle's quick thinking made evertyhing perfect. We can'tthank her enough.

Sent on 04/30/2019

Weddings by Michelle Marquis's reply:

Thanks so much! We are so glad you chose us to be a part of your day. We enjoyed every minute of it! Michelle and the team at WBMM.
  • Anette

Anette Hvidsted-Thiessen · Married on 12/24/2019

Perfect and very romantic

Michelle was so helpfull from the first mail we sent. Always she responded us back. Always with answers to us. On our weddingday, she did every so good, that we could just lean back, and just enjoy our day. Perfect, helpfull and a great team with vintagecar, music, flowers......

Sent on 01/20/2020

Weddings by Michelle Marquis's reply:

Thanks so much Anette and Soren! We were thrilled to be a part of your wedding day! Take care! Michelle
  • Katy

Katy Chaney · Married on 12/23/2019

Perfection!

I can’t say enough great things about Michelle. I planned this in 5 weeks, and she was superb! She made it so simple and stress free, & executed my vision on a shoe string budget, with small details and surprises for us!

Sent on 12/31/2019

Weddings by Michelle Marquis's reply:

Katy thanks so much for your great review and for putting your trust in me! You, Mike, the whole group were just a joy to be around and we are honored to have been a part of it. Congratulations!

Nbell · Married on 07/17/2019

Our wedding was all smiles!

Where to start. 3 days of events. Multiple locations, coordinated but unique styles each night. All of this was designed and brought together by Michelle and her staff, who were also so fabulous and kept everything smooth the entire time with Michelle overseeing every second of every event. But she doesn't just oversee. She was in the trenches, on ladders, had the cutest work boots on......sorry she is just that dedicated to her work and it shows! Our wedding and our time on island was amazing because of this woman. She stops at nothing to give you your perfect wedding. You would not regret booking Michelle. We loved working with her. She is straight forward but kept things fun and stress free. Thank you Michelle!!

Sent on 09/30/2019

Weddings by Michelle Marquis's reply:

It was such a joy to work with you and your entire group! We appreciate this wonderful review of our wedding weekend together. We do love what we do and are so happy you all had a great time here. And yes, my work boots are still going strong! X0
  • Amy

Amy Parker Desorbo · Married on 07/12/2019

Michelle makes your wedding dreams reality .

Michelle has held many weddings at our venue, The Botanical Garden of The Virgin Islands at St George Village. Every single wedding she planned and executed went off flawless and on time. Her weddings aren't cookie cutter, They are personalized for each couple. To ensure your wedding will match your dreams hire Michelle.

Sent on 01/22/2020

Weddings by Michelle Marquis's reply:

Thanks Amy! We love using the Botanical Gardens and thank you for making it all a magical experience for our clients.

Katya · Married on 07/06/2019

What can we say except if you don't hire Michelle, your wedding day will be just another day! Michelle got our day so perfect, from a long distance apart and we are still in awe of the whole time. Our guests thought we had designed it. But we didn't! I honestly didn't know what it was going to look like until I walked down the aisle! And it was just perfect in every way. Our whole day was special and our 90+ guests still say it's the best wedding they have ever been to. The raception was so beautiful and fun. The food was some of the best, most creative use of local items we had our whole time on island. The flowers, stunning. The DJ and entertainment were just so fun! Do yourself a favor and book Michelle!! She is worth it!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Weddings by Michelle Marquis's reply:

Thanks for having us be a part of your day! It was truly a pleasure getting to know you all! X

Cingy · Married on 06/03/2019

Best wedding day ever

Michelle is a miracle worker and kept our day from going off the rails. Everything went perfectly. We started trying to plan on our own but it was a disaster. She pulled it all together in no time and it was perfection! Thank you for being there for us Michelle!

Sent on 05/21/2019

Brit · Married on 05/01/2019

Best Day Ever!

Michelle helped my best friend plan her wedding and it was seriously the best day. Our entire group has such wonderful memories of our time in St. Croix and it is all because Michelle helped us plan everything. Evey detail. And it went off perfectly. It was really just a fun, memorable time for us. We highly recommend Michelle for any event that you want to be unique and special. Thank you Michelle from the bottom of our hearts!

Sent on 05/01/2019

Weddings by Michelle Marquis's reply:

We are so glad you all had a great time on island during your friends wedding. You all were wonderful to be around. It was such a special time! Thanks for your kind words. Michelle and the team at WBMM

Novel C · Married on 03/15/2019

Beautiful job on my son's wedding

Michelle handled multiple days of our sons very private wedding and everything was perfect. She designed aspects that we didn't think could be done, but she did it with style and grace. Her team was massive and knew what they were doing which made us feel relieved. This experience for our family was more than we imagined.

Sent on 04/23/2019

Weddings by Michelle Marquis's reply:

Thank you so much for this great review! It was an honor for us to be a part of your sons wedding festivities and getting to know all of you. Congratulations again!

Joanna · Married on 01/20/2019

Couldn't be better!

