57 Reviews for Weddings by Michelle Marquis

Rehearsal Dinner (3)
To-Do Lists (2)
Non-Religious (2)
Partial Planning (1)

We absolutely could not have pulled off a beautiful destination wedding without Michelle and her team! Thank you!

Profile Picture Amber, 10/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Michelle is the best at event planning. She is very personable, detailed and a joy to work with. I won’t work with anyone else.

Profile Picture Lovita, 8/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I seriously can't say enough about how fabulous Michelle and team are. From pre-planning to the moment we arrived on the island to the day of the ceremony - everything was easy and wonderful. Michelle thinks of everything and takes care of it all, ensuring the best results. I am SO happy I chose Michelle for our special day!

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I am the eloping bride who's mother is making demands. I guess it is not an elopement when mama makes involved. We initially planned a basic wedding. Us, an officiant, and witnesses but Mom insisted on more. So I reached out to Michelle. She was on it from the moment she messaged me. She has reasonable prices. I decided to keep it as basic as I planned. But Michelle was still kind enough to assist me with planning a special dinner on the beach for my fiance after the wedding. I would recommend her for your planning needs!

Profile Picture Mechelle, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning

Michelle was absolutely fantastic! Professional, thoughtful, talented and so fun to work with! I will recommend her to all my friends!

Profile Picture Amber, 5/4/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Michelle provided a fantastic platform for plannning a superb event. Her dedication to the smallest detail translated into a seamless flow from one moment to the next, providing a perfectly relaxed and happy occasion. The bride and groom were overjoyed!

Profile Picture Carole, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Hiring Michelle was the best thing I could have done! She was so amazing!!! Personally, I was going to try to do it all myself to save some money…but ended up finding Michelle and let me tell you, hiring her is worth EVERY PENNY! She really takes the time to get to know you and does a phenomenal job at pulling everything together to make sure the special day is everything you hoped for and more! Knowing that I had Michelle really helped calm me down because I knew that in her hands, I had nothing to be concerned about. One of the biggest frustrations about planning a wedding on an island, is trying to get ahold of vendors to get your orders placed…if I couldn’t get ahold of the vendor, Michelle would go above and beyond and drive to their shop to get it sorted out on my behalf. Part of her package is unlimited emailing correspondence with her which is so incredibly helpful! She was always quick to respond and gave great insight on the topic. She has so many connections on the island, great ideas and suggestions…I could go on and on! Working with Michelle has been an amazing experience and I highly recommend anyone that is having a wedding in St. Croix to contact her!

Profile Picture Jordan, 3/10/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Destination, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

Michelle planned my daughters wedding and it was a dream come true for all of us! She handled everything and even in the midst of chaos, kept her cool, thought fast and made us laugh in the face of it all. We plan on visiting St. Croix again because of the wonderful memories we have from there. The island and Michelle hold a place in our hearts. Thanks Michelle

Profile Picture N, 1/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Band, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Party Supplies, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Our wedding was supposed to be on St. Thomas but was cancelled. We contacted Michelle and she took things over and ran with it. Michelle has a unique vibe about her and it translated to our wedding, which was exactly what we wanted. She is very responsive and fun to work with. Our wedding was really the best day. Our friends and family could not believe she only had a couple months to pull it all together. We thank you Michelle for giving us these memories and saving our wedding day!

Profile Picture Sheila, 12/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Fantastic experience with Michelle from her picking us up and taking us to the court house for the legalities thru lining up hair, makeup, officiant, ceremony site on the beach, sunset sail, and dinner following! Beautifully done, made our day truly stress free and perfect!

Profile Picture amy, 11/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Michelle planned the most amazing destination wedding for us! She pointed us in the right direction for the perfect estate and even got us a discount. That in itself took away a lot of stress. From there, we gave her our general ideas and let her design most everything for us. We don't know how, but she came up with a day that was everything we wanted and more!!! Everyone was amazed that basically, we didn't even know what the wedding was going to look like. But that's how much trust we had in Michelle. She didn't let us down!! Our family and friends said it's the best wedding they have ever been to! Please. If you want the most perfect, memorable destination wedding, go with Michelle and let her plan the most seamless, stress free, stunning day for you. You won't regret it. Some may say she's expensive, but this is your wedding day!! She's worth every penny and more. Thanks Michelle!

Profile Picture A, 9/9/17, 1 Review

I recently hired Michelle to help me with an engagement party and with just days before it turned in to a wedding. Michelle never skipped a beat. Her transition from party to wedding was seamless. She arrived and transformed the location into a beautiful venue, and adapted her decor perfectly for the spontaneity of the evening. Countless guests described the whole evening as magical, I agree, it was. She worked well with the caterer and his team complimenting her efforts to his. Her professionalism was remarkable, she truly went over and above our expectations and was very pleasant to work with. The evening went off with only a single hitch: the bride and groom Thank you Michelle for helping make it the perfect surprise for everyone!

