301 Reviews for Wedding of Your Desire

User Photos
Photos
Non-religious (1)
Customized Vows (1)

Carol was great we had our wedding at Fenway Park during the Yankees game. Every one on FB live loved the ceremony and our friends there loved it as well and Carol sat with us after and talked to everyone. The next day my friends were asking for Carol's info for friends. All and all a great night.

Photos
Profile Picture Joseph, 8/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Carol helpeds us make the experience very personal and enjoyable. She asked for our preference and really made the day how we wanted it. On the day, she checked in with us constantly to make sure we were doing well, telling us it was Ok to take a deep breath before proceeding etc. She was truly amazing to work with.

Profile Picture T, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Carol was perfection as our wedding officiant! She is pleasant, professional and so accommodating! She put us at ease and put together a beautiful ceremony based on what we wanted. I recommend her so highly!

Profile Picture Lorraine, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows

I wish I could give ten stars! Carol was perfect from start to finish.

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Carol was more than accommodating and a wealth of valuable information beyond her own beautiful addition to our day. We decided on a small, very casual ceremony with just a couple special family members present. Carol is extremely responsive, supportive, accommodating and lots of fun, too ! We are so pleased to have shared our day with her. She helped us pull off exactly what we were hoping for (and then some) in under 2 weeks time!

Profile Picture Cheryl, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Carol was amazing and our wedding wouldn’t have been the same without her! She was friendly, helpful, and was happy to answer all of our questions and provide us with great information. We can’t recommend her enough for a fun, laid back but well done ceremony.

Profile Picture Kevin, 9/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I would say Carol was exquisite, excellent and exceptionally professional with officiating our wedding. I would recommend her to anyone!! She made us feel totally at ease on our special day!!

Profile Picture Daniel, 8/19/17, 1 Review

We love Carol!!
After speaking on the phone with her for our initial consultation, I knew she would be perfect. She was very thorough, responsive and professional! She helped us choose the perfect ceremony and it couldn't have been any more amazing!
She made us feel like we were being married by a friend and not someone that we chose off of a wedding website..
We cannot thank her enough!!!

Profile Picture Sara, 6/9/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious

Carol J. Merletti gave us the option to customize our ceremony. It was the most amazing, beautiful time of our lives. We will always be grateful for her service.

Profile Picture deb, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Carol officiated our wedding in March and did a fantastic job. A few months before the wedding we met with Carol and she walked us through the process. She provided us with many options for the ceremony and allowed us to pick and chose what we liked to really make the service our own. Carol made us feel at ease during our wedding ceremony and did a great job officiating; our wedding day went off without a hitch.

Profile Picture Christine, 3/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Carol was an absolute pleasure to work with! It is clear that she is extremely passionate about the role she plays for your special day. Her attention to detail, prompt response and absolute professionalism made it clear that she was the perfect fit. We would gladly recommend Carol!

Profile Picture Eliza, 2/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Carol is amazing!! We didn't have a rehearsal dinner, but she took over and made sure my wedding party knew what to do. The vows she wrote for us were beautiful!

Profile Picture Melissa, 10/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

First of all Carol was so good to us. Neither my now wife nor myself knew what we weren't doing with the marriage license or the ceremony. Carol not only walked us through it but she was warming and kind about it. She was absolutely the best and I'm so glad she was there to unite us. If you are looking for an officiant look no farther. Carol is amazing and we thank her from the bottom of our hearts and we love that she was there not only to marry us but the guide us through the whole process.

Profile Picture Marc, 10/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Carol is amazing! My husband and I just had our wedding in Boston and Carol was recommended to us by a friend. She was extremely easy to work with and very patient. During our rehearsal, some of the bridesmaids arrived very late due to traffic hours in Boston and Carol was just so patient. While waiting, she would try to get to know everyone in the room. I was very nervous in the days leading up to the wedding and standing in front of over a hundred people. Carol made me feel as if there was nobody there except her and my husband. We had a wonderful experience with Carol and would highly recommend her to couples looking to get married.

Profile Picture Eileen, 9/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Very accommodating and will work with you to get exactly what you want.

Profile Picture User7290525, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

If you are looking for a professional, Carol Merletti and Weddingofyourdesire.com is amazing. She is dedicated, always available for questions, and absolutely the most kind person I have met in a very long time.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Karen, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Carol went over and above my expectations ....

Profile Picture User7032239, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We were so happy that Carol was the officiant for our wedding. She was very easy to work with and our ceremony was perfect. Carol provided us with a variety of ceremony ideas as well as popular blessings and readings for us to choice from so that our ceremony could reflect what was important to us. Thanks Carol for making our wedding so memorable

Profile Picture Cathy, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Carol was a great selection in officiating our ceremony. We are a same sex couple and we couldn't have asked for anyone more professional than Carol. Right from the first phone conversation we knew we were going to be happy with Carol and she didn't disappoint. She has a great sense of humor, knowledgeable and was very accepting of us and all our family and friends. She did us an honor and stayed for about an hour after the ceremony and enjoyed the celebration with us. Our family and friends commented how wonderful she was and speaking with everyone and having a great time getting to know them. Without a doubt we would recommend Carol to EVERYONE!! She is the best and hopefully we will keep in touch with her as she makes you not only treat you as a customer but as a friend she has know for years. Kudos to Carol and thank you so much for a great day!!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Don, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We love Carol ! Very professional , in one word : Perfect !!

Profile Picture Anna Maria , 12/4/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Carol was fantastic ... Couldn't ask for a better JP ... I would definitely recommend her to anyone who is looking . It was a great pleasure working with her

Profile Picture Rosemary, 7/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Carol was prompt and professional, everything you need in an officiant!

Profile Picture User3749202, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Carol Merletti was amazing at our wedding! During the planning process she was very flexible and valued our views and ideas, while also providing us with advice and information when we needed it. The day of the wedding Carol continued to be supportive and comforting by handling all of the necessary details with care. She worked well with the other vendors and coordinators on the day of the wedding. Carol was an integral piece to the beautiful ceremony we had and we are so thankful that we were able to work with her on our special day.

Profile Picture User4195875, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Carol was a fantastic officiant, who went beyond the call of duty to help us out...we were lucky she was there and was so helpful in organizing our day.....she took the stress off of us so that we could enjoy ourselves.

Thank you so much Carol.