83 Reviews for Weddings by Carly Ane's

Event Design (1)
Samples (1)
Venue Visit (1)
83 Weddings by Carly Ane's Reviews

Unbelievable service given from Jaimz at Weddings by Carly Ane’s. Coming over from the UK to get married in Florida seemed daunting when booking all the relevant companies but Jaimz made the process stress free and knew exactly what we wanted in mind, the end result of our flowers looked sensational and I highly recommend using Weddings by Carly Ane’s!! Thank you so much for all your hard work. Stephanie and Jonathan.

Profile Picture Steph, 8/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Weddings by Carly Anes is such an amazing place. They take their time to talk with you about your big day. They did exceptional with everything from the flowers to the decor. I was so amazed. And loved everything they had done. Thank you again for such professionalism, and superb quality that carly shes does as a business.

Profile Picture Mckenzie, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I knew I was happy with my choice of wedding florist before the wedding but WOW! The bouquets, the centerpieces, the ceremony florals! I could not have pictured them to be more beautiful. From the start Jaimz just "got" what I wanted, she saw my vision and brought it to life. I was so impressed with all of the stages of the process. From scaling back initially to amping it up closer to the wedding, nothing was an inconvenience. I was even sent a couple of pictures the week of the wedding to make sure I was happy. They could not have been more helpful!

Profile Picture Patricia, 6/1/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Great florist! Jaimz was awesome and really captured what I wanted in my bouquet! She was easy to work with and really worked with our budget. My bouquet was beautiful and I would not hesitate to use her for any other events or recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Samantha, 5/20/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Weddings by Carly Ane's was the perfect vendor for our needs. My now husband and I walked into our appointment with 0 ideas on flowers. We didn't know the flower names. We didn't know the flower types. We just had loose ideas on what colors we wanted and what we could afford. Jaimz sat down and walked us through everything. She was very responsive to the many emails we later sent her, too, and she even recommended a makeup artist. And the flowers were so beautiful at the event! I got many compliments on my bouquet, and we loved the dragon wood arch we got married under. I highly recommend Weddings by Carly Ane's.

Profile Picture Andrea, 5/12/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Weddings by Carly Ane was super responsive and the end product was amazing! The flowers where just perfect exactly what I wanted! She did a wonderful job and I would recommend to anyone!

Profile Picture McKaela, 5/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Jaimz was absolutely amazing to work with, such a wonderful soul with a real knack and passion for her work! She had great ideas and was quick with communication! Everything was finalized well before the wedding and we were very happy with the picture in our mind of what it would be like. Unfortunately there was someone else who set up the day of and completely missed the mark. Florals were put in the wrong places, set up incorrectly, wrong colors, etc. It was a big disappointment since these were details that were decided several months in advance, but were incorrectly executed the day of. For example- we had banister florals for the staircase that the bridal party would walk down into the ceremony. Well instead these banister florals were put on the front staircase where everyone stood in front of them during the ceremony, you never saw them, and the staircase we walked down was undecorated. This was a specific detail that my husband wanted for our wedding from the first meeting almost a year in advance and it was completely wrong. We had the three glass cylinder centerpieces with two white and one peach submerged flower. Upon set up, it was two white and like a fire red/orange color which didn't match anything else! When I sent a text about this, the response was that they "assumed I wouldn't like them" and luckily they were able to be replaced with all white flowers. Still I was charged for these flowers knowing I wouldn't like them . The same centerpieces were used as décor on the stairs for our ceremony and the red flowers had not been switched out as seen in the photo on the staircase. All of that aside, I absolutely loved my bouquet!!!! And the bridesmaids bouquets were lovely, but could have been a little bigger. The florals for our cake were beautiful as well! I would recommend Carly Ane's, but just ensure you make it very clear what you do and do not want and that those details are shared with the person who will be executing the set up for your day.

Profile Picture Stephony, 5/5/18, 1 Review

Oh my goodness,
I can not stop thinking of my special day, of how beautiful it was with your flowers being incorporated. You guys have done an exceptional job...Thank you so much :)!!!

Profile Picture Esther, 4/25/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Absolutely a professional, flexible and team oriented floral design company. We thoroughly enjoyed partnering with them and they went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect for our clients!

Profile Picture Lynn, 4/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up

Weddings by Carly Ane was a dream to work with. As a novice to florals, they took my inspirations and ideas and created the most beautiful arrangements. I put full faith in them and they exceeded my expectations!

