Weddings by Flower Michele Reviews

51 | Carle Place, NY

51 Reviews for Weddings by Flower Michele

Jen · Married on 06/22/2013

Beautiful flowers for my wedding!
    Thank you Flower Michel!!

Sent on 09/24/2013

Evangelina · Married on 11/23/2011

my flowers came out excellent- way beyond my expectations. i also had them decorate my cake... i have to say, it was my favorite part of my wedding! beautiful! (and affordable too!)

Sent on 12/05/2011

Bride · Married on 12/03/2010

I loved Weddings by Flower Michele. When my fiance and I met John we knew he had to be our florist! He was so detailed orientated and really got my vision.

For the last couple of months working up to wedding we worked with Joseph! He picked up right where John left off. He was fabulous and worked so well with my whole family. He was so enthusiastic and really got excited about my wedding!!!

The flowers came out AMAZING!!! Everyone at the wedding commented about how gorgeous they were and my guests actually asked if they were allowed to take them home! Joseph did an amazing job and I am sure he has an amazing team working with him too!!

I think Weddings by Flower Michele is the only florist to use on Long Island. I highly highly recommend them!

Sent on 01/04/2011
  • Rosie

Rosie · Married on 08/14/2010

Flower Michele is absolutely great!They listened to what my husband and I had in mind for the wedding and were able to transform our ideas with his own into beautiful bouquots and centerpieces and flower arrangements for the wedding! The staff are courteous, hardworking and very professional. They were always supportive and always made sure that eveything was perfect! The one reason why Flower Michele is out of this world awesome is that the person we worked with and his staff love what they do and they do it with passion. They met all our expectations and more! My husband and I highly reccommend them!!

Sent on 09/09/2010

GILDA · Married on 06/25/2010

EVERYONE RANTED AND RAVED ABOUT MY CENTER PIECES!! THEY WERE BEAUTIFUL!!! I LOVED ALL THE TIME AND EFFORT THAT WERE PUT INTO THEM TOTALLY RECOMMEND THEM!!

Sent on 06/28/2010

Nicole · Married on 06/12/2010

They were my florist for my engagement party, bridal shower and wedding. Not once did they let me down, all the flowers came out perfect. i would not change one thing about any of my flowers

Sent on 08/01/2010

Bonnie · Married on 10/10/2009

The tree centerpeices were absolutely gorgeous! They were flexible and worked with us until it was exactly what we wanted. Bouquets were fabulous!!!! Tons of compliments through out the night!

Sent on 10/24/2009

Liz · Married on 09/12/2009

Flower Michele provided us with gorgeous flowers. Our centerpieces were exactly what we wanted and the bouquets were beautiful!! great to work with!!

Sent on 10/18/2009

Joana · Married on 05/31/2009

Our floral arrangements for the ceremony and reception were fabulous! I absolutely loved my bouquet, the bridal party's flowers and the corsages. Flower Michele truly understood our vision and color scheme. I could not have asked for a more beautiful day!

Sent on 06/22/2009
  • F

Madelyn · Married on 03/22/2009

I can’t say enough about John’s talent! My flowers looked great! I never gave him any pictures of what I wanted. I just told him I wanted my bouquet to be calla lilies and stephanotis with rhinestones inside and that I wanted white flowers for the girls. I wanted everything simple and elegant. I gave him a general idea of what I wanted for centerpieces: BLING!
    2 weeks before the wedding I went to see John and mentioned how I was afraid there was too much white and how I was worried there wasn’t enough blue since all of my flowers, tablecloths and chair covers were white. He told me about adding LED lights to the inside of my centerpieces.
    The final product was STUNNING!!!

Sent on 04/13/2009

Steven · Married on 02/16/2009

John did an amazing job walking us through all the flowers we needed for our ceremony.We loved that we could always contact him any time and he was great keeping us up to date.The flowers where set up wonderfully and they looked fresh on our wedding day.Even our venue provider thought he did a great job.We where very grateful with his service and recommend him to everyone we know.

Sent on 06/01/2009

DANA · Married on 11/15/2008

EVERYTHING WAS ABSOLUTLY BEAUTIFUL. THEY MADE MY CEREMONY UNBELIEVABLE!

Sent on 11/25/2008

Michelle · Married on 10/12/2008

John was wonderful to work with and put together exactly what I envisioned.

