48 Reviews for Weddings By Candi

Photos
Non-religious (4)
Customized Vows (1)
48 Weddings By Candi Reviews

Very speedy in responsiveness and quality work.

Profile Picture Kevin, 3/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

She made our wedding very special and amazing.

Profile Picture eileen, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Non-religious

Very helpful especially with the application I just couldn’t get myself together and she was so willing and sweet to help me. Very quick response she texted me immediately when I inquired about her services and kept in touch when writing our ceremony and never once left us hanging with no response. She showed up on time and was very friendly. She waited 20 extra min because I lost my car keys and my marriage license was in the car. She did a wonderful job. Only regret is after the ceremony she was talking to my dad and I missed saying bye and thanking her for how wonderful she is

Profile Picture Anna, 2/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Great professionalism! Helped me at the very last minute! Thank you Candi!

Profile Picture evelyn, 1/31/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My husband and I are so appreciative of Candi services. We had the hardest time trying to unite with him being incarcerated. When we would take steps forward to get pushes back. My husband told me to keep FAITH, if it was meant to be GOD will make a way. GOD directed me in the direction of Candi and it was truly a BLESSING. Candi prices are very reasonable. From the first call I knew me and my husband was a priority.

Profile Picture Marquita, 1/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Candi was awesome! She let us take the lead and did everything we asked for.

Profile Picture Shelby, 1/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Candi was an absolute delight to work with! We had a tiny wedding and didn't do a lot of planning until about a month and a half out - we contacted Candi with a little over a month before our ceremony and she was very quick to respond and very helpful with the process. She provided several ceremony options (we had quite a few questions about how things would work) and was very responsive to our needs. Not long before the wedding, she even adjusted the ceremony so that I could have both of my parents walk me down the aisle instead of just my father. We loved the ceremony that she wrote for us, especially the part where she acknowledged our fur babies :) She made sure to ask me any questions she had (parking) the day before so that there would be not problems at the wedding and she arrived early so the ceremony would go smoothly. She also sent in the marriage license for us - one less stop for us to make! We really appreciated that after a hectic few weeks and day, especially knowing how much we had to do before leaving for a trip. I'm so glad that we were able to work with Candi for our wedding.

Profile Picture Lauren, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Non-religious

Candi arrived with plenty of time to spare. We didn't even have a rehearsal yet the ceremony ran as smooth as it could've ever been. She made sure and sent me a few drafts via email to ensure we had it all right. Thank you Candi for blessing us at our ten year wedding anniversary!

Profile Picture Lucy, 11/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Both my new wife and I loved using Candi, and would recomend her to anyone. We lost our officiant just about 2 months before our wedding and Candi was able to take over and I couldn’t of imagined doing it without her! She wrote her own ceremony script and personalized it to us and our relationship! Then handled everything with the marriage license! If you want someone who makes your wedding just that much easier, GO WITH CANDI!!!

Profile Picture Joe, 10/14/17, 1 Review

Profile Picture Joe, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Candi was such a wonderful officiant! She was friendly, professional and she was very timely on answering my questions and concerns !

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Candi saved my wedding, my officiant cancelled the day before, I was able to get a hold of Candi and she was able to do it on short notice!

Profile Picture Sara, 9/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Thank you so much Candi! We loved our ceremony and had lots of compliments on everything! I loved everything about it and would not have changed a thing! Also loved how accessible you were - just a text away. All the best to you!
Carol

Profile Picture Carol, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

If there's anyone best suited for officiating weddings, it would be Candi! We had our wedding the week after Harvey hit and through the mess that is trying to help all of our affected friends and family, Candi kept plenty of communication open for us, she was patient and flexible with my last minute changes and overall a joy to work with! We loved every part of our ceremony and are sooo glad for your help! It couldn't have been more perfect!

Profile Picture Brenda, 9/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Our experience was wonderful we loved every minute of our ceremony

Profile Picture Mary , 8/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Candi was amazing!! She put together exactly what I was wanting for my ceremony. She personalized it and sent me the ceremony prior to it. I was very happy with everything!!! I would recommend her to everyone !

Profile Picture Jennifer, 8/10/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Non-religious

CANDI WAS LOVELY! From my initial contact with her to the end of my wedding she was knowledgeable, prompt, and caring. I recommend her to everyone!

Profile Picture Angela, 8/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

You're the best. Love and appriciate you marrying my husband and I.

Profile Picture April, 7/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We deeply appreciated Candi's help in the organisation of our marriage.
Prison isn't a easy place to manage a marriage. Thanks Candi's experiment we did it with less stress. She knows how to manage the situation, and she let us feel trusty.
We're lucky to have found her. She made us live a unforgettable time, filled with smiles, warmth and kindness.
We can only recommande her services to anyone who wants to be entirely satisfied of one of the most beautiful day of their life.

Profile Picture Catherine, 7/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Unique Services (Other)

We loved working with Candi. She was very professional, on time, and really made my Bride and Groom's wedding a memorable one! We look forward to working with her again on future weddings! If you are looking for an Officiant, I would recommend her services.

Shemeika, Wedding Coordinator
SHE Rocks Events

Profile Picture Shemeika , 7/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I needed an officiant just a few days before our wedding and Candi was very flexible and helpful. Our ceremony went well thanks to her! Thank you Candi!

Profile Picture Argie, 7/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Thank you so much Candi for all you’re kindness. You are such a wonderful and beautiful officiant! We loved our wedding ceremony! Candi was very professional and helpful with anything I needed.

Profile Picture Linda, 6/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Excellent customer service, very professional, very helpful and overall awesome!

Profile Picture MISTY, 6/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My original officiant stopped responding my e mails in the last month of my wedding so i had 3 weeks to fin a new one and candi came to the rescue she was quick,professional and very nice and i am forever great fil for what she did on my special day!

Profile Picture Iara, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We absolutely loved. Candi! She made our ceremony so special by making sure it was about us and out journey.

Profile Picture tonya, 5/28/17, 1 Review