7 Reviews for Weddings by Bobbi

7 Weddings by Bobbi Reviews

We heard about Weddings by Bobbi and Bobbi Hicks from a close friend who had such great things to say about her professionalism and familiarity with the area.

As soon as we met her it was obvious she knew her stuff. She mentioned things we had not even thought of!

The decision was easy, Bobbi stood head and shoulders above all the other planners we considered.

In fact it was her contacts that got us an amazing lighting company, Affairs in the Air.

It was only because of her relationship with them they were able to squeeze us in to their very busy schedule.

In fact every vendor Bobbi recommended was just as professional and experienced as she was, from the cake to the catering it would not have been the same without her involved.

We were in contact for months before the big day to get the other vendors in order, but a few weeks before the reception, Bobbi called to let us know she would take it all from there, so any vendor questions or issues could come to her. From that moment on, we could breathe easy because Bobbi really handled it all.

She professionally communicated and coordinated all of our vendor needs and asked us questions to make sure she had things right before moving forward.

She recommended a walk thru at the venue, which was very helpful in visualizing everything.

Bobbi really took extra effort in making sure that our guest would have a great experience which ended up setting an amazing tone for the entire Reception.

On the day of I literally had NOTHING to worry about because I felt confident that Bobbi was taking care of any last minute concerns or issues from set up to decor to guest arrival all the way through the end of the night.

Bobbi is professional, timely, communicative and she was amazing to all of our guests.

People kept telling me to make sure we stop and take a moment to take it in because it goes so quickly - because of Bobbi we didn't need to carve that time out because we were able to be present and enjoy every secon

Profile Picture Angeeneh, 3/1/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I highly recommend Bobbi Hicks. I hired her to be my day of coordinator for my 12/29/13 wedding but when I ran into problems with my venue, she stepped in to help find us a new venue. I truly feel she went above & beyond what we hired her for to help us out. She was responsive, professional, and she gave me amazing vendor recommendations. I planned my wedding from out of state and I was nervous that things wouldn't come together. But, once I started working with Bobbi, all of my nerves went right out the window. She helped me find vendors, developed my day of timeline, and then held us to that timeline. I would highly recommend Bobbi to anyone planning their wedding in the Sarasota area.

Profile Picture Lindsay, 12/29/13, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Our family has worked with Bobbi 3 times, and each time she produced an amazing wedding. I don't know what I would have done without her, she was there every step of the way to make our day perfect. I had no stress and was able to enjoy every moment of my wedding.

Profile Picture Tina, 10/6/12, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Bobbi’s professionalism exceeded beyond our expectations. Her detailed quality service was on target and kept me and my fiancé on the right path throughout the entire process until the day of our final dream wedding. We highly recommend any bride and groom to give Bobbi an opportunity of her quality of service and value and the end result will be beyond your imagination.
Love Jaya and John Owen

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jaya, 7/21/12, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Dress & Attire, Flowers, Photography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

My wedding was AMAZING, we were so thrilled with everything and had the time of our lives. Our friends and family thought the same thing. We received so many compliments on everything from the flowers to the food to the DJ!! Bobbi is well connected and works with wonderful vendors. Bobbi and her staff are first class professionals.

Thanks Bobbi!

Profile Picture User2443536, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Thanks to Bobbi I had a stress free day and enjoyed my wedding to the fullest. Thank you!

Profile Picture Dunja, 3/23/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We interviewed a number of wedding planners. I cannot begin to tell you how disappointing all of the planners were until we found Bobbi. She stands way above everyone else. We are in our early 50's, both business owners and wanted a small, very elegant beach wedding. We are from the midwest so we had to rely on her for EVERYTHING. She exceeded all of our expectations. The wedding was far beyond perfect. I cannot thank her enough for a perfect day.

Profile Picture JOHN, 11/6/08, 2 Reviews