Weddings by Marsha Reviews

Weddings by Marsha 3
  • Jo Clare

Jo Clare · Getting married on 01/04/2020

Amazing experience!

Marsha was an incredible officiant and made our day so special. From the moment we saw her on the internet, we knew she was the one to do our wedding. After meeting her we were even more convinced. She wrote a wedding just for us and it was so personal, everyone after the ceremony was telling us how unique the words were that were spoken. She listened to us and we feel she really got to the core of who we are as individuals and as a couple. Highly recommended!

Sent on 04/28/2019

Jennifer · Married on 04/26/2019

Marsha curated the most beautiful ceremony for us and made everything so easy!

We found Marsha online and immediately contacted her to see if she was available to officiate our wedding. She quickly responded and told us she was available, and we scheduled a phone call to talk to her before we moved forward with booking her. After our short phone call, we knew she was perfect for our special day. We booked with her and she sent over readings, examples of ceremonies, etc. for us to look over to get ideas on what we'd like for our own ceremony.
    About a month before our wedding, we touched base again and finalized the details to our ceremony. We decided on a reading, family acknowledgement, our story, and our own personal vows (which Marsha encouraged).
    Our ceremony was so personal, sweet, and so us. She has the most calming and soothing voice, and curated such a beautiful, sentimental ceremony for us. Our family and friends said it was so beautiful; they laughed, they cried, and said it really showed our personalities.
    I can't say enough good things about Marsha. She made the process so easy and even helped us mail our marriage license in, so that we don't need to worry about that part.
    Highly recommend her for anyone's wedding ceremony!

Sent on 05/08/2019

Jake Tropila · Married on 03/30/2019

Marsha was an absolute delight!

We could not have been happier with our choice to hire Marsha to conduct our wedding. She brought warmth, experience, and was extremely helpful through the entire proceedings, including everything leading up until the day of the wedding. Marsha's services come highly recommended; I guarantee you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 04/01/2019

Samantha · Married on 03/23/2019

Our Keepsake Ceremony

My husband and I were so thankful to have found Marsha during our search for an officiant for our wedding. She made the entire process so easy and comfortable from the moment we met her until the day of our wedding. She took the time to answer our questions, stay in communication with us, and create a personalized service that was meaningful and unique to us. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for an officiant who is willing to go above and beyond to create the ceremony you've envisioned.

Sent on 03/27/2019

Leah C Nadolski · Married on 03/20/2019

Beautiful Ceremony

Marsha is a wonderful officiant!

Sent on 03/26/2019

Joan · Married on 11/17/2018

Marsha is the best!

I could not have been happier with Marsha. She was so on top of everything. She made a timeline, which made everything easier to do especially as the big day drew near. Everyone at our wedding loved her. People thought she was a family friend because of her passion during the ceremony. We will always be grateful that she was a part of our wedding!

Sent on 12/31/2018
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 11/11/2018

Beautiful Ceremony Performed by Marsha

Marsha was so sweet and so easy to work with. We felt that she genuinely cared to provide a truly special ceremony for us. We had some technical difficulties with the microphone we provided for her, but she carried on seamlessly without it. We were unsure about any rituals we wanted, so she suggested doing a “Blessing of the Hands.” The ceremony was exactly what we asked for, and we are so happy we decided to work with her.

Sent on 11/19/2018

Victoria · Married on 11/04/2018

She was very easy to work with, extremely willing to customize a ceremony that is perfect for you!

