185 Reviews for Weddings By Christina

182 Weddings By Christina Reviews

great!

Profile Picture lisa, 4/21/09, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Weddings by Christina was the best decision we could have made! Christina provided a beautiful beach ceremony for my husband and I. Her attention to detail and true love of joining couples together is unmistakable. The vows were beautiful and sincere. We gave her some ideas of a few sentimental items that we wanted to include in our vows, and she created exactly what we wanted. She was in constant email contact with us. She made a very exciting, yet anxious day, flow very smoothly and beautifully. I would recommend Weddings by Christina to any couple getting married!

Profile Picture Diana, 5/1/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We were very impressed with their service and professionalism. It made our wedding day perfect with no stress.

Profile Picture Jane, 5/9/09, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Thanks to Christina, it,s was a beautiful,pure, beachwedding. All her help and tips were very welcome. We had the Lei ceremony and Christina order the Lei,s from Hawaii.
The Leis were beautiful and a nice memory of our day.
That,s way I highly Recommend Chiristina Wedding.

Natasja
The Netherlands

Profile Picture natasja, 8/29/09, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Officiant, Photography

Andrew with Weddings by Christina was perfect for our wedding day. Our wedding was very casual, barefoot on the beach at sunset, so we didn't want someone who was stuffy and formal. Andrew was very relaxed, like he'd been doing beach weddings for years. And always had a smile on his face. He made us feel very comfortable. Great first impression.

Profile Picture Vanessa , 10/10/09, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Christina was an excellent Officiant she not only provided everything we expected (professionalism, timely responses, and excellent ideas) she also provided greatly needed advice on the day of my wedding. I was to be married on the beach and the day that we picked turned out to be extremely windy. I called Christina 20 min before my wedding to ask for advice it was objective and full of wisdom. I would deffinatly recommend her to a close friend or relative.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 10/17/09, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Hi! Christina, It's Tessa. I wanted to say thank you for such a wonderful job. You were very helpful in all area's, quick in returning e-mail/phone calls and the ceremony was beautiful and the length of the cermony was perfect. I will deff recommend you to other brides

Profile Picture Thressa, 10/17/09, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Everyone commented on how beautiful the wedding ceremony was! Thank you!

Profile Picture Susan, 10/30/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We booked Christina on very short notice! We planned our wedding in 2 weeks. She was quick to help us and was luckily available for that weekend. We did not do a rehearsal but for the most part everything ran smoothly. She was a little late for the ceremony which caused a little stress but it was a beach ceremony so may have been some confusion on exact location. Other then that we are very satisfied with her services. Our certificate was mailed promptly and we received it back by the state in less then a week! So again very satisfied.

Profile Picture ELISHA, 11/1/09, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Christina was amazing. From our first meeting to the time she pronounced us married she's been so sweet. Any changes we needed she did right away. Any questions we had even some foolish ones she was happy to answer. As the bride I was expecting the day of the wedding to have the officiant ask me questions or here or there or even directions but I didn't speak to Christina at all before the ceremony and she left right after ( as she knew we were going to be swept away for pictures and pulled every which way for hugs). She knew what she was doing and by that she took so much stress off our shoulders!

Profile Picture Jamie, 11/7/09, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Christina was WONDERFUL! She was kind, helpful, and a joy to work with. We would recommend her to anyone looking for a beautiful, simple ceremony. Thanks so much for a wonderful, blessed day!!!

Jonathan & Jamie Nicholas

Profile Picture Jonathan, 11/7/09, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Christina is awesome! We organized almost everything from Germany via Mail/phone with her and the perfect day has had a perfect officiant! Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Alex, 11/7/09, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Christina did a wonderful job officiating our wedding. She is kind, warm and understanding, which was important to me, since we planned our wedding in 5 weeks.

Profile Picture Nicole, 2/25/10, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Christina was not only tremendously helpful and a pleasure to work with, but she also ade sure everything was done in a simple, stress-free way which I really appreciated. She was prompt with all replies and services, and also very helpful with tips and advice. We are from Pennsylvania, so her advice was invaluable in order for us to plan the perfect wedding on the beach so far away from home.

