Weddings As You Wish Reviews

173 | Mary Esther, FL

173 Reviews for Weddings As You Wish

Jana · Married on 08/19/2016

Don was great! We had a destination wedding and didn't meet with him face-to-face until the day of the wedding; but had several conversations with him via phone and email before the ceremony. He sent us samples of vows to choose from and ring vows as well. He was completely open to scriptures we wanted and some changes to our vows. He was very accommodating and attentive to details- down to making sure he was dressed in something that would complement the groom's wedding attire! During the ceremony, he had some very good advice for us. It was a beautiful ceremony! Thanks Don for everything!

Sent on 08/23/2016
  • Jackie

Jackie · Married on 08/19/2016

Don was amazing!!

Don was amazing! Due to changes and closures with the COVID-19 crisis we had to re-arrange things last minute. Don was incredibly helpful at helping us to get information on what was happening in FL, while we were traveling from MI and suggesting alternate locations. He met us during the pandemic to perform a small ceremony for just us and although we'd never met, he made it incredibly personal. He was easy to reach via email and text. We certainly couldn't have made it happen without him! 10 stars!!!!

Sent on 05/04/2020

Christine · Married on 08/16/2016

Don was the officiant for our wedding in Destin on 8/16/16. We live in Ohio and he was great at communicating with us via phone and email throughout the entire process leading up to our ceremony. He has a general outline for his ceremonies, which you can view on his web site, and was so easy to work with regarding changes or additions that we wanted. He met with us in person a few days before the ceremony, once we arrived in Florida, to go over everything and make sure we were comfortable. He also had suggestions that worked out very well and made the ceremony even better. He has a good sense of humor and was really pleasant to work with. We would certainly recommend him!

Sent on 08/27/2016

Hillary · Married on 08/13/2016

Don did an amazing job with our beach wedding ceremony! He was very responsive from the first time we reached out to him up until our wedding day. He called and talked with me and my (now husband) two weeks before the wedding and went over all of the details to ensure we were all on the same page. He kept our ceremony short, sweet, intimate and even add in a few jokes to lighten our nervousness.

I highly recommend using!

Sent on 08/17/2016

Don was absolutely FANTASTIC from start to finish!! Upon initial inquiry he made contact within hours and always responded in a timely manner. He provided us with support throughout the process and helped ease my "prewedding jitters". He guided us with getting our vows perfected and including our children in the ceremony. He respectfully voiced his concerns about things we wanted to do in our wedding, but he helped us make it work without any glitches (or anyone getting shot!!). His words during the ceremony were, kind, funny, professional and inspirational. Don also followed up after the wedding as well. He truly encompassed everything my husband and I are. Our day was perfect and I am truly thankful that we chose him to officiate our wedding.

Sent on 07/11/2016

Karen · Married on 07/08/2016

We had the most beautiful, perfect beachside wedding ceremony! Don made it feel like it was just the three of us on the beach! And, he was flexible even when I changed the time just a week before. Could not have asked for a better minister!

Sent on 07/13/2016

Shelly · Married on 07/03/2016

Don was personable and our wedding ceremony was perfect. He made us feel comfortable and provided such a sweet ceremony. I would definitely recommend Don to anyone getting married ANYWHERE!!!! Loved him!!!!!

Sent on 07/06/2016

Tiffany · Married on 06/17/2016

Don is fantastic. Very professional and easy to work with. He speaks fluently and sincerely. I'm grateful we were afforded the opportunity to work with him.

Sent on 06/30/2016

Don was great to work with! From the first conversation I had with him, he made me feel very comfortable. During the planning process, he was very helpful and offered to do whatever we needed him to do. He went over the ceremony with us in detail and made sure it was how we wanted it to be. He was available the morning of the wedding to do a rehearsal with us and did an amazing job officiating the wedding later that evening. I would definitely recommend Don if you are looking for an officiant for your wedding!

Sent on 06/11/2016

Cori · Married on 05/26/2016

Don did an INCREDIBLE job at our wedding ceremony!!! Our families were so impressed at how beautiful his words were! He went above and beyond our expectations and made us feel so comfortable and relaxed! Thanks Don for all of your help making our wedding day absolutely perfect!