Michelle handles all of our events from big to small and does it with creativity, professionalism but also in a great personable way that puts you at ease. She listens and puts together an event that is just what you want. We love working with her!

Sent on 04/01/2019

Weddings by Michelle Marquis's reply:

Thank you Joanna! We love being your go-to and look forward to next time! We always have a great time planning and designing your events. X

Kay Mann · Married on 01/06/2019

Michelle is the most creative, thoughtful planner!

We could not be more happy that we chose Michelle as our planner. She was amazing! Quick on her feet, super creative, thoughtful, fun to work with. She planned our destination wedding from start to finish plus extra activities for our group. Each one was perfect! Our day will forever be in our hearts as truly the best day ever! Thank you thank you thank you Michelle!

Sent on 11/14/2019

Amber · Married on 10/13/2018

We absolutely could not have pulled off a beautiful destination wedding without Michelle and her team! Thank you!

Sent on 05/12/2018

Weddings by Michelle Marquis's reply:

Thanks so much Amber! It was a joy to be a part of your day. X

Lovita · Married on 08/11/2018

Michelle is the best at event planning. She is very personable, detailed and a joy to work with. I won’t work with anyone else.

Sent on 08/15/2018

Weddings by Michelle Marquis's reply:

Thanks so much Lovita! We appreciate your confidence and are here for you anytime. Keep in touch!

Jessica · Married on 07/27/2018

I seriously can't say enough about how fabulous Michelle and team are. From pre-planning to the moment we arrived on the island to the day of the ceremony - everything was easy and wonderful. Michelle thinks of everything and takes care of it all, ensuring the best results. I am SO happy I chose Michelle for our special day!

Sent on 08/18/2018

Weddings by Michelle Marquis's reply:

Thanks so much Jessica and Andrew! It was such a pleasure to be a part of your wedding! You all made it so easy to plan. I’m so happy you enjoyed your time with us here. Congratulations!

Mechelle · Married on 07/07/2018

I am the eloping bride who's mother is making demands. I guess it is not an elopement when mama makes involved. We initially planned a basic wedding. Us, an officiant, and witnesses but Mom insisted on more. So I reached out to Michelle. She was on it from the moment she messaged me. She has reasonable prices. I decided to keep it as basic as I planned. But Michelle was still kind enough to assist me with planning a special dinner on the beach for my fiance after the wedding. I would recommend her for your planning needs!

Sent on 05/30/2018

Weddings by Michelle Marquis's reply:

Thank you so much Mechelle! We want your day to be exactly as you envision and are happy to make that come true. X!

Kathryn · Married on 05/21/2018

This review for Michelle is overdue. She is truly amazing and very professional. She is responsive and our wedding was just what I imagined. Even though it was just my husband and I, Michelle did a wonderful job and it was truly a dream wedding for us. For some reason, after multiple attempts my pictures will just not download to this review, BUT i can tell you Michelle's very talented and put so much effort into making everything perfect for us. My theme was starfish and she included it in the details of our cabana dinner (which was at the Buccaneer), decorating the table with them and the backs of our chairs were giant starfish! Our ceremony site was just gorgeous, The Palms at Pelican Cove. Marie, our officiate was so kind and put together a beautiful ceremony. Nicole was our photographer and she did a fantastic job. They are both vendors of Michelle. The hair and make-up ladies were top notch as well. Michelle picked out the most beautiful flowers for my bouquet and those flowers were also in my hair through out my side sweep hair style. We are SO happy we picked St. Croix and Michelle to coordinate our wedding. It was an intimate ceremony and a night to remember forever. Thank you so much Michelle for everything and we hope to see you again in St. Croix !!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Weddings by Michelle Marquis's reply:

Kathryn it was such a joy to be a part of your wedding day! You and Ryan were just perfect for the island and we are so glad you found us. When you return, we look forward to meeting you for a drink and catching up! XX

Amber · Married on 05/04/2018

Michelle was absolutely fantastic! Professional, thoughtful, talented and so fun to work with! I will recommend her to all my friends!

Sent on 05/13/2018

Weddings by Michelle Marquis's reply:

Thanks so much for having us be a part of your brothers wedding! Your trust in recommending us for a close family member is much appreciated. We enjoyed every second!

Matt · Married on 04/22/2018

Michelle is amazing! St Croix is a beautiful destination, it would be impossible to organize such an important day from thousands of miles away. We were lucky to have found Michelle, she is hands down the best wedding planner on the island, no doubt amongst all the islands. Michelle seems to know everyone on the and every geographical inch of the island. We had planned the ceremony location a year in advance, two weeks before our arrival there were some structural issues with the ancient stone structures in the original location prohibiting our plans. Michelle called us to break the bad news but had an excellent alternative plan. By that time we had worked with her enough to be confident in her solution, we told her we trusted her judgement. Our day turned out perfect, the ceremony was in a location that couldn’t have been bested by any other on the island. The rest of the evening was perfect, photographer she helped choose was amazing, reception dinner was incredible, music was perfect. Our wedding guests had an unforgettable evening. We highly recommend Weddings by Michelle Marquis!! Thank you again Michelle!!!
    -The Newtons

Sent on 05/23/2018

Weddings by Michelle Marquis's reply:

Thanks so much Jess and Matt! You two had the island vibe even before your arrival which helps when you have to “go with the flow” here. We appreciate your kind words and loved spending time with all of you. Best to you both!

