Weddings at Quail Haven Farm Reviews

View more information

• tayler
    Tayler Married on 11/19/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

A hidden gem! The perfect wedding spot

I own Tayler Ashley Photography and had the pleasure of working at Quail Haven Farm. It is an absolute dream wedding spot! It's secret garden meets rural farm and I had a blast working here.

Weddings at Quail Haven Farm's reply:

Thanks so much Taylor. I hope to see you again in 2021. Your work is gorgeous and you captured their day perfectly xo
    Rachel C. Married on 01/25/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Perfection from start to finish!

You won’t find a more idyllic place nor a more attentive host than Quail Haven and Lindy! Lindy helped us from the very beginning, she was never pushy when we were just looking at our options and when we visited and fell in love with the place, Lindy was a big part of that! She was extremely kind and attentive, she even brought some beautiful decorations of her own out to add to ours and helped in every aspect, from hiring a bartender for us from her own pool of trusted staff to recommending a DJ and registrar, to helping me bustle my dress after the ceremony! The venue itself is utterly gorgeous and perfectly maintained, it has such a beautiful rustic feel and we got married in January when things weren’t even blooming properly yet! I couldn’t have imagined a more perfect day, everything was wonderful and we were even blessed by the presence of Ninja the barn cat both during the party and afterwards as we were cleaning up the bridal cottage! If I could do it all over again I wouldn’t change a thing and honestly I’d love to just go to another event at Quail Haven just to experience the atmosphere and beauty of the place and hang out with Lindy again! Could not recommend this place more highly.

Weddings at Quail Haven Farm's reply:

Thanks so much my little "Minty Dragon". It was so fun to help you both celebrate...and we got it done before the whole Covid lockdown disaster. Whew, that was close! Can't wait until we can get together again and have you come by for a visit. Happy 1st Anniversary you two and thanks so much for the lovely review. xo L.
    Ariana Married on 10/12/2019

Best Day Ever

This venue is magical! Lindy, the owner is an absolute miracle worker! She is so accommodating and sweet and went out of her way on the wedding day to make sure every little detail was perfect!

Weddings at Quail Haven Farm's reply:

Hi Ariana, Thanks for the lovely review. I absolutely loved helping you both create your beautiful wedding day here at the farm and I wish you a blessed and happy 2021 xo
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Paige Married on 07/20/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best day of our lives...

Lindy was amazing in helping us plan our wedding! I did a lot on my own and she helped with the process! The venue is beautiful!
  • Kimmy
    Kimmy Married on 06/15/2019

Quail Haven Farm is a hidden gem

Our wedding at Quail Haven Farm was absolutely incredible. It is such unique, intimate & hidden property. It is simply a magical place to get married. Lindy who runs the property is absolutely wonderful, so kind & flexible. Eager to help. We are so happy we chose Quail Haven Farm to get married & will cherish our day there forever!

Weddings at Quail Haven Farm's reply:

Hi Kimmy, Thank you so much for the wonderful review. Your wedding was incredible and you were the loveliest of Brides to work with. Thank you for trusting us with you wedding day and we wish you every happiness together. Warmly, Lindy xo
    Cynthia Married on 04/06/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Lindy is amazing! From the moment we met her and took a tour of Quail Haven Farm we knew it was the perfect place to host our reception to celebrate with family and friends. We attended a wedding there two years ago and remembered how beautiful it was.

Lindy takes the time to personally assist the bride/groom with each detail along the way (and encouraging the nervous bride that no matter what happens with the weather, it would all work out perfectly!). It was the first weekend in April and thankfully the weather cooperated! The wisteria, plants and other flowers blooming around the venue provided a beautiful backdrop for pictures of the bride/groom, family and friends. The large horse barn also provided a perfect setting for photos and was a wonderful place for guests to wander around. Our grandsons experienced their first glimpse of a horse close up!

The two areas provided for the cocktail hour and the dinner were set up in the afternoon, with Lindy providing tubs for beverages, tables, chairs, linens and an easel for the table assignment chart. Lindy also made sure everything was in order and provided guidance to the vendors as they arrived to set up the bar, dinner and dancing.

We are so grateful to Lindy for making our evening an evening to remember not just for us, but for our family and friends! She visited with our guests and made them all feel so welcome at her beautiful venue.

