Weddings by Jennifer Fox Reviews

Weddings by Jennifer Fox 5
Weddings by Jennifer Fox 6
Weddings by Jennifer Fox 7

Kandace · Married on 04/07/2018

Jennifer was amazing with everything. We hired her a few months before our wedding and she took over everything from communication with vendors and fielding every question I sent her way. She was always quick to respond and made me comfortable at all times that she had it all under control. She coached our officiant for the ceremony and made sure everything went smooth. Nothing ever phased her even when there was lots of confusion from the venue we were holding our wedding at. I would recommend her to anyone that is looking for someone detailed oriented and on point and all that goes into a wedding! Thank you Jennifer, tony and I are forever grateful!

Sent on 04/09/2018

Weddings by Jennifer Fox's reply:

I feel honored when I’m trusted with such an important day- thank you for letting me a part of your wedding day!
  • Jane

Jane · Married on 03/31/2018

Perfect for an intimate non-denominational wedding

We are so glad to have found Jennifer. From the start, she was very easy to talk to and always responded to our emails promptly. Her devotion to her work and her willingness to cooperate with her clients are simply beyond expectations. For example, English is my husband's second language, so she offered to edit his vows to make sure they were grammatically correct. She also traveled to meet us halfway between where we lived when we needed to go over the processional and recessional orders. Additionally, our wedding situation a little unique. My husband and I have already legally married unbeknownst our family and friends, and we needed an officiant who is willing to "play along" during the ceremony. Jennifer was extremely receptive to our situation, and she even had a commemorative marriage certificate that two witnesses could sign so that nothing appeared amiss. It's the little things that count, and Jennifer did many more than I can write here. I highly recommend her, and you cannot go wrong with hiring her to officiate your wedding.

Sent on 04/28/2019
    Weddings by Jennifer Fox 8
    Weddings by Jennifer Fox 9
  • Jillian

Jillian · Married on 03/16/2018

Jennifer officiated our wedding a few weeks ago and I couldn't be more pleased! I really had no idea about how to go about knowing what I needed or how it all worked, but she made everything so easy on me! Highly recommend! :)

Sent on 04/05/2018

Andre · Married on 02/02/2018

A very positive experience

Jennifer worked with us to provide the exact kind of quickie wedding we wanted. She also braved zero degree weather for the outside ceremony; she was a real trouper!

Sent on 04/17/2019
    Weddings by Jennifer Fox 10

Nicole · Married on 12/09/2017

Jennifer did a great job! Very attentive and always there to help in any way she could. She knew how to handle everyone at the rehearsal, very friendly and professional at the same time!

Sent on 01/10/2018

Albie · Married on 12/08/2017

She was amazing and came through In extremely short notice. She made our experience the best it could be and we are still so glad we came across her! Ceremony and service was beautiful!

Sent on 01/22/2018

kristin · Married on 10/06/2017

Jennifer was wonderful! She helped when I didn’t really know where to start inregards to what kind of ceremony we wanted ❤️ Her calm and friendly personality reassured me that I had made the right choice!

Sent on 10/14/2017

Ashley · Married on 09/23/2017

Jennifer was amazing! Everything was fine-tuned just for us. From the pre-wedding meetings, to her cool, calm and collected nature on the day of. Highly recommended!!!!!!!

Sent on 10/04/2017

Hannah · Married on 09/15/2017

Jennifer was amazing at the wedding! She is so easy to work with, any suggestions we had were never troubling for her. We had so many compliments from our guests of how amazing she was. We were so glad to have found such a great officiant but also a great person who was so professional. Would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 10/03/2017
    Weddings by Jennifer Fox 11
    Weddings by Jennifer Fox 12

Weddings by Jennifer Fox's reply:

Thank you for choosing me, even though you were an ocean away! I’m so glad you’re much closer now and Good Luck to you both!

Toni · Married on 09/10/2017

Jennifer was great! She worked with us to give us the ceremony we wanted!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Nicole · Married on 09/02/2017

Working with Jennifer was an absolute pleasure! She was extremely professional and responsive from the get go. The ceremony she wrote for us was beautiful and we got so many compliments. I would recommend her to anyone looking for something more personal!

Sent on 09/11/2017

Justin · Married on 09/01/2017

Jennifer was great to work with. She was very respectful of our needs and very flexible. We could not of asked for a better ceremony. Me and my wife highly recommend Jennifer.

Sent on 11/18/2017

Stavros · Married on 08/19/2017

Jennifer Fox was a truly passionate, effective and sensitive officiate at our wedding. She provided many formats to choose from, which we used to write our own ceremony, was on time, nicely priced, well dressed, attractive and lifted the ceremony to a joyful and proper finish. Thank you Jennifer, well done!!

Sent on 08/23/2017

Weddings by Jennifer Fox's reply:

Thank you so very much! I feel lucky to have been the one to unite your families!

Sarina · Married on 08/12/2017

Jennifer was absolutely amazing. When I contacted her, I explained that I wanted something short and sweet. We spoke on the phone so she could get a feel for what me and my fiancé were looking for. She emailed three different ceremonies and told us we could even pick and choose pieces from them if we wanted to. The one we choose was perfect for us. She showed up early to the park where the wedding was being held and ran through everything with us because we didn't do a rehearsal the day before. The entire thing was 15-20 minutes, which was great for us because we had many guests that were standing. Jennifer was very easy to work with and very responsive when I contacted her. I would definitely recommend!

Sent on 10/05/2017
    Weddings by Jennifer Fox 13
    Weddings by Jennifer Fox 14

Janice · Married on 03/25/2017

Jennifer did a wonderful job on our ceremony. She personalize it to fit our needs. Always responded very quickly to anything we needed or any questions we had. She even made changes in our ceremony that we asked for. Jennifer is a wonderful person, she really cares. Thank You Jennifer for making our day very special. Also her fee was very reasonable.

Sent on 04/03/2017

Tracy · Married on 02/22/2017

We wanted a simple, low key ceremony and Jennifer was the perfect fit. She listened to our story and put together3 different ceremonies for us to review and provide feedback to make it exactly what we wanted. She was very flexible and super responsive - I don't I had to wait more than an hour at any point in time for a response. We got married on St. Patrick's Day and she wore a beautiful Celtic scarf that was a really nice compliment to our theme. She talked is thru how the ceremony would go and what would happen immediately after, and everything was perfect. The icing on the cake (no pun intended) was that she was a very reasonable price for the quality we received. I would highly recommend Jennifer to anyone looking for an officiant - she was the best!

Sent on 04/01/2017

Michelle · Married on 09/16/2017

3.0

Jennifer was very accommodating and punctual and understanding. She had a great service written that was exactly what we asked for. She took last minute changes in stride and had our license turned in the following Monday. I will definitely recommend her to friends.

Sent on 10/04/2017