Carole · Married on 04/07/2018

Michelle provided a fantastic platform for plannning a superb event. Her dedication to the smallest detail translated into a seamless flow from one moment to the next, providing a perfectly relaxed and happy occasion. The bride and groom were overjoyed!

Sent on 04/16/2018

Weddings by Michelle Marquis's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was our pleasure to be a part of your day. Best wishes to the happy couple!

Jordan · Married on 03/10/2018

Hiring Michelle was the best thing I could have done! She was so amazing!!! Personally, I was going to try to do it all myself to save some money…but ended up finding Michelle and let me tell you, hiring her is worth EVERY PENNY! She really takes the time to get to know you and does a phenomenal job at pulling everything together to make sure the special day is everything you hoped for and more! Knowing that I had Michelle really helped calm me down because I knew that in her hands, I had nothing to be concerned about. One of the biggest frustrations about planning a wedding on an island, is trying to get ahold of vendors to get your orders placed…if I couldn’t get ahold of the vendor, Michelle would go above and beyond and drive to their shop to get it sorted out on my behalf. Part of her package is unlimited emailing correspondence with her which is so incredibly helpful! She was always quick to respond and gave great insight on the topic. She has so many connections on the island, great ideas and suggestions…I could go on and on! Working with Michelle has been an amazing experience and I highly recommend anyone that is having a wedding in St. Croix to contact her!

Sent on 03/15/2018

Weddings by Michelle Marquis's reply:

Thanks so much Jordan! It was our pleasure and we are so happy for you and Jeremy. We thoroughly enjoyed getting to know you all. You are surrounded by an amazing bunch! Best wishes! X

N · Married on 01/06/2018

Michelle planned my daughters wedding and it was a dream come true for all of us! She handled everything and even in the midst of chaos, kept her cool, thought fast and made us laugh in the face of it all. We plan on visiting St. Croix again because of the wonderful memories we have from there. The island and Michelle hold a place in our hearts. Thanks Michelle

Sent on 02/27/2018

Sheila · Married on 12/01/2017

Our wedding was supposed to be on St. Thomas but was cancelled. We contacted Michelle and she took things over and ran with it. Michelle has a unique vibe about her and it translated to our wedding, which was exactly what we wanted. She is very responsive and fun to work with. Our wedding was really the best day. Our friends and family could not believe she only had a couple months to pull it all together. We thank you Michelle for giving us these memories and saving our wedding day!

Sent on 01/17/2018

amy · Married on 11/18/2017

Fantastic experience with Michelle from her picking us up and taking us to the court house for the legalities thru lining up hair, makeup, officiant, ceremony site on the beach, sunset sail, and dinner following! Beautifully done, made our day truly stress free and perfect!

Sent on 11/22/2017

Weddings by Michelle Marquis's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Amy! It was our honor to be a part of your wedding. Thanks for trusting us to be there for you all, even after the 2 hurricanes we've gone through on the island. Best wishes to you and Scott!

A · Married on 09/09/2017

Michelle planned the most amazing destination wedding for us! She pointed us in the right direction for the perfect estate and even got us a discount. That in itself took away a lot of stress. From there, we gave her our general ideas and let her design most everything for us. We don't know how, but she came up with a day that was everything we wanted and more!!! Everyone was amazed that basically, we didn't even know what the wedding was going to look like. But that's how much trust we had in Michelle. She didn't let us down!! Our family and friends said it's the best wedding they have ever been to! Please. If you want the most perfect, memorable destination wedding, go with Michelle and let her plan the most seamless, stress free, stunning day for you. You won't regret it. Some may say she's expensive, but this is your wedding day!! She's worth every penny and more. Thanks Michelle!

Sent on 09/24/2017

S · Married on 08/12/2017

I recently hired Michelle to help me with an engagement party and with just days before it turned in to a wedding. Michelle never skipped a beat. Her transition from party to wedding was seamless. She arrived and transformed the location into a beautiful venue, and adapted her decor perfectly for the spontaneity of the evening. Countless guests described the whole evening as magical, I agree, it was. She worked well with the caterer and his team complimenting her efforts to his. Her professionalism was remarkable, she truly went over and above our expectations and was very pleasant to work with. The evening went off with only a single hitch: the bride and groom Thank you Michelle for helping make it the perfect surprise for everyone!

Sent on 08/16/2017

Weddings by Michelle Marquis's reply:

Thanks so much Sarah!! Your vision was so fun and thoughtful. We loved bringing it together with you. It truly was a magical evening.