Sent on 12/08/2008

Lauren · Married on 08/31/2008

Out florist, John, was phenomenal! Within minutes of walking into his showroom, i saw this beautiful arrangement of fusia orchids hanging from willow branches in a 3-foot tall vase. It was just stunning! I looked at my mom with tears in my eyes and said "that's what I want!" It couldn't have been easier than that. John took us through the rest of the process and made us feel comfortable and never pressured us into anything. I didn't even have to say more than 3 words--John just described his image of what he thought would look great when I told him what I liked and I let him take it from there. The flowers were gorgeous and the colors were so vibrant! Flowers aside, I would recommend Flower Michele for the sole reason that John was a professional til the very end. John and his crew came to set up the centerpieces a few hours before the wedding, but the wind was so strong (we had an outdoor wedding under a tent), the wind blew over and broke 1 of the centerpieces. Without me or my mom even knowing, John drove over an hour back to his office himself to make a new one and came back to set up the freshly made centerpiece. You just don't see that type of dedication and professionalism anymore! Hands down Flower Michele was the best florist for my wedding. I still get compliments on the centerpieces and the chuppa (if you're doing an outdoor wedding, use his birch-branch chuppa...it's absolutely breathtaking what he can do with it)! If you have any doubts about your wedding decor, put your trust in John and he will take care of everything.

Sent on 12/29/2008

Caterina · Married on 08/16/2008

They have such great vison! My flowers were great even 2 days later!

Sent on 11/17/2008

Maddeline · Married on 06/13/2008

John was my favorite vendor to work with. He helped me with the types of flowers I should use and was very honest about the stamina of each flower.

Sent on 10/26/2008

Paula · Married on 05/24/2008

Unique, beautiful, exquiste arrangement

Sent on 06/03/2008

alina · Married on 09/30/2007

Beautiful!!! I loved my flowers. Colorful, lively, and just stunning!

Sent on 05/15/2008

Beth · Married on 06/17/2006

I loved their work! John is really passionate about flowers and gives great suggestions. I wanted a gardenesque decor with pinks and greens. I loved my centerpieces and bouquets. Later on after booking him, I decided that I wanted a floral arch for the ceremony. This was truly my favorite thing that he made for me. It made the whole room look gorgeous.

Sent on 03/05/2008

Christine · Married on 10/01/2005

Flower Michele – A+++++++
    www.flowermichele.com
    It’s all been said before. John is great and so much fun to work with – by far my most favorite vendor. Originally I was planning on doing a fall theme, but then switched it to Red and Pink. I had huge, tall CP’s and the vase was filled with plums – they were AWESOME!!! My bo-k had cherry love roses, pink callas and burgundy dahlias. The colors were so vibrant andthey came out graet in the pics! My girls bo-k were inspired by Britney Spears’ bm bo-k’s. They were cherry love roses and black baccarat roses. I also got each girl a monogrammed bo-k jewel from Bouqet Jewels I thought it looked really cool.

Sent on 06/21/2007

Cheryl · Married on 04/30/2005

My Flowers were gorgeous. The service, quality, and price were perefect.

Sent on 05/07/2008

JoAnn · Married on 02/03/2012

I met with Rich in November to discuss centerpieces for my daugther's Sweet 16 Party on Feb 3, 2012. He was so patient and sensitive to what was needed to create the atmosphere we wanted and keep the cost within reason. We agreed on a price and even after some changes was still flexible. Rich told me not to worry everything would be taken care of and promised me a "WOW" when we walked in the room. "WOW" couldn't describe the amazing job that was done by FLOWERS BY MICHELE. Not only were the centerpieces BEYOND my expections but all was done and completely WORRY FREE. These people are wonderful and with today's economy it was exceptional to get the quality & service I received. I would highly recommend Flowers by Michele!
    JoAnn

Sent on 02/07/2012

carol · Married on 11/24/2011

our flowers were so beautiful, we received so many compliments .thank you everyone at w flower michele ,from the bottom of our hearts for all you did to make our wedding so beautifull . we start our planning process whit john we so sad when we know about it him .we cannot imagine how difficult it must have been for you ! please know how grateful we are for you beautiful work, the fact that you were all able to pull together and help us speak volumes about who you are !

Sent on 02/08/2012
  • O

Olga · Married on 10/03/2010

It's sad for me to write this review, because John of Flower Michele passed away a week ago. It was an absolute pleasure dealing with John! He was a very talented florist with a true passion for his work. I loved my centerpieces and all my decor and it's sad that the wedding business had to loose such a wonderful vendor. I would have recommended them! I know that John had a partner, but I am not familiar with his work...but as far as John was concerned I had nothing but a positive experience dealing with him. A tremendous loss if you ask me.

Sent on 10/26/2010

Diane · Married on 10/26/2008

amazing! john and his team are perfection.

Sent on 01/11/2009