Weddings by Heather Reviews

10 | Beaver, PA

10 Reviews for Weddings by Heather

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Angela · Married on 07/20/2013

Heather was fantastic. Her photos stand out by far (in our opinion) compared to all other photographers in the Pittsburgh area. She is more expensive than others, but worth it by far. She was personable, efficient, and the perfect person for the job. Our photos reflect the exact emotion and energy and celebration that was in the air, defining the entire day to a tee. She sees things that others just don't see, and that along with her fantastic personality, professionalism and flexibility combined is what makes her the top wedding photographer in the Pittsburgh area. We love you, Heather-- don't be a stranger!! - Ang & Ford

Sent on 08/06/2013
  • Kristina

Kristina · Married on 05/14/2011

I can not say enough positive things about Heather! I knew from the first time I saw one of her images that she was going to be my wedding photographer. She is truly an artist and loves what she does and that love and passion can be seen in every photograph she takes. Her attention to detail is phenomenal and she has a way of capturing the heart of a moment. My wedding photographs literally bring me to tears, not only because they are beautiful but because they captured the true feeling of the moments. She manages to tell your unique love story in a collection of pictures that will become priceless to you.
    She is such a beautiful person inside and out and has an infectious personality that makes everyone smile. She takes the time to know you as not only a client but as a person. By the end of your wedding she's more than just your photographer, she's a friend.

Sent on 08/05/2011

B · Married on 10/10/2009

exceptional and amazing... worth every penny!

Sent on 08/06/2011
  • heathgreco

Heather · Married on 06/14/2008

I am so happy with the photos of my wedding. Heather did an amazing job. She arrived to my home early and was especially helpful (I saw her helping my mom get ready with her sticky tape!!). Heather is such a fun person and during the wedding day I felt like she was a friend, not just a photographer. The entire bridal party just loved her!!! She posted several photos on the Monday after our wedding. When I saw them online, I was screaming with excitement and even though I was in Hawaii, I just wanted to sit inside all day and look at them. Heather did a fantastic job capturing the entire day in all of the photographs. I loved her creativity in interesting angles and points of focus. Each picture is a beautiful slice of the happiest day of my life. I certainly recommend Weddings By Heather to any bride!

Katie · Married on 10/01/2005

There are so many wonderful things I could write about Heather, but my first two words to you are - HIRE HER! Heather's style is the perfect blend of fun, excitement and romance that every bride wants to have captured on their wedding day. She captures every smile, kiss and joyous tear, every intimate moment, without you even realizing she has done it. Her sparking personality and passion for photography shine through in every image and her work is guaranteed to make your eyes well up with happy memories. I called Heather because her photography was stunning, but I booked her because she is an amazing person and I knew I would WANT to have her there on my big day. Don't settle for anything less than having your breath taken away by your wedding images. Heather's work is absolute perfection. p.s. Check out her other services too!

Sent on 08/27/2008

Lauren · Married on 08/08/2008

Heather is the BEST! You won't find better photography anywhere!

Jessica · Married on 05/31/2008

Heather was wonderful! She was so easy to talk to and fun to be around, which is important for a photographer. She made us feel totally at ease, and it showed in our pictures! We loved them! Heather was also always very prompt in returning emails, which is also important for a busy bride. She is a little pricey, but you definitely get your money's worth!

Maraleen · Married on 11/04/2006

Heather loves what she does and it shows. I could have changed about everything about my wedding day: the dress, the shoes, the location, the hair, etc. There are two things about my wedding dat that I could not imagine changing: 1) my groom and 2) my photographer. We loved our Weddings by Heather experience and look forward to our Life by Heather future.

Audrey · Married on 07/08/2006

Heather was an amazing wedding photographer. She captured all the special details and left us with beautiful photos. Great and easy to work with. Truly enthusiastic and excited by her work.

Sent on 08/27/2008

Jessica · Married on 10/21/2006

AWESOME! This is all I can say about this vendor. She was amazing and professional and the quality of her work was outstanding. it didn't seem like there was a photographer in the room beforehand or at the church. She just blended in and yet took amazing photos.

Her photo book is a coffeetable piece, not just some ugly book to hide from. Her work is top notch and well worth the expense.

You pay a higher rate for work like Heather's but it is sooooo worth it. I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 04/21/2008