8 Reviews for Weddings by Father Bernard

8 Weddings by Father Bernard Reviews

Father Bernard and Paula were the best! The ceremony was the perfect amount of time and it was really heartfelt. One guest told me she felt like she had renewed her vows also. When I did have questions Father Bernard and Paula got back to me immediately. I would highly recommend Father Bernard for your wedding.

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/25/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Father Bernard and his assistant Paula were great to work with. We didn't want to do a church ceremony but both of our dads are very religious (Catholics) and we were very happy and relieved to have found him to officiate our wedding ceremony. From the day I contacted them, Paula and Father Bernard were very informative and to the point. We opted to use the standard wording ceremony he provided and everyone that attended the ceremony had only nice things to say about it. The ceremony was very touching and we loved the prayer he wrote. I would definitely recommend Father Bernard to officiate your wedding.

Profile Picture User4428868, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Fr. Bernard was a pleasure to deal with. When we first met, we knew immediately that he was the right officiant for our wedding. He was very flexible up until the very last minute. We customized our ceremony to include some of our cultural traditions, and they were flawlessly executed. He touched us with his words of wisdom throughout this process. After the ceremony, our families raved about him. He really made our wedding day very special! We highly recommend Fr. Bernard.

Profile Picture Ramona, 10/18/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Father Lopez made our ceremony beautiful and memorable!

Profile Picture Jeanne, 8/24/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Father Lopez was the officiant at my husband, Richard, and my wedding. Our ceremony was beautiful - the words and the special prayer that Father Lopez prepared were so thoughtful and heartfelt. We received so many compliments on the service. We feel so blessed that Father Lopez was our officiant and we could not have made a better choice!

Profile Picture Donna, 5/25/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Fr Bernard was a pleasure to deal with and was a great officiant with his homily. Also added bonus was the entire ceremony only took about 25 minutes.

He was also very flexible in that he came an hour and a half earlier on our requests to help us rehearse.

Profile Picture steve, 9/25/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We were very pleased with Father Bernard as our wedding officiant. He was kind, responsive and willing to work with us to create a wedding ceremony that was meaningful and reflected our values as a couple while including the elements of a Catholic ceremony that were important to us. Although we did not have the opportunity to meet Father Bernard in person prior to our wedding day because he was in the Catskills, he was very willing to speak with us as many times as we wanted to over the phone to create a ceremony that was exactly what we wanted and to make sure that we were comfortable with it prior to the big day. He was also flexible with timing for the ceremony which helped to alleviate a lot of stress that could have been caused by bad weather, late guests, etc.

Profile Picture Danielle, 10/12/13, 1 Review