Weddings By Epic Reviews

3 Reviews for Weddings By Epic

• Khadija

Khadija · Married on 02/23/2019

Superstars

Talk about an ALLSTAR Team!!!!! Weddings by Epic went above and beyond when planning our starry night wedding. We went through many obstacles when planning this wedding from a photographer running off with our money to the venue double booking our special day! NONE of it matters though because Jennifer, Rachel, and Alyssa went above and beyond to make sure that our day was special. They treated us like family and handled any issues with poise and grace. I began working with Jennifer and her team of superheroes in January 2018 for my Feb 2019 Wedding....It was truly a journey but they truly stayed on top of every little detail. On the days and week of they made sure the scheduling was together...My guest can't stop talking about how awesome and gorgeous every thing turned out. Without them I am sure I would have gone crazy during the wedding process.....THANK YOU GUYS SOOOOOO MUCH I am so glad I was able to trust you with making one of the biggest days of our life beyond incredible. Weddings by Epic does beyond what they receive in payment and honestly I am thankful for everything they did for us!!!! Make sure to book them because you are going to get a team that truly cares about making your dreams come true.....I'm already looking forward to special events in the future so that I can call you guys!!!! Took me a minute to write a review because I truly didn't know how to formulate how awesome these ladies were!!!! My only regret is that I don't have them to plan more things lol!

Sent on 04/02/2019
  • Katelyn

Katelyn · Married on 11/18/2018

No stress, so helpful, and brings the hype!

Jennifer is amazing! All thanks to her and the Epic team my wedding day was a success! As stress free as one could
    Hope. Since we had her help my mom me and hubs could really enjoy the day. She was sooo helpful in finding venders and making things happen. She even had Katie come out and learn the bustle on my dress after alteration. I would Hire her over and over again! You won’t regret it.

Sent on 11/26/2018

Katie · Married on 07/21/2017

Epic did an amazing job on my special day! I highly recommend them. Jennifer made sure i got everything i wanted on my special day!

Sent on 08/17/2017