Weddings By Candi Reviews

57 | Magnolia, TX

57 Reviews for Weddings By Candi

57 Weddings By Candi Reviews

Lisa · Married on 05/19/2018

We used candi as our officiant when we got married may of this year. No oribmlems at all. Would recommend services

Joshua · Married on 05/06/2018

Was very pleased with the professionalism and sense of humor.

Erin · Married on 04/21/2018

Candi was great and so friendly and personable !!
    She made the the ceremony very personal to us and it was a great experience!!!

Sent on 04/30/2018
    Weddings By Candi 1

Weddings By Candi's reply:

Thank you. <3 I am just so glad that the rain held off just long enough for your wedding.

Sarah · Married on 04/19/2018

Very professional but yet relaxed

Nelda · Married on 04/18/2018

Candi Johnson did an amazing job and I would highly recommend her to anyone getting married. Thank you Candi!

Nancy · Married on 04/18/2018

Very professional and helpful. Candi was very flexible and willing to answer any questions I had, regardless of how minor they where. She always returned my messages in a timely manner. She made things easy in a not so easy process. I am forever grateful.... Thank you Candi

Sent on 04/29/2018

Weddings By Candi's reply:

I try to be accessible to my couples all the time. I tell them that if you have a question no matter what if is, text me no matter the time. I'm awake late and if I see it, I'll answer it. If not, I will the next day. I love my couples and I work for you.

Sandra · Married on 03/30/2018

Candi was very helpful throughout the process. She's very knowledgeable and flexible, which was very convenient considering my situation. I'd definitely would recommend Candi. Thanks Candi again for making my wedding a memorable moment.

Ashley · Married on 03/24/2018

Candi was absolutely amazing. She personalized the ceremony to our needs. The wind would not allow us to do the unity candle, Candi made sure we could move it inside so we would not miss that part of our ceremony. Very affordable and professional. I will definitely be recommending Candi.

Sent on 04/28/2018
    Weddings By Candi 2
    Weddings By Candi 3

Weddings By Candi's reply:

Thank you so much. It isn't great when Mother Nature messes with our plans, but I always try to find a way to make it work. I'm glad we were able to make this happen and go off without a hitch. Such a wonderful day otherwise. And my forst wedding at a Golf Course Clubhouse. ;)

Veronica · Married on 03/15/2018

So amazing! Fabulous job with the ceremony. We loved everything!

Weddings By Candi 4
    Weddings By Candi 5

eileen · Married on 02/17/2018

She made our wedding very special and amazing.

Anna · Married on 02/10/2018

Very helpful especially with the application I just couldn’t get myself together and she was so willing and sweet to help me. Very quick response she texted me immediately when I inquired about her services and kept in touch when writing our ceremony and never once left us hanging with no response. She showed up on time and was very friendly. She waited 20 extra min because I lost my car keys and my marriage license was in the car. She did a wonderful job. Only regret is after the ceremony she was talking to my dad and I missed saying bye and thanking her for how wonderful she is

evelyn · Married on 01/31/2018

Great professionalism! Helped me at the very last minute! Thank you Candi!

Marquita · Married on 01/17/2018

My husband and I are so appreciative of Candi services. We had the hardest time trying to unite with him being incarcerated. When we would take steps forward to get pushes back. My husband told me to keep FAITH, if it was meant to be GOD will make a way. GOD directed me in the direction of Candi and it was truly a BLESSING. Candi prices are very reasonable. From the first call I knew me and my husband was a priority.

Shelby · Married on 01/06/2018

Candi was awesome! She let us take the lead and did everything we asked for.