Profile Picture S , 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Michelle is the best!! She kept the whole experience fun, very memorable and creative. She handled everything for us on the fly. We only gave her about a month to plan and she came through for us. We were worried about things, as a same sex group, but St. Croix is open and Michelle made us feel at home with the people she had around us for our wedding. Our guests still get teary eyed about the whole thing! And so do we. Choose Michelle for your wedding day. Believe me you won't regret it.

Profile Picture Ber, 8/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

They are absolutely amazing!!!!! Our wedding was above and beyond any of my expectations! She catered to my every need and want, from a custom walkway, amazing food, photo booth, jumbies dancers, and fireworks!!! It was absolutely STRESS-FREE!!! She's worth every penny!! Thank you again Weddings by Michelle Marquis for everything!

Profile Picture Yenitza, 7/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Destination

We actually found Michelle by seeing another wedding that she was in the process of putting together. Everything looked so beautiful that we knew we had to ask her to be our wedding planner! We got married at the Renaissance at Carambola beach in St. Croix. While it can be challenging to plan a wedding long-distance, Michelle made the whole process easy and fun. She was absolutely incredible on the day of our wedding and I did not have one worry on my wedding day about setting up/making sure everything was how I wanted it to be. Michelle had everything covered and exceeded my expectations for the ceremony and reception space. She was also very flexible in rolling with whatever happened and making sure I had nothing to worry about. In short, Michelle is amazing and will give you the wedding day and experience you have always dreamed of!

Profile Picture Sunita, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

It was such a relief the day I hired Michelle to help me plan my daughter's wedding! My daughter lives thousands of miles away and wanted to come home to St. Croix for her wedding. I could not have done it without Michelle! She is a wealth of information and was lovely to work with. The wedding was perfect!

Profile Picture Susan, 4/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

When we started to consider a destination wedding we were unsure of what to expect. After looking through the options in St. Croix and reaching out to several, we instantly knew that Michelle was the one we wanted to go with. She was so responsive, funny, creative and knowleadgable that we had no stress and our entire trip flowed seamlessly. She handled 3 days of events for us including a welcome dinner for 70, a wedding for 100+ and a day after excursion for 40. Every event went perfectly and we could not be more happy and impressed with the level of professionalism and care that went into all of them.  Michelle was sort of left to her own devices by us as to the details because we were pretty open minded and just wanted to enjoy. We gave her our criteria for the perfect day and she incorporated those elements and brought in so much more to make everything perfect and memorable for not only us, but our family and friends as well. We can't say enough to express our gratitude towards Michelle for these memories.

Profile Picture K, 3/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

What an awesome experience!!! We loved Michelle!!!

Profile Picture Janet , 3/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Where do I even start? Trying to choose a wedding planner, especially for a destination wedding can be SO difficult. I had contacted 5 planners before Michelle and immediately knew she was the one. From our first conversation, Michelle was so informative and helpful. She gave me immediate answers to my questions, ideas and suggestions when I was uncertain and coordinated all of the vendors. Planning for me was honestly stress free! I gave her my thoughts on what my vision was for my wedding and she made it happen, plus more. When it came to set up, the actual ceremony/reception and tear down, her crew worked so efficiently and made everyone feel so welcome. The day was perfect and it would not have been if it wasn't for Michelle. Thank you, thank you, thank you for your endless time and for making our wedding so wonderful. Your hard work and dedication did not go unnoticed.

Profile Picture Rachael, 2/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Michelle is AWESOME! Loved working with her! She answered all of my late night texts and questions no matter what time it was!

Profile Picture Murphy, 12/31/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Michelle is amazing. I left the details to her, and we couldn't have been happier. We loved each and every vendor she recommended to us. Michelle and team are great at what they do! Michelle was always quick to respond to emails, and made certain our special day was completely stress free.

Profile Picture Kelli, 12/6/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I actually found Michelle here on WeddingWire and was so happy I did! From the very beginning when we just began to ask her questions she was so responsive and honestly provided more information than would be expected of someone you haven't even hired yet. Michelle made the entire process so easy! We used her for both our rehearsal/welcome dinner as well as the wedding and reception and everything was incredible. The guests couldn't stop talking about what an amazing experience as well as how wonderful the food and decor were! We were just so happy to have her be a part of everything and provide us with a worry-free wedding! Thank you so much Michelle for everything!

Profile Picture Kristin, 11/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Michelle was amazing, everything for the big day was perfect! I didn't have to worry about any of the tiny details for the wedding because she had everything under control. Thank you so much for everything you and your staff did, you made our day amazing. Michelle's response time was impeccable as well.

Profile Picture Alexandra, 6/4/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I adore Michelle. She is what made my wedding beautiful. She made it so much more than I could have imagined. Chris, my husband at first wasn't exactly thrilled at having outside help, but once he saw what she did for us, he said it was the best money ever spent, and he wishes we would have found her sooner. Every question I had she answered and was quick with response. She calmed my nerves when I needed it. I would recommend her to anyone wanting to get married in St. Croix, she has talent.

Profile Picture Tamara, 5/15/16, 1 Review