56 Reviews for Weddings By Candi

Customized Vows (2)
No Denomination (2)
Interfaith Ceremony (1)
56 Weddings By Candi Reviews

Was very pleased with the professionalism and sense of humor.

Profile Picture Joshua, 5/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Candi was great and so friendly and personable !!
She made the the ceremony very personal to us and it was a great experience!!!

Profile Picture Erin, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Very professional but yet relaxed

Profile Picture Sarah, 4/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Candi Johnson did an amazing job and I would highly recommend her to anyone getting married. Thank you Candi!

Profile Picture Nelda, 4/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Very professional and helpful. Candi was very flexible and willing to answer any questions I had, regardless of how minor they where. She always returned my messages in a timely manner. She made things easy in a not so easy process. I am forever grateful.... Thank you Candi

Profile Picture Nancy, 4/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Candi was very helpful throughout the process. She's very knowledgeable and flexible, which was very convenient considering my situation. I'd definitely would recommend Candi. Thanks Candi again for making my wedding a memorable moment.

Profile Picture Sandra, 3/30/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Interfaith Ceremony, No Denomination

Candi was absolutely amazing. She personalized the ceremony to our needs. The wind would not allow us to do the unity candle, Candi made sure we could move it inside so we would not miss that part of our ceremony. Very affordable and professional. I will definitely be recommending Candi.

Photo for Weddings By Candi Review - Unity candle ceremony
Photo for Weddings By Candi Review - Our greatest adventure
Profile Picture Ashley, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Non-religious, No Denomination

So amazing! Fabulous job with the ceremony. We loved everything!

Profile Picture Veronica, 3/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Very speedy in responsiveness and quality work.

Profile Picture Kevin, 3/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

She made our wedding very special and amazing.

Profile Picture eileen, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Non-religious

Very helpful especially with the application I just couldn’t get myself together and she was so willing and sweet to help me. Very quick response she texted me immediately when I inquired about her services and kept in touch when writing our ceremony and never once left us hanging with no response. She showed up on time and was very friendly. She waited 20 extra min because I lost my car keys and my marriage license was in the car. She did a wonderful job. Only regret is after the ceremony she was talking to my dad and I missed saying bye and thanking her for how wonderful she is

Profile Picture Anna, 2/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Great professionalism! Helped me at the very last minute! Thank you Candi!

Profile Picture evelyn, 1/31/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My husband and I are so appreciative of Candi services. We had the hardest time trying to unite with him being incarcerated. When we would take steps forward to get pushes back. My husband told me to keep FAITH, if it was meant to be GOD will make a way. GOD directed me in the direction of Candi and it was truly a BLESSING. Candi prices are very reasonable. From the first call I knew me and my husband was a priority.

Profile Picture Marquita, 1/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Candi was awesome! She let us take the lead and did everything we asked for.

Profile Picture Shelby, 1/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Candi was an absolute delight to work with! We had a tiny wedding and didn't do a lot of planning until about a month and a half out - we contacted Candi with a little over a month before our ceremony and she was very quick to respond and very helpful with the process. She provided several ceremony options (we had quite a few questions about how things would work) and was very responsive to our needs. Not long before the wedding, she even adjusted the ceremony so that I could have both of my parents walk me down the aisle instead of just my father. We loved the ceremony that she wrote for us, especially the part where she acknowledged our fur babies :) She made sure to ask me any questions she had (parking) the day before so that there would be not problems at the wedding and she arrived early so the ceremony would go smoothly. She also sent in the marriage license for us - one less stop for us to make! We really appreciated that after a hectic few weeks and day, especially knowing how much we had to do before leaving for a trip. I'm so glad that we were able to work with Candi for our wedding.

Profile Picture Lauren, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Non-religious

Candi arrived with plenty of time to spare. We didn't even have a rehearsal yet the ceremony ran as smooth as it could've ever been. She made sure and sent me a few drafts via email to ensure we had it all right. Thank you Candi for blessing us at our ten year wedding anniversary!

Profile Picture Lucy, 11/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Both my new wife and I loved using Candi, and would recomend her to anyone. We lost our officiant just about 2 months before our wedding and Candi was able to take over and I couldn’t of imagined doing it without her! She wrote her own ceremony script and personalized it to us and our relationship! Then handled everything with the marriage license! If you want someone who makes your wedding just that much easier, GO WITH CANDI!!!

Profile Picture Joe, 10/14/17, 1 Review

Profile Picture Joe, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Candi was such a wonderful officiant! She was friendly, professional and she was very timely on answering my questions and concerns !

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Candi saved my wedding, my officiant cancelled the day before, I was able to get a hold of Candi and she was able to do it on short notice!

Profile Picture Sara, 9/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Thank you so much Candi! We loved our ceremony and had lots of compliments on everything! I loved everything about it and would not have changed a thing! Also loved how accessible you were - just a text away. All the best to you!
Carol

Profile Picture Carol, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

If there's anyone best suited for officiating weddings, it would be Candi! We had our wedding the week after Harvey hit and through the mess that is trying to help all of our affected friends and family, Candi kept plenty of communication open for us, she was patient and flexible with my last minute changes and overall a joy to work with! We loved every part of our ceremony and are sooo glad for your help! It couldn't have been more perfect!

Profile Picture Brenda, 9/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Our experience was wonderful we loved every minute of our ceremony

Profile Picture Mary , 8/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Candi was amazing!! She put together exactly what I was wanting for my ceremony. She personalized it and sent me the ceremony prior to it. I was very happy with everything!!! I would recommend her to everyone !

Profile Picture Jennifer, 8/10/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Non-religious

CANDI WAS LOVELY! From my initial contact with her to the end of my wedding she was knowledgeable, prompt, and caring. I recommend her to everyone!

Profile Picture Angela, 8/3/17, 1 Review