43 Reviews for Weddings by Leslye

Religious (2)
Budget Analysis (1)
Partial Planning (1)
Non-Religious (1)

We hired Leslye after interviewing a few other coordinators. Her price was higher, but we got a sense of professionalism the others didn't have. Leslye and her staff were worth every penny and then some. We could not have pulled off such an amazing day without them. Leslye and Mary did planning meetings, checked our orders to make sure everything was correct and helped lay out our entire event. She coordinated all of our vendors ( several were her wonderful recommendations) and produced a timeline so everyone knew the plan for the day. My daughters wedding was AMAZING because of these ladies, and I didn't sprout any gray hairs over it! I shutter at the thought of what would have happened if I chose a less expensive, less experienced coordinator. I would most definitely use Weddings by Leslye again. Don't hesitate- book Leslye

Profile Picture Linda, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Leslye was an absolute joy to work with, from start to finish! She made great suggestions without being intrusive and followed through on everything in a timely manner. So many of our guests raved about the wedding, and Leslye's planning and input had everything to do with that. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Thomas , 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I can't say enough about how how great Leslye is as a person as well as a wedding planner. She makes everything so easy on all aspects of planning a special wedding event. She really listens and executes on what both the bride and groom are looking to accomplish from a budget, to the tiny details, to a feeling. Her enthusiasm, creativity and business savvy are the perfect combination. I have two daughters and will definitely use Leslye as my wedding planner which says it all..

Profile Picture Cherie, 7/29/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Wedding Planning

Leslye's experience and enthusiasm is unmatched. She oversaw and helped me plan two events, my wedding and my daughter's wedding, Her forthought ensured everything went perfectly and everyone, myself included, were able to enjoy every minute of each event!

Profile Picture Noelle, 6/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Leslye is fantastic! We found her through a recommendation from a friend, and she was even better than we expected. Our wedding day was perfect - everything was so organized and looked flawless. Even though Leslye was our day-of coordinator, she did so much more than that. She worked with us several months out, and reminded us to do things we never would have thought about. She also had a great relationship with all of our vendors. Thank you Leslye!!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 5/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception

I've heard so many horror stories of couples struggling during the wedding planning process. Obviously, they were not using Lesley. She had so many key contacts and had been through the process enough times that she made us feel completely comfortable and relaxed, especially on the wedding day. All of the details were handled expertly and I actually felt a bit guilty about not having to worry about last-minute details. She was always a step ahead of whatever we were thinking and didn't seem to mind about our little last-minute changes. It was truly a pleasure working with her. We would highly recommend her services.

Profile Picture Jerry, 4/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Wedding Planning

Leslye was a lifesaver! She was amazing and helped relieve all the stress of wedding planning. My daughters wedding day was beautiful and exceeded all of our expectations. I will recommend her to all my friends planning their weddings. Thank you Leslye for making Ashlee and Ryan's wedding perfect.

Profile Picture Kathryn, 4/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Leslye was fantastic! Always bubbly and helpful and quick to respond when we had questions. She helped us find out amazing caterer, florist and my makeup artist, and we actually received compliments from our guests on how smoothly our wedding day went! Thank you thank you!!

Profile Picture Ashlee, 4/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We hired Leslye for my daughter's wedding and it was the best decision we made by far! Leslye is a pleasure to work with - a true professional, super organized and responsive, creative, and fun. She went "above and beyond" for us on several occasions, making sure every little detail was perfect. I cannot recommend her highly enough! Thank you Leslye for helping us make wedding day all that we hoped for!

Profile Picture Janet, 3/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Wedding Planning

We could not have asked for a better wedding coordinator! Our wedding was everything we wanted and more! Leslye was beyond helpful, efficient and professional. It is clear how much Leslye enjoys what she does, she is SO fun to work with.

Profile Picture Erika, 12/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Wedding Planning

Leslye and her team are nothing short of amazing! She was available for countless emails and calls leading up to the big day. Her calm demeanor and "get it done" attitude made even the most unexpected/last minute changes stress-free for my husband and me. She is a pleasure to work with and made us feel taken care of through the whole process. I highly recommend Leslye to you!

Profile Picture Brianne, 11/26/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Wedding Planning

I've been so lucky to have Leslye as my wedding planner! Not only does she go above and beyond, she makes all the planning easy and fun! Thank you Leslye, Mary and your team for making our day so amazing and unforgettable! We love you!!

Profile Picture Corinne, 11/12/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Religious

I dreamt about this day for my daughter for years! My daughter had very specific ideas for a theme and color scheme! Working with Leslye planning every detail was so effortless! Her advice, guidance, and expertise was more than we expected! Mary is so organized and detail oriented we were very relaxed going into the wedding knowing it was all in great hands! That day was the best day of our lives. My daughter's smile and happiness showed throughout the entire day as her dream day was even better than we could have ever envisioned! Every detail was exactly what we asked for! I highly recommend Leslye's full service. You will be happy you did!

Profile Picture Kim, 11/12/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Leslye is an amazing person and incredible wedding planner. My wife and I really enjoyed working with Leslye. She truly helped make our big day out of this world amazing. She was able to provide great ideas throughout the process and was an absolute rockstar the day of the wedding. Her team was so easy to work with and completely on top of everything. We definitely recommend her for your wedding and would give her six stars if we could. Fantastic to work with!!

