Weddings By Epic- Planning and Design Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 7 Reviews
View more information

• Jenna
    Jenna H. Married on 05/22/2021

The BEST wedding decision you will make

Booking Weddings by Epic was the absolute BEST decision I could have made. From the first call with Jen and Alyssa, they made me feel like more than just a client. They were so genuinely excited to be talking with us, and promised to make my hanging floral, dance floor party, perfect wedding dreams come true. AND stick to our budget. I had a lot of big ideas, random questions, and planning anxiety throughout the process. Not to mention Covid hitting 3 months into our wedding planning. The team handled every single thing that came up and calmed my nerves every time. Even when I felt I was being annoying, they assured me I was not and responded with excitement each time. And while all of the help before the wedding was amazing, the execution is something I will never get over. I had also hired WBE to do my florals and décor – what started as wanting greenery with some simple pops of coral turned into a full blown, bright, colorful dream of a floral scape. I was absolutely blown away when I saw the venue, the personals, and every other detail Alyssa, Jen, and Meyuna had worked so hard to execute for our big day. My guests have not stopped talking about the flowers and the details three weeks later. The vendor coordination was seamless, and every vendor that they suggested blew us away. My wedding day was absolutely PERFECT and the best day of our lives, and I know that that is because we chose to hire Jen, Alyssa, Meyuna and team. I HIGHLY recommend Weddings By Epic if you want to have the best party ever!!!
  • Zhinan
    Zhinan J. Married on 05/08/2021

5.8.21 Wedding Planning and Floral/Decor

We booked WeddingsbyEpic for both our wedding planning/coordination as well as for our floral/decor for our 5/8/21 wedding and WOW, no words can relay how much we owe this team to making our wedding day the absolute dream it was!
    I originally only meant to book WeddingsbyEpic for Florals/Decor and just find a random day of coordinator to save money, but when I read the reviews of their company of TheKnot/WeddingWire, I decided to go ahead and get you guys for month of coordination and boy, I can say hands down that that was THE single best/most important decision I made for our wedding planning process. Aubree Heaps was our wedding planner and she was with me from the very beginning despite our contract only being for "month of coordination", she was always following up on every detail and thinking of things I would never have considered that ended up being crucial for the wedding. Aubree and the rest of the WeddingsbyEpic team deserve every single 5 star review out there(and there are already so many)!!
    As for florals/decor, our jaws dropped when we were lined for the ceremony entrance and saw how everything came together! Lindsay is in charge of the floral/decor side and she is extremely helpful and has a very clear vision. We have no idea how they were able to make our event so beautiful and in line with the vision we had!! We received SO many compliments from our guests about how beautiful our wedding was, and it was all thanks to you!!!
    In terms of pricing, we really feel like we got such a bargain for the quality of services we received, and we just can't recommend them enough!!!
  • Kendall
    Kendall Married on 04/02/2021

Dreamiest Day!

Weddings by Epic made my wedding the most amazing day ever! From dreamy decor and amazing coordination, my day wouldn’t have happened without them. If (or honestly when) you book this team, I suggest letting them do full planning and decor. You won’t regret it!
  • Andree
    Andree Married on 09/20/2020

Fairytale wedding !

Epic was amazing! Always quick to respond and so helpful when it came to making decisions. I had complete confidence in them when my wedding day came and the venue looked absolutely beautiful. I’m glad we chose to work with them, they made my wedding into a fairytale! I don’t have the pictures from our photographer yet but my family took a picture of the sweetheart table
  • Khadija
    Khadija Married on 02/23/2019

Superstars

Talk about an ALLSTAR Team!!!!! Weddings by Epic went above and beyond when planning our starry night wedding. We went through many obstacles when planning this wedding from a photographer running off with our money to the venue double booking our special day! NONE of it matters though because Jennifer, Rachel, and Alyssa went above and beyond to make sure that our day was special. They treated us like family and handled any issues with poise and grace. I began working with Jennifer and her team of superheroes in January 2018 for my Feb 2019 Wedding....It was truly a journey but they truly stayed on top of every little detail. On the days and week of they made sure the scheduling was together...My guest can't stop talking about how awesome and gorgeous every thing turned out. Without them I am sure I would have gone crazy during the wedding process.....THANK YOU GUYS SOOOOOO MUCH I am so glad I was able to trust you with making one of the biggest days of our life beyond incredible. Weddings by Epic does beyond what they receive in payment and honestly I am thankful for everything they did for us!!!! Make sure to book them because you are going to get a team that truly cares about making your dreams come true.....I'm already looking forward to special events in the future so that I can call you guys!!!! Took me a minute to write a review because I truly didn't know how to formulate how awesome these ladies were!!!! My only regret is that I don't have them to plan more things lol!
  • Katelyn
    Katelyn Married on 11/18/2018

No stress, so helpful, and brings the hype!

Jennifer is amazing! All thanks to her and the Epic team my wedding day was a success! As stress free as one could
    Hope. Since we had her help my mom me and hubs could really enjoy the day. She was sooo helpful in finding venders and making things happen. She even had Katie come out and learn the bustle on my dress after alteration. I would Hire her over and over again! You won’t regret it.
    Katie Married on 07/21/2017
    Epic did an amazing job on my special day! I highly recommend them. Jennifer made sure i got everything i wanted on my special day!