Weddings By Candi Reviews

Weddings By Candi 6
Weddings By Candi 7

John Cramp · Married on 07/12/2019

Great experience

Provided a great wedding experience. Did a great job personalizing the service and vows specifically for us. Very professional and friendly.

Sent on 08/01/2019
  • Kourtney

Kourtney Squires · Married on 07/03/2019

The perfect ceremony

Candi tailored our wedding ceremony to be exactly what we wanted. We're big nerds so we wanted a mix of all of the things we loved to be sprinkled throughout and she managed to incorporate those wishes to eloquently into her ceremony. I am so happy with the words that she spoke and with the personable feeling of the ceremony that she helped us to create.

Sent on 07/31/2019
    Weddings By Candi 8
  • Kimberly

Kimberly Patterson · Married on 05/24/2019

Candi was a wonderful offiant!

Candi officiated our wedding and it went flawless! When she got there I I completly forgot we added in a unity candle and didnt tell candi but she was able to add it in to our ceremony without any problem. She spoke at a great volume for everyone to hear and took care of writing our entire ceremony for us. Overall, we throughly enjoyed her easy going and funny personality; we would highly recommend!!

Sent on 06/22/2019
    Weddings By Candi 9
    Weddings By Candi 10

Weddings By Candi's reply:

Thank you so much. I love to think on my feet and act fast. I’m glad I was able to work it in perfectly. I love the pic of us laughing by the way. Lol.
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 04/22/2019

Would 100% recommend

Our wedding ceremony was one of the most beautiful moments of my life and I have Candi to thank for that. She worked with us to make our ceremony as long as we wanted and customized our level of spiritual influence. The transitions between readers and different segments were flawless. We even wanted to have our own made up blessing with water and she made it work beautifully. Leading up to the ceremony Candi was flexible and had good communication, very professional. I would definitely recommend her services. I can’t thank you enough Candi for making our wedding day so special.

Sent on 05/01/2019

Mary Highfield · Married on 03/02/2019

On my big day!

Candi was everything I wanted and needed. She was excellent in every aspect. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 04/29/2019
  • Trish

Trish Clements · Married on 12/24/2018

Candi is an amazing officiant - highly recommend!

Candi was PHENOMENAL! I found her online and believe it was just meant to be. We were attempting to plan a last minute wedding on Christmas Eve since all our kids were home for the holiday and figured we'd never find an officiant who would agree to that. Candi responded immediately that she would! We were finding a last minute location and Candi was flexible with that. She did a wonderful job making our vows personal and special. I cannot recommend her enough. THANK YOU, CANDI!!!!

Sent on 12/30/2018
    Weddings By Candi 11

Weddings By Candi's reply:

Thank you so very much. And thank you for the photo. I am so happy that I was able to officiate your wedding at pretty much the last minute so to speak.
  • Latessa

Latessa · Married on 11/21/2018

Made me a Happy Bride!

Raving about this woman! & What a sweet, well-spoken woman she is! She asked for our backstory and family history to ensure our ceremony was personalized to our love story. She even SOMEHOW came up with the sweetest vows I could’ve ever exchanged in only 2 hours! This was due to the fact that I told her 2 hours before the ceremony that we decided we didn’t end up writing our own vows as I had originally planned. (I know, I know, don’t judge me, lol… we had just moved out of state one month prior to the wedding with 2 days’ notice, thanks to hubby’s job and simply RAN OUT OF TIME!) She did such a great job. If you’re looking for someone who can make you feel comfortable in one of the most anxious times of your life, I will forever refer you to Candi. She’s the best!

Sent on 01/18/2019
    Weddings By Candi 12
    Weddings By Candi 13
    Weddings By Candi 14
    Weddings By Candi 15

Lisa · Married on 05/19/2018

We used candi as our officiant when we got married may of this year. No oribmlems at all. Would recommend services

Sent on 08/20/2018

Joshua · Married on 05/06/2018

Was very pleased with the professionalism and sense of humor.

Sent on 05/20/2018

Erin · Married on 04/21/2018

Candi was great and so friendly and personable !!
    She made the the ceremony very personal to us and it was a great experience!!!

Sent on 04/30/2018
    Weddings By Candi 16

Weddings By Candi's reply:

Thank you. <3 I am just so glad that the rain held off just long enough for your wedding.

Sarah · Married on 04/19/2018

Very professional but yet relaxed

Nelda · Married on 04/18/2018

Candi Johnson did an amazing job and I would highly recommend her to anyone getting married. Thank you Candi!

