47 Reviews for Jaimee Leigh Events

Non-religious (3)

My husband and I actually live in VA but we got married in Livermore so we were nervous as to how we were going to find the right officiant so far away. My husband was active duty Navy and we had already done a civil ceremony before he deployed so we wanted something closer to a vow renewal for this ceremony surrounded by friends and family. Jaimee was so sweet and understanding and knew exactly what we were looking for! She helped me with my vows and helped ease my nerves. She was patient with us when we both cried through our vows. Her voice was soothing and comforting and her words were eloquent and beautiful! I am so grateful for her and would recommend her to everyone!

Profile Picture Jenna, 5/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Officiant, Wedding Planning

Jaimee was amazing! We were a last minute everything couple, and this included planning exactly how our ceremony would go. Jaimee was very understanding and accommodating to our scheduling. She provided wonderful suggestions and was instrumental in our beautiful day together. We couldn't have found anyone better to officiate our ceremony.

Profile Picture Rhetwick, 12/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Officiant, Wedding Planning

Jaimee was professional, timely, and had great insight into designing the perfect floral looks for our wedding. She really took the time to listen to what we wanted and developed our vision into a floral design that was so beautiful, unique and fit our taste.

Profile Picture User7397231, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Jaimee Leigh Events was our blessing in disguise!

Our original marriage officiant cancelled on us a month and a half before our wedding. She did however connect us with Jaimee's services. At first my husband and I were disappointed but as soon as we spoke to Jaimee we feel in love with her. In fact, we liked her more than our original officiant! Her bubbly personality, professionalism, and organizational skills calmed all our nerves. She helped us with our vows and so many details we would have forgotten. Despite some very heartbreaking family news, Jaimee kept in constant communication with us, she continued to be the strong and happy woman she is, and kept us confident that our wedding would go smoothly no matter what! Our wedding day came, and it was magical!

Jaimee has a wonderful personality, a loving heart, and loves her job. My husband and I are very grateful to have met her, to had been part of each other lives, even if it was briefly.

Profile Picture Victor, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Jaimee was a lifesaver and such a wonderful partner to create the wedding of our dreams! We had some difficulties with our venue and Jaimee didn't hesitate to take over when necessary. She was our officiant, florist, and planner and everything turned out beautifully. Thanks, Jaimee! :)

Profile Picture Genevieve, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Jamiee was wonderful!! We came down from Wisconsin to elope. She always answered/responded to my phone calls and text messages. She has a great sense of humor and was very fun. Our day was perfect!!

Profile Picture Rachel, 2/6/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Non-religious

Jaimee was wonderful! From the start she addressed exactly what we would want and made us feel so comfortable and confident. We're so fortunate to have Jaimee part of our big day, her officiant speech was beautiful and "modern romantic". Jaimee was so responsive as well even with our short timeline. We will definitely recommend her to all future brides and grooms!

Profile Picture Brittany, 2/5/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Non-religious

WE absolutely loved working with Jaimee! She is so sweet and knew exactly what we were looking for. Jaimee worked within our budget and the flowers were absolutely stunning! I received so many compliments on the bouquets and the centerpieces were better than I imagined. We were even able to save the centerpieces for my parents anniversary party the following week and they were still gorgeous! We were very impressed and happy with the quality of Jaimee's work.

Profile Picture Katie & Shaun, 11/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Jaimee was perfect for our wedding plans! We were so thrilled and happy with her services.

She completely understood our needs as a couple. My fiancee and I wanted something sentimental, light and heartfelt and she helped us achieve that. Prior to the ceremony Jaimee made sure that we were completely comfortable with the entire process and her relaxed approached made us feel at ease.

She is flexible and awesome to work with, we both highly recommend her.

Regards,
Lauren & Doug Conte

Profile Picture Lauren , 10/24/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Non-religious

Jaimee is a very professional officiant. She's cheerful and well prepared. She gives quick response to our inquiries. My partner and I are very happy to have her officiate our wedding ceremony.

Profile Picture Fiona, 8/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Jaimee is very professional and kind. Very happy she took part in our wonderful day.

Profile Picture User5355872, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Officiant

Jaimee was wonderful! She showed up on time, and was fully prepared to do our wedding even though we had never met before. She was flexible with us and made everything go very smoothly for us on our wedding day.

Profile Picture Emily, 7/25/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Jaimee Was very helpful and affordable. She worked with us on the ceremony and was very accommodating since we were not having a religious wedding we just needed a quick but beautiful ceremony. She was very professional and always responded quickly to any email we sent.
She assisted in the writing of the vows, would recommend her in a heart beat!

Profile Picture Maximilian, 7/11/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Jaimee is AMAZING! She did a beautiful job with our florals & decor, but was also so helpful with any other questions we had!

Profile Picture Karolina, 6/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Jaimee did an amazing job!! The flowers were exactly what I wanted and more than I expected!!

Profile Picture Tammie, 6/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Officiant, Wedding Planning

Jaimee was great. She officiated our wedding and we used her as our florist. She was very accommodating and even stayed long to redo the floral arrangement on our cake because she was unsatisfied with what the bakery had done. She also had extra stems and went and went around and added the extra stems to existing floral vases to spruce everything up a little bit more. Just some advice to other couples, sometimes she was a little difficult to reach by email, but she was always very responsive to text message.

Profile Picture User5254099, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Officiant

Jaimee was warm, responsive, informative and overall a pleasure to work with. She was perfect for our wedding and I would not hesitate to recommend her to friends and family alike.

