Weddings by Kimberly Reviews

6 | Anderson, SC

6 Reviews for Weddings by Kimberly

Kacey · Married on 09/01/2018

Kim was so great to work with! We hired her as a day-of coordinator, and she was so helpful and detail-oriented. She was also responsive, and thought of a lot of things I didn't think about for the special day! My wedding was a little unconventional, and Kim rolled with it and really made sure the day proceeded as planned! She went above and beyond to ensure my wedding day was perfect! I would HIGHLY recommend Kim!

Laura · Married on 08/04/2018

Kimberly was phenomenal! I did not decide to hire a day of coordinator until about a month before my wedding and she jumped in without hesitation. I know without a doubt had I not hired her, things would not have gone as smoothly and perfect as they did!

Audrey · Married on 10/21/2016

Kim did a wonderful job with our wedding!! She was so great about communicating with me and reviewing every possible detail of our ceremony and reception. She kept everything organized throughout the process of planning and calmed my nerves every step of the way. Kim made some great recommendations for me for the ceremony music and I am so glad I took her advise :) Our wedding day went smoothly and more perfect than I could have ever imagined, I did not have to stress over details on the big day. Kim took care of everything and I was able to enjoy every aspect of it!! I am so glad I used her wedding planning service, I couldn't of done it without her!!

HIGHLY RECOMMEND! Kimberly was very professional, warm, and very flexible. She saved us from multiple disasters on wedding day! Very creative and very fair price. Absolutely no complaints.

Karen · Married on 07/12/2014

We called Kim in quite late to plan the wedding and she was wonderful. Everything came together very quickly and perfectly. Kim is easy to work with and knows what she is doing. If you are looking for a wedding coordinator, call Kim!

Emiley · Married on 07/29/2017

Kim was very knowledgeable and helpful.