Lauren · Married on 11/18/2017

Candi was an absolute delight to work with! We had a tiny wedding and didn't do a lot of planning until about a month and a half out - we contacted Candi with a little over a month before our ceremony and she was very quick to respond and very helpful with the process. She provided several ceremony options (we had quite a few questions about how things would work) and was very responsive to our needs. Not long before the wedding, she even adjusted the ceremony so that I could have both of my parents walk me down the aisle instead of just my father. We loved the ceremony that she wrote for us, especially the part where she acknowledged our fur babies :) She made sure to ask me any questions she had (parking) the day before so that there would be not problems at the wedding and she arrived early so the ceremony would go smoothly. She also sent in the marriage license for us - one less stop for us to make! We really appreciated that after a hectic few weeks and day, especially knowing how much we had to do before leaving for a trip. I'm so glad that we were able to work with Candi for our wedding.

Sent on 11/28/2017

Weddings By Candi's reply:

Awww, thank you. I love to be able to help my couples in any way that I possible can.

Lucy · Married on 11/02/2017

Candi arrived with plenty of time to spare. We didn't even have a rehearsal yet the ceremony ran as smooth as it could've ever been. She made sure and sent me a few drafts via email to ensure we had it all right. Thank you Candi for blessing us at our ten year wedding anniversary!

Sent on 11/26/2017

Weddings By Candi's reply:

Thank you Lucy! Your renewals to each other was special. I was honored to be a part of it.

Joe · Married on 10/14/2017

Both my new wife and I loved using Candi, and would recomend her to anyone. We lost our officiant just about 2 months before our wedding and Candi was able to take over and I couldn’t of imagined doing it without her! She wrote her own ceremony script and personalized it to us and our relationship! Then handled everything with the marriage license! If you want someone who makes your wedding just that much easier, GO WITH CANDI!!!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Weddings By Candi's reply:

Thank you Joe. I love the music for your ceremony! You two were so fun to work with!

Joe · Married on 10/14/2017

Jessica · Married on 10/13/2017

Candi was such a wonderful officiant! She was friendly, professional and she was very timely on answering my questions and concerns !

Sent on 10/17/2017

Weddings By Candi's reply:

Thank you. I pride myself on being accessible in any way possible that fits the needs of my couples. After all, my couples are my bosses. :)

Carol · Married on 09/23/2017

Thank you so much Candi! We loved our ceremony and had lots of compliments on everything! I loved everything about it and would not have changed a thing! Also loved how accessible you were - just a text away. All the best to you!
    Carol

Weddings By Candi 6
    Weddings By Candi 7

Weddings By Candi's reply:

Thank you. I loved the area you had the ceremony. And the rainbow that appeared at the end was just great!

Brenda · Married on 09/02/2017

If there's anyone best suited for officiating weddings, it would be Candi! We had our wedding the week after Harvey hit and through the mess that is trying to help all of our affected friends and family, Candi kept plenty of communication open for us, she was patient and flexible with my last minute changes and overall a joy to work with! We loved every part of our ceremony and are sooo glad for your help! It couldn't have been more perfect!

Weddings By Candi's reply:

Thank you so much! I know everyone was going through a rough time. I was just concerned for my brides that had upcoming weddings in the hard hit areas. I am so glad to be able to have done yours without any hiccups.

Mary · Married on 08/22/2017

Our experience was wonderful we loved every minute of our ceremony

Weddings By Candi 8

Weddings By Candi's reply:

Thank you. While may not in the best of places, what you feel in your heart when you are together is love, and that is the best.

Jennifer · Married on 08/10/2017

Candi was amazing!! She put together exactly what I was wanting for my ceremony. She personalized it and sent me the ceremony prior to it. I was very happy with everything!!! I would recommend her to everyone !

Sent on 10/19/2017

Weddings By Candi's reply:

Thank you. I work hard for my couples so they can have the best ceremony they can have! Sometimes even better than what they could imagine!

Angela · Married on 08/03/2017

CANDI WAS LOVELY! From my initial contact with her to the end of my wedding she was knowledgeable, prompt, and caring. I recommend her to everyone!

April · Married on 07/21/2017

You're the best. Love and appriciate you marrying my husband and I.

Weddings By Candi's reply:

It was my honor. I love happy couples and being able to make their day special makes what I do worth getting up for every day.