Weddings by Carly Ane's Reviews

83 | Orlando, FL

83 Reviews for Weddings by Carly Ane's

83 Weddings by Carly Ane's Reviews

Steph · Married on 08/30/2018

Unbelievable service given from Jaimz at Weddings by Carly Ane’s. Coming over from the UK to get married in Florida seemed daunting when booking all the relevant companies but Jaimz made the process stress free and knew exactly what we wanted in mind, the end result of our flowers looked sensational and I highly recommend using Weddings by Carly Ane’s!! Thank you so much for all your hard work. Stephanie and Jonathan.

Weddings by Carly Ane's 1

Mckenzie · Married on 06/16/2018

Weddings by Carly Anes is such an amazing place. They take their time to talk with you about your big day. They did exceptional with everything from the flowers to the decor. I was so amazed. And loved everything they had done. Thank you again for such professionalism, and superb quality that carly shes does as a business.

Patricia · Married on 06/01/2018

I knew I was happy with my choice of wedding florist before the wedding but WOW! The bouquets, the centerpieces, the ceremony florals! I could not have pictured them to be more beautiful. From the start Jaimz just "got" what I wanted, she saw my vision and brought it to life. I was so impressed with all of the stages of the process. From scaling back initially to amping it up closer to the wedding, nothing was an inconvenience. I was even sent a couple of pictures the week of the wedding to make sure I was happy. They could not have been more helpful!

Weddings by Carly Ane's 2
    Weddings by Carly Ane's 3
    Weddings by Carly Ane's 4
    Weddings by Carly Ane's 5

Samantha · Married on 05/20/2018

Great florist! Jaimz was awesome and really captured what I wanted in my bouquet! She was easy to work with and really worked with our budget. My bouquet was beautiful and I would not hesitate to use her for any other events or recommend her to anyone!

Andrea · Married on 05/12/2018

Weddings by Carly Ane's was the perfect vendor for our needs. My now husband and I walked into our appointment with 0 ideas on flowers. We didn't know the flower names. We didn't know the flower types. We just had loose ideas on what colors we wanted and what we could afford. Jaimz sat down and walked us through everything. She was very responsive to the many emails we later sent her, too, and she even recommended a makeup artist. And the flowers were so beautiful at the event! I got many compliments on my bouquet, and we loved the dragon wood arch we got married under. I highly recommend Weddings by Carly Ane's.

McKaela · Married on 05/09/2018

Weddings by Carly Ane was super responsive and the end product was amazing! The flowers where just perfect exactly what I wanted! She did a wonderful job and I would recommend to anyone!

Esther · Married on 04/25/2018

Oh my goodness,
    I can not stop thinking of my special day, of how beautiful it was with your flowers being incorporated. You guys have done an exceptional job...Thank you so much :)!!!

Lynn · Married on 04/25/2018

Absolutely a professional, flexible and team oriented floral design company. We thoroughly enjoyed partnering with them and they went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect for our clients!

• Carla

Carla · Married on 02/21/2018

Weddings by Carly Ane was a dream to work with. As a novice to florals, they took my inspirations and ideas and created the most beautiful arrangements. I put full faith in them and they exceeded my expectations!

Lindye · Married on 02/17/2018

I cannot say how happy we were with all of our wedding bouquets and arrangements from Carly Ane's. From our first meeting, I was very impressed with this vendor. My expectations were exceeded by Jaimz and her team, and everything came out more beautiful than I could have imagined. They worked seamlessly with our vendor and coordinator, and they put my mind at ease. I highly recommend this florist for any wedding or special event needs.

• Ben and Gina

Ben and Gina · Married on 02/04/2018

We were referred to Carly Ane's by our cake vendor and were super pleased to have worked with them. Despite Valentines day throwing a wrench in our plans for some florals (our wedding date was Feb 4th so not particularly close, but something to keep in mind if you aren't as flexible with blooms), we ended up with beautiful arrangements. The flowers that were important to me were included, and being able to work with our budget was something that we appreciated so much. The shop was easy to communicate with, being that my now-husband and I are both working individuals that can't spend all day on the phone or go to an in-person visit on a weekday-- which was what most other florists wanted from us. We had a member of the wedding party pick up our flowers the day of to save money and they had expertly prepared the order for easy transport as well. I would recommend them over and over again!