Marsha was tolerant of my wedding anxiety and she went out of her way to soothe me and assure me everything would work out great. She created a beautiful ceremony that reflected us as individuals and a couple. She incorporated my spiritual beliefs into the ceremony in a way that was not offensive to guests with different beliefs. After the ceremony, I had numerous guests approach me to tell me how beautiful it was and particularly what a beautiful job Marsha did. We were extremely happy

Sent on 11/30/2018

Blake Demirok · Married on 10/27/2018

Marsha was amazing

Marsha was amazing! So easy to work with and made time to help us with every aspect of our ceremony even though the wedding was last minute. Would totally recommend her services to anyone looking

Sent on 11/06/2018
  • Z

Zabrina Janda · Married on 10/06/2018

The most beautiful, romantic ceremony with Marsha

Hiring Marsha was a no brainer. The moment we spoke with her on the phone, we knew she could give us the romantic ceremony we were looking for. We aren't highly religious so we wanted something that was sweet and customized just for us. Marsha incorporated beautiful poetry and a lovely hand fasting that was very modern and special to us. She also transitioned well when my godfather wanted to recite a few words. I had so many people tell us that was one of the best ceremonies they've seen.

Sent on 10/29/2018

Julie · Married on 09/09/2018

We planned this wedding within 2 wks and Marsha gave us the perfect amount and quality of attention that suited our busy schedules in preparing. She was extremely easy to work with and understood our style and our relationship perfectly, and right away. She set a beautiful tone. We are very pleased and highly recommend her. Thank you! J&M

Sent on 09/19/2018

Ana · Married on 09/02/2018

Me and my husband loved Marsha as our officiant, she was so amazing! her exceptional quality of service and responsiveness to our ceremony questions was amazing, she made us feel so comfortable as if a family member was doing our service. We are so grateful and thankful to have found such an amazing human being to be part of our special day, we will be forever grateful. We couldn't be more happy! Thank You so much.

Sent on 09/14/2018

Jejdh · Married on 07/12/2018

We loved Marsha!!! Our wedding was 01/01/18 and we used Marsha as our officiant. She was so well spoken and we loved the custom wedding ceremony she created for us, and some how she knew exactly how we felt and what we would of said ourselves! We were nervous about finding the right officiant and we are so glad we picked her. Everyone loved her and can't recommend her enough.

Sent on 01/09/2018

Charmineh · Married on 05/19/2018

My husband and I could not find the right person that we knew personally to officiate our wedding, so we reached out to our wedding planner to hire an expert. We were a little nervous to be married by someone we didn't know. However, after speaking on the phone with Marsha for the first time, our nerves were instantly put at ease. Marsha is someone who, somehow, makes you feel like you have known her for years. She just has that affect on people. She has a warm, wise and welcoming demeanor, and she can convey this sentiment on the phone! This was only how we communicated until we finally met just about 30 minute before the ceremony! This was because my husband and I were coming from out of town. My husband and I were uncertain about parts of the ceremony and Marsha was super helpful with guiding us and providing us with different examples to complete our vision. She is open minded and listens very well. Marsha did an INCREDIBLE job helping us plan the perfect ceremony. She is a wonderful public speaker and she truly executed exactly the kind of wedding ceremony we dreamed of. I cannot recommend her enough!!!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Elaine · Married on 04/20/2018

Marsha was an absolute delight! She is a very professional and kind lady! Im so thankful for all her tips on how to write your own vows and how the ceremony should be organized, she really made the ceremony part of the wedding planning easy, I didn’t have to stess at all! Most importantly her role as officiant was outstanding! She really cares about her clients and will do anything to help! After our first phone call we knew she was the one and we definitely made the right decision! Thank you so much Marsha!!

Sent on 05/28/2018

Laura · Married on 04/14/2018

We used Marsha as our officiant for our wedding on April 14, 2018 and would highly recommend her! We had a wonderful experience working with her to design the perfect ceremony for us. She was always very prompt about getting back to us. The whole experience was stress-free and fun. So glad we went with Marsha!

Sent on 05/07/2018
  • Yvette

Yvette · Married on 04/14/2018

Magallanes wedding

Marsha was amazing!!! My new husband and I planned our wedding in just 60 days and so of course we had gotten all the planning finished but we had no one to marry us. I gave Marsha a call the day before our wedding and she took the time to speak with me and find out exactly what I wanted and she made it happen. She arrived before my event started, coordinated with the Dj and checked to see if there was anything I needed before we began. The ceremony was beautiful and we were so happy with how it turned out. Thank you Marsha!!!

