Weddings As You Wish Reviews

173 | Mary Esther, FL

173 Reviews for Weddings As You Wish

Brandi · Married on 10/10/2015

Don is the best! He was absolutely amazing & made our big day perfect! He made the effort to get to know us as much as he could before the ceremony and answer any questions we had! We appreciate his kindness and would recommend him to any of our family and friends!

Sent on 10/16/2015

Nicole · Married on 10/10/2015

Don did a great job! We loved the humor he brought to our wedding day. He also was very kind and had great advice for us. He made our day very special and we will never forget him.

Sent on 10/23/2015

Cindy · Married on 10/10/2015

We are so thankful that Don Goodrum officiated our wedding. He was wonderful and made it such a special ceremony. We would highly recommend him.

Sent on 10/24/2015

Hayley · Married on 09/19/2015

Don performed our marriage ceremony and we could not have been happier with the way everything went. He made myself and my fiancé feel very comfortable and was also very funny, which helped to calm both of us. The ceremony was exactly as we had discussed with Don and he added a little touch of tasteful humor. We received so many compliments on him and would absolutely recommend him to anybody. Thank you, Don!!

Sent on 09/24/2015

Amanda · Married on 09/18/2015

Thank you to Don Goodrum for performing an amazing ceremony that was just the right fit for us! Many guests complimented the ceremony and wanted more information on Don. He's personable and professional. You choose the type of vows you prefer ( tradional or contemporary) and he does the rest! No worries when you choose Don Goodrum as your officiant. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/23/2015

Jennifer · Married on 09/05/2015

We can't begin to say enough good things about Don! We used Don as our officiant for our beach wedding. From the time that we first contacted Don, he was always very prompt in communications which is EXTREMELY important when trying to plan a beach wedding from over 500 miles away! Don made sure we were both ready and even took the time to plan his wedding day outfit so that he wouldn't stand out in our wedding photos. We met with Don the day before the wedding which also helped with any last minute questions we had! He took the time to get to know us in the brief time together we had; guests and family at our wedding even asked us how long we had known him because his personalization for our ceremony was great! We would recommend Don to anyone who is getting married in the area!

Sent on 01/22/2016

Annette · Married on 07/28/2015

Don was able to work with us in a very short time frame. He was very professional yet personable. I would highly recommend him.

Sent on 08/04/2015

Kelly · Married on 07/13/2015

Don was a wonderful officiant. He couldn't have made our day any more perfect. Many of our guests came up to us after the wedding and commented on what a great job he did!

Sent on 07/18/2015

Melissa · Married on 07/08/2015

Don's service was exceptional. He was detailed, responsive, kept in constant communication with us for a year from our initial contact to our wedding date, and I would highly recommend him. We had never met him personally until the day before our wedding however, during the ceremony you would have never known it. He was personable, down-to-earth, and did not forget the names of our wedding party which is so appreciated. We had a wonderful experience with him officiating our wedding. Having been a destination wedding where we were not from the Destin, FL area nor did we know anyone from the area we were highly impressed with the quality of attention and service he provided. Big thumbs up for Don and Weddings As You Wish! ~Melissa & Ted Blais

Sent on 07/13/2015

Lori · Married on 07/07/2015

Thank you, Don, for a job very well done! Don was prompt, professional & extremely responsive.... Everyone in my family enjoyed having him fill this vital role on our special day!!

Sent on 07/17/2015
  • User5220490 · 2+ years ago

In the short amount of time Don spent with us he was able to read our personalities very well and officiate our wedding to the perfect tempo and feel for us and our guests. Our guests were nothing but complimentary after.

Sent on 06/30/2015

Samantha · Married on 06/20/2015

Don was wonderful! He is very quick to respond to you and provides thorough information to plan the perfect ceremony. All of our guests loved our ceremony. We were very pleased and couldn't have picked a better officiant!

Sent on 06/22/2015

awesome and touching ceremony!!! All my guests told me how lucky I was to find him!!

Sent on 06/13/2015

Melanie · Married on 06/06/2015

Best ceremony ever!! Loved getting married on the beach and still having a Christian ceremony. So many guest complimented us. Totally recommend! Love how much he got to know us!