Profile Picture Erica, 5/22/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Officiant, Wedding Planning

Jaimee was our officiant and did a great job. Friends & family were raving about her voice. Very calm and soothing is what they said and I agree! I was sold with our initial conversation.
She's reasonably priced, responsive and very likable. Who wouldn't want her to marry them?
THANK YOU, Jaimee!

Profile Picture Traci, 11/28/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Jaimee can do it all! We originally contacted Jaimee for her Day of Coordinator and Officiant services. I am so happy we did. During our first conversation I felt as though I was talking to a longtime friend and an experienced professional. She totally understood my vision for our wedding was excited about our color scheme, my DIY projects and our chosen venue. We really felt her passion and genuine care she has for her clients and their vision. She let us know that she is also an accomplished florist. We followed up our conversation with some emails, exchanged some ideas from Pinterest including my dream flower wedding arch. She told me that she also has that arch pinned and she has been dying to do it. I told her I had received a few bids and unfortunately that the arch is out of our flower budget. Jaimee then said that she could figure out a way to do it to have a similar look and feel. We arranged a meeting at our venue and she was going to bring a mock-up of the flowers centerpieces. We were more than impressed after meeting Jaimee the mockup was beautiful and she was vibrant and personable providing tons of recommendations. During the meeting we expressed our concerns of handling all three jobs and it perhaps being too much to organize. Jaimee assured us she has "backups for her backups". We were sold! The weeks leading up to our wedding day she finalized all the details, organized all the other vendors, asked all the important questions and answered some things I had no idea I even had to think about. Our wedding day arrived and OMG, our flowers were perfect, breathtaking, just gorgeous. The dream arch was better than my Pinterest inspiration and she had even included a mini crystal chandelier hanging down from the middle of it. I wish I could post pictures on my review. The ceremony was touching, funny, and had a " nod to God" as Jaimee would say. It was perfect for us. Her day of coordination was on point, every detail was gorgeous.

Profile Picture Lia, 9/27/14, 3 Reviews
4.2

Jaimee's floral designs were exactly what we envisioned color-wise and flower selection. She spent a lot of time with us shopping, talking, getting to know us. I am a wedding coordinator, but since I was working on my daughter's wedding, I had to step back and let someone else do the day of coordinating, which was very difficult for me. Jaimee and I worked well together, and she was always mindful of what our vision was and what we needed accomplished. The only negative comment I have is that because of the event site, timing was a little off in having floral set up by the time the reception started. She gave us great options to re-purpose flowers and greenery from the church ceremony and use them at the reception. And had the bride before us had the same fall color scheme, Jaimee was perfectly happy to combine events in order to save both brides floral dollars. I would be happy to work with Jaimee again - great ideas and always looking for something new and unusual to make your wedding special.

Profile Picture Catherine, 9/20/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Jaimee was absolutely AMAZING!!!!!!! She couldn't have made our day more perfect. The flowers left everyone speechless. They accented our venue so well and brought the exact elegance I was going for! She understand us and had a great feel for our vision. Not only were the flowers unbelievable but Jaimee made sure my evening went better then I could have imagined. She was constantly looking out for me and going above and beyond to have the evening flow without me having to deal with anything. Jaimee's services were more then we could have imagined and her kindness was an even better touch. Thank you so much for making our wedding the most unforgettable day!!

Profile Picture chloe, 8/30/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Jaime was more than just an officiant in our ceremony. She has provided tremendous help with our ceremony and as a wedding counselor for our special day. I personally really appreciated that she took the time to chat with us and her eagerness to know more about me and my now-wife. I think this is really important as this is one of the biggest ceremony in our life. She took the time to help us our in our ceremony and of course with our vows throughout the ceremony.

Her words and ceremony are memorable, truly reflecting both our belief and thoughts. She's also really flexible and great to work with. My wife and I really appreciate her service and assistance. We will recommend Jaimee to any of our friends and family that require similar service.

Thank you once again Jaimee. :)

Profile Picture Will, 8/24/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Officiant, Wedding Planning

Jaimee was nothing but professional, devoted and hardworking from the our first interaction all the way up to our wedding date. Jaimee was consistent and incredibly helpful. She went above and beyond with everything she did and made sure to check in with my husband and I frequently along the way. She provided us with officiant services and floral design and to this day our guests comment on how beautiful her floral arrangements were and how moving her ceremony was. She is absolutely incredible and makes you feel so assured and thought of right from the get go!

Profile Picture Vanessa , 8/16/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Officiant

I found Jaimee on Thumbtack, checked out her website and was really impressed! I got a really good vibe from her and I could tell she loves what she does. Chris and I first met her on skype and had a chit chat about love and what we wanted in our ceremony. Jaimee sent us a ceremony example along with a list of example vows which made it easy for us to start choosing everything we wanted to make the ceremony our own. We had a short and sweet ceremony and a wine box ceremony- an idea Jaimee told us about that we absolutely loved! We finally met Jaimee in person at the ceremony rehearsal and she is lovely!! Chris and I were both nervous about being in front of people at the ceremony but we went over everything we needed to with Jaimee and she was very accomodating and professional and made us feel more at ease. She is wonderful at her job and I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/8/14, 12 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Jaimee was a wonderful officiant! My husband and I wanted a special, unique wedding just for us (we had both been married before). We described our proposed ceremony on Thumbtack, and several officiants responded. Jaimee, however, was the only one to provide a personalized, rather than automated, response. When we spoke to her, it was clear that she had a genuine desire to help us create our special day. She was friendly, energetic, and adventurous! The ceremony she provided was exactly what we had hoped for. I strongly recommend Jaimee - I know she will be able to give you exactly what you want!

Profile Picture Carmen, 6/26/14, 1 Review