The ceremony was elegant and just what we had requested, and the cost was extremely reasonable. She also helped us find our photographer who also supplied rental chairs for the wedding, who wound up being excellent as well. Everything was coordinated so well that I felt in safe hands and free to actually ENJOY my wedding day rather than be burdened with stress or aggravation. I would recommend Weddings by Christina in a heartbeat to anyone considering a wedding in Florida!

Thank you Christina!

Profile Picture Heather, 3/9/10, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Very professional, great choices for your individual style of ceremony.

Profile Picture Charles, 3/13/10, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Mrs Christina, Thank you so so much or doing our wedding. You where so relaxed and that helped out for the groom witch was a mess that day. Everyone really enjoyed your services that day, Thanks again the oxfords

Profile Picture April, 3/20/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Christina is truly a "class act". You can tell that she really believes in what she is doing and wants to make each ceremony the best that it can be. We are grateful we found her to help us in the process of renewing our vows on our 35th anniversary. Thank you Christina!!

Profile Picture Burk, 3/28/10, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

When we started planning our destination wedding, we were nervous about the challenges we faced with selecting services remotely. We found Christina's services through an online forum with rave reviews, and contacted her directly. Although she was unable to officiate our service herself, she recommended Andrew Hudson in her place.

Working through Christina via email correspondence, we were able to customize a ceremony that was perfect for us. She guided us through the process and was very prompt and helpful in her responses. After the majority of the planning process was completed, we were connected with Andrew, who was just as professional and enjoyable to work with.

He was flexible with his time and efficient in his function - as well as being very personable.

To anyone planning a wedding - I whole heartedly recommend these services. Best of luck!

Mrs. Lichtiger

Profile Picture Victoria, 5/15/10, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Our officiant, Christina, was easy to reach, very professional, and officiated a beautiful ceremony for us just the way we wanted it. It was better than we could have hoped for. Great communication made for a great, stress-free day. Thanks!!

Profile Picture C., 5/16/10, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Christina was wonderful. She did a beautiful job on our wedding renewal and made my husband and I day very very special. Thank You again Christina for making our day very special.

Profile Picture Angela, 5/18/10, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Our wedding was just perfect - thank you!

Profile Picture Melissa, 5/22/10, 1 Review

It was just wonderful! thank you Christina for a Perfect Day

Profile Picture Sandra, 5/28/10, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Christina was wonderful!!! She allowed us to customize our ceremony to just what we wanted. At the wedding, she did an amazing job, and I had multiple people comment to me about her at the reception. She made our day even more special, and I thank her fo that.

Profile Picture Grant, 6/6/10, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Christina was responsive via e-mail messages. She had a beautiful, standard ceremony for the package we picked , and she allowed us to make changes to it. She arrived on time, and did a nice job on our ceremony, and even played photographer. Her price was better than anyone else I could find on AMI weddings web site.

Profile Picture Jane, 6/7/10, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Christina was excellent. She came up with such a beautiful and touching ceremony that really suited us and our families. She allowed us to have our perfect ceremony, and I could not have envisioned a nicer one if I had years and years to come up with it. I am half Greek and I had searched for a Greek officiant so that I could include some Greek Orthodox wedding traditions in our ceremony. I had given up finding someone greek, and so just started searching for someone else, someone who could at least give us a wonderful ceremony, even if it wouldn't include the Greek parts. So we hired Christina and started working on the ceremony, when she asks me if I'm Greek. Turns out that she is half Greek as well, and when she actually suggested we add in the Greek parts, my heart was soaring. I couldn't believe that we had actually found someone that could give us our perfect ceremony, and she sure did. She was very flexible with our ideas and what we wanted, even though we changed things around quite a bit with very little time left. Her main concern was writing a ceremony that we both loved and we were both comfortable with. When she sent me the one that we ended up using, I knew that was the one right away, because I got the chills and tears welled up in my eyes. Every one loved the ceremony, and my older Greek aunt even came up to me after wards and told me "we touched her heart". My 12 year old cousin said his favorite part of the whole wedding was the ceremony. It was so beautiful and thoughtful, we truly felt and believed every word she wrote. Unfortunately, she was in a hurry after the ceremony (I was almost an hour late getting started!), so I didn't get to talk to her after wards or thank her for her wonderful work. She's been doing this for a long time and knows how to write a beautiful and touching ceremony. It was perfect.

View Vendor Response