Weddings by Jeannie Reviews

3 | Athens, AL

3 Reviews for Weddings by Jeannie

• O

Olivia · Married on 12/28/2015

I couldn't have done my wedding without Jeannie. She made the whole things a smashing success. She does so much more than flowers. She can take a vision and turn it into a reality.

So was able to take my idea and bring it to life ON A BUDGET.

I am so grateful that she was willing to do my wedding--she's so incredibly busy.

Sent on 04/29/2016

Bethany · Married on 05/30/2015

Jeannie did an amazing job on the flowers for my wedding. I dreamed it and she made it happen. If I had to do it all over again, I would use her again!

Sent on 07/29/2015

Betsy · Married on 07/21/2012

The only time I cried at during wedding was when I saw how Jeannie had taken my vision and amplified it tenfold. It was everything I hoped for but thought would never come true. All my guest were blown away by how beautiful the reception was and how it perfectly reflected my husband and I’s style. The flower arrangements were GORGEOUS and all the little details she did brought the wedding from pretty to memorable.

I can go on for days but to sum it up HIRE JEANNIE. She is responsible, responsive, dedicated, timely, and puts all of her heart into what she does. She spent hours working on my wedding and going way above the call of duty. My parents and I agree that the smartest decision we made was hiring her!

Sent on 08/17/2012