Nancy · Married on 04/18/2018

Very professional and helpful. Candi was very flexible and willing to answer any questions I had, regardless of how minor they where. She always returned my messages in a timely manner. She made things easy in a not so easy process. I am forever grateful.... Thank you Candi

Weddings By Candi's reply:

I try to be accessible to my couples all the time. I tell them that if you have a question no matter what if is, text me no matter the time. I'm awake late and if I see it, I'll answer it. If not, I will the next day. I love my couples and I work for you.

Sandra · Married on 03/30/2018

Candi was very helpful throughout the process. She's very knowledgeable and flexible, which was very convenient considering my situation. I'd definitely would recommend Candi. Thanks Candi again for making my wedding a memorable moment.

Sent on 05/15/2018

Ashley · Married on 03/24/2018

Candi was absolutely amazing. She personalized the ceremony to our needs. The wind would not allow us to do the unity candle, Candi made sure we could move it inside so we would not miss that part of our ceremony. Very affordable and professional. I will definitely be recommending Candi.

Sent on 04/28/2018
    Weddings By Candi 17
    Weddings By Candi 18

Weddings By Candi's reply:

Thank you so much. It isn't great when Mother Nature messes with our plans, but I always try to find a way to make it work. I'm glad we were able to make this happen and go off without a hitch. Such a wonderful day otherwise. And my forst wedding at a Golf Course Clubhouse. ;)

Veronica · Married on 03/15/2018

So amazing! Fabulous job with the ceremony. We loved everything!

Sent on 05/05/2018
    Weddings By Candi 19
    Weddings By Candi 20

eileen · Married on 02/17/2018

She made our wedding very special and amazing.

Sent on 02/26/2018

Anna · Married on 02/10/2018

Very helpful especially with the application I just couldn’t get myself together and she was so willing and sweet to help me. Very quick response she texted me immediately when I inquired about her services and kept in touch when writing our ceremony and never once left us hanging with no response. She showed up on time and was very friendly. She waited 20 extra min because I lost my car keys and my marriage license was in the car. She did a wonderful job. Only regret is after the ceremony she was talking to my dad and I missed saying bye and thanking her for how wonderful she is

Sent on 03/11/2018

evelyn · Married on 01/31/2018

Great professionalism! Helped me at the very last minute! Thank you Candi!

Sent on 03/27/2018

Marquita · Married on 01/17/2018

My husband and I are so appreciative of Candi services. We had the hardest time trying to unite with him being incarcerated. When we would take steps forward to get pushes back. My husband told me to keep FAITH, if it was meant to be GOD will make a way. GOD directed me in the direction of Candi and it was truly a BLESSING. Candi prices are very reasonable. From the first call I knew me and my husband was a priority.

Sent on 03/19/2018

Shelby · Married on 01/06/2018

Candi was awesome! She let us take the lead and did everything we asked for.

Sent on 03/12/2018

Lauren · Married on 11/18/2017

Candi was an absolute delight to work with! We had a tiny wedding and didn't do a lot of planning until about a month and a half out - we contacted Candi with a little over a month before our ceremony and she was very quick to respond and very helpful with the process. She provided several ceremony options (we had quite a few questions about how things would work) and was very responsive to our needs. Not long before the wedding, she even adjusted the ceremony so that I could have both of my parents walk me down the aisle instead of just my father. We loved the ceremony that she wrote for us, especially the part where she acknowledged our fur babies :) She made sure to ask me any questions she had (parking) the day before so that there would be not problems at the wedding and she arrived early so the ceremony would go smoothly. She also sent in the marriage license for us - one less stop for us to make! We really appreciated that after a hectic few weeks and day, especially knowing how much we had to do before leaving for a trip. I'm so glad that we were able to work with Candi for our wedding.

Sent on 11/28/2017

Weddings By Candi's reply:

Awww, thank you. I love to be able to help my couples in any way that I possible can.

Lucy · Married on 11/02/2017

Candi arrived with plenty of time to spare. We didn't even have a rehearsal yet the ceremony ran as smooth as it could've ever been. She made sure and sent me a few drafts via email to ensure we had it all right. Thank you Candi for blessing us at our ten year wedding anniversary!

Sent on 11/26/2017

Weddings By Candi's reply:

Thank you Lucy! Your renewals to each other was special. I was honored to be a part of it.

Joe · Married on 10/14/2017

Both my new wife and I loved using Candi, and would recomend her to anyone. We lost our officiant just about 2 months before our wedding and Candi was able to take over and I couldn’t of imagined doing it without her! She wrote her own ceremony script and personalized it to us and our relationship! Then handled everything with the marriage license! If you want someone who makes your wedding just that much easier, GO WITH CANDI!!!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Weddings By Candi's reply:

Thank you Joe. I love the music for your ceremony! You two were so fun to work with!

Joe · Married on 10/14/2017