Profile Picture Carla, 2/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I cannot say how happy we were with all of our wedding bouquets and arrangements from Carly Ane's. From our first meeting, I was very impressed with this vendor. My expectations were exceeded by Jaimz and her team, and everything came out more beautiful than I could have imagined. They worked seamlessly with our vendor and coordinator, and they put my mind at ease. I highly recommend this florist for any wedding or special event needs.

Profile Picture Lindye, 2/17/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We were referred to Carly Ane's by our cake vendor and were super pleased to have worked with them. Despite Valentines day throwing a wrench in our plans for some florals (our wedding date was Feb 4th so not particularly close, but something to keep in mind if you aren't as flexible with blooms), we ended up with beautiful arrangements. The flowers that were important to me were included, and being able to work with our budget was something that we appreciated so much. The shop was easy to communicate with, being that my now-husband and I are both working individuals that can't spend all day on the phone or go to an in-person visit on a weekday-- which was what most other florists wanted from us. We had a member of the wedding party pick up our flowers the day of to save money and they had expertly prepared the order for easy transport as well. I would recommend them over and over again!

Profile Picture Ben and Gina, 2/4/18, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements

Weddings by Carly Ane's was spectacular! I primarily worked with Jaimz and she was wonderful! She was able to make my vision come true for what I wanted my bouquet, kissing ball, and flower girl wreath to look like. She was flexible and able to make quick adjustments to make my bouquet look majestic! It was such a pleasure to work with them. I highly recommend it!

Warmest regards,

Joanne R.

Profile Picture Joanne, 11/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I am so glad we went with them! Jaimz understood perfectly what I wanted and was able to make everything perfect for us. I would definitely use them again.

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 10/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Very friendly and responded fast to my concerns. Flowers were beautiful

Profile Picture Lisa, 11/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

They were very easy to work with and I loved what they came out with. My only issue was the arch I wanted wasn't as big as I expected, but it still looked beautiful!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 11/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Jaimz was extremely helpful, we are pretty easy going and didn’t really have a full vision. She helped pull everything together. She was quick to give us suggestions and showed us several ideas until we were able to make a decision.

Profile Picture Robb, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Jaimz and Dave are amazing! They were able to execute my crazy idea and brought my vision to life. Their responsiveness and attention to detail was wonderful.

Profile Picture Casie, 10/21/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers

They were incredibly friendly and flexible. They worked with me to give me the best options for my budget.

Profile Picture Chelsea, 10/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Thanks for working within our budget, making our vision come true, being on time for an early morning event, and being so responsive and wonderful to work with! We would certainly partner with Weddings by Carly Ane's again :) Great team and easy to work with!

Profile Picture Melissa, 10/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Carly Ane's went above and beyond for our wedding! We were supposed to tie the knot on 9/9/17 but we had to postpone due to Hurricane Irma. Dave and Jaimz were incredible in helping us change our date and made the entire process so much less stressful! On the day of our wedding, they delivered my bouquet to my hotel room as a last minute request so I could have them for pictures. The flowers in the ceremony space exceeded our expectations and all of the table arrangements were beyond beautiful! Thank you for making our wedding so incredibly beautiful! We would recommend Carly Ane's for any occasion!!

Profile Picture Adrianne, 9/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit
4.3

Quick responses and didn’t overcharge, and the colors of the flowers were gorgeous. But apparently someone other than the girl I thought I was working with assembled my bouquet and she did a very poor job. The bouquet was completely falling apart and barely made it through the ceremony. Had to take my photos with my maid of honors bouquet. Overall pleased with MOH bouquet, all corsages and boutonnières but bridal bouquet was very poorly assembled.

Profile Picture Destiny, 9/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Carly Ane's flowers went above and beyond our expectations. We had a vision of what we had wanted for our special day, and they took our vision and built on it to make it exactly what we had been dreaming for. It was magical, elegant, and exactly what we had been dreaming of.

Profile Picture Mandy, 6/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Every detail was perfect! Thank you so much for helping our wedding to be so special and stress free ??? The flowers were lovely!!!!!

Profile Picture Sarina, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

The Venue loves Jaimz Dillman and her customer service skills. She's prompt and makes beautiful arrangements!

Profile Picture The, 5/1/17, 1 Review