Profile Picture Jason, 10/29/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Wedding Planning

Leslye and her associate, Mary, were efficient, professional and know what they are doing. They immediately took care of any requests during our wedding event. Leslye was quick to answer any e-mails during the planning process. Our son and his wife were able to book the caterer, florist and decorator through recommendation by Leslye. They all did a fabulous job. Our guests commented on how elegant everything was, and how delicious the food was. We would highly recommend Weddings by Leslye.

Profile Picture User7296924, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Leslye is a wonderful coordinator! I had no idea what I was doing and had no plan but Leslye was amazing and helped us from start to finish! She is very quick to answer all my questions and messaged me back in a timely manner ever time! I am so lucky to have had her for my wedding! She is extremely professional and helped in every aspect of the wedding! She referred a wonderful Caterer who made delicious food! Everyone was complimenting us on how great the food was! She and her staff helped decorate the whole venue and the florist she recommeded was amazing! She has a great personality that made me feel so at ease throughout the whole wedding process!

Profile Picture Lucie, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Wedding Planning

We were referred to Leslye by a coworker who had a wonderful experience using her for her daughters wedding. After getting several quotes from planners rated high on Yelp we chose Leslye. She is so responsive and knowledgeable on all aspects of everything wedding. She had never had a wedding at the Eureka building in Irvine but after just one meeting she understood my daughters vision for her modern Mexican theme. She suggested things along the way and was always available for in person meetings. My daughters wedding was perfect and we were able to enjoy ourselves the whole day. Choose Leslye you won't be sorry!

Profile Picture Kathleen, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Leslye was so positive throughout the planning process and thanks to her I had zero concerns on the big day :)

Profile Picture Brit, 9/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Wedding Planning

Leslye is amazing! She is super organized. Also, she responds quickly to emails and phone calls. Her experience in wedding planning is unbeatable. If you're not sure if you want to hire a wedding coordinator or which person to choose, we highly recommend Leslye. Here are the reasons why: Our wedding was so perfect! Everything was set beautifully. The whole day went according to the timeline. It was incredible! Even our guests noticed. We received compliments throughout the wedding about how everything ran so smoothly and perfectly. As the bride and groom, there could be numerous things on our minds, but it was the contrary. We felt carefree and was able to enjoy every minute of our wedding. She took care of all the details. Leslye and her partner, Mary, were outstanding! They were both very professional, but were also tremendously fun. Towards the end of the wedding, they packed up all our belongings in our car. We were extremely impressed at the way the items were neatly stored in our car. There was no way anything would break. They emptied all the water from the centerpieces so water would not spill. The box that had the sand unity set was packed nicely with a sharpie labeling which side is up. They went above and beyond our expectations! It was definitely money well spent. I cannot be any happier. My wedding was so perfect because of them! Thank you, Leslye and Mary!

Profile Picture Lisa, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Wedding Planning

Where do I even begin to explain how amazing Leslye and her team are. From the first minute we spoke on the phone (nearly a year before my wedding) she immediately made me feel at ease and knew exactly what I was looking for. Leslye went above and beyond countless times to help me make decisions, think outside of the box and overall just help my wedding be the best day of my life. She and her team are extremely professional and on the big day, I really did not have to worry about a thing! They handled absolutely everything I needed and made sure I was OK and doing well throughout the night. I have already recommended Leslye to another girlfriend getting married and will forever recommend her to all my family and friends.
Leslye - thank you again for everything!!!!

Profile Picture Kala, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning

I wouldn't waste any time interviewing or meeting with any other wedding planner.

Profile Picture pam, 8/13/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Dress & Attire, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake

I had the pleasure of working with Leslye over the course of six months while planning my wedding. I don't know how the darn thing would have even happened without her. She was so easy to collaborate with, was beyond patient with my ever changing requests and executed a FLAWLESS event that myself and our guests are still raving about. Leslye was with me every step of the way, constantly checking in with me to make sure things were completed on time, if I needed help with anything and keeping me abreast of what she and her team were working on. I (or should I say WE because my husband loved her too) am so grateful for her professionalism, kindness and talent and look forward to working with her again in the future.

Profile Picture Brooke, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Leslye is incredible! She took my vision for my wedding and turned it into an absolutely magical day. Everything was perfect and I knew that I didn't have to worry about a single detail on my wedding day because she had it all under control. Not only did she go above and beyond in her efforts, but she had wonderful referrals for florists, rental companies, photographers, etc. Truly everything was perfect and she had wonderful ideas about how to set everything up and make it all happen. I am still getting messages and calls from all my friends about how wonderful and fun the wedding was! Don't plan a wedding without her!

Profile Picture Erin, 6/11/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Wedding Planning

Leslye is by far the best even planner around! She made our daughter's wedding perfect! She works extremely well with the other event coordinators at the venue as well as the photographer, videographer, DJ, et al. She's so friendly, on top of things, professional, patient, happy, and enjoys the process. Her coordination tactics are seamless and has a keen eye for decor, with her team! She is perfect in all ways! And Mary Rasmussen, her right hand, is amazing too! Thank you Leslye and Mary for EVERYTHING you did. The wedding was perfect and magical, and I've never seen a prettier venue with all the details that we put together! We could not have done it without Leslye's (and Mary's) help. We can't thank Leslye and her team enough! Job WELL DONE! Worth every cent and then some!

Profile Picture Lynne, 4/2/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning