15 Reviews for Wedding Moments HD

Ammon did a wonderful job as our wedding videographer! We were so pleased with our wedding video! It turned out lovely and exceeded our expectations. Ammon was very professional, worked well with everyone invloved in the wedding and was very patient. The final video included comments from our loved ones aand we will cherish those moments and comments forever. If you're on the fence about who to pick, you will not be disappointed. Ammon was actually referred to me and I'm very pleased we picked him! Highly recommended.

Profile Picture annie, 3/9/13, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Ammon did an absolute fantastic job at our wedding! He was incredibly professional with my photographers and with everyone else in attendance. He was on time and incredibly kind throughout the whole day! Any email i would send him he would always respond in a kind and timely manner. Ammon was an absolute pleasure to work with! His prices are incredible! and he does a fantastic job at what he does! Me and my husband are so incredibly grateful to Ammon for capturing the most important moment of our lives from beginning to end! Thank you Ammon!!

Profile Picture Magaly, 2/2/13, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I chose Wedding Moments becouse of all the good posts people had on Weddingwire, and I'm so happy I did. Working with Ammon was wonderful. I would recommend Wedding Moments to everyone. I love my pics!

Profile Picture maleese, 11/11/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

As a bride trying to keep the budget in check, I almost didn't hire a wedding videographer. I figured, "Oh well I have pictures to look at, so why do I need a videographer?"
Up until a few months before my wedding, this remained my attitude. Under my mom's persistance we finally decided to hire a videographer, and we are so glad we did. Ammon was a dream to work with. He fit into our budget, and we got so much value out of his services. There are too many little moments that photographers can't even begin to capture, and we are so glad Ammon was able to for us. I would highly recommend using him!

Profile Picture Katie, 11/10/12, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Ammon was awesome! Most weddings that we've gone to the videographer was in the way and in the bride and grooms face- but Ammon was a ninja- we didn't see him much but when we got the video it was like he was up front and center throughout our whole day! His prices are very reasonable and quality is great! Book him!!

Profile Picture Rawan, 10/20/12, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Ammon and his photographer covered our September wedding for us and we were very happy with the final product. They were professional, affordable and accommodating. They really listened to what we were looking for and you barely even noticed they were there, which is a great thing since the last thing you want is a video camera in your face on your wedding day! Ammon captured all of the special moments and the final video was put together well with great music. We would definitely recommend hiring these guys for your special events!

Profile Picture Katie, 9/23/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

In terms of value for a videographer for a wedding in the Bay Area, my wife and I can't imagine doing any better than Ammon.

We were on the fence about hiring a videographer at all until 6 weeks before our wedding. When we decided to go for it and began to look around, we were in for a rude awakening because everyone we looked were either absurdly expensive or ridiculously skimpy on what was offered. Then we found Ammon.

Ammon was immediately responsive, asked good questions, showed up on time, was present but not intrusive at the wedding, and sent us a high quality video within 4 weeks -- all for a fair and affordable price. I'm not sure what else you could want out of a videographer. We were as happy with Ammon as we were with any of our vendors, and we wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to any friends getting married in the Bay Area. Indeed, we already have!

Profile Picture Steven, 9/2/12, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We selected Ammon as the videographer for our wedding after previewing his work--very professional, and reasonably priced. Our Wedding video was just so beautiful! We enjoyed watching it. We relived our Wedding Day! I really loved the way Ammon captured special highlighted moments between my husband and I and our family in the beginning with the song "Real Love" playing in the background. The beach scenes were priceless with my kids. Our ceremony was so wonderful. Our reception was warm and full of laughter and love. We could see how much fun everyone was having. Ammon captured the essence of our special day with family and friends. The pictures were a very nice touch on the DVD cover and on the actual DVD--WOW!

Profile Picture Jeanette, 7/28/12, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We used Wedding Moments HD for our wedding on 7/14/12. Ammon did a fantastic job from start to finish. Very professional, great communication, worked well with everyone on our wedding day and the finished product is outstanding. Very nicely done video and editing with music. We could not be happier with this service. Excellent videographer and fair pricing. Highly recommended!!

Profile Picture Andrew, 7/14/12, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Ammon was great. He was flexible with our time, professional, super responsive and great pictures. I had a hard crowd to work with but the pictures did turn our wonderfully!!.

Profile Picture M, 6/6/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Photographer arrived on-time and probably stuck a little longer to make sure he got the right shots. My wife and I are pleased. Great job!

Profile Picture Joe, 5/19/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ammon did a great job with my wedding! We were on a tight budget and looking everywhere for a great package and i stumbled upon Weddingmomentshd.com and seen their great and affordable packages as a bride it was a relief! Our photos came out beautifully!! The video even better! :) Very friendly and easy going, responded to my concerns very quickly. For a great price and great quality work I would definitely recommend Wedding moments HD!

Profile Picture Jess, 3/4/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Ammon did a great job for our wedding videography! One of the few vendors that we had no real issues with. He was easy to work with and was very accommodating throughout the planning process up until the actual wedding . He was efficient and non-obtrusive during his video capturing throughout the wedding events. In addition, the service rates he offers are very reasonable and the final DVD he provided for us was memorable. We received the final products in a timely fashion. We would recommend his services to friends and families.

Profile Picture User1544259, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Ammon did a great job on our wedding video! We had our wedding in Sonoma and we weren't sure if we should get a videographer at first because the vendors we looked at were charging ridiculous prices! Wedding Moments HD is affordable and Ammon is easy going and very responsive. He captured all the important moments as well as some funny interviews with our guests. :) It was exactly what we were looking for. Thanks so much Ammon!

Profile Picture User1741841, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

We were on a tight budget for our wedding and were not planning to hire a videographer, but at the last minute I decided to do it, and am SO glad I did. There is SO much of the wedding that i don't remember since it flies by, and it would have been such a shame to not have it documented.

Ammon was a fantastic choice for us, and was willing to find a package that worked for our budget. I just got the videos and they were fantastic. He captured all the important moments. Watching the video, there are a ton of close ups of myself and my husband, and it would appear that he was always near us with the camera, but truthfully I barely even noticed he was there the whole time! I would have felt very uncomfortable if I constantly noticed the camera, but I literally can't think of a single time where I noticed that it was pointing at me. But watching the video now you can see he was front and center the whole time!

I would definitely recommend Ammon to any friends getting married! Fantastic job at the wedding and final product was GREAT!

Profile Picture Lisa, 7/8/11, 1 Review