Joanne · Married on 11/24/2017

Weddings by Carly Ane's was spectacular! I primarily worked with Jaimz and she was wonderful! She was able to make my vision come true for what I wanted my bouquet, kissing ball, and flower girl wreath to look like. She was flexible and able to make quick adjustments to make my bouquet look majestic! It was such a pleasure to work with them. I highly recommend it!

Warmest regards,

Joanne R.

Lisa · Married on 11/05/2017

Very friendly and responded fast to my concerns. Flowers were beautiful

Robb · Married on 10/28/2017

Jaimz was extremely helpful, we are pretty easy going and didn’t really have a full vision. She helped pull everything together. She was quick to give us suggestions and showed us several ideas until we were able to make a decision.

Kaitlyn · Married on 10/26/2017

I am so glad we went with them! Jaimz understood perfectly what I wanted and was able to make everything perfect for us. I would definitely use them again.

Casie · Married on 10/21/2017

Jaimz and Dave are amazing! They were able to execute my crazy idea and brought my vision to life. Their responsiveness and attention to detail was wonderful.

Chelsea · Married on 10/09/2017

They were incredibly friendly and flexible. They worked with me to give me the best options for my budget.

Adrianne · Married on 09/09/2017

Carly Ane's went above and beyond for our wedding! We were supposed to tie the knot on 9/9/17 but we had to postpone due to Hurricane Irma. Dave and Jaimz were incredible in helping us change our date and made the entire process so much less stressful! On the day of our wedding, they delivered my bouquet to my hotel room as a last minute request so I could have them for pictures. The flowers in the ceremony space exceeded our expectations and all of the table arrangements were beyond beautiful! Thank you for making our wedding so incredibly beautiful! We would recommend Carly Ane's for any occasion!!

Sarina · Married on 05/13/2017

Every detail was perfect! Thank you so much for helping our wedding to be so special and stress free ??? The flowers were lovely!!!!!

The · Married on 05/01/2017

The Venue loves Jaimz Dillman and her customer service skills. She's prompt and makes beautiful arrangements!

Karen · Married on 04/22/2017

They were wonderful working with us. They were very professional and we couldn't have had a better experience with this florist. Everything was beautifully done.

Debbie · Married on 03/25/2017

Carly's professionalism was most impressive. I was greeted with a big smile and a tray of wedding cake samples.She takes time to get to know you and your expectations for your wedding cake, including taste and design. If I had another daughter, I would definitely choose "Wedding by Carly Ane's for my wedding cake vendor. My guest and I chose the the coconut cake as our favorite.

Sent on 06/08/2017

Weddings by Carly Ane's's reply:

Hi Debbie! I'm so happy you had a great experience with your wedding cake vendor, however, it was not us. We definitely want them to get the credit they deserve! Let us know if you're able to change the review to that vendor and let us know your experience with us and your floral decor. Best wishes!

Katrina · Married on 01/01/2017

Amazing service from initial meeting to day of wedding! Loved that you guys sent me a photo of the bouquets on the morning of the wedding- such a nice surprise!
    Everything looked incredible, and you were great at making our vision come to life! Thank you!!

Sonya · Married on 08/27/2016

Carly Anes did my wedding 13 YEARS ago! I was so happy with everything and LOVED working with David. Since then I actually transitioned into the wedding planning field, and continue to use Carly Anes for all of my professional as well as personal floral needs! They are the best!

Cheslie · Married on 12/16/2014

Working with David and Weddings by Carly Ane's was a complete pleasure! He listened to the overall feel that I wanted at my wedding and completely exceeded my expectations in all floral areas - bouquets, ceremony flowers, and reception centerpieces. They were absolutely beautiful! Aside from being very talented, David is also the consummate professional - very responsive and very kind. David actually took the time to show me to my meeting of choosing my linens. He helped with the choices to make sure that the flowers and linens would complement each other. Highly recommend!