Sent on 01/01/2019

Laura · Married on 10/21/2017

Marsha is absolutely AMAZING! From the beginning of the entire process, she is so helpful and straightforward with what she offers. Although we did not begin to work on the elements of our wedding until about a month before the wedding, any questions I had, Marsha was there to answer them. Her voice is so calming and her presence brings such positive vibes. I first met Marsha as she was the officiant for both of my grandparent's funerals in late 2016 and early 2017 and although we first met under unfortunate circumstances, I am so happy that I have a happy memory with Marsha. Thank you, Marsha for making mine and Steven's wedding everything we imagined!

Sent on 10/26/2017

Jim · Married on 10/21/2017

We originally met Marsha when my father passed away, I used her again when my mother passed and then when my daughter announced that she was getting married I told her that we should give Marsha a call and see if she could fit us into her scheduled, luckily she was available the day my daughter tied the knot. Marsha walks though what she can do for you and helps you build a ceremony that is what you want, she does not come with a one size fits all ceremony. She listens to what you want and helps you put together that lasting memory. After talking to my daughter and getting an idea of how she wanted the ceremony to go Marsha builds a story around the participants so that everyone present gets to know their story and their life up to the moment of the ceremony. My family has know Marsha since 2015 but the stories she builds are typical of people that have know each other for decades. Marsha is able to make make everyone present feel like they are part of the family and I feel that Marsha is part of our family as well. I would recommend Marsha to anyone looking for an officiant. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 10/26/2017

Larry · Married on 10/13/2017

I don't have adequate words to express how wonderful it was to have Marsha fill this essential role in our wedding! She was attentive to our unique needs, exceedingly patient, and intimately involved in helping us to craft the perfect ceremony. We literally could not have done this without her love and support. We now count Marsha as a dear friend.

Sent on 10/23/2017

Christina · Married on 09/23/2017

Marsha was amaaaazing! She was fully prepared, and provided a beautiful, peaceful, inviting ceremony. I was able to plan the ceremony according to Marsha's suggestions, and it made for such a stress and worry free planning process. We received so many compliments about our wonderful officiant, we can't thank you enough, Marsha!
    Love, Christopher and Christina

Sent on 10/08/2017

Louise · Married on 09/03/2017

Married on September 3rd 2017,.. when we first met with Marsha we immediately felt that she would be the perfect officiant for our wedding. Through all the paperwork, planning, celebration she was there for us. That day walking down the aisle of our balcony towards Marsha, made all my nervousness go away.,,. With sincerity, inspiration and humor she conducted the ceremony in a way that everyone were at ease,. Marsha also introduced the first " toast" afterwards,.. A day that we will remember our whole life,.. We thank you Marsha !!!!

Sent on 10/02/2017
  • F

Briann · Married on 08/18/2017

Marsha was the officiant for our recent August ceremony in Palos Verdes Estates. She was an absolute delight to work with and we knew she'd be the perfect choice from the first meeting. At our initial consultation, she warmly welcomed us, explained the entire process, and provided some examples of different readings and packages she offers.

Marsha proofread and helped us perfect our vows, too. She also suggested a beautiful reading (in addition to what the groom and I had already prepared) that she thought would be a great fit for our ceremony--she was absolutely right and we loved it! Marsha is someone who really loves what she does and it shows.

The day of the wedding was perfect. She arrived on time, beautifully delivered kind words for the ceremony and made sure everything (including our sand ceremony) went just as discussed. We highly recommend her if you are looking for a highly qualified officiant who will go above and beyond!

Sent on 09/09/2017

Greg · Married on 08/06/2017

Marsha was awesome! Everything was perfect!

Sent on 09/06/2017