Sent on 06/07/2015

Brittany · Married on 06/05/2015

Perfect, no complaints at all. He is fast at responding to emails, helpful with vows, and extremely professional. It was also nice that had a few funny comments to lighten the mood when everyone was stressed (all appropriate). I would definitely recommend. :)

Sent on 06/07/2015

Kelly · Married on 05/31/2015

I went to a wedding a few years back and Don was the officiant. When I decided to have my wedding at the same location, Weddings As You Wish was the first vendor I called. I had a destination wedding, so being able to communicate by phone and email was very important. It was very easy communicating and planning the entire ceremony. I even made some last minute changes to the ceremony and Don worked with me. The ceremony went exactly as planned. I would highly recommend Don.

Sent on 06/15/2015

kara · Married on 05/30/2015

Don is a wonderful officiant. Planning a destination wedding can be difficult, but Don is there to help you and answer any of your questions. When we finally met him in person, he made us feel comfortable right away and treated us and our wedding party like old friends. He did a beautiful job at our wedding. I would highly recommend him.

Sent on 06/22/2015

Hayley · Married on 05/09/2015

Don was absolutely the most perfect person that we could have asked for to officiate our ceremony. My husband and I were not gifted with the talent of writing vows but when reading the beautiful vows on Don's website, the words were everything we were feeling and more! On our big day, he had a way of making us feel calm and at ease by mixing in his humor with the beauty of his words during the ceremony. Our ceremony was perfect and I would highly recommend Don to make your big day perfect too!

Sent on 06/06/2015
  • User4982048 · 2+ years ago

Don was wonderful to work with. My husband and I live in another state and was nervous about having out of town nuptials. Don was responsive to emails and phone calls. My husband had a name that's difficult for some to pronounce, but Don made sure that it was pronounced perfectly the day of the wedding. The ceremony was beautiful and it seemed as though Don had known us for years. He even made sure that his attire matched the groom and best man. Thanks for making our day so special!

Sent on 04/16/2015

Tracey · Married on 03/29/2015

I can't begin to explain how wonderful Don is. He was always available, easily accessible, answered every question and email and made me feel like I was the most important person on the planet. He did everything we asked of him without hesitation and even made a few suggestions. Since my husband cannot wear a ring due to his profession we decided to withgo the ring ceremony and do a blessing of the hands ceremony instead. Don prepared it for us per our review and on our wedding day, there was not a dry eye in the house. Thank you Don for making our day the best day of our lives. We truly could not have done it without you.
    Dr. and Mrs. Norman Clinkscales

Sent on 03/31/2015

Tracey · Married on 03/29/2015

There are no words to express how great Don is. He not only met all of our demands and high expectations but far exceeded them. Don was referred to me by my ceremony venue and after reading all of his reviews I decided to give him a call. He was always available to talk, answered every email promptly and even offered suggestions. My husband can not wear a ring do to his profession so we did not include the ring ceremony but instead decided to do the blessing of the hands. It was the most personal, intimate and heartfelt thing anyone had ever seen. There was not a dry eye in the park. I tear up just thinking about it. I had no worries on my wedding day because he had everything planned out and done before I even showed up. My wedding was best day of my life and I will be forever grateful to Don for giving it to me.
    Dr. and Mrs. Clinkscales

Sent on 04/01/2015

Monica · Married on 03/20/2015

Don was easy to work with. He had some lovely and meaningful words during the ceremony. He's very personable.

Sent on 03/21/2015

Don Goodrum made our special day so personable, warm and uplifting!
    From our first meeting with him, his following-up and availability, all the way through the ceremony, he was professional and made us feel very at ease and allowed us to make it as personal for ourselves as we wanted.
    It was a beautiful ceremony and a treasured moment. His personality and positive tone blended well with our small and simply wonderful ceremony. He came recommended and it was exactly what we wished for.

Sent on 03/23/2015

Don did a wonderful job on special day. He was funny and did exactly what we dreamed a ceremony would be. He helped buffer out our vows before we read them, gave us suggestions on different parts of the ceremony. We recommend him to anyone who is looking for someone to marry them.

Sent on 03/22/2015

Krista · Married on 01/31/2015

I would recommend Don to everybody had a beautiful and meaningful service.

Sent on 02/02/2015