Our guests continue to comment on what a perfect place it was to celebrate. We’re looking forward to visiting Lindy and staying in touch.
    Katie Married on 09/30/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Quail Haven Farm is a magical, dreamy venue. The owner, Lindy, is the nicest woman EVER and helped to make our day perfect. The ceremony area is a whimsical garden with flowers everywhere, and they have built this wooden arbor that just makes for perfect pictures. The farm creates a beautiful but relaxed atmosphere, and we had people telling us all night that it was the most beautiful wedding they'd ever seen. For me it was a little extra special, because I grew up riding horses so I felt completely at home. I wish I could get married there every weekend. I might start riding there just so I can visit the farm and Lindy!
    Christina Married on 08/13/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Lindy and team were the sweetest and most accommodating! We absolutely LOVED having our wedding at Quail Haven, and our guests still talk about how gorgeous the grounds are!
    Jason Married on 05/21/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    This is the ultimate venue! It is peaceful, the landscape is beautiful with tons of flowers and it's perfect for a wedding. The couple (Lindy & James) that run it are passionate, very accommodating and helpful with any and everything we needed help with. Plus they have tables, chairs and linens that we didn't have to rent. Thanks a bunch Quail Haven team!
  • tabitha_helms
    Tabitha Married on 07/12/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I have nothing bad to say about QHF. It was absolutely beautiful! I fell in love with it the moment I saw it. It was the perfect, charming, detailed, flowered, rustic location for my wedding. Linda was amazing to work with; she always responded within a few days to my emails and questions. She was flexible and helpful when we didn't have enough help to set up the tables. She let us use one of the horses for our pictures. And she genuinely cared about making our wedding memorable and smooth. She always had great advice and response to our questions with expertise. If I ever needed to get married again, I would still choose this place! We managed to be the last couple to get 200 guests at the venue; the contracts have changed to 150 now. It was a bit of a squeeze, but we made it work and everyone loved being there. The picture-taking spots are numerous. The site is continually being renovated and added to to make the most picturesque location for all their couples. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!
    Leigh Married on 09/14/2013
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Lindy and James are wonderful to work with! The venue is comfortable, beautiful, and spacious. We received so many compliments on the wedding locale, and the beauty of the farm. Our wedding was magical and I would highly recommend the venue to anyone! Thank you Lindy & James for all of your hard work and dedication!
    Janey Married on 09/14/2013
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    When we were decorating this horse farm venue, all our shabby chic of crystals, pearls , tin, burlap, mason jars, 200 candles and hundred of roses, were just to accent these fabulous landscaped gardens, winding garden paths, rock walls, and 100 year old barn.
    The restfull scenery, sweet smelling air, the owners who were at your side always guiding and helping with what needed to be done.
    All who came wanted to return at any season to watch the ever changing gardens
    Ally Married on 06/23/2013
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    This place is MAGICAL. An overwhelming number of our guests walked up to me wide-eyed and said "this place is amazing!"

So many wedding venues provide you with their own vision of what your wedding should be - Quail Haven Farm truly is a place where you can run wild with YOUR vision. We had a medieval theme....and as far as we were concerned it was the most perfect spot in the universe for the wedding.

Lindy is an absolute angel. Her and her husband (who is responsible for most of the gorgeous garden and foliage rambling about the property) made us feel like family...she let our imaginations run wild and was so supportive! They really went above and beyond what we would expect from a vendor.

QHF allows you to bring in all your vendors (which for me was huge) and they included the table and chair rentals in our contract - that made life SO easy! Their staff was awesome too - cheery and low key (I barely saw them but magically the work was getting done!) We also ended up getting a HUGE treat on the day of the wedding - they were able to provide some amazing extras (like a huge dance floor at NO cost) just based on the sheer luck and good timing of some of their other events. We were over the moon.

Our guests joked that our wedding would have to become an annual tradition - Quail Haven Farm was a huge hit...this place has some serious heart.
    Jessica Married on 06/15/2013
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    This is the perfect wedding venue. The venue itself is private, beautiful and well laid out. There is a ceremony garden area (think English country garden) that is perfectly landscaped. They have a tiered cocktail area that is absolutely gorgeous - you can have a smaller portable bar there with bellybar tables and it has some seating in it - then you have the reception pavilion that is amazing. Lots of good usable space - we had cornhole lawn games, a large photo booth, the bar was under a gazebo, very good size dance floor area, large comfortable table seating area (nothing worse than feeling like a sardine!). What makes Quail Haven the ultimate wedding experience, however, are the owners, Lindy and her husband. They are kind, responsive, have great suggestions on what has and hasn't worked in the past and great attention to detail. I didn't have to worry about rental delivery/pickup, they set up all the guest tables and chairs, they were available during wedding planning for us to make numerous trips out there for planning purposes, they were fantastic with vendors onsite and helped the day of to make sure all was going smoothly. Lindy even made a special trip to the store to pick up whole milk for my granddaughter that we'd forgotten to bring with! They totally go above and beyond and want your day to be the best. Her husband is responsible for all the beautiful landscaping, flowers, etc., and he could totally hire himself out! It's fantastic. Add in the fact that you also have beautiful horses and barn/paddock areas on property that provide stunning photo opportunities. My daughter and her new hubby did first look photos onsite and they have turned out amazing! You won't be disappointed with Quail Haven!
    Linda Married on 07/21/2012
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We chose Quail Haven for our venue the moment we stepped out of the car to visit. It is gorgeous and perfect for an outdoor wedding of many sorts, from English Garden to picnic to Western themes and more. Lindy embraces your ideas and makes them work. She is great on her own planning your wedding or working with your planner and vendors. You will get a flexible, go-with-your-flow experience in a professional and inspired manner.