Sent on 05/31/2016

Erica · Married on 05/21/2016

The quality that strikes me most about Don is his ability to put anyone at ease. He is easy to talk to, open to your own wishes and suggestions, and has a great sense of humor. He helped make our wedding day the wonderful day that it was! Thanks, Don!

Sent on 05/31/2016

Shannon · Married on 05/15/2016

Don did a wonderful job marrying us. We did not know Don before and we felt like we had known him for years. We had an opportunity to meet him 6 months before our wedding and felt an instant connection. We'd recommend him to anyone. Thank you Don for all your time and help and blessings!

Sent on 05/16/2016

Jedidiah · Married on 05/14/2016

Our officiant Don could not have been more of a perfect match. He was more than what we expected. His sense of humor was a very nice touch along his punctuality and professionalism.

Sent on 05/18/2016

Stephanie · Married on 04/24/2016

Don is incredible. He took the time to get to know me and my now husband. He was caring, understanding, and he is very passionate about what he does. Neither my now husband or I really had a reverend in this state, nor did we know anyone. Finding someone to be an officiant to our wedding was made easy by Don. He spoke at our wedding so beautifully. Thank you, Don, for your kindness and your inspiring and heartfelt advice and words. Trufthfully, I couldn't imagine our ceremony without Don in it.

Sent on 05/12/2016

Ashley · Married on 04/18/2016

Don was amazing and all of my guests said that his service was the best they have ever heard at a wedding. It was truly meaningful and it made people shed a few tears in a good way, of course. We laughed and cried and he made our special day so beautiful!
    He followed up and checked in with me up until the wedding. I would definitely recommend him for your wedding.

Sent on 04/21/2016

Ashley · Married on 04/18/2016

Don was amazing and I cannot say enough about his sermon. It was beautiful and he was a pleasure to meet and work with. He made an impression on each and every guest. I would highly recommend using him for your wedding! I am so happy he made our day so special!

Sent on 04/21/2016
  • I

Isabell · Married on 04/17/2016

Don was wonderful to work with. He was very helpful and guided us through the rehearsal. He was a fun-loving officiant. Besides making some of our guests shed tears, he also made them laughed! He definitely made us feel at ease during the most magical moment of our lives!

Sent on 05/10/2016

Alicia · Married on 04/16/2016

Don was a great Officiant for us! Definitely recommend him! He was there whenever we needed him and answered all of our questions!!

Sent on 04/17/2016

Don was great! He performed a great ceremony and we couldn't have been happier with his services.

Sent on 04/05/2016

Sharia · Married on 03/29/2016

Don officiated our wedding ceremony at Henderson Park Inn. He contacted us several times prior to the wedding to discuss our ceremony and to get to know us, which we really appreciated. He was genuine in his desire to make our day special and he was successful. We couldn't have asked for a better officiate - his words during our ceremony will stay with us for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 04/06/2016

Katie · Married on 03/05/2016

My husband and I were so happy to work with Don! He was very helpful in every aspect and was very easy to talk to. Even after the wedding was over, one of the many complements that we had received was how eloquent Don spoke. Many people thought by the way he had spoken about my husband and I, that we had known each other for years. I highly recommend Don! He was worth EVERY PENNY.

Sent on 04/11/2016

It was wonderful to work with Don. He was always quick to respond when we needed to communicate with him; he made things as simple as possible and and explained everything; he is very flexible and did everything possible to make things easiest and convenient for us. Don is very friendly and welcoming and his presence was a wonderful addition to our wedding. The few hiccoughs that we encountered we all on account of my error and Don was incredibly patient and flexible with us! We could not be more grateful to have been able to work with him.

Sent on 02/17/2016

Laura · Married on 01/30/2016

Our officiant , Don, was absolutely amazing. His service exceeded our expectations. He had our guests laughing and crying at the same time. Everyone enjoyed his service. He definitely made our day perfect!! His guidance before the ceremony made us feel very comfortable and happy. Thanks again Don!! We would recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 02/02/2016

Lindsey · Married on 11/24/2015

Don was great! He was so friendly and immediately put me at ease. Everything was sincere and professional. A beautiful beautiful ceremony.

Sent on 11/29/2015

Sara · Married on 11/11/2015

We highly recommend! Don perfect for our wedding day!